toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My brother and I were referred by one of our relatives and they didn't tell us it was Rolls as they referred to it as another name. So then we called and got back with Rolls. When I called initially, I spoke with a young lady who gave us the quote. Then, ten minutes later a guy called back but he didn't know that the other person had called me and given us the cheaper quote with more stuff. I wasn't sure how that happened but that was the only experience that was a little confusing and awkward for us. Everything else was a pleasant experience.

Working with the moving crew was pleasant. They came and asked us to point out what the move was. Then we got out their way and they wrapped and put the boxes up. We had already marked the boxes if they're 1st floor, 3rd floor, and which room it was going in. If there were any questions, they would ask us before putting in. This is the third time in three years my brother has had to move and this was my best experience. From the pricing to the customer service, everything was outstanding.

I did a google search on three men and a truck and there was a whole bunch of these links to Rolls Van Line's website on the page. What I liked about it is the good price. It was within my budget. Their rep who assisted in scheduling my move was very nice, professional and got me what I needed. I had a special request for the packers to set up my elderly mother's bed and they actually arranged the furniture for me, put down the carpet and set up the beds. They were extremely nice and professional. They even repacked some of the stuff that I hadn't packed correctly. Then the moving crew was so busy I kept asking them to take a break as I didn't want them falling. I was very happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a different location for my daughter to go to school. The school proposed to send my daughter to a different area. I spoke to a guy from Rolls Van Lines the first time and he was very professional. He gave me all the necessary information and emailed me all the proper quote. I spoke with a female after that and she was great. They were also knowledgeable and courteous. My wife and mother-in-law were very pleased with the move. The crew members were hardworking and professional. They were very quick and they did a great job. They exceeded all expectations and there were no hiccups. They were very excellent and I will recommend them to anybody else who need to move for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a new job in Pennsylvania and needed to relocate. Rolls Van Lines was the first one to call me when I filled out a form online. Their offer sounded reasonable and the people were nice so I accepted it. The representative who helped in scheduling my move was also very polite. Everything was okay except that I have some damages and I made a claim for them. The documents went through days ago and I just sent the first page. Unfortunately, they then told me that I have to send the four pages so I sent again. Hopefully, they will contact me soon and as long as the damage is going to be fixed like before promised, I’d say that I am very satisfied with Rolls Van Lines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sister and I were moving to Ocean City and I found Rolls Van Lines online. I contacted other companies but I liked that Rolls Van Lines was sending the most people. However, there was a little bit of confusion in scheduling the move because I was talking to one person and he was in the middle of a call so I ended up talking with someone else. But though there was a little roundabout, it wasn’t alarming.

The movers were very nice and they worked hard. However, I do have a complaint about them because I was very clear that I had some white melamine furniture that chips very easily and that it all needed to be wrapped. I also had some antique lacquerware that is irreplaceable. I told them that would have to be wrapped as well. They started out by saying they didn’t bring enough blankets so that they were gonna wrap them in pairs. They were gonna double wrap them, but nothing was wrapped and we found out about it after we got here. Every single piece of my furniture was scratched off or chipped. I called to let them know and got a lady. She emailed me a form to fill out and told me to finish my move before I reported anything. But I've been too busy to work with that and I am still unpacking. It's just too much trouble and I don’t know why they weren't sorry. So I may just not follow up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought another house and wanted to move. There was a website where I put my information in and multiple moving companies sent me information through email but Rolls Van Lines was the only one that called me. Their delivery guys did a really fast job. The only issue was that they said they were gonna come at 9:00 AM but they came one and a half hours late. Other than that, the overall experience was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Rolls Van Lines representative that helped me in scheduling my move was very professional, took the time to listen to what I specifically wanted done and what our concerns were moving mainly some of the electronics and some things that we had built into like shelving used on the wall. He took the time to explain how they were going to go about doing the work. Everything worked out.

The crew during our move was very pleasant. My experience was great, but I had a little hiccup because they could not finish the move in one day as they promised they would. They had to come back a few days later to complete the move. Then they left some items on the truck unbeknownst to me and then had to come back a third day to deliver some of the items. On the second day one of them was having a bad day. He was not engaged with the other two guys who were working their butts off and he wasn't. They even complained in front of me a little bit about that. I’m a very easygoing guy, so it didn’t really affect me. They did their best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rolls Van Lines, LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Rolls Van Lines was not good. Thirty percent of my stuff was damaged, scratched, or “uglied”. I have a brand-new washer and dryer that they damaged when they moved it. I had a gun safe that they scratched. I had furniture with some pieces that came back in multiple pieces. I have other furniture that was scratched up. We have some cheap desk furniture that was not plastic but made of veneer type wood. They put tape right on it and then pulled the tape up. It wasn’t that expensive, but it was functional and usable. If I had real valuable furniture, I would have been upset.

I’m satisfied with the way the material was handled. The men that came out here were very nice people. Everybody I talk to is very friendly. However, when they picked my furniture up in West Virginia, they stored it, then they brought it up here to Pennsylvania, it was not the same quality furniture I started out with. When I called and talked to someone, I told them I realize that these things happen. But some of them were heirlooms. They were going to call me back and talk to me, but they never did. I am not going to pursue it. I’m not happy with them and wouldn’t use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Rolls Van Lines when I was setting up the move to a house I had bought and they answered when I called. They were all very nice, courteous, and well-mannered and made sure to look after everything very well. It was an excellent experience and I would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I find Rolls Van Lines very effective. They were the first that I saw, that’s why I went with them. Their representative was great. She was very responsive when I had questions and she made sure she got the right information. We bought a house, so we moved from the apartment to our house. Their crew was also very professional. They moved the beds and several other equipment and stuff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a home and was moving. The move was within 30 minutes of where I had point A to point B. I called Rolls Van Lines and they gave me a rate for a couple of items that I needed to have moved from two different locations. They scheduled with me that day and took a deposit. Then within a couple of days, they had come to pick up and move the items. The crew during the move was very courteous and helpful. Overall, I was pleased with the experience with them. The only issue that I had was that they had quoted me $400 or $500 initially but when the crew was leaving, they gave me another bill, which was almost double what I had been quoted, for packing materials. I was above and beyond my quote that they didn't disclose when I had made the reservation with them. So that part wasn't the greatest experience with them. Other than that, they were professional and courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife is handicapped and we had to sell our bi-level home because she can no longer negotiate steps. This happened all of a sudden so, we got out of that home and went into a ground a level apartment. That was our first experience in an apartment and I didn't realize you hear everybody around you, the neighbors and the people upstairs. After a couple of years, I couldn't take it anymore so, we went and got a nice, quiet, single level ranch. Rolls Van Lines was a referral from somebody else that used it and we used them, too. We did a room inventory on the phone and they followed up several times to let me know about the dates.

The crew got right to the job and it wasn't like they took a lot of breaks. They were good and they worked as a team. Everything was fantastic except for one damaged piece of furniture. I noticed it while the movers were there, so the supervisor took pictures of it and he said he would turn it in. He told me to give it a few days and I did. A few days later, I got a call asking how everything went. I asked about the damaged piece of furniture and they said they'll send me an email. They did and told me to take pictures of it and fill out this form. I was surprised that they acted like they never got the pictures from the supervisor that was on the job site so, I don't know if he turned them in.

I was there the whole time. Everything was packed well and I'm not sure how that one piece broke because they sure did a good job. With the way the damage looks, I'm wondering if it's when they got to our new home. They unwrapped it and maybe accidentally dropped it because that's the way the break looks. But other than that, the guys were very polite and they were efficient. I would definitely use them again.

Rolls Van Lines will quote you a price that is fair and competitive. After getting an estimate from them compares the estimate with other companies you will get the differences. I must say these guys will provide you an excellent customer service and best price. Anyone can afford them. The movers were very careful and took great care of all my belongings. All my furniture arrived safely and they helped me to replace them. I am forever grateful to them. I would like to recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

I read the reviews about this locally owned company and I spoke to Thomas who assured me that their company would be the best for our long distance move from Baltimore Md to Ft Worth Tx... After much research I decided to go with RollsVanLines.com but what a nightmare it's been. My first date of delivery was to be 12 -29-16. Today is 1-3-17. I called Andrew regarding my delivery of my furniture but no return call... Sleeping on the floor in my new place is not good. RollsVanLines.com collected my money quick but NO WORD on my delivery. I want my furniture. Think twice people.

The moving crew in Virginia were excellent. They were really spot-on, very quick, listened to direction. I found them very good at what they were doing. However, I have a very negative experience on the end of receiving. I had not really understood that they were gonna contract out the move. The movers came and it was just the driver and one mover. And apparently, the driver for that company wouldn’t unload furniture and so they had to call for backup. The backup came rather quickly within 45 minutes. Both movers were very pleasant and nice but were obviously inexperienced. It took forever to get the furniture in the house. My husband helped them unload. They didn't know how to assemble our furniture and they didn't know how to hook up the washer-dryer.

We had a lot of breakages and have lost boxes, which I'm dealing with Rolls Van Lines and they're trying to help. I called them and they are trying to check their warehouse. My experience on the end here in California was not so great. I feel Rolls is responsible for the company they contracted with and they need to look at that. I'm still waiting to get my boxes and get paid for my breakages.

We had a great experience with Rolls Van Lines. What they quoted was exactly right. It was easy dealing with them and there were no issues. The crew during the move was on time, had great work ethics, and made sure that there were no scratches on everything. They were really efficient and we're very pleased. I would recommend Rolls Van Lines.

The Rolls Van Lines rep who assisted me with the scheduling was very professional and helpful. The moving crew was on top of things and they were really good at what they did. They were awesome packers and it was a pleasant experience for a change.

Rolls Van Lines moved me from one part of PG County to another. The rep was excellent and the moving crew was good. The move was fast and effective. There was no problem with my experience and I would recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

First thing the staff is one of staff name Joe misused my debit card, lied to me three times about the cost. I kept calling asking for Joe staff kept hanging up. I was trying to get the total of my delivery confirmation so I was trying to speak to a supervisor .Everyone was busy. This was around 8/19/16. My debit card was billed $50 for deposit and finally Joe say, "I will give you a coupon discount of $80 and cost around $976. No tax included as of yet." So around 8/28/16 date might be off but not too far.

I got alerts of high bills for pizza $85 to be exact, and then $610 and $200. These charges withdrawn without my consent. The $85 was left used by employee and the rest from Rolls Van. When I called the next business day and confront them, they said they emailed me. I said I have not been able to talk to anyone that knew or finalized what exactly am I to pay and staff kept hanging up and you Rolls charge $810. I never saw a confirm contract even before they pick up my furniture which was packed in my storage unit. Then to top it off their staff had a $85 Pizza party using my debit card.

To make a long story short I'm in treatment for my cancer right then it was for my Lymphodemia. Very stressed. Spoke with Julie. She jump on the theft part, also telling we emailed me about delivery. It was the weekend. I was unavailable to respond same day. They pulled $810 so Joe figure he could too their staff. Finally after all that the movers was supposed to deliver that Sunday 9/5/16. Alex the driver called 12 pm Texas time and said truck broke down. He be here Monday the 6th.

I called the company 6th around 12 am Texas time. Ask for supervisor again. They played with on phone. I had to call right back. Got Julie again. Told her did they know the truck broke down and she replied she did not know so she called and said he must be driving 'cause she could not reach him. So Tuesday I called driver because I stored his # in my phone. He said the stores was closed Monday - it was a holiday. He couldn't get parts. He will be here 12 am. So he got here 1 pm Texas time with no crew and demanded the final payment. I said "no final payment until your crew arrive and unload." We had words. It got heated I close my door and called Julie. She said I'm breaking policy.

This day I was fed up. I shouted at her and said, "Your staff stole from my debit card. Now the truck is late and arrive with no help and you say I'm breaking policy?" She said, "You don't have to howler." I say, "Now you all deserve me to do so I missed 3 a pots waiting for the truck. How much are you going to pay me?" ...rpm Texas time Alex knock on door a day. Asked me can I find someone to help him. So I called my two nephew. My goodness in their contract they have quote "Rolls Van Line stand behind the promise to provide excellent services at a reasonable rates. Our staff are trained professionals who treat your belongings with respect" so I became nervous and went in my boxes next morning and found a lot of my things missing. I am hurt.

I submitted a request for quotes and Rolls Van Lines was one of the places that gave me one. My experience in scheduling the move was fantastic. The moving crew was very quick and very professional. They were good at their job.

Rolls Van Lines

I apologize for any damage that may have happened during this move. It is never our intention. I will contact you through your email to get the claims process started.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I found Rolls Van Lines online and their rep was fair in assisting me in planning the details of my move. However, I found out afterwards that my items have been broken. So I'm not very thrilled with this company and I will not use it again.

I was on the Internet, looking for moving help and came across Rolls Van Lines. It went very well in the beginning. They gave a quote which I thought was a good price and we set up everything. It seemed like everything was fine. The transfer was from Newark to Wilmington. We had a few furniture and boxes, no appliances because we're renters. This was my first actual experience with movers as we've always done it ourselves.

The only problem I had with the move was that they were two hours late and they sent one less person than they quoted me. That threw things off a little bit. I think that they should've been more forthcoming when I called them an hour in and they said the person was on his way and then I had another hour wait. But when they came, the workers were courteous, very efficient and worked their tails off. I was really impressed with them and at the work they did. They were careful with my furniture and boxes. This was all in all a very good experience. They were very gracious and accommodating and resolved the issue for me, adjusting the price based on the quote that they gave me.

I was searching online for local movers that would do a short move from our beach house to a new home that we had built in Delaware at the shore. It was a half-mile move so we were looking for a local mover and Rolls Van Lines' name popped up with a good rating. We always use big name movers so I was a little skeptical 'cause I had never heard of them, but the experience from beginning to end was outstanding. The moving crew was great. It was a very small load they were moving and they worked with us. They came with a U-Haul truck but they moved one bedroom, some living room things, a couch and other things we were bringing from our townhouse to the new house. We've become real advocates and whenever anybody asks us about moving, we give them Rolls Van Lines' name.

I was leaving Delaware to try a different location. The rep from Rolls Van Lines called me and asked me step by step how much stuff I had and then they sent me a quote. They came to my place and introduced themselves. We filled out a bunch of forms and they loaded up the truck. Then they drove to the new place and when they arrived, they asked me where I would to put my stuff and then unloaded them. It took them four to five hours from beginning to end. The two guys who helped me move made the process so much easier.

I had to move to go to school and Rolls Van Lines was recommended by a friend. I called Rolls Van Lines to set up the appointment, I told them about how many furniture I had and received a $95 per hour offer. Then the representative told me that if I pay with money order or cashier's check or debit card, there will be no additional fees. Afterwards, he asked me to pay $50 as deposit. I asked him, “Is that okay to be with the credit card and there will be no interest?” He told me, “Yeah, you can pay the deposit with credit card and there will be no interest.”

I paid the deposit with debit card and the day after was my appointment. They came on time and everything was packed. They were nice, didn't complain, and didn’t drop anything. They got everything to the car and before they finished taking everything to the car, one of the guys asked me to sign a paper. It’s a six-paper contract and I asked him, “What’s that?” He told me that “This is the contract. You have to sign, that you’re gonna pay before we load the furniture to your apartment.” I said okay. I told him that, again, I want to pay with debit card to avoid the 6 percent interest fees. And he told me, “It’s okay. You are gonna pay later when we arrive at your home.”

I signed the paper and we arrived at my new home. Before they started loading, I tried to pay with my debit card. I had the card with me and then he told me, “No, no. It’s okay. You just sign this paper and the payment is gonna go through the phone with one of the managers.” Okay. No problem. I signed the paper. After they loaded everything to my apartment, I received a message from the bank that they charged my credit card, the one I paid the deposit with, not the debit card I want to be charged, and the price was way higher than what we agreed on in the contract. The price was $64 higher than what we agreed on the phone. Then I called the customer service representative the day after. I told her, “What’s that? I’m charged a little more higher than expected?” She told me that “The higher price was because you paid with credit card.”

I told her, “I didn’t want to pay with credit card. I had my debit card with me and the guy who’s taking my furniture asked me to sign the paper and then everything’s going through the phone.” She told me, “No. You signed the paper that the payment is gonna go through your credit card and interest has been paid already.” When I made the calculations, they didn’t charge me 6 percent as they said. They charged me 12 percent. I have the receipts. I told her that “You charged me way higher.” She was very rude and not helpful. I told her that I’m going to call the bank to dispute the transaction for the 12 percent. She told me, “And then we will call the bank and we will submit the paperwork that you signed.” She was very horrible and frustrating.

I didn’t want to start the discussion about the debit card and credit card. I wanted to start a discussion about the 12 percent, not 6 percent. She told me, “Oh, yeah. That’s our mistake.” Then they immediately refunded me the first 6 percent, and for the second 6 percent she told me that “The customer service representative who made the contract with you is new to us and he doesn’t know the rules. Even if the customer is paying with debit card, the payment is going through a card system procedure. He has to pay the 6 percent fees.” I told her that “So do you want me to pay the expenses of your customer service rep's mistake?” She told me, “Yeah, I understand that, but you signed the paper and you have to pay it.” I told her, “Okay, that’s fine.”

Then I went to Google and I wrote a very bad review about that, and I emailed Andrew, the manager. I sent him a copy of the review, then he responded to me one hour later and he was very helpful. He asked me, “How do you want me to make you happy? What do you want?” I told him, “You made two mistakes. First, I wanted to pay with the debit card and then you charged my credit card. Second, you told me that paying with a debit card is not gonna charge me for the extra 6 percent. I want my second 6 percent back.” In the end, they returned the 6 percent and everything went okay.

Rolls Van Lines

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your new place!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I have nothing negative to say about Rolls Van Lines. Interactions with the reps who assisted me with scheduling and the moving crew were all very good. They were very respectful, courteous, worked fast, and did a good job. I was very pleased with everything.

Rolls Van Lines

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to make our customers relocation as easy as possible. Enjoy your new home!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I’m always staying in an apartment and I’ve decided to purchase a house in another town. My co-worker used Rolls Van Lines for his move and so I contacted them. At first, when I made the date arrangements, I had to make some changes because there was a delay in the closing of my house. The representative accommodated us as to the new dates that I had to make so it was a good experience. The crew was great too. They packed my furniture well and I never ran into issues. I recommended your company to another co-worker who’s bought a house and had moved also.

Rolls Van Lines

Thank you for the kind words. It is our goal to make all of our customers happy.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I have a job transfer and needed to move from Maryland to Pennsylvania. I went online and entered in my information, and Rolls Van Lines were the first ones to call. They were really accommodating ‘cause we literally found out and moved within a month so they helped me with that and they were able to get me a good date. We had to change the date a couple of times. There were four of the moving crew and they were all very polite, fast, and hardworking. I have a two-year-old and I have two dogs and they were great with all of them. They did everything that they said they were gonna do.

Factual basis uncertain

Read below if you want more details, but horrific moving experience. Half a day late on pickup, 3-4 days late on delivery and forgot some of my stuff (promised to deliver it, no contact for two weeks now). Had to take days off during my first week of work. Additional fees everywhere (about 35% above initial estimate in total), some of which were promised earlier to not apply and some of which are not fully described in the contract. Mysterious, poorly explained, unapproved, and likely illegal mystery charges to your credit card. Just don't. I only picked them as the other option I had limited it down to had history of being a scam. Honestly I wish I had picked the scam one. Autumn is nice on the phone, but just makes false promises that never come true so don't get fooled by her.

Do you like waiting around at the pick-up location for 10 more hours than you thought w/ constant updates promising earlier times? Do you like being estimated to have well below the minimum for cubic feet, being told you should bring more, doing so, then being charged extra for being well over the minimum? Do you like mystery charges on your credit card that keep showing up over and over and require 3-4 calls each to get rid of until you decide to just freeze the card?

Do you like telling your boss at your first real job on the first day that you may need to leave early and skip an afternoon of training to accept a delivery, only to tell her right before you told her you'd leave that you actually need the next afternoon off (and then have to tell her again the third day of work that you really need that third afternoon off)? Do you not really want all of your bed, and prefer to just have parts of your frame leaned against your wall while you await delivery of the rest of the bed for two weeks? Do you like have additional fees added that are not explicitly described in the contract? If you answer yes to all of those questions, you should both contact Rolls Van Lines and a doctor.

Factual basis uncertain

Do not believe the quote you are given. They will charge you extra for everything at the front end and back end. Our end price was almost 50% higher than the original quote. They demanded extra money using all sorts of excuses (cubic space, extra steps, hallway distance, elevator, etc.). They were extremely late on both ends (8 hours on front end and 3 days on back end) with no excuses or compensation. When we called numerous times for days on end, we were given the total runaround with very few callbacks. Items were missing (that were not delivered or compensated for) and our charge card kept getting charged in error. Unethical business practices.

It was extremely frustrating because they have your furniture and you are forced to pay in order to get your furniture despite the unfairness of the overcharges. Go with a better moving company and a higher starting quote to save yourself a lot of aggravation and wasted time. I don't know how this company is not shut down for its unethical business practices.

The short story: Rolls Van Lines are managed and run by cheats, liars, and crooks. They were extremely late on every aspect of the moving process, had terrible excuses, lied to my face multiple times, didn't answer any calls for a week while they had our stuff and were supposed to be moving it, charged $500 additional for shuttle service, which they didn't even need, and showed up 38 days late, while we stayed in our place without any furniture and slept on an air mattress. After reading research about these guys, I am convinced this is their standard operating practice. If you want your things to show up on time for the price you've been quoted, don't use Rolls Van Lines.

The long story: Dealing with Rolls Van Lines/Green Line Moving has been a nightmare. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and continued to lie throughout the entire process. I have read that the reason they changed their business name to Rolls Van Lines is due to their poor customer service record and horrible record with the Better Business Bureau. From the start, their estimating program is completely inaccurate and will underestimate your cost by a large margin my actual cubic yards of space was double the amount that was put in the estimate, and I included a 2-piece L couch in the estimate that wasn't included in the actual move. This make the estimate.

The day of pickup, we had scheduled and confirmed a 4 pm arrival for the moving truck. They called at 10 am and said they were 10 minutes away. I told them that was not the schedule, and they said "okay well if you want us to delay, we'll have to come back later after other deliveries." I reminded them it was not me who was delaying, I was sticking to the schedule. After 4 pm came and went, we called and they said they would have someone there by 5 pm. Two office guys showed up at 6:30 pm. The full moving team did not show until 9:30 pm and was there until 11:30 pm.

Rolls Van Lines would not specify a date of delivery, but to get street parking permits at our destination, we needed 5 days notice. The delivery date I specified was 10 days after the pickup day. The contract we signed said they would delivery within 21 days of the stated delivery date. After many unanswered calls by their customer service department and telling me three times that the truck would leave their warehouse on a date that came and went, they finally had a confirmed departure date 25 days after they picked it up.

Their general manager, Andrew, promised to call me every day until that departure date occurred, and did not call me once that week. He said it would be on a direct delivery, and then I find out that it has stopped at least 4 or 5 other times on the trip across the country. After I finally got in touch with him a week later, he promised again to call me every day, and then called once and didn't call me again after.

After the laundry list of bad mishaps and lies, we finally got a delivery date confirmed for a Friday. They did not give me the 5 days notice so I could get the parking pass, so I told them we would need to push back the delivery date by a day to Saturday. They confirmed. They called me back later saying that the driver was Jewish and could not work on Saturdays, it would need to be Sunday. We agreed and scheduled it for 7 am on Sunday. Andrew had offered a discount for the mishaps that occurred and we determined a final all-inclusive cost, including additional costs to go up sets of stairs, etc.

After not getting a call 24-hours before delivery on Sunday, we woke up Sunday morning and the driver did not arrive on time at 7 am, nor was he answering his phone. He finally called at noon and yelled at my girlfriend and hung up on her. He said he was 5 hours away at the moment, and would be on his way. He also notified us that he wouldn't be allowed to park on the residential street, as he was driving an 18-wheeler, and we would need to pay them extra to get a shuttle to bring things from the truck to the apartment.

They had the destination address for this delivery for 2 months. They could have checked this ahead of time to plan this properly. Otherwise, if they knew that already, they were just willfully neglecting to tell us, so that they could charge us extra at the time of delivery. He also said that the reason he was 5 hours away was that he was at another job that he delivered Saturday, but was not able to complete that day, so he had to finish on Sunday. So the customer service agent who told me that he could not work Saturday due to his Jewish religion was lying, as he was working on Saturday at a different delivery.

Before he hung up on us, he said "it's all about money to you. I smelled this weeks ago. I'm not dealing with you." The date they finally delivered is 38 days after the day they packed up the truck. They also charged me $500 extra for the shuttle fee when it was not necessary. They said they couldn't let me know about the fee up front because the driver had to check the site first to determine if it was necessary, but the driver told us a day ahead of time when he was in another state that we would need it, and he would have to deliver it the next day because he didn't have anyone lined up. This just shows terrible planning and organization. Overall, a good example of the business that this company practices.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Missing many items of April ** 8/8/16 shipment delivered to my address 8/22/16. Need to file a claims form and you need to find the missing pods with all the missing items in it. Contact me asap at **.

Rolls Van Lines Company Profile