Monster Moving is a Chicago-based moving company that provides local, long-distance and commercial moves. Its custom pricing starts with an in-home consultation. For additional service, customers can choose packing, storage or auto transport. The company includes basic insurance coverage, with additional protection available.
Monster Moving offers local moves in and around Chicago and long-distance moves to 48 states. It provides a personal relocation consultant and basic insurance with all moving services.
- Insurance included
- Long-distance moves
- Custom in-home consultations
- Packing and storage
- No online pricing information
- Only moves to contiguous states
What is Monster Moving?
Monster Moving is a residential and commercial moving company based in Chicago that does local and long-distance moves. In addition to moving, the company also provides packing, storage and auto transport services.
Monster Moving can also move specialty items that are fragile, high-value, oversize or of special importance. The company does, however, suggest that customers move a few things themselves to be safe, including:
- Cash and checks
- Family photos
- Prescription medications
- Important paperwork
- Keys to your home, safe, car and cabinets
To help customers understand moving jargon, the company has a moving dictionary page on its website.
How does Monster Moving work?
Working with Monster Moving starts with an estimate. The company provides free, in-home estimates. Company representatives visit your home and look at everything you own. Based on their assessment, you’ll receive a quote for its services. In addition to getting a quote, you’ll also get the chance to meet company representatives so you can decide if you want to work with them.
Sign up for your free quote by filling out a form online on the Monster Moving website or by calling. Every customer gets personalized care with their own relocation consultant.
How much does Monster Moving cost?
Monster Moving provides custom quotes for every customer, depending on the services you choose, the volume of things you need to move or store and the distance of the move. The company offers moving service at a flat rate, often with storage service included in the price.
To get a Monster Moving quote, fill out a form on the company’s website to schedule a time for an in-home consultation.
With every move, customers receive insurance of 60 cents per pound per item, up to $10,000 with no deductible. For better coverage, Monster Moving sells full-value protection, which can be purchased at least 72 hours before your move.
Monster Moving FAQ
- How do I book a move with Monster Moving?
- To get started, fill out a form or call a representative at Monster Moving. You’ll first need to schedule an in-home consultation, then you can discuss moving from there.
- Will Monster Moving move boxes I pack myself?
- Yes, Monster Moving will move boxes you pack or pack them for you.
- Is Monster Moving licensed and insured?
- Yes, Monster Moving is fully licensed, bonded and insured and claims an excellent safety record.
- Where is Monster Moving headquartered?
- Monster Moving is based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, and serves local movers in the Chicago, Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, areas. The company provides nationwide long-distance moves.
- Does Monster Moving do long-distance moves?
- Yes, Monster Moving does long-distance moves. The company can perform pickups in 26 states, delivering anywhere in the continental U.S.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Monster Moving Company Information
- Company Name:
- Monster Moving
- 2759 Old Higgins Rd
- Elk Grove Village
- Postal Code:
- United States