toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a complicated move that required special packing and a difficult delivery from NY. Expert Vans Lines provided the most support in handling all the details from the sales person that did my inventory to their customer service management team. I was stressed out with starting a new job in CA and they assured me that they would follow through with what mattered most to me! I would recommend going with them.

I love this company. At first I was very hesitate on which company to move due to the fact I have a lot of antics that my great grandmother gave me and I needed them moved with extra care and they did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anybody. Your belongings are in good hands.

Happy customer. I had a very satisfying experience with Expert Van Lines. The sales rep, Jay, asked carefully about our items and was honest upfront about what to expect. The movers were very friendly, punctual, and gave excellent attention to detail. My move was surprisingly a painless experience.

I was looking to move to Georgia and I knew it was going to be such a big task moving from states but thanks to Expert Van Lines it was very easy. Had no complications and they moved at a fast pace. They were on time to pick up my things and drop them off and most importantly they were gentle.

Expert Van Lines

Thank you Jessica for choosing Expert Van Lines. We look forward to doing business in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have never meet a company so dedicated to their customers. Whatever I needed or had questions about my rep was available 24 hours and helped me 100%.

They made me very comfortable. They treated me better than just a customer. They was actually concerned about the well beings of my things and took care of them with caution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expert Van Lines?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Choosing a moving company is a very difficult thing to do if you've never done it before. I went online and entered my information not knowing what to expect. The first few calls I received were pretty basic and just simple information was asked of me. I received a call from Expert Van Lines that lasted about an hour or so. I found the representative to be very educated in the moving industry and very through on the details of my items that we were moving. When we were finished with the inventory the representative gave me a very attractive price for the move, he also stated as long as I had told him all the items my price would not change.

When the movers showed up they were courteous and very professional. I was finally relieved when they began taking apart my furniture and wrapping it up and began placing it on the truck. The delivery was on time and my items were all accounted for and nothing got broke. I would very strongly recommend Expert Van Line to anyone looking for a professional moving service. Thank you Expert Van Lines.

Expert Van Lines Company Profile