Blossom Foods of Oakland, Calif., is recalling approximately 15,092 pounds of beef, chicken and pork.
The products contain soy and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The following items, produced from August 23, 2016, to August 23, 2017, bearing an expiration date that is one year from the date of packaging, are being recalled:
- 6.6-lb. case of “Barbequed Beef, Corn, Baked Beans”
- 5.5-lb. case of “Barbeque Beef”
- 10-lb. case of “Savory Beef”
- 5.5-lb. case of “Sesame chicken
- 10-lb. case of “Spanish Beef”
- 5.5-lb. case of “Barbeque Pork”
- 5.5-lb. case of “Breakfast Sausage”
- 10-lb. case of “Beef”
- 6.5-lb. case of “Chicken and Dumplings, Peas, Rutabaga”
The recalled products, bearing establishment number “EST. 51200” or “P-51200” inside the USDA mark of inspection, were shipped to institutional locations in California and Ohio.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products not consume them, but throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall may contact Sue Adams, CEO at (510) 893-3244.