North American International
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
North American International expert review by ConsumerAffairs
North American International Movers have over 80 years of experience as professional international movers. They are represented in more than 130 countries internationally.
- C-TPAT compliant: They are compliant with the anti-terrorism organization C-TPAT, which is intended to reduce security risks and also helps speed up the process of getting items through to customers safely and securely.
- Personal approach: The company takes a very personal approach to every individual move and try to tailor their efforts toward each customer's needs. They offer advice on protective measures to take to insure your items and help deal with the singular issues involved in moving to any one particular country.
- Packing help: Whether you are packing your own goods or getting professional help with packing, North American International Movers can offer plenty of help with full service packing, fragile packing or tips for DIY packing in order to make sure your belongings are safe on the truck.
- Supplies: North American offers reasonable prices on all kinds of packing supplies, from moving kits to boxes to protective structures.
- Inventory form: When packing, customers are encouraged to fill out a valued inventory form that documents all of the items that have personal or monetary value on their move, in case of any incident.
- Best for: Families, art dealers, businesses and those moving highly valuable objects.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
North American International Company Information
- Company Name:
- North American International
- Year Founded:
- 5001 Us Highway 30 W
- Fort Wayne
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 369-9115