Exclusive Van Lines

Exclusive Van Lines provides residential and commercial moving and storage services in the United States. Based in Hallandale, Florida, they have a range of packages from basic to full-service moves, specialty item transport, and storage capabilities.

Compare Moving Companies

Research top Moving Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

First off, I ended up paying $2000 over agreed upon moving quote after movers arrived for pickup and "re-quoted" my move. Exclusive Van Lines movers delivered my furniture to my new address in AR. When they finished unloading, I was advised that the job was done, we signed the paperwork, and they left. I soon found out that none of my furniture was reassembled (as contracted and paid), the crew left a large pile of trash outside my door (which I had to clean up). Over the next 48 hrs of unpacking, I realize one of my 32 in flat screen tvs were broken (this tv was still wrapped in a blanket with tape), and my child's PS4 and XBox One gaming systems were missing. I have now been through every box delivered and have not found either of these items.

I contacted the claims department through their website and also emailed the representative Lissa that was helping me because I was not able to get someone on the phone, and I have received no responses. The company claims policy is not worth the time and effort since they only pay you .60 cents per pound, even on items that have come up missing/stolen. The $5 for each game system that they will pay me in no way meets the replacement cost, and I find this to be unacceptable. I also feel that since the contract was not met by them, that I should have some type of reimbursement. No responses from any company representative.

My move was a disaster because of Exclusive Van Lines and I essentially ended up incurring around $2000 in additional expenses because of unethical behavior. I was promised to have my items moved by a certain date and even followed up the day before. The day before they said it would be there between 9 and 11 am. After calling around 20 times the next day I finally was able to talk with someone that informed me everything was still in storage on the other side of the country! We essentially had to find a place that day and stay there for what ended as a 2 week late delivery. I would strongly recommend not using this company for anyone that values honesty and integrity.

If you had seen the crew that relocated me working, you could tell that they loved what they were doing. I remember during my search for a mover, I came across a review that said the Exclusive Van Lines guys are passionate about their work. I got a deeper understanding of the same during the relocation. It is that attribute that ensured none of my belongings was left behind or broken during the relocation.

I have phone records showing I was on the phone with Gabriel for an extended amount of time multiple times. I walked through my house and gave him a run down of furniture in every single room of my house. When I said, I have a King size bed, I elaborated that it was a large frame with heavy head board, foot board, side rails, a wood platform and memory foam mattress. I did this amount of detail for every single piece of furniture in my house. Please review the recorded phone conversation, as I provided ample detail!!

I was then back of the phone with Lissa going over the inventory again, and we raised the estimate. I signed paperwork for the inventory, but none of that paperwork listed the cubic square footage that was being used to calculate my total cubic square footage. What values are they using? Being I was not provide the service of having a human body physically come to my house and perform this good faith estimate, I put my trust in their employees that they had the experience and would properly, in good faith, provide me with an estimate that was reasonably within the realm of what my actual cubic square footage was.

The employees grossly underestimated my cubic square footage, either that or the packers are not efficient at maximizing space. The original estimate was off by approximately 800 cubic square footage, costing me an additional $5k. That's gross negligence on the part of this company and is referred to as a "bait and switch." Additionally, when the foreman arrived at my house, we did a walk through; we walked through every room of my house. He should have experience packing and should then have been able to give me an estimate as well as to the expected cubic square footage.

He then went through and filled out a "bogus" super high estimate, that he kept claiming was for insurance purposes, but would not be the actual estimate. I am still confused as to why that document was used, being he said the real inventory was the only one that actually mattered. Definitely sketchy. He said he needed to make sure that the estimate was high, because if they went over that estimate he would have to redo all the paperwork and he didn't want to have to do that.

We went through the details of delivery. He told me that I received two weeks "free" storage and that the two weeks expired on the 18th. This was the second time I had been told I received two weeks storage for free. He stated that they would call me and provide me with a window of delivery dates and that the 21st would be a reasonable example of a date that would be acceptable.

The packing did not commence until after 12:30 as the packing material truck was late and did not arrive until then. And yet I have to sign documentation that says if I am late to meet the delivery truck on delivery day, it's $600 an hour!! I gave instructions to the packers, who obviously didn't understand my English, but that was supposedly translated to them by the foreman. I told them not to pack out my clothing on hangers, as I was not paying cubic square footage for hangers. They disregarded those instructions. I told them not to pack out the cable boxes that did not belong to me, but rather Verizon; they packed them out anyway. I told them everything in the house was to go and yet I walked through after, and found stuff still left in the top of closets, a wine rack still in the kitchen, and tools and a hammock stand in the shed I specifically instructed the foreman to pack!

Halfway through the packing of the house, the foreman tells me he wants to show me the truck. As we walk out of the house, he proceeds to try and back pedal on the "free" storage and delivery date as he has received a call from Paula. I tell him I was told multiple times now that I get free storage for two weeks and he claims that the reason behind the bullying of me to take delivery on the 13th is because the driver is going on vacation and will not be available to deliver my goods for a while after that.

As we walk into the truck he points out the numbers spray painted on the ceiling. There is no way that this is an accurate way to measure. Plus, some of my goods were already loaded in the front of the truck over the front wheel wells of the trailer. When I was shown this numbering system, that part of the truck was already packed, how am I to know whether the loss of space due to the wheel wells was accounted for? At this point, the foreman told me he thought they would go over the original estimate. More than likely at 2000 cubic square footage. Of course I was not happy about this, but a big majority of my goods were already either on the truck or sitting in the front of my house and I had already paid ~$3000 deposit that was now non-refundable.

Shortly after that, I receive a call from Paula; she is once again telling me they are charging me for storage prior to the passage of two weeks. I am appalled by her lack of customer service. I could not even speak. She was literally talking over me the whole time, not listening to anything I am attempting to say with absolutely no regard for me as the customer. I had to abruptly end that conversation as I should not have to take that abuse from anyone that I am paying thousands of dollars to provide me a service. Even the foreman told me to try and not get so upset. I have absolutely had constant stress and anxiety since the first interaction via phone with Lissa and beyond. No move should be this miserable.

Finally at around 9:30 the foreman proceeds to tell me they are running out of room on the truck and did I want all my stuff from the shed. I walk out and look, there is an Infra red grill, a self propelled lawn mower, etc. All things I had listed to Gabriel on the original inventory. I am calculating the value of these things in my head, and I tell them they need to go. How could they possibly have miscalculated that many cubic square feet?!?!?! The original estimate wasn't even close!! An estimate that I was made to sign that was based on my trust in the competency of their employees.

The foreman tells me they will load the remaining items in the packing materials truck and put them on a truck altogether some other time. Finally they are done. My house is now at 51 degrees as they have left every single door in my house open. I have to go shut all the doors, close the shed doors, shut the gate to the fence, turn off all the lights left on, pick up all the trash they have left behind to include water bottles, cigarette butts, tape dispensers, etc. I notice that there are plenty of dents and scratches in the walls, especially in the stairwell as well as some significant damage to the hardwood floor in the living room.

There's about a 5 inch long deep gash as well as several other smaller scratches. It's obvious they pushed something over the floors rather than lift it. That's costly damage and not easily fixed. I have pictures of course. At this point it's almost 10 pm, the driver is standing on my porch having a screaming match with the foreman... all of which I can't understand since it is in Russian. How very professional! One of the packers obviously notices my reaction and says something to the foreman and the argument ceases.

The foreman then goes to work writing up on this documentation to calculate the final cost. With all my stuff loaded in the truck and after an exhausting and emotional day; he proceeds to tell me that I owe an additional $5k over the original estimate. This is absolutely ridiculous. It should not cost over $14000 to move my small 3 bedroom house to CO. I received multiple estimates and that is by far above and beyond any estimate I received. It's unacceptable and like I said earlier; it's a bait and switch.

I paid the minimal amount as I had no choice as all my stuff is now in the truck. He also had me sign documents some related to "special services," which again include check boxes for storage. I specifically asked him if this meant I was getting charged or paying for storage and he said "No." He said it was because the stuff would probably have to be moved off the truck and I was agreeing to that, and with that information I agreed to initial it; I agreed to nothing more.

With all that, I can not even begin to express in words my displeasure with this service. I have begun to research what rights I have to try and counter this. I have read several other negative reviews from consumers where all the complaints are very similar to my experience. Please whatever you do stay as far away from this moving company as possible. Only agree to an estimate if a physical body comes to your house and accesses!

I am the third member of my family to have used Exclusive Van Lines and guessed what; we are all very satisfied with the service of the company. They don't overcharge clients, and their service is always awesome. With such excellent service and reasonable charges, Exclusive Van Lines will only continue getting more business and growing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exclusive Van Lines?

I loved the services right from the moment I called. The movers handled me with so much respect. As such, I had an easy time making the inquiries and making the relocation arrangements. When they finally came for the relocation services, they made it captivating and enjoyable. The process took such a short time and was conducted in a professional way. I salute them.

Exclusive Van Lines is the best relocation encounter ever. I enjoyed the experience. It was so fascinating seeing these movers relocate me in such a way. The experience I had was extraordinary. Even more, the support I received from these crew members was excessively exceptional. I am glad to have been the one on the receiving end.

I don't trust a single positive review of this company. They are easily the dirtiest, slimiest, least dependable, and least professional assemblage of thieves with which I've ever had the displeasure of working. How unfortunate that consumer rights aren't protected further. If there's a semblance of justice in the moving industry, word of these crooks' dishonesty and ineptness will spread such that they'll lose their license and undergo long overdue investigation. They will:

1) pick of your belongings late (if you reside in a condo/apt, you may pay fees/fines for missing your pre-approved move out date, or worse yet be prohibited to do so because Exclusive changed your pick up at the eleventh hour); 2) deliver them late (as with issue 1, you may be unable to accept delivery when they fail to arrive within the promised window and thus the pre-approved move-in date of your new residence); 3) ignore your repeated inquiry by email, phone, etc.; 4) LOSE WHOLE PIECES of furniture; 5) nickel-and-dime you in any conceivable way (you must not be fooled by the illusion that you're saving money vs. competing movers when comparing costs. You'll learn quickly that your costs escalate dramatically between established quotes and actual payments); deliver your belongings in absolute disrepair, with irreparably destroyed items, furniture, etc.;

6) send far too few people either for your pick up or your delivery (both took more than 10 hours, and both time I was charged by my building for violations of HOA policies in this respect); 7) insult you and cast blame for your circumstances when they fail in any implicit or explicit portion of the contract, waving a predatory contract in your face; 8) destroy your property; 9) refuse to accept ANY responsibility for the destruction of your home or possessions. I will gladly supply proof of service with this customer to anyone doubting the veracity of this review. I implore to avoid these swindlers, whatever the cost, and whatever the stakes. I will be filing formal complaints with the BBB and FMCSA. If I could afford it, I'd sue them to the hilt. Thankfully, the one protection we have is our voice.

Exclusive Van Lines' movers were courteous, extremely effective and very friendly. I appreciate their help. I am glad that these movers made the relocations so easy for me. They came on time and handled everything just as we had agreed to. They took the time to lift my hubby's gym machine and took great care with all our things. I loved how they cared for our gym machine and everything else. I have recommended them already to a friend of mine, and I will use them again.

It was my first experience with these movers, and it turned out to be the best relocation service. The movers in charge were so organised. The process was so flawless. I received massive support from these movers. Their relocation crew members were so cooperative. I watched them as they went through the relocations and I was impressed.

This review is delayed since August 25, 2016 because I have made an exhausting effort to work with Exclusive Van Lines customer service to resolve issues, to obtain information, and to answer questions pertaining to my move. To date my inquiries have been ignored, refused, or answered with "you signed the contract". I believe I was grossly overcharged for my move. The only thing I desire is that portion of the estimated cubic feet not used be determined and I be charged for the actual cubic feet load of my move as their contract states. After a complete review of my move and other reviews it appears either the staff of Exclusive Van Lines is extremely poorly trained or they are using a systematic approach which will ensure additional charges. It also appears they are breaking and/or not complying with the intent of moving laws. I am including the questions that customer has not answered in this review.

TARIFF DISCOUNT AND PROMOTIONS: As is my right, I have requested their published tariff me made available to me three times. Their reply was it is available in their offices.. Their offices is 807 miles from my residence. I inquired if there was an office nearer to me and received no reply. Obviously without reviewing their published tariff I cannot confirm if they are complying with the law governing charges and how the move must be conducted. I was given a 40.75% discounted tariff on my first signed contract and a 39% discount on my second signed contract. In addition each of those contracts included a promo code 2066 of $1.05 for full pack. The promo code was presented by Bill as a great deal he found for me.

In fact, It is listed on the Packing Material Order Form as a standard fee if ordered upon booking. It is my interpretation of 49 USC section 13702 charges must be exactly as the published tariff states and discounts must not be randomly or individually discounted. QUESTION: Does their published tariff allow for discounts and if so how is the percentage determined?

DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES: The following example happened to me and other reviews. First contract lists a reasonable price and items listed include a full bed with mattress and a queen bed with mattress. Second contract lists the above with the addition of a footboard and 2 headboards. Revised estimate lists the above with the addition of 2 box springs and bed parts. The second contract also adds an additional $390 binding estimate fee not on the first contract. While the first and second contract provide an accurate description and number of items and pieces, a comparison with the Household Goods Descriptive Inventory actually shipped does not provide an accurate description making a comparison impossible.

For example, Items listed on the second contract are 3 showing machines. Items 100, 101, and 102 are listed as cases that are actually the sewing machines. Items 123 and 124 listed as cases are actually small personal brief cases added and stated as PBO that should have been packed in a box. A china cabinet that was shipped as one piece was listed as two pieces with 2 different numbers. In addition every single piece of furniture shipped had exception symbols by them. One of my bedroom sets was almost new, placed in a guest room and had not been used. It had no scratches or stains. My living room couch, love set, coffee table, and end table was also new with no scratches or stains. I asked Ellie why this was and her reply was this was standard procedure representing normal wear.

According to the NOTE on the form "The omission of these symbols indicates good condition EXCEPT for normal wear". These actions make it appear you are deliberately adding cubic ft and providing false descriptions that would allow claims to be denied. QUESTION: Why are all the staff who provide estimates not on the same page?

ESTIMATES VERSUS ACTUAL CU FT LOAD: I was charged the exact of the revised estimate not the actual cu ft used. After much prompting I was finally told that cu. ft is charged by the volume of the truck. According to her 2 trucks used would have been ''about" 4000 cu ft and I was charged for one truck and a partial truck. She also emphasized that I signed the contracts and knew 2 trucks were being used. I did in fact sign all the contract presented. I did so because each contract I signed stated I would be charged for ACTUAL CUBIC FEET USED and if the load cubic feet is less you will receive a credit for the difference.

Two trucks arrived at my house for pick up. Upon departure the load was distributed between the two trucks and neither was even near capacity. Two trucks arrived for delivery. One truck was packed to the ceiling. The other truck had made a delivery in Winston Salem. When I suggested the 2nd truck be moved closer to the door I was told "there is not much in it". I never saw the doors of the 2nd truck opened until the crew was ready to leave and they asked me to inspect the empty trucks to ensure they were empty. I admit I cannot prove this without the honesty of the crew and staff who has copies of the charges and cubic ft used on the Winston Salem delivery. I can however prove that 79 less boxes and less articles are identified on the Household Goods Descriptive Inventory list that on the second contract I signed.

The added Description of Additional Goods was the only thing on my copy of the Revised Written Estimate that was not legible. I asked for either a legible copy or what the description said. I did not receive a reply. All of the charges were listed on the packing order form, however it had no descriptions. Also the packing order form and the Bill of Lading listed 536 additional ft while the revised estimate listed 636 additional ft. QUESTION: How is it possible to have 636 additional cubic feet when less boxes and articles were shipped and why can't forms be filled out completely and correctly. Which is correct 536 cu ft or 636 cu ft? I was charged for 636 cu ft.

TRUTH IN ADVERTISING: Source, questions and answers on Consumer Affairs Website. Answer: "We now have over 10 trucks and over 80 employees." According to DOT they are only licensed for 7 trucks and no semis. Other reviews have shown charges for semis being used. The websites for Exclusive Van Lines and Long Distance Van Lines contain some identical content. Some reviews are exactly the same with the exception of the name of the Van Line.

QUESTION: Does Long Distance Van lines own Exclusive Van Lines and is Exclusive Van Lines actually registered as a fictitious company. Since Exclusive Van Lines has a separate DOT license is it legal to use the same reviews on both websites. At a minimum it is certainly deceptive. In conclusion, I still would really like to have my questions answered with the honesty and integrity and expertise they advertise. I have turned down the $250 Goodwill payment they offered me and truly believe if they would review my move with this same honesty and integrity and expertise they would clearly see a refund of the cubic ft not used is due me.

I was solicited by Exclusive after an online request for an out of state mover. I was immediately given the "beware of other movers" story but still opted to use Exclusive for the price. The sales staff lie and totally underestimate the cost of the task to get you the lowest cost. Unfortunately, this fact only becomes evident on the move day. To be safe, double the amount of items on your quote for a true price and make sure to read all the fine print. AND CALL TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING BEFORE THE 7 DAY DEADLINE. If you do this, the move will go well and any additional costs will make sense. Paula must have gotten better as she was very helpful in straightening out my problems. The workers were young and hardworking, not taking a break until they finished. The full pack job worked well as 99% of my items were undamaged. It cost a little more but was worth it in the end.

I did an internet search and read some reviews on transport companies, and got Exclusive Van Lines for my move of about 1,500 miles. It was an excellent experience overall. The sales reps were fantastic. I had a very good experience with them. I went over the contract with the customer service reps, and it was good with them, too. The moving crew were very pleasant and efficient. Everything went without a hitch. It was the smoothest move I've done.

Problems began when I called the Exclusive office a week prior to get the pickup date of my move so I could make hotel arrangements in St. Louis for family gathering and schedule flight to Oregon. Pat, customer service agent, told me that the movers would be at my home on Thursday October 27th for furniture pick up, so hotel and family arrangements were made for Thursday and Friday (Oct. 27 & 28) nights.

Paula (I think was her name) called me on Thursday Oct 27 and said that the moving date would be on Friday, Oct 28 and was extremely rude to me when I became upset that she called so late and plans had been made so I asked to speak to Pat and she said Pat could do nothing, told me she was the person handling this and nothing could be done then she Hung Up on me! I called her back and she then put Pat on speaker. She NEVER apologized for hanging up on me.

Movers came on Friday, 28th at 3:00pm and did not leave until 12:00 midnight and we had a 3 year old with no place to sleep. They took apart everything and later I found out that they did not label items they took apart, so at delivery time we did not know what those items were or where they belonged. The Delivery movers arrived on Sunday Nov. 6th and the movers spoke very little English, were not friendly and put a hole in my wall when taking furniture upstairs. They mistakenly gave us a leaf blower and a large dog house and other items that were not ours. I took pictures of damaged trash that will not open, smashed boxes and damaged wall. We are still opening boxes and have found a few items that are not ours so I am now wondering if I have all my items. I am very displeased with your company's staff and movers and will not refer your service to my colleagues or friends.

Sounded great on the phone, so my husband and I decided to book them. The movers came in and accessed and small fees came about. Listed was dresser/mirror - not the packing of the dresser mirror $40, which then was misinterpreted for another mirror on wall $40, listed tv stand, not small glass that was on doors $29, listed lamp, not glass top of lamp $16. There were so many small hidden fees. Had the person on the phone asked, "do you need your mirror packed on dresser, does your tv stand have small glass on doors", these fees would not have incurred! Most people expect the mirror to be packed when you tell them I have dresser and mirror, etc.

I asked prior for someone to do a walk through and they stated they no longer do that. Once finished, over $1000 more than estimate quoted. Strongly dissatisfied. I called to speak with someone about these fees, extremely rude and not based off customer satisfaction. She then stated the extra fees are in contract, additional costs would incur upon arrival. The gentleman that do the packing and loading are nice & thorough, they should be running this establishment, so no hidden fees! Please do yourself a favor and use a different company.

I move every so often because of the nature of my job. However, a stress-free move is something I haven’t experienced until I used the service of Exclusive Van Lines a few weeks ago. The guys I worked with were pretty cool and made the process so easy-flowing. They knew what to do and when to do it. I liked the fact that they communicated promptly and I always knew where my things were at each particular time.

It was an excellent move by excellent movers from an excellent company, Exclusive Van Lines. The movers and actually everyone in the company including the sales representative who booked my relocation were all helpful. The movers helped me finish packaging yet that was not part of their job. They quickly and carefully loaded my things into their truck and brought all my items safely. Use them.

I would recommend Exclusive Van Lines to anyone intending to move and working on a budget. From a personal experience, these guys are the best the market can offer. My experience with them was positive right from when I first contacted them asking for a quote for moving my house stuff from South Florida to West Virginia. There were no hidden costs and Jim, the customer assistant was so open to any further queries. This made me feel needed as a client and more assured that I was dealing with the right company.

Timely, courteous and reasonable pricing. That is how I would sum up my description for Exclusive Van Lines. The guys effortlessly fulfilled their part of the contract by bringing my properties on time and in good condition. I also found the team of movers to be very courteous with my things and passionate about their work. Furthermore, they charged me very reasonably and without any hidden charges. Exclusive Van Lines is a highly recommendable mover.

Hats off to New York's best moving company Exclusive Van Lines. These guys did an incredibly good job for my family when we moved from Long Island to Broadalbin. They took great care of our belongings, and they delivered everything in crisp condition including my mother's priceless artifacts. I cannot praise Exclusive Van Lines enough, but I will make certain that they get more business by recommending them to everybody I know because they thoroughly deserve it.

I have interacted with myriad moving companies during my work years as my line of duty required frequent from one city to another and from one state to another. Moving is not everybody's cup of tea as some movers are inherently incompetent, careless or ill-mannered. It is thus proper to keep a good mover when you find one. Exclusive Van Lines is a genuine gem in the industry. I have used three guys for at least five times now, and I have never found a reason to change them. Even now when I'm retired, they treated me respectfully and cared for my things like their own as they helped me relocate to my retirement home. Whether yours is an urgent move or you have time on your side, just contact Exclusive Van Lines and get sorted in the best way possible.

It was a flawless move with the best movers in PA, Exclusive Van Lines. They brought our things to our new home in Austin after we decided to vacate and sell off our old home in Allentown, PA. Everyone we interacted with in the company was very likeable, and my husband cannot stop thanking me for suggesting them.

Exclusive Van Lines gave me an absolutely stress free moving. These are the movers that I will recommend to all my family and friends. In fact, my sister is moving from Charlottesville to Alexandria, VA and I have endorsed these guys for her move. The movers were very careful with my belongings and didn't lose any of my valuables. They are very awesome guys and I look forward to meeting them during my sister's move.

My family and I were relocating from Chicago to Nashville. We packed everything ourselves and Exclusive Van Lines came in to pick them up. They had to wrap a few things and then they delivered here in Nashville. The sales team was very polite. And during the whole thing between them and the movers, they were professional and very thorough. The only issue during the sales part was they said that the appliances were included. But when they were wrapping everything up, what was not included were tape and bubble wrap and they overcharged a lot for those. Also, they charged by the cubic feet inside the truck. They threw a ballpark about how much it was going to take. So from the sales part, I have to be very thorough about how many boxes I'm going to have because we ended up paying almost double. Thank God we had the money. We're simple people, but other people might get really mad if they ended up paying double on that day.

But the service was fine. They came on a Friday and were here in Nashville three days after that so that was pretty phenomenal. Moving is never easy and could be stressul but they made it pretty good and it made me forget how much I actually paid. We are almost entirely unpacked and everything is in good shape and we're not missing anything. They're a great company to work with and I definitely recommend them.

When setting up this service the sales rep was extremely courteous and helpful which is the only reason I give them 2 stars instead of 1. He helped me through everything to ensure that the process would be easy. Skip to the pickup weekend. They did not call me to confirm the day and time as they said they would. Pick up day went as planned with the exception of the cost doubling! Our goods were suppose to be delivered this past weekend and were still in our old home state the date of delivery. Also, the weekend customer service is basically nonexistent. We called repeatedly, they didn't call me at all within the two week they have had my furniture. I called today and was greeted with the rudest customer service rep who repeatedly talked over me as I attempted to explain the situation. I will be contacted BBB if my furniture isn't delivered by Friday.

Executive Van Lines is excellent. The crew that came during the move was very professional. They picked me up on time, and delivered on the day and time that they said they would. I'm satisfied and I would recommend them.

The sales team at Exclusive Van Lines was very helpful, and when I called to schedule my move, their customer service department was good. I used a moving company for our basic move because of the pricing and we have the money. I'm happy with their service.

Exclusive Van Lines's customer service department did a great job scheduling our move. They were able to give us a pretty definitive timeline. It was tight and typically, they'd give us a more extended bracket. They made sure that they could get here in a reasonable timeline. They showed up a day later than they said they were going to because of a crazy storm the time that we were getting into town, and it was understandable. It wasn't anything they did.

It was great that they were here within the weekend. The movers on the pick-up end were phenomenal. Constantine, the lead of the crew, was great. They were so courteous. They wrapped all of our things with much more care than we would've wrapped them ourselves. They were always working and did such a great job. When Constantine and his crew loaded the truck to three-fourths of the way, he said that that was what I paid for. My husband just had appendicitis and he couldn't help me move so I'm dependent now on these movers to move the rest of our things from our old location to our new. I thought if it goes over a little bit, like around $800, it would be okay.

I've paid money in advance. However, the whole move cost us around $5800 which was more than we had anticipated. I wasn't happy. I told the customer service department that we absolutely shared every single thing that we needed moved and the quote was way off. They gave me a $200 credit on delivery. They were also a little bit hard to get a hold of. I just find it very strange that they don't have a voicemail that picks up. Other than that, they did a great job trying to make me happy when the quote was way over.

I had a very negative experience when my company relocated me and I did not want to go through it again. I had heirlooms that were destroyed and things that were lost. It was a disaster so I was very concerned. I did a lot of online research with a friend to find reviews that were very positive. I contacted several different movers and my conversations with Exclusive Van Lines was the most favorable. Their sales team asked a lot of questions, were very thorough in their exploration as to why I had called them, what my needs were, what my expectations were and what my timeframe was. They were very well-informed and worked very efficiently with me. I found them to be very straightforward and everything went as they had said it would.

I packed everything with the exemption of the television, lamps, and mirrors. They were too heavy for me and their awesome crew handled that. They were tirelessly very careful in how they handled every box and every other item. They were very concerned and kept me informed all along the way. Everything was very open. We were astonished at how rapidly they managed to pack that truck. That was incredible. Based on how they packed, loaded and unloaded their trucks, they had to have had some really good training. They were very accommodating as well.

Their people operated exactly as their website stated that they would. They were respectful, courteous, and very service-oriented. They were very concerned about my satisfaction and living up to anything that they had stated, including the cost of the move. I had one item that had a minor damage but I opted not to file a claim as it wasn't that big a deal for me. Everything else came was intact. I had an exceedingly positive experience with Exclusive Van Lines from beginning to end. It was a very professional and positive experience. I'm a satisfied customer and I'm very grateful.

When you believe in professionals and experts, you should not accept anything less than perfect. With professionals like Exclusive Van Lines crew, you will always be certain of the best. I was told a similar thing two weeks ago. With so much confidence, I approached these movers. What transpired will forever be in my memory. The crew made it a memorable move for my family and me.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Exclusive Van Lines is an interstate moving company that specializes in providing residential and commercial moves and storage in transit solutions. The company's highly trained staff is able to offer expert advice on the relocation process and up-to-the-minute information on the location of items in shipment, and can be contacted via phone, email or an online contact form. With years of experience in the moving industry, the company has the knowledge and resources to offer dependable and efficient basic to full-service interstate moves.

• Storage assistance: Exclusive Van Lines provides storage in transit as well as short-term warehouse storage solutions for residential and commercial clients.
  • Specialty moving services: The company assists clients in relocating fragile, sentimental and valuable items, including mirrors, pianos, artwork, antiques and statues.
  • Full-service packing: Exclusive Van Lines offers preparation, packing and unpacking services to ensure items are fully protected throughout the relocation process.
  • Online shipment tracking: The company allows clients to track the location of their shipments via a 24/7 online shipment tracking feature.
  • Free estimates: Exclusive Van Lines offers free moving estimates to help potential clients make informed hiring decisions.
  • Best for Corporations, individuals, families and military personnel who are moving long distances, as well as those who require storage in transit solutions.