First Source of Tonawanda, N.Y., is recalling the following items that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes:
- 15 LBS Alpine Valley Fitness Mix with lot code BD 161021
- 15 LBS Alpine Valley Yogurt Fruit/Nut Mix with lot code BD 161261
- Alpine Tub “Roasted & Salted Sunflower Kernels” 10.25oz with Best By 03-24-17
- Alpine Tub “Roasted & Unsalted Sunflower Kernels” 10.25oz with Best By 3-23-17, 3-30-17, 5-3-17
- Wegmans square tub “Fitness Mix” 20oz with Best By 12-24-16
- Wegmans square tub “Sunshine Cranberry Delight” 20oz with Best By 12/15/16, 1-7-17, 2-9-17
- 15 LBS Alpine Valley Sunshine Cranberry Delight with Lot Code BD 161021 and BD 161261
- Flave Fitness Mix 8oz with Best By 4-20-17 and 05-02-17
- Flave Tropical Trail Mix 8oz with Best By 4-20-17
- Flave Oriental Mix 6oz with Best By 3-10-17 and 4-21-17
- Flave Sunflower Seeds 7.5oz with Best By 4-20-17
- Gonzo 2 Go “Sunshine Cranberry Delight” 4.5oz with Best By 2-10-17
- Gonzo 2 Go “Fitness Mix” 5oz with Best By 1-7-17
- Stewarts Sunshine Cranberry Delite 5oz with Best By 1-18-17
- Tops square tub “Roasted & Unsalted Sunflower Kernels” 10.25 with Best By 3-30-17, 5-3-17
- Tops square tub “Roasted & Salted Sunflower Kernels” 10.25 with Best By 1-28-17
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recalled items were distributed between March 11 and May 21, 206 in retail stores in Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and South Carolina.
What to do
Customers who purchased any of the recalled items should destroy them.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1 (716) 389–0264, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (ET).