Barcelona Nut Company of Baltimore, Md., is recalling 239 cases of roasted and salted in-shell pistachios.
The products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The following items, packaged in red, white and blue window plastic film are being recalled:
- 2.75 oz., UPC 030239130001 with expiration date 9/18/2019
- 2.25 oz., UPC 030239149034 with expiration date 9/17/2019 and 10/9/2019
- 1.50 oz., UPC 030239591154 with expiration date 10/9/2019 and 9/17/2019
- 1.25 oz., UPC 030239991060 with expiration date 10/8/2019
- 1 oz. Green plastic film package pictured UPC 030239510148 with expiration dates 10/4/2019 and 10/10/2019.
The recalled products were distributed through retail stores and direct delivery in Washington D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, California, Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey and Georgia.
What to do
Consumers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but contact Michelle Ocheltree at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 552-5366 or (443) 552.5364 to receive a paid postage envelope to return the products for a full refund.