Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations is recalling 21,513 of the following tires:
- Firestone Destination LE3 tires in size 225/65R17 with DOT Tire Identification Number (TIN) Code 17X 2Y LE32 2821;
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia tires in size P245/60R18 with DOT TIN Code 7X VD 423 2821;
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires in size 275/55R20 with DOT TIN Code 7X Y1 DH7 2821;
- Bridgestone Turanza EL440 tires in size 235/60R18 with DOT TIN Code 7X 45 JB2 2821; and
- Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 Plus tires in size 235/55R20 with DOT TIN Code 7X 8A EC1 2821.
These tires may have been manufactured with a pinhole in the outboard side of the tire.
Tires containing a pinhole may slowly leak air, and the continued loss of air may increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
What to do
Bridgestone will notify owners and replace affected tires with a comparable Bridgestone or Firestone brand tire free of charge.
Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed September 17, 2021.
Owners may contact Bridgestone customer service at (800) 847-3272.