Monster Moving

About Monster Moving

Monster Moving Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monster Moving?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monster Moving?
      Customer ServiceMoversDamage

Reviewed June 28, 2021

Monster Moving LLC took 6 weeks to deliver our things. The entire 30 business days they allow themselves per their contract. It has now been an additional 5 weeks (11 weeks!!) that they have had our riding lawnmower and refuse to deliver it. Monster charged us an additional handling fee for our riding lawnmower. Our pickup was scheduled for 4/8/21. They didn't show up until 4/9/21 and were not able to finish loading in one day. We then had to ask the new owners to wait an additional day to move in.

The riding lawnmower was loaded along with everything else. We were told by Natalie that our items would be delivered in 4-21 days. After 3 weeks, we called to get an update and were told it was 4-21 business days. We then learned they actually had up to 30 business days to deliver our things. We began calling and emailing for updates and would not get responses, would get put on hold for 30+ minutes and hung up on, or told they didn't know. On 5/18/21 we received a phone call from the driver letting us know that he would not be bringing our riding lawnmower because he believed there was still some fuel in it. He also told us they would need an addition $4800 for shuttles because, according to a map, he wouldn't be able to drive the truck down our street. We have pictures of 52' tractor trailer trucks going down our street and down our driveway. We also had the power lines raised weeks before the delivery to be proactive.

Our things were delivered on 5/21/21, the 30th business day. Six full weeks after picking our things up. On 5/18/21 we began calling, emailing, and texting Monster Moving to find out when we would be getting our riding lawnmower. We were first told that it would be delivered on the next truck coming to Florida. It has now been over 5 weeks since we were first told it would be delivered on the next truck. We have sent 14 emails, countless voicemails and texts, been ignored, hung up on, and told they don't know what to tell us. We paid in full for the entire move, including the additional handling of the riding lawnmower, and now 11 weeks from the date it was picked up, we still do not have it.

Our last conversation with Ann was begging for a resolution where she told us to send an email requesting payment for the lawnmower in lieu of it being delivered. We sent that email 6/17/21 and have heard nothing since. We have called, emailed, begged, and pleaded to get our riding lawnmower back from them. We live on property that absolutely requires mowing and have gone almost 3 months without our lawnmower due to Monster Moving. Ann has told us that the lawnmower is sitting in their warehouse in Thornton, Colorado.

We need to get our lawnmower back or be reimbursed so that we can purchase a new one. They can not just keep it and continue ignoring us. This does not include all of the items that were damaged and broken. Every single box was crushed and damaged. If you are ok waiting months for your items and having zero communication from them as to where your property is, go ahead and hire them. Otherwise, I would absolutely not use this company.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed May 21, 2021

Jennifer was my account manager and she was excellent. Everything was okay. There were no damages. Monster Moving is a good company. If I'm going to move the next time, they will give me the discount. Or if I'm going to give to my friend the company phone number and my friend is going to call for me, then they will give him the discount.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PriceMoversPacking

Reviewed May 20, 2021

Please DO NOT use this company. The prices seem reasonable until your stuff is delivered and you realize they've helped themselves to all of your valuables. I had over $10k in stuff STOLEN from inside boxes and when I told them, they did not care. If it was my company and I knew that my customers were being ROBBED, I would try to fix it. Not them though. They just shrug and say oh well. I had so many heirlooms stolen, jewelry, electronics and more stolen from different boxes. Save yourself the headache and please go with someone else. They are horrible!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Monster Moving Company Information

Monster Moving
          2759 Old Higgins Rd
          Elk Grove Village
          IL
          themonstermoving.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: