Move Quick
3.48/5

Compare Movers

Move Quick

Are you looking for a reliable moving company for your corporate relocation? Move Quick offers a variety of moving and packing services.our Corporate Relocation Services are second to none. In a word, Flexibility. Trumping other international moving companies, our Corporate Relocation experts know how to work specifically with businesses and their employees. We understand your position and are willing to be completely flexible with both the individual and the company’s needs. Since we specialize in freight forwarding, container shipping and a variety of other moving services, your employee’s personal items are in good hands with Move Quick Inc.

Together, we will work out the logistics and design a Corporate Relocation plan that helps to save you time and money. We appreciate your company’s budget and are looking forward to working together in the future for all your employees' corporate relocation and moving needs. We realize that your employees are a very valuable asset, that is exactly why we pay close attention to the details of their moving needs. We take pride in helping businesses relocate employees and their families. Move Quick knows that a big move is a hard decision for anyone, so providing a top-notch service is our ultimate goal. When you hire Move Quick, you can feel at ease telling future or current employees that their relocation will go smoothly.

It is of the utmost importance to us that your freight gets to its destination safely. To start working on a relocation plan that gives you piece of mind and is on time, contact one of our Move Quick Corporate Relocation experts today!

No matter how much or how little you own, Move Quick will make sure to find a solution that will best fit your needs. Interested in obtaining a free moving estimate? Visit our website or contact us today to learn more!

Verified Mover by Movers.com
    View More View More

Compare Movers

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Move Quick Reviews

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

MoveQuick helped us with our move over Memorial Day. They showed abreast of time and worked hard to stay us at intervals our quoted time frame. We have a tendency to we're more than happy overall with their service and their level of expertness. We have a tendency to love that they're a close corporation. They appear to take loads of pride in their work. Their quote was very affordable and that we wouldn't hesitate to use them once more. Moving will be stressful however they helped build our moving day easier.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

They created our moving day awesome! They arrived early that was wonderful and finished up underneath the quoted time. They were so FAST! It's was crazy. However fast they were very skilled also. The team leader was friendly and informal. They'd a good work flow! I might all use them again! We tend to tried to have everything organized as best as we tend to may and that they mentioned it and appreciated it! Nice work guys!

Get expert buying tips about Corporate Relocation delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: July 25, 2019

I have not moved in many years and was undoubtedly not looking forward to that. I really found this company on net and saw all the good reviews they received. So, I made a decision to go with them. Their client service was fast and skilled in their response to my initial inquiry that was a plus. They detain bit with you on the way via email and telephone and before the move, they call to verify. On the day of the move, the movers were early. That is often better than late. They came with 3 movers and worked hard till everything was complete and the way I wished things. I actually have only goodies to mention and would use them once more.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I normally do not leave reviews but my process of finding a mover to move my family from CT to FL was very dependent on the reviews so I feel obligated. I filled out a form online and was swarmed for days every moving company around. I started with looking for the best price and realized after speaking with a few companies that would have been a horrible idea! I felt that out of everyone I was dealing with Move Quick was being honest and the most forthcoming. I did so research of my own to verify a lot of lies I was being sold and some companies had pages of negative reviews, now Understanding why. Move Quick reviews were mostly all good. I can sum this review up pretty simple. They did what they said they would. I was very pleased with everything professionalism and knowledge of everyone at Move Quick. I would give a perfect score and recommend.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

This company was the first professional moving service I have ever used. From the first time we spoke, the staff was so organized and detailed. No errors were made and nothing was missed. I got a great price and a reasonable one thus making my move very affordable. I spoke to a couple other movers and they were pushy and very expensive. It was a job well done and within my budget. If I ever need a mover in the future, I will hire them again for sure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Move Quick Inc?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. First off they do not care for their clients. The low ball you and the day they pick up your furniture they increase the price. They increased mine almost 2k. Second they are very disorganized and do not know how to communicate. Plans changed a lot and then Philip blamed my husband and I for not understanding. They delivered my furniture ALL damaged. I had to take a loan out to replace the furniture. My couch and box is missing. It's been a month since the furniture was delivered. All I keep being told is to file a claim with the insurance which I did but it can take 2 months for a response.

So they expect families to be without furniture while they ignore and mistreat their clients. I filed a BBB complaint and Philip called from his cell so it wouldn't be recorded and verbally attacked me for doing so and didn't even care of resolving any issues. Do yourself a favor. Don't use them. The company that relocated me have removed them from their records which is a shame. They have two other employees to move out.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I couldn't suggest Move Quick enough. They recently moved my living accommodations and therefore the whole experience was stress-free, sensible worth for money and economical. The team are skilled, friendly and respectful of your property. They very do care quite other movers I've utilized in the past.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Move Quick was our selection based on a awfully cheap quote and sensible reviews. They didn't disappoint! Arrived on time - terribly friendly - skilled and careful. They very went the additional mile for us and created our move a lot of less stressful than it may are.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

We used Move Quick to maneuver from our townhouse. They helped US and that they were therefore quick, terribly friendly and skilled. They took care of our furnishings and created our move EASY! Would extremely suggest.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

This company was awesome! They came in right in line with the initial estimate. The team I worked with were quick, efficient, and really polite. I could not provoke something a lot of on a nerve-wracking day! The full quantity was right in line with the initial estimate and also the hourly rate was right in line with different moving firms. I might positively recommend!

Move Quick Inc expert review by Jonathan Trout

Move Quick Inc is a Florida-based company that’s been moving people since 2004. The company can pack your home or business and load your items onto their moving trucks. They will move your items locally or internationally and can also provide storage on a monthly basis.

• Commercial moves: Move Quick specializes in moving businesses of all sizes. They promise minimal downtime at a good price. They do both local and international moves.

• Eco-friendly packing: Move Quick will pack your office supplies, computers, furniture and whatever else you need to move. The company even uses eco-friendly packing materials.

• Price match guarantee: This company promises to match its competitors’ quotes so you’ll get the best price available.

• Everything stays in-house: Move Quick doesn’t contract out any of its work. It owns a fleet of 25 moving trucks and does all the work of packing and relocating with its own crew.

• Free estimate: If you want to get an idea of how much the move will cost, you can fill out an online quote form or email Move Quick’s customer support team.

• Best for: small businesses moving locally or internationally.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout