toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was looking to move to Georgia and I knew it was going to be such a big task moving from states but thanks to Expert Van Lines it was very easy. Had no complications and they moved at a fast pace. They were on time to pick up my things and drop them off and most importantly they were gentle.

My experience with Expert Van Lines has been a positive one. I was able to schedule my pick-up around my crazy schedule. I had a 4 bedroom home to move, I only thought of how stressful it was going to be. But once the movers arrived at my house they assured things would be fine. I stepped back and let them work. Wow, I was impressed with them. They worked fast and with care. By the time I knew it my whole house was packed and loaded. Excellent job! At time of delivery, I inspected all my things. Nothing was damaged. I highly recommend this company. They have it all together.

Your (Expert Van Line) driver Mike left without unloading any of our home luggage because I refused to re pay the elevator charges, on top of what you told me that I owe ($1613.50 that I have as cash ready to pay your driver). Mike did it even though I showed him my contract with you, confirming that charges for elevator at pick up as well as delivery site elevator have already been paid. Your driver Mike also chose to park truck as far from our entry door as possible, asking me to pay extra for this distance though there was enough space to park closer within 75 feet of door and I have taken pictures to prove it, being attached. Your driver Mike was also saying that he cannot park truck beside another parked car and I am attaching the picture of your truck who was parked right behind another car when you came to pick my luggage.

How come it was right at pick up and became wrong at delivery. I have checked with the local police in delivery area also that there is no law prohibiting such parking. Police asked me to ask your driver to call police if your driver wants to confirm himself this information. The driver Mike obviously did it to overcharge me. We are without our furniture, including beds and chairs for more than 2 weeks now and sleeping on floor including my elderly mother who has multiple medical issues. I have left messages on all your phone numbers and sent emails at both your addresses with this information and texted this information to your driver also but no reply. Please help us. We feel very disappointed!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I shifted from KY to CA and my household items were shifted by Expert Van Lines but they have delivered only partial items and more than 50% items broken. I don't know how to recover from them because if you try to the owner it is always going to voice mail.

Resolution In Progress

Expert Van Lines

I am not sure what the nature of this complaint is. The full shipment was delivered to customers house, with signatures at delivery that customer received his full shipment. If there is a claim that you would like to summit please contact our customer service. (888) 436-2688

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

They collected my goods from KY to deliver in CA state but delivered partial only for rest they don't have any answer and not ready to pay replacement cost also. Worst promise and service. I'm having loss of 5700$ because of this guys. Now I don't Capacity to repurchase too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

These guys were serious miracle! I had a lot to do that day. The movers arrived and started making my day feel better because I did not have to worry about packing. They did it all. I would definitely recommend Expert Van Lines!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expert Van Lines?

Expert Van Lines

I do apologize but i can not find your credentials in our system. I have tried pulling your order up based off your first and last name, email address. Nothing is coming up that we rendered services to you. Please provide name of customer or job number. Thank You.

Original review: July 8, 2017

The sales agents tell you what you want to hear in order to take your money. After that's done you get no contact from this company. I had to call countless times to find out what was going on with my stuff but every time I called I had to leave a voicemail. No one called me back for days. I would call the sales department desperate for an update and mainly two of the sales agents, a male and a female, were clueless, rushed, unprofessional, apathetic, rude and the man even hung up on me. Every time I called (because they never called me) and I would get someone at sales they would promise someone would call me back within 30 mins. I always waited. They never called.

Days later we finally spoke to someone at dispatch who said we should transfer money for them to release our stuff which we did because we were so desperate but nothing happened for another 5 days. And we didn't even have to do that as you're supposed to pay when they bring your things. They finally brought the truck with our stuff. There were 3 guys and two were nice and careful but one of them threw things around and broke several things including the glass of the top of a dresser and an important piece of glass that belonged to a deceased relative. Something high in sentimental value, irreplaceable. The communication was the worst. I will post this review in as many sites as I can. Do not waste your money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a complicated move that required special packing and a difficult delivery from NY. Expert Vans Lines provided the most support in handling all the details from the sales person that did my inventory to their customer service management team. I was stressed out with starting a new job in CA and they assured me that they would follow through with what mattered most to me! I would recommend going with them.

I love this company. At first I was very hesitate on which company to move due to the fact I have a lot of antics that my great grandmother gave me and I needed them moved with extra care and they did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anybody. Your belongings are in good hands.

Happy customer. I had a very satisfying experience with Expert Van Lines. The sales rep, Jay, asked carefully about our items and was honest upfront about what to expect. The movers were very friendly, punctual, and gave excellent attention to detail. My move was surprisingly a painless experience.

Expert Van Lines

Thank you Jessica for choosing Expert Van Lines. We look forward to doing business in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have never meet a company so dedicated to their customers. Whatever I needed or had questions about my rep was available 24 hours and helped me 100%.

They made me very comfortable. They treated me better than just a customer. They was actually concerned about the well beings of my things and took care of them with caution.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Choosing a moving company is a very difficult thing to do if you've never done it before. I went online and entered my information not knowing what to expect. The first few calls I received were pretty basic and just simple information was asked of me. I received a call from Expert Van Lines that lasted about an hour or so. I found the representative to be very educated in the moving industry and very through on the details of my items that we were moving. When we were finished with the inventory the representative gave me a very attractive price for the move, he also stated as long as I had told him all the items my price would not change.

When the movers showed up they were courteous and very professional. I was finally relieved when they began taking apart my furniture and wrapping it up and began placing it on the truck. The delivery was on time and my items were all accounted for and nothing got broke. I would very strongly recommend Expert Van Line to anyone looking for a professional moving service. Thank you Expert Van Lines.

Expert Van Lines Company Profile