Ample Hills Manufacturing of Brooklyn, N.Y., is recalling all half pints of Peppermint Pattie Ice Cream.
The product may contain peanut, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled product, with the lot code of 19169 and Best by Date of 6/18/20 (80z) (236ml), was sold in Ample Hills Creamery Scoop Shops in Los Feliz, California, and Aventura, Florida.
In addition, it was sold in the following Ample Hills East Coast Scoop Locations:
- Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn, New York
- Gowanus, Brooklyn, New York
- Fire Boat House, Dumbo Brooklyn, New York
- Dekalb Market Hall, Downtown Brooklyn, New York
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, New York
- Riis Park- The Bathhouse, Queens, New York
- Riis Park- Beach Bazar, Queens, New York
- Bubby’s Highline, Manhattan, New York
- Chelsea, Manhattan, New York
- Gotham West Market, Manhattan, New York
- Astoria, Queens, New York
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at (240) 595-2508 from 9am – 5pm (EST) Monday – Friday, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.