Find a Movers partner

3.4/5 (35 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Radius Moving and Storage

Radius Moving and Storage is a New Jersey-based moving company that serves the continental United States with local, interstate and long-distance moving services. In addition to transport, the company also provides packing and storage services for homeowners, renters and business owners. To get a quote, fill out a form on the website or call Radius Moving.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Full-service moving services
    • Secure short- and long-term storage
    • Screened and fully trained employees

Cons

• Only available in continental U.S.
    • No online pricing

Bottom Line

Radius Moving offers local, interstate and long-distance moves in the continental U.S. Customers can get a full-service move or just transportation for their belongings. Short- and long-term storage are available.

Top Radius Moving and Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

This move went seamlessly from the day of booking to the day of delivery! You guys have a customer for life if I ever decide to move again! Everyone from the managers to the drive...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Radius Moving?

Radius Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company. The company provides residential relocation, commercial relocation, storage and more. Radius Moving is headquartered in Wallington, New Jersey, but it is available for local, interstate and long-distance moves.

Radius Moving promises experienced, prescreened movers who are fully trained before heading out on the job. According to the website, the company’s facilities are monitored 24/7. Radius works with Baker International for insurance needs and is a member of the United States Movers Association.

How does Radius Moving work?

Radius Moving offers a full range of moving services. Whether you just need transportation for your items or you require a full-service move, Radius Moving can help. Services include:

• Full-service moving: The movers handle every step of the moving process. They pack your items, load them, transport them and unload them.
    • Packing service: Movers who are trained in efficient packing will get the job done in less time than it would take you to do it yourself.
    • Long-distance moving: Radius can move you from coast to coast or anywhere in the continental United States.
    • Secure storage: Short- and long-term storage are available. Your goods are securely wrapped, so no exterior surfaces are exposed.
    • Packing supplies: If you choose to pack your own items, you can purchase materials from Radius Moving. This includes boxes, packing tape and more.
    • Commercial relocation: Corporate customers can find moving solutions to meet their needs and budget.

Long-distance moves on the East Coast take between seven and 14 business days, and moves to the West Coast take from 14 to 21 business days. Radius Moving can provide a certificate of insurance at no cost if you need it. The company has a dedicated claims manager and repair person on staff.

Radius Moving costs

Radius Moving does not list prices on its website. The rates depend on a number of factors, including how much you are moving and the distance between the move origin and destination. You can contact Radius Moving and Storage by email or phone to obtain a quote.

When reaching out to Radius Moving, be sure to ask whether the company charges by the hour, by weight or by some other factor. Ask if the quote is guaranteed upfront and what type of deposit is required for booking. Radius Moving recommends booking at least two weeks in advance, but the company can handle last-minute moves.

Radius Moving and Storage FAQ

Where is Radius Moving available?
    Radius Moving is available in most of the United States. According to the company’s website, it provides long-distance moving services throughout the continental United States.
    Does Radius Moving offer long-distance moving services?
    Radius Moving provides long-distance moving services to anywhere in the continental United States. It doesn’t offer international moving services.
    Does Radius Moving have commercial relocation services?
    Yes, the company offers relocation services for businesses.
    Can Radius Moving move specialty items?
    Yes. To get more information, including a quote, contact the company directly.

Is Radius Moving legit?

Radius Moving is a legitimate company. It’s registered as a moving carrier with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and displays legitimate registration numbers on its website. Whether you’re moving to the next city over or from coast to coast, it’s worth getting a quote from Radius Moving. The company offers everything from packing services to transportation to storage. Email or call for pricing.

Radius Moving and Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Radius Moving and Storage?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I've had the best experience with Radius Moving out of all my experiences with moving companies. Got a great rate, the foreman Nate was very professional, the crew wrapped all my furniture, they moved fast, no scuffs on the walls. It was well worth my money, very satisfied with their services.

Original review: July 8, 2021

If you consider hiring a moving company stay away from Radius Moving. They lure you to hire them and then you wait weeks for your belongings. They lie and tell you your delivery will be soon, when in reality they did not even ship your stuff.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I highly recommend I used them for my move from Massachusetts to Tampa Bay, FL. This move went seamlessly from the day of booking to the day of delivery! You guys have a customer for life if I ever decide to move again! Everyone from the managers to the drivers was very helpful and very nice!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I recently moved from NJ to Virginia, RADIUS made my life so stress free, they were extremely friendly and helpful. All off my items came on time, and the crew was courteous. They have reasonable rates and quick easy delivery. I'm very happy w that service they provided and would like to recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

STAY AWAY!!!! I recently moved from the East Coast to the Midwest. I signed a contract with Silver Star movers but was brokered to Radius Moving out of New Jersey. I was not made aware of this until the movers showed up to my house, and would not have chosen to do business with Radius otherwise given their low customer service ratings and the long list of online complaints.

I had a small amount of items to move and my items arrived in relatively good condition, but one case was missing. The case was a large hard sided Pelican box clearly meant for transporting valuable electronics, and it had several cameras and entertainment equipment in it worth quite a bit of money. The item had been checked off the manifest as having been loaded onto the truck, but the driver insisted that was not possible and he had never seen the case since leaving the Radius warehouse. I was told by the driver that Radius customer service department would call me, but after no call came, I reached out to them. I was told they were going to get in touch with the customers who had deliveries made before me, they would be searching the warehouse, and checking video surveillance of the items being moved.

Two weeks later, I contacted Radius to see where we stood, and not one thing had been done. They had not been in touch with the previous delivers, had not checked video, and would not even confirm they had made an effort to look for the case on their premise. It is clear to me that now that they have my money, no effort is going to be made to recover my items. After I expressed my frustration, the customer service agent responded by saying that if my items were that valuable to me, I should have moved them myself. What can I say, she is not wrong...I should have never trusted Radius Moving with my stuff!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I moved from NY to Florida and these guys made it so easy for me. The crew was great. They wrap & pack everything for me, took very good care of my furniture. The only problem was the delivery took longer than expected. I’m guessing because it was all the way to Florida but their office kept me posted on the whole process all the way through the delivery.

Original review: July 31, 2019

I have moved once in the past and had a bad experience but I am so THANKFUL for Radius. I swear. They made it so easy and just altogether the best experience possible. Their guys came to my home and then had to go pick up stuff from my office. The man that was in charge Rob which was a pleasure to deal with was very professional and had his men Jasper and Jamie moving fast and making sure everything I needed to get done was done. I swear. I have a kitchen glass table and when I mean it’s a heavy piece of work, I seen these two guys pack it up so quick and professional. I was just so happy.

If I could give Radius more than 5 stars I would. They are very sweet, nice and caring from the office to the men that come out. I was talking to my sales rep Kelly and she was so great and sweet. She made this one of the easygoing moves possible. I also wanted to just let everyone know that I would a million percent recommend Radius Moving and you should use your company.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Totally, totally!! Last minute!! Was accommodated with every last minute detail that popped in my head, "since this was a last minute situation." The gentleman were on point worked as a team communicated so effectively they were personable, professional, and energetic. In addition owner "Michelle" came to oversee and ensure everything was done to satisfaction. Couldn't ask for a better process... All this from a person WHO NEVER WRITES REVIEWS!! With this experience I had to!!

Original review: June 10, 2019

I moved from Hampton, VA and had my items picked up on May 22, 2019. They delivered my items to my new residence in Fort Worth, TX on May 26, 2019. They lost one of my boxes that had 2 cameras and camera equipment in it. One of the cameras was a Canon DSLR 70D with my 18-55mm lens, 55-250mm lens, several macro lens, many color filters, battery packs along with a battery grip, charging stations and cables, some cleaning tools among other things that were in there. The total worth of all the items that were inside that box was of over $3000 dollars.

I called them to let them know that I was missing such box and that it was really important for me to get it back, the lady on the phone said that she would get in contact with the driver that delivered my things and their warehouse so make sure they could find my missing box and send it to me. She told me to wait for them to call me back. I waited for two days without hearing back from them, so I decided to give them a call and see if they had found my box. When I did the lady on the phone was really rude and she cut me mid-sentence saying "we know about your box, ok! You are not the only one that is calling about missing an item!. Give me a week to find it, no a week and a half!". So I thought that being rude back at her wouldn't get me anywhere so I was polite and said that it was ok and I would call back then.

I waited for nearly two weeks and called back to find about my missing box. The same lady answered and said the same thing she said the first time: "I need to contact the driver and the warehouse to find the missing box". In all the time I had being waiting she had done nothing to try and find my missing item. She was just stalling for time and making up excuses. And thus I am here making a review so that new people thinking about contracting this company for their move change their mind and don't do it. This is by far the worst moving company around and if I could give them negative stars, I would. I am in the process of making a claim for my lost and hopefully get some much needed help.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

1st off I want to start off by saying I personally had a great experience with Radius Moving & Storage. Their professional crew came in and did everything I asked for and everything I need, I even forgot about a couple of closets that I thought were empty and when we did a walk through before the guys left I noticed there were still 2 closet full of stuff. The main guy said, "No problem ma'am. I will take care of it." He was great and so were the other guys, yes my bill did go up but that was my fault because you never know how much stuff you have until they actually pack it up. I have had a great experience and actually recommended my friends to use them and they are. Once again thank you Radius.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Horrible experience with this moving company. If I could give them minus 10 stars, I would. They’re completely unethical, I honestly don’t understand how they are still operating business. Terrible customer service, they’re all about money, money, and more money. They charged me almost twice as much of what they originally quoted me, they overcharged me for boxes and packaging supplies they never used. When I called to discuss my bill, they gave me the worst possible treatment and yelled at me saying someone else will call me AGAIN to discuss the issue!!! They are HORRIBLE... DO NOT USE THEM!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Radius Moving and Storage Company Information