3.18/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

Two Men And a Truck Reviews

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Excellent move by 2 Men and a truck. They were prompt and efficient. We had to move from a storage unit that I loaded by myself. Not too easy of a move from a home of 32 years. The guys did great on all of the items. No broken pieces and finished right on time. Had a challenge with 1 large item, but they got it in with no rips and tears. Thanks guys.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I was impress right from my first contact on the phone. The receptionist was informative and gave me an estimate on the phone. On moving day they came with more than two men. They worked like a well oiled machine. I was amazed at how they managed to get such huge things through such small spaces. Had I had my relatives move me, I'm sure I would have a lot of damage as well as some fractured relationships. I would use them again, recommend them to my friends and hire them in a heartbeat.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

For your PANAMA CITY FL location! Brian and Scooter were the literal best. They were our lifesavers in this unforgiving Florida heat moving so much (including the world's most awkward dining table)! They were thorough, professional, and moved our oversized furniture with way more ease than I could've ever gotten out of me alone -- and with the quickness! Very personable and efficient. 15/10 would recommend. By far the smoothest moving experience of my life. I am telling EVERYONE. Y'all are the greatest, and especially Brian and Scooter!!?? Give them all the awards!!! And raises!!!

Original review: May 12, 2019

We needed help moving our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat to our new house and was referred to this company by a friend & it was the 3rd time we’ve used them. The guys were on time and it was more work than I think they may have anticipated, but they didn't complain at all. Not only did they have to bubble wrap all of our furniture, we’re on the 6th floor so they had to go up & down the elevator all day long & thru the parking garage to load the truck instead of thru the lobby because of the tiled floor.

They worked 8 hours straight without a break & didn’t leave a single scratch at our house during the move. It only took them 3 hours to unload the truck. They put boxes in every single one of our rooms they belonged in & also assembled our beds in both bedrooms. They also had to move our NordicTrack treadmill which is extremely heavy & anyone who has had one knows how difficult it is to transport. They also didn't leave a single mark or scratch at our new house & every single piece of furniture is in perfect condition without a dent or mark on it. By this point it had been 12 hours non stop but they still took the time to help my husband arrange our dining room set & couch exactly where he wanted it even though our dining room table is extremely heavy and our couch is extra large but again helped us with no complaint.

I was completely comfortable around the guys & felt safe with them working around my daughter & brand new grandbaby which is usually not the case when having strangers in the house working, we usually have to be more alert especially when they’re men but I haven’t once felt uncomfortable around any of the guys that have helped us move. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work, we’re a very busy family & having the move go this smoothly was a blessing. I would recommend this company to friends & family & we will be using this company in the future. Thanks. Thanks.

Original review: May 8, 2019

We had to move my mother into a senior living facility and she wanted to take a lot of her furniture, etc. The initial phone call was very informative and the agent was VERY helpful and patient in explaining our options. Pricing was very clear with nothing "hidden." The team of Mike, Connor, and Mike (3 Men and a Truck) was exceptional. The care they took with packing and unpacking, their efficiency, the respect they gave my mom as she watched all her stuff being packed up, and their willingness to do whatever they could was beyond what anyone could expect. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I would definitely request the same team. Their professionalism helped make this "difficult" move a little easier, that's for sure! Thanks to the whole team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two Men And a Truck?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

They caused serious damage. They suggested 3 men while one stood and did little. They smashed my expensive washing machine while attempting to force it in the house in the wrong direction. It did not fit and then then tried to back it out and dropped and smashed it. They dented my large garage door and totally destroyed the steel door from the garage into the house. They caused a large gash in my new stairs. This damage is to a brand new house....just moving in. I can't wash clothes and it is hard to get this resolved with them. When they dropped my washing machine, they laughed hysterically. I was in shock and holding back tears while they laughed and enjoyed being stupid without common sense.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Hi, They lost my TV, Keyboard, TV cables and other items. Also missed 2 of my boxes while moving from Michigan to Illinois. Very poor team who handled the move. They even don't know that they missed until I showed them the list of items that were picked from my place. Luckily I had the list signed by the movers. After 5-6 emails and call, they replaced the TV. I had to go and pick it from the shop. Now when I speak about the two boxes, I am getting no response. Tired of followup and still no answers. Pathetic service and response.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT USE TWO MEN AND A TRUCK! I can't say enough what a miserable experience using them has been. I should have read the reviews prior to hiring them. Now, I am going to do everything I can to help ruin an already tarnished reputation. I was looking forward to using a moving company and giving myself a break. Unfortunately, this move was the hardest I have ever experienced.

My husband and I had to work 14 grueling hours alongside the 2 inexperienced (2 weeks on the job), ill-equipped (no shoulder dollies and broken ramp holder), undertrained movers they sent to us. It took them 6 hours longer than estimated due to the above factors. Poor packing of the truck ensured that our 1400 sq ft house did not fit in 2 loads. At 11:30 that night, we called it quits and had to go back the next day to get the 3rd load ourselves. Their lack of training resulted in 12 boxes being dropped on the bricks. We have been compensated for that (the only good thing I can say).

At the end of the night we signed where we were told to just to be done, but I refused to pay the outrageous $2,000 bill they presented to us as it was not our fault this move took so long. I paid the highest amount on the estimate believing I was still paying too much. I tried to work with the Denver franchise about giving us a reasonable refund which resulted in them taking the unpaid balance from the debit card we gave to reserve the truck. They refuse to acknowledge that the move took too long and give us any refund because we signed the fine print. It doesn't matter to them what the circumstances were...we signed is their only response. We would have been better off having friends and family move us for pizza & beer. Two Men and a Truck are not "movers who care", they are Two Men and a Truck, who don't give a **.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Brian and Luis did a superb job moving our heavy furniture, including a large armoire, two heavy workbenches and a bunch of other stuff. They were fast, professional and put everything exactly where it was supposed to go. Best of all, they did it all without the slightest scratch! Considering the difficult maneuvers they went through moving our armoire, I almost wonder they had Super Man emblems hidden under their shirts!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Did not secure my projection tv on wheels causing slight damage to back of tv cabinet but tv remained in working order. Wrapped my china buffet glass shelves in blankets but laid on the floor at new house. Did not tell anyone glass was in blankets causing family member to step on 3 glass shelves causing breakage.

Two Men And a Truck expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Two Men and a Truck is a professional moving company that began as an after-school business for two high school friends. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Accessibility: There are more than 320 locations worldwide for customers to access.

• Growth: The company is expected to grow into locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

• Ethics: Two Men and a Truck donates around $2.5 million of money to charity organizations each year.

• Accountability: The business sticks to a very strict standard. Their staff is always expected to be on time and trustworthy, if this is not the case you are compensated for lost time.

• Rates: The company offers very competitive rates for moving and makes sure to make the pricing structure very clear from the beginning.

• Best for: Households, military families and individuals.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Two Men And a Truck Company Information