toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Mr. Brown,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! Your family was such a pleasure to help!

Original review: April 13, 2017

For my mother's move from MS to FL, we did a lot of research and phone calls as well. We contracted Move Quick as a result of them offering in home estimates after a phone estimate was in our price range. The in home estimate was scheduled next week and the next day after we had an exact price which happened to be a little lower than our phone intake which was comforting. The day of the move our movers showed up within our time frame given and disassembled, pad wrapped, and shrink wrapped all furniture. The delivery time was given after loading the truck and arrived earlier than expected. Our only price change was we added a TV that the estimator was not shown so we needed that plus proper packaging but luckily the crew had extra supplies (As they should). I am glad I took the time to go over the difference in companies (broker vs carrier) and would recommend Move Quick Inc. to friends and family.

Move Quick

Thank you so much for the great review!

Original review: April 17, 2017

I've never moved more than across town, so I was understandably nervous about arranging for my daughter to move from Nashville to New York City. I really had no reason to be concerned. Patrick, the salesman, was always available to answer my questions, the women in Central Dispatch were helpful and patient, and the packers and movers were efficient and professional. In the end, our belongings arrived when promised, and the only thing that broke was a (inexpensive) mirror that my daughter packed herself. I definitely would use Move Quick again!

Move Quick

Thank you Andrew for the great review!

Original review: April 17, 2017

Highly favorable service provided by these people at Move Quick. Just last month I was pulling my hair out with some fly by night service while moving from Maryland to Florida. I had to drop them completely. Thank the lord for Move Quick's fast and efficient pace or I would have never moved by my deadline. If the day ever comes that I need to move across country again, Move Quick will be the establishment I call.

Move Quick

Thank you Mr. Carver for the great review!

Original review: April 17, 2017

My family and just recently moved from Northern Pennsylvania to Dania Beach Florida. This seemed like it was going to be an absolute horrible event, but with the help of Move Quick Inc my mind was set to ease. The usual issues one comes across when making moves of this size are nightmares. This company however removed any and all headache I could have possibly thought of. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a large scale move across country.

Move Quick

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! You were truly a pleasure to work with.

Original review: April 17, 2017

The men were very polite and helpful. I had to move some furniture to two different houses and the men were very thoughtful and helpful. The gentleman we booked through Phil ** was very good.

Move Quick Company Profile