4.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Move Quick

Are you looking for a reliable moving company for your corporate relocation? Move Quick offers a variety of moving and packing services.our Corporate Relocation Services are second to none. In a word, Flexibility. Trumping other international moving companies, our Corporate Relocation experts know how to work specifically with businesses and their employees. We understand your position and are willing to be completely flexible with both the individual and the company’s needs. Since we specialize in freight forwarding, container shipping and a variety of other moving services, your employee’s personal items are in good hands with Move Quick Inc.

Together, we will work out the logistics and design a Corporate Relocation plan that helps to save you time and money. We appreciate your company’s budget and are looking forward to working together in the future for all your employees' corporate relocation and moving needs. We realize that your employees are a very valuable asset, that is exactly why we pay close attention to the details of their moving needs. We take pride in helping businesses relocate employees and their families. Move Quick knows that a big move is a hard decision for anyone, so providing a top-notch service is our ultimate goal. When you hire Move Quick, you can feel at ease telling future or current employees that their relocation will go smoothly.

It is of the utmost importance to us that your freight gets to its destination safely. To start working on a relocation plan that gives you piece of mind and is on time, contact one of our Move Quick Corporate Relocation experts today!

No matter how much or how little you own, Move Quick will make sure to find a solution that will best fit your needs. Interested in obtaining a free moving estimate? Visit our website or contact us today to learn more!

Verified Mover by Movers.com
Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 12, 2017

9 Move Quick Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I would recommend. They were on time which I wasn't expecting and my price stayed the same as the estimate. I worked with Chris ** and Phil. They were a pleasure to work with and I can always get a hold of someone. I've heard many horror stories with using moving companies but I was pleasantly surprised with Move Quick.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Estimate provided over phone was very accurate as when they did my in home estimate nothing changed. Pick up date and time was I requested and goods got to my location in less time than expected. Great customer service and movers nothing got damaged and price was fair compare to other companies that seemed like they wanted to take all my money. Would recommend. Great experience would use them again!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 16, 2017

My belongings were picked up by Move Quick on April 25, 2017. They still have not delivered them. I began contacting Move Quick to set up a delivery date on May 26th, 2017. Phone Calls from my cell phone attempting to secure a delivery date: 5/30/17, 5/30/17, 6/1/17, 6/1/17, 6/2/17, 6/14/17, 6/22/17, 6/26/17. Every time I called, I either received a voicemail and left a message or was told by the individual who answered they would get back to me "in a couple hours" or "in 24 to 48 hours" with an answer regarding delivery. I have never received a return phone call from anyone. During one of my phone calls, the individual with whom I spoke told me one of the numbers I have been calling (877-410-1110), which is listed on the top of my Move Quick paperwork, does not go to Move Quick and nobody knows who that number belongs to or where those messages go.

At this point, I have paid Move Quick a $1,617 with a balance of $863.00. Because my belongings have been delayed for so long, I have had to purchase additional clothing and household items. I sent Move Quick a letter of complaint asking for a delivery date on July 1, 2017. I still do not have my belongings (today is 7/16/17).

Original review: July 6, 2017

After receiving the initial quote, I booked the moving service. On the day of the move, I asked the movers to inform me if the square footage was going to go over the estimate and to stop before it got more than 100 sqft over. They assured me that it was going to be OK. By the time they gave me the final price, everything had already been packed up and the truck closed. I feel the movers were being misleading. Additionally, they would not disassemble some of the pieces of furniture that would take up much less space if disassembled, even though they were easy to disassemble and the quote stated that they would do so.

The final price ended up being more than $1300 over the initial quote of $2480, even though I did not add any large items and my items are not more bulky than usual. After complaining to their customer service, they initiated an audit, initially telling me they would finish in the next day or two and that I would receive a call. I called every few days, each time receiving the same response that they would finish in a day or two and give me a call. Finally, about 10 days later when I called again, they informed me that after the audit, they would reduce the final price by $220, still well over $1000 more than the initially quoted price. Do not believe the quotes that this company gives you. Expect the final price to be 50% more and expect the customer service communication to be poor.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I've never moved more than across town, so I was understandably nervous about arranging for my daughter to move from Nashville to New York City. I really had no reason to be concerned. Patrick, the salesman, was always available to answer my questions, the women in Central Dispatch were helpful and patient, and the packers and movers were efficient and professional. In the end, our belongings arrived when promised, and the only thing that broke was a (inexpensive) mirror that my daughter packed herself. I definitely would use Move Quick again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Move Quick Inc?

Original review: April 17, 2017

Highly favorable service provided by these people at Move Quick. Just last month I was pulling my hair out with some fly by night service while moving from Maryland to Florida. I had to drop them completely. Thank the lord for Move Quick's fast and efficient pace or I would have never moved by my deadline. If the day ever comes that I need to move across country again, Move Quick will be the establishment I call.

Original review: April 17, 2017

My family and just recently moved from Northern Pennsylvania to Dania Beach Florida. This seemed like it was going to be an absolute horrible event, but with the help of Move Quick Inc my mind was set to ease. The usual issues one comes across when making moves of this size are nightmares. This company however removed any and all headache I could have possibly thought of. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a large scale move across country.

Original review: April 17, 2017

The men were very polite and helpful. I had to move some furniture to two different houses and the men were very thoughtful and helpful. The gentleman we booked through Phil ** was very good.

Original review: April 13, 2017

For my mother's move from MS to FL, we did a lot of research and phone calls as well. We contracted Move Quick as a result of them offering in home estimates after a phone estimate was in our price range. The in home estimate was scheduled next week and the next day after we had an exact price which happened to be a little lower than our phone intake which was comforting. The day of the move our movers showed up within our time frame given and disassembled, pad wrapped, and shrink wrapped all furniture. The delivery time was given after loading the truck and arrived earlier than expected. Our only price change was we added a TV that the estimator was not shown so we needed that plus proper packaging but luckily the crew had extra supplies (As they should). I am glad I took the time to go over the difference in companies (broker vs carrier) and would recommend Move Quick Inc. to friends and family.

Move Quick Company Information