Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My brother and I were referred by one of our relatives and they didn't tell us it was Rolls as they referred to it as another name. So then we called and got back with Rolls. When I called initially, I spoke with a young lady who gave us the quote. Then, ten minutes later a guy called back but he didn't know that the other person had called me and given us the cheaper quote with more stuff. I wasn't sure how that happened but that was the only experience that was a little confusing and awkward for us. Everything else was a pleasant experience.

Working with the moving crew was pleasant. They came and asked us to point out what the move was. Then we got out their way and they wrapped and put the boxes up. We had already marked the boxes if they're 1st floor, 3rd floor, and which room it was going in. If there were any questions, they would ask us before putting in. This is the third time in three years my brother has had to move and this was my best experience. From the pricing to the customer service, everything was outstanding.

I did a google search on three men and a truck and there was a whole bunch of these links to Rolls Van Line's website on the page. What I liked about it is the good price. It was within my budget. Their rep who assisted in scheduling my move was very nice, professional and got me what I needed. I had a special request for the packers to set up my elderly mother's bed and they actually arranged the furniture for me, put down the carpet and set up the beds. They were extremely nice and professional. They even repacked some of the stuff that I hadn't packed correctly. Then the moving crew was so busy I kept asking them to take a break as I didn't want them falling. I was very happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a quote online from Rolls Van Lines and I went ahead with it because it's the carrier itself. Their service is good. By the time they actually schedule for a pickup, it's really great and I'm really satisfied with that. But afterwards, it's a little annoying that you need to push them a couple of times. The delivery took longer than originally promised. So, I had to call back and forth a couple of times to get updates. I would call in and every time they would say their dispatch manager is not available. I would leave a note asking for them to call back and I didn't get any. I called them four or five times before I could actually speak to the dispatch manager. Originally, they promised it's 10 to 15 days. But I got my stuff on the 20th or 21st day. So, it's a little annoying that I have to push them a couple of times to have or ask for a timeline to have my stuff because they collected and it actually takes longer.

It was a relocation and I needed the invoice for reimbursement. It had been a week and a half and I tried to contact them a couple of times to get the invoice and I still haven't got it. I called another three or four times to get that. I provided them with a scanned copy for my paperwork and they said they still need to wait about a month from the paperwork that they collected from the carrier. Because the company has a cut-off of their financial reports, they won't allow reimbursement after certain days. That's what I was worried about. It was about $2,000 and if I cannot be reimbursed for it because of the delay of the invoice, that will be really annoying. But they still delivered all the stuff and they didn't actually cheat on the quote. So the entire experience was still acceptable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had gotten sick and had to go on social security disability. In the meantime, I couldn't pay my mortgage so the house foreclosed after I owned it for 19 years. I needed to move within four days so I was trying to look for movers. Everybody else took weeks while Rolls Van Lines was kind enough to say that they can get me in. Their rep was really helpful. I signed up online and then they called me and it took all of three minutes to set everything up. I was truly impressed. The movers packed everything wonderfully and worked non-stop. I wanted to buy them lunch and offered them bottles of ice water but they wouldn't take anything. They didn't even take a pee break.

They were kind, prompt, and did what they came to do without any question. Towards the end, I knew they were getting tired that they just threw in boxes and stuff that I may or may not have a concern about because I had a lot of breakables. But overall they were awesome. We knew exactly what each of us wanted and it got accomplished. I would definitely use them again if I had to and also recommend them. I really like Rolls Van Lines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I was moving houses locally, I did an internet search and Rolls Van Lines was the first search that came up. They called me back and explained everything that needed to take place. It was a professional call and that's what I like. I like to feel like a total customer and it's really good. They had real concern for us. And I just moved forward from there. We went around the house to find out what was gonna be taken and they took everything else. It was a two part move. I had some things moved into the storage and other things moving into my new house. They properly tagged everything up and moved it to my next house. They were careful all the way. They were also prompt and got the job done. Rolls Van Lines was a very professional organization and made sure all my concerns were addressed. I had no issues with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving 15 minutes from where I live. I was going to move myself but I wanted to get it all done in one day so I decided to hire a moving company. I worked with Zeke and his customer service was good. He wanted to be able to provide the move the same day. So he was very accommodating. The moving crew initially showed up with a truck that was too small. They said that I wasn't descriptive enough with what I had, in which I thought I was. And the way they stacked stuff in the storage looked as if it was more stuff than it really was. So, they had to go and get another truck. But they did it right away and came right back. They stayed within the time frame because I didn't want to go over the amount of time that I had already paid for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and sent a request for looking for movers in to some website. Rolls Van Lines responded to that request. They came back with what I thought was a very good price for what I wanted done. And I signed them up on the first call. Scheduling my move was all done via email and everything was fine. I had no issues at all. The moving crew was very friendly, professional, and courteous. They arrived right on schedule. They did their job very well and very quickly. They wrapped everything in blankets before it was put in the truck and moved everything, unwrapped them, set me up, and were in and out in less time than they had estimated. There was no breakage. The entire experience was extremely positive and I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend them highly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rolls Van Lines, LLC?

Resolution In Progress

Rolls Van Lines

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Did you file a claim for the damaged items? If you have not yet filed a claim, please email claims@rollsvanlines and they can take care of it for you.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I'm moving because of a new job so I did an internet search for moving companies. As soon as I typed, I started getting calls and a rep from Rolls Van Lines was the first one to call me. He said, "Don't talk to anybody else. Everybody else is gonna be calling you." and I said, "Okay." They assisted in scheduling my move through the phone and I got handed off a couple of times, but that was okay because I do business stuff and I get that. They were super nice guys and are very knowledgeable. However, dealing with the crew during the move was horrible. Although the little guy who did more of the paperwork was more friendly. He called me and said he will get here around eight. Then I got a call and he said now they'd be here closer to five. I said, "Cool, okay. I got that." We happen to be home when the van pulled up at 4:00 and I walked outside.

But since he said 5:00, we weren't ready for them. So he called me right outside the door as I'm walking up to the truck. When they started rushing me, I said, "Look, you said 8:00 and then you said 5:00. It's 4:00. You're an hour early. So don't rush me when you're early." When they came it was snowing. They backed the van in and we have fragile stuff and it was clearly marked "fragile stuff". But, the gentleman that was the muscle this time was taking the stuff and he would flip it onto the lift. Then the other guy would come and grab it. We got a lot of damaged stuff because he flipped it and now it was upside down so the guy would take it flipped and he put it upside down.

Clearly it says "This side up" and they saw it so I said, "Woah, hey dude, that's our stuff, man." Then they took the mattresses off and instead of unwrapping and then leaving it on the ramp, they took the mattresses off on our board and there were oil stains. They're twisting and moving around rolling our mattresses. They didn't put the stuff where we wanted it. The one driving the truck flipped it onto the lift and it sat there getting big snowflakes on. It was not good. We got ruined mattresses and broken stuff. My girlfriend was all pissed off and I have to deal with that. We had water and property damage, so I won't use them again.

When they were there, it was very rushed. And it was confusing how much stuff I could really take. In fact, I didn't take my whole cubic foot area because they weren't clear. They told us 200 but I said, "No, I was told 300 cubic feet." As a result, I left a lot of furniture. Also, the language barrier was horrible. I don't like it when they flip languages on me because I don't know what they were saying. It's rude. But, after they had their talk, they were very compliant with me. One of them kept saying, "Hey I just work here. I just work for them." because the price for the loading box was crazy. I also felt more scolded. They were dealing with three adults: myself, my girlfriend and my father who’s older. We tried to help. It ended up nice, but it was not a good experience. I was better on the phone with them. They were very inconsiderate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a different location for my daughter to go to school. The school proposed to send my daughter to a different area. I spoke to a guy from Rolls Van Lines the first time and he was very professional. He gave me all the necessary information and emailed me all the proper quote. I spoke with a female after that and she was great. They were also knowledgeable and courteous. My wife and mother-in-law were very pleased with the move. The crew members were hardworking and professional. They were very quick and they did a great job. They exceeded all expectations and there were no hiccups. They were very excellent and I will recommend them to anybody else who need to move for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a new job in Pennsylvania and needed to relocate. Rolls Van Lines was the first one to call me when I filled out a form online. Their offer sounded reasonable and the people were nice so I accepted it. The representative who helped in scheduling my move was also very polite. Everything was okay except that I have some damages and I made a claim for them. The documents went through days ago and I just sent the first page. Unfortunately, they then told me that I have to send the four pages so I sent again. Hopefully, they will contact me soon and as long as the damage is going to be fixed like before promised, I’d say that I am very satisfied with Rolls Van Lines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sister and I were moving to Ocean City and I found Rolls Van Lines online. I contacted other companies but I liked that Rolls Van Lines was sending the most people. However, there was a little bit of confusion in scheduling the move because I was talking to one person and he was in the middle of a call so I ended up talking with someone else. But though there was a little roundabout, it wasn’t alarming.

The movers were very nice and they worked hard. However, I do have a complaint about them because I was very clear that I had some white melamine furniture that chips very easily and that it all needed to be wrapped. I also had some antique lacquerware that is irreplaceable. I told them that would have to be wrapped as well. They started out by saying they didn’t bring enough blankets so that they were gonna wrap them in pairs. They were gonna double wrap them, but nothing was wrapped and we found out about it after we got here. Every single piece of my furniture was scratched off or chipped. I called to let them know and got a lady. She emailed me a form to fill out and told me to finish my move before I reported anything. But I've been too busy to work with that and I am still unpacking. It's just too much trouble and I don’t know why they weren't sorry. So I may just not follow up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought another house and wanted to move. There was a website where I put my information in and multiple moving companies sent me information through email but Rolls Van Lines was the only one that called me. Their delivery guys did a really fast job. The only issue was that they said they were gonna come at 9:00 AM but they came one and a half hours late. Other than that, the overall experience was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Rolls Van Lines representative that helped me in scheduling my move was very professional, took the time to listen to what I specifically wanted done and what our concerns were moving mainly some of the electronics and some things that we had built into like shelving used on the wall. He took the time to explain how they were going to go about doing the work. Everything worked out.

The crew during our move was very pleasant. My experience was great, but I had a little hiccup because they could not finish the move in one day as they promised they would. They had to come back a few days later to complete the move. Then they left some items on the truck unbeknownst to me and then had to come back a third day to deliver some of the items. On the second day one of them was having a bad day. He was not engaged with the other two guys who were working their butts off and he wasn't. They even complained in front of me a little bit about that. I’m a very easygoing guy, so it didn’t really affect me. They did their best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Rolls Van Lines was not good. Thirty percent of my stuff was damaged, scratched, or “uglied”. I have a brand-new washer and dryer that they damaged when they moved it. I had a gun safe that they scratched. I had furniture with some pieces that came back in multiple pieces. I have other furniture that was scratched up. We have some cheap desk furniture that was not plastic but made of veneer type wood. They put tape right on it and then pulled the tape up. It wasn’t that expensive, but it was functional and usable. If I had real valuable furniture, I would have been upset.

I’m satisfied with the way the material was handled. The men that came out here were very nice people. Everybody I talk to is very friendly. However, when they picked my furniture up in West Virginia, they stored it, then they brought it up here to Pennsylvania, it was not the same quality furniture I started out with. When I called and talked to someone, I told them I realize that these things happen. But some of them were heirlooms. They were going to call me back and talk to me, but they never did. I am not going to pursue it. I’m not happy with them and wouldn’t use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Rolls Van Lines when I was setting up the move to a house I had bought and they answered when I called. They were all very nice, courteous, and well-mannered and made sure to look after everything very well. It was an excellent experience and I would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I find Rolls Van Lines very effective. They were the first that I saw, that’s why I went with them. Their representative was great. She was very responsive when I had questions and she made sure she got the right information. We bought a house, so we moved from the apartment to our house. Their crew was also very professional. They moved the beds and several other equipment and stuff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a home and was moving. The move was within 30 minutes of where I had point A to point B. I called Rolls Van Lines and they gave me a rate for a couple of items that I needed to have moved from two different locations. They scheduled with me that day and took a deposit. Then within a couple of days, they had come to pick up and move the items. The crew during the move was very courteous and helpful. Overall, I was pleased with the experience with them. The only issue that I had was that they had quoted me $400 or $500 initially but when the crew was leaving, they gave me another bill, which was almost double what I had been quoted, for packing materials. I was above and beyond my quote that they didn't disclose when I had made the reservation with them. So that part wasn't the greatest experience with them. Other than that, they were professional and courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife is handicapped and we had to sell our bi-level home because she can no longer negotiate steps. This happened all of a sudden so, we got out of that home and went into a ground a level apartment. That was our first experience in an apartment and I didn't realize you hear everybody around you, the neighbors and the people upstairs. After a couple of years, I couldn't take it anymore so, we went and got a nice, quiet, single level ranch. Rolls Van Lines was a referral from somebody else that used it and we used them, too. We did a room inventory on the phone and they followed up several times to let me know about the dates.

The crew got right to the job and it wasn't like they took a lot of breaks. They were good and they worked as a team. Everything was fantastic except for one damaged piece of furniture. I noticed it while the movers were there, so the supervisor took pictures of it and he said he would turn it in. He told me to give it a few days and I did. A few days later, I got a call asking how everything went. I asked about the damaged piece of furniture and they said they'll send me an email. They did and told me to take pictures of it and fill out this form. I was surprised that they acted like they never got the pictures from the supervisor that was on the job site so, I don't know if he turned them in.

I was there the whole time. Everything was packed well and I'm not sure how that one piece broke because they sure did a good job. With the way the damage looks, I'm wondering if it's when they got to our new home. They unwrapped it and maybe accidentally dropped it because that's the way the break looks. But other than that, the guys were very polite and they were efficient. I would definitely use them again.

Rolls Van Lines will quote you a price that is fair and competitive. After getting an estimate from them compares the estimate with other companies you will get the differences. I must say these guys will provide you an excellent customer service and best price. Anyone can afford them. The movers were very careful and took great care of all my belongings. All my furniture arrived safely and they helped me to replace them. I am forever grateful to them. I would like to recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

I read the reviews about this locally owned company and I spoke to Thomas who assured me that their company would be the best for our long distance move from Baltimore Md to Ft Worth Tx... After much research I decided to go with RollsVanLines.com but what a nightmare it's been. My first date of delivery was to be 12 -29-16. Today is 1-3-17. I called Andrew regarding my delivery of my furniture but no return call... Sleeping on the floor in my new place is not good. RollsVanLines.com collected my money quick but NO WORD on my delivery. I want my furniture. Think twice people.

The moving crew in Virginia were excellent. They were really spot-on, very quick, listened to direction. I found them very good at what they were doing. However, I have a very negative experience on the end of receiving. I had not really understood that they were gonna contract out the move. The movers came and it was just the driver and one mover. And apparently, the driver for that company wouldn’t unload furniture and so they had to call for backup. The backup came rather quickly within 45 minutes. Both movers were very pleasant and nice but were obviously inexperienced. It took forever to get the furniture in the house. My husband helped them unload. They didn't know how to assemble our furniture and they didn't know how to hook up the washer-dryer.

We had a lot of breakages and have lost boxes, which I'm dealing with Rolls Van Lines and they're trying to help. I called them and they are trying to check their warehouse. My experience on the end here in California was not so great. I feel Rolls is responsible for the company they contracted with and they need to look at that. I'm still waiting to get my boxes and get paid for my breakages.

We had a great experience with Rolls Van Lines. What they quoted was exactly right. It was easy dealing with them and there were no issues. The crew during the move was on time, had great work ethics, and made sure that there were no scratches on everything. They were really efficient and we're very pleased. I would recommend Rolls Van Lines.

The Rolls Van Lines rep who assisted me with the scheduling was very professional and helpful. The moving crew was on top of things and they were really good at what they did. They were awesome packers and it was a pleasant experience for a change.

Rolls Van Lines moved me from one part of PG County to another. The rep was excellent and the moving crew was good. The move was fast and effective. There was no problem with my experience and I would recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

First thing the staff is one of staff name Joe misused my debit card, lied to me three times about the cost. I kept calling asking for Joe staff kept hanging up. I was trying to get the total of my delivery confirmation so I was trying to speak to a supervisor .Everyone was busy. This was around 8/19/16. My debit card was billed $50 for deposit and finally Joe say, "I will give you a coupon discount of $80 and cost around $976. No tax included as of yet." So around 8/28/16 date might be off but not too far.

I got alerts of high bills for pizza $85 to be exact, and then $610 and $200. These charges withdrawn without my consent. The $85 was left used by employee and the rest from Rolls Van. When I called the next business day and confront them, they said they emailed me. I said I have not been able to talk to anyone that knew or finalized what exactly am I to pay and staff kept hanging up and you Rolls charge $810. I never saw a confirm contract even before they pick up my furniture which was packed in my storage unit. Then to top it off their staff had a $85 Pizza party using my debit card.

To make a long story short I'm in treatment for my cancer right then it was for my Lymphodemia. Very stressed. Spoke with Julie. She jump on the theft part, also telling we emailed me about delivery. It was the weekend. I was unavailable to respond same day. They pulled $810 so Joe figure he could too their staff. Finally after all that the movers was supposed to deliver that Sunday 9/5/16. Alex the driver called 12 pm Texas time and said truck broke down. He be here Monday the 6th.

I called the company 6th around 12 am Texas time. Ask for supervisor again. They played with on phone. I had to call right back. Got Julie again. Told her did they know the truck broke down and she replied she did not know so she called and said he must be driving 'cause she could not reach him. So Tuesday I called driver because I stored his # in my phone. He said the stores was closed Monday - it was a holiday. He couldn't get parts. He will be here 12 am. So he got here 1 pm Texas time with no crew and demanded the final payment. I said "no final payment until your crew arrive and unload." We had words. It got heated I close my door and called Julie. She said I'm breaking policy.

This day I was fed up. I shouted at her and said, "Your staff stole from my debit card. Now the truck is late and arrive with no help and you say I'm breaking policy?" She said, "You don't have to howler." I say, "Now you all deserve me to do so I missed 3 a pots waiting for the truck. How much are you going to pay me?" ...rpm Texas time Alex knock on door a day. Asked me can I find someone to help him. So I called my two nephew. My goodness in their contract they have quote "Rolls Van Line stand behind the promise to provide excellent services at a reasonable rates. Our staff are trained professionals who treat your belongings with respect" so I became nervous and went in my boxes next morning and found a lot of my things missing. I am hurt.

I submitted a request for quotes and Rolls Van Lines was one of the places that gave me one. My experience in scheduling the move was fantastic. The moving crew was very quick and very professional. They were good at their job.

Rolls Van Lines

I apologize for any damage that may have happened during this move. It is never our intention. I will contact you through your email to get the claims process started.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I found Rolls Van Lines online and their rep was fair in assisting me in planning the details of my move. However, I found out afterwards that my items have been broken. So I'm not very thrilled with this company and I will not use it again.

I was on the Internet, looking for moving help and came across Rolls Van Lines. It went very well in the beginning. They gave a quote which I thought was a good price and we set up everything. It seemed like everything was fine. The transfer was from Newark to Wilmington. We had a few furniture and boxes, no appliances because we're renters. This was my first actual experience with movers as we've always done it ourselves.

The only problem I had with the move was that they were two hours late and they sent one less person than they quoted me. That threw things off a little bit. I think that they should've been more forthcoming when I called them an hour in and they said the person was on his way and then I had another hour wait. But when they came, the workers were courteous, very efficient and worked their tails off. I was really impressed with them and at the work they did. They were careful with my furniture and boxes. This was all in all a very good experience. They were very gracious and accommodating and resolved the issue for me, adjusting the price based on the quote that they gave me.

I was searching online for local movers that would do a short move from our beach house to a new home that we had built in Delaware at the shore. It was a half-mile move so we were looking for a local mover and Rolls Van Lines' name popped up with a good rating. We always use big name movers so I was a little skeptical 'cause I had never heard of them, but the experience from beginning to end was outstanding. The moving crew was great. It was a very small load they were moving and they worked with us. They came with a U-Haul truck but they moved one bedroom, some living room things, a couch and other things we were bringing from our townhouse to the new house. We've become real advocates and whenever anybody asks us about moving, we give them Rolls Van Lines' name.

I was leaving Delaware to try a different location. The rep from Rolls Van Lines called me and asked me step by step how much stuff I had and then they sent me a quote. They came to my place and introduced themselves. We filled out a bunch of forms and they loaded up the truck. Then they drove to the new place and when they arrived, they asked me where I would to put my stuff and then unloaded them. It took them four to five hours from beginning to end. The two guys who helped me move made the process so much easier.

I had to move to go to school and Rolls Van Lines was recommended by a friend. I called Rolls Van Lines to set up the appointment, I told them about how many furniture I had and received a $95 per hour offer. Then the representative told me that if I pay with money order or cashier's check or debit card, there will be no additional fees. Afterwards, he asked me to pay $50 as deposit. I asked him, “Is that okay to be with the credit card and there will be no interest?” He told me, “Yeah, you can pay the deposit with credit card and there will be no interest.”

I paid the deposit with debit card and the day after was my appointment. They came on time and everything was packed. They were nice, didn't complain, and didn’t drop anything. They got everything to the car and before they finished taking everything to the car, one of the guys asked me to sign a paper. It’s a six-paper contract and I asked him, “What’s that?” He told me that “This is the contract. You have to sign, that you’re gonna pay before we load the furniture to your apartment.” I said okay. I told him that, again, I want to pay with debit card to avoid the 6 percent interest fees. And he told me, “It’s okay. You are gonna pay later when we arrive at your home.”

I signed the paper and we arrived at my new home. Before they started loading, I tried to pay with my debit card. I had the card with me and then he told me, “No, no. It’s okay. You just sign this paper and the payment is gonna go through the phone with one of the managers.” Okay. No problem. I signed the paper. After they loaded everything to my apartment, I received a message from the bank that they charged my credit card, the one I paid the deposit with, not the debit card I want to be charged, and the price was way higher than what we agreed on in the contract. The price was $64 higher than what we agreed on the phone. Then I called the customer service representative the day after. I told her, “What’s that? I’m charged a little more higher than expected?” She told me that “The higher price was because you paid with credit card.”

I told her, “I didn’t want to pay with credit card. I had my debit card with me and the guy who’s taking my furniture asked me to sign the paper and then everything’s going through the phone.” She told me, “No. You signed the paper that the payment is gonna go through your credit card and interest has been paid already.” When I made the calculations, they didn’t charge me 6 percent as they said. They charged me 12 percent. I have the receipts. I told her that “You charged me way higher.” She was very rude and not helpful. I told her that I’m going to call the bank to dispute the transaction for the 12 percent. She told me, “And then we will call the bank and we will submit the paperwork that you signed.” She was very horrible and frustrating.

I didn’t want to start the discussion about the debit card and credit card. I wanted to start a discussion about the 12 percent, not 6 percent. She told me, “Oh, yeah. That’s our mistake.” Then they immediately refunded me the first 6 percent, and for the second 6 percent she told me that “The customer service representative who made the contract with you is new to us and he doesn’t know the rules. Even if the customer is paying with debit card, the payment is going through a card system procedure. He has to pay the 6 percent fees.” I told her that “So do you want me to pay the expenses of your customer service rep's mistake?” She told me, “Yeah, I understand that, but you signed the paper and you have to pay it.” I told her, “Okay, that’s fine.”

Then I went to Google and I wrote a very bad review about that, and I emailed Andrew, the manager. I sent him a copy of the review, then he responded to me one hour later and he was very helpful. He asked me, “How do you want me to make you happy? What do you want?” I told him, “You made two mistakes. First, I wanted to pay with the debit card and then you charged my credit card. Second, you told me that paying with a debit card is not gonna charge me for the extra 6 percent. I want my second 6 percent back.” In the end, they returned the 6 percent and everything went okay.

Rolls Van Lines

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your new place!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I have nothing negative to say about Rolls Van Lines. Interactions with the reps who assisted me with scheduling and the moving crew were all very good. They were very respectful, courteous, worked fast, and did a good job. I was very pleased with everything.

Rolls Van Lines Company Profile