La Cie d'Investissements Côté Inc. is recalling Bio Busti brand Pecorino Stagionato cheese.
The product may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
There are no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product.
The following product, sold from Marchés Tau locations described below, is being recalled:
- Brand Name: Bio Busti
- Common Name: Pecorino Stagionato cheese- with raw milk
- Size: Various
- Code(s) on Product: L18180540 0203046
- UPC: None
- Additional Info: Sold from Marchés Tau located at:
- 1325 Boul. Michèle-Bohec, Blainville, Quebec from January 4 to January 14, 2019, inclusive.
- 7373 Boul. Langelier, Saint-Léonard, Quebec from January 8 to January 14, 2019, inclusive.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should discard it or return it to the store where purchased.
Consumers with questions may contact the company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.