toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved from the Philadelphia area to Wellington, Florida actually. It was just a bedroom set and we wanted to have it shipped to a rental property we own down there. The whole experience with Exclusive Van Lines was good that's why I was glad that we chose them. The price was competitive with everybody else. They were also a little less aggressive than some of the other ones, which was a little refreshing. They just gave us the facts and told us how quickly they could do it, which was very quick, and I was impressed with that.

Customer service department was excellent and very organized. They scheduled everything that we needed. I had the appropriate calls and the communication was very good with the company. We have absolutely no complaints about that at all and I was really glad with them. The moving crew were exactly on time. They called and told me where they were and the GPS told them that it will be about 30 minutes. They arrived exactly in the middle of the window, which was perfect, and was also the same case when they dropped everything off. They were great, knowledgeable and courteous. There was one guy who was in charge and he knew what he was doing. He was sharp and very efficient. He directed the other guys, filled out all the paperwork and explained everything to me.

The only issue we had was a misunderstanding about the stairs. It was our impression that we paid ahead of time for a flight of stairs but when the driver got there, he said there were too many stairs and so he was going to charge extra. We just wanted the furniture delivered so we took care of that. All in all, the delivery went well. The furniture was a fairly expensive set and they packed everything up fins. When it arrived, they unpacked everything and set it up. Everything arrived perfectly safe and quick and there was no damage. We had a very good experience and I would recommend Exclusive Van Lines again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were tired of the traffic, noise, and racket of Atlanta so we wanted to move to a quieter place. Exclusive Van Lines called me and it was very good with their sales guys. All was great with their moving crew too. I had the full-service move option and they packed everything. I was satisfied with everything.

I have moved four times and I'm tired of moving stuff by myself and I wanted professionals to do it. I went with Exclusive Van Lines and their sales team was phenomenal. I met one group in Florida and one in Charlotte and they were all top notch professionals. I was able to understand what they were offering and they all did a very fine job. My move date was flexible and it was more along when they had availability. We settled on two dates and the second one was the date that it actually occurred. The three gentlemen that came and loaded my things up were very good. I knew what I was paying for before they got there, and it was very detailed as far as what I was involved in. The next day, one of them went to Florida on a move, but the two of the three delivered the furniture and unloaded it.

All in all, I dealt with good quality and professional people that you don’t mind having in your house. It was a little bit more expensive in what I had been quoted from other people, but it was worth it. I was very satisfied. People should go see them because they do what they say they’ll do and do it when they say they're going to do it.

I was moving from Tennessee to Florida and there was no way I was doing it myself, so I did a basic move with Exclusive Van Lines and they were great. Their sales team was wonderful and everything was perfect with their customer service department. No matter what I was going at, they were seriously really good. Exclusive Van Lines has been reliable and easy to work with.

I prefer Exclusive Van Lines - that's all. I know there are multiple movers outside there but I do not want them; I just prefer Exclusive Van Lines. I experienced their relocation services two weeks ago and I felt like moving again. The services were lovely and the job was done all heartedly. You did a job so great and ensured my move was flawless. You did something so extraordinary for me. Honestly, I have never experienced such services before. It was good seeing you do that for me. I am thankful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exclusive Van Lines?

I was solicited by Exclusive after an online request for an out of state mover. I was immediately given the "beware of other movers" story but still opted to use Exclusive for the price. The sales staff lie and totally underestimate the cost of the task to get you the lowest cost. Unfortunately, this fact only becomes evident on the move day. To be safe, double the amount of items on your quote for a true price and make sure to read all the fine print. AND CALL TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING BEFORE THE 7 DAY DEADLINE. If you do this, the move will go well and any additional costs will make sense. Paula must have gotten better as she was very helpful in straightening out my problems. The workers were young and hardworking, not taking a break until they finished. The full pack job worked well as 99% of my items were undamaged. It cost a little more but was worth it in the end.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did an internet search and read some reviews on transport companies, and got Exclusive Van Lines for my move of about 1,500 miles. It was an excellent experience overall. The sales reps were fantastic. I had a very good experience with them. I went over the contract with the customer service reps, and it was good with them, too. The moving crew were very pleasant and efficient. Everything went without a hitch. It was the smoothest move I've done.

Problems began when I called the Exclusive office a week prior to get the pickup date of my move so I could make hotel arrangements in St. Louis for family gathering and schedule flight to Oregon. Pat, customer service agent, told me that the movers would be at my home on Thursday October 27th for furniture pick up, so hotel and family arrangements were made for Thursday and Friday (Oct. 27 & 28) nights.

Paula (I think was her name) called me on Thursday Oct 27 and said that the moving date would be on Friday, Oct 28 and was extremely rude to me when I became upset that she called so late and plans had been made so I asked to speak to Pat and she said Pat could do nothing, told me she was the person handling this and nothing could be done then she Hung Up on me! I called her back and she then put Pat on speaker. She NEVER apologized for hanging up on me.

Movers came on Friday, 28th at 3:00pm and did not leave until 12:00 midnight and we had a 3 year old with no place to sleep. They took apart everything and later I found out that they did not label items they took apart, so at delivery time we did not know what those items were or where they belonged. The Delivery movers arrived on Sunday Nov. 6th and the movers spoke very little English, were not friendly and put a hole in my wall when taking furniture upstairs. They mistakenly gave us a leaf blower and a large dog house and other items that were not ours. I took pictures of damaged trash that will not open, smashed boxes and damaged wall. We are still opening boxes and have found a few items that are not ours so I am now wondering if I have all my items. I am very displeased with your company's staff and movers and will not refer your service to my colleagues or friends.

Factual basis uncertain

Sounded great on the phone, so my husband and I decided to book them. The movers came in and accessed and small fees came about. Listed was dresser/mirror - not the packing of the dresser mirror $40, which then was misinterpreted for another mirror on wall $40, listed tv stand, not small glass that was on doors $29, listed lamp, not glass top of lamp $16. There were so many small hidden fees. Had the person on the phone asked, "do you need your mirror packed on dresser, does your tv stand have small glass on doors", these fees would not have incurred! Most people expect the mirror to be packed when you tell them I have dresser and mirror, etc.

I asked prior for someone to do a walk through and they stated they no longer do that. Once finished, over $1000 more than estimate quoted. Strongly dissatisfied. I called to speak with someone about these fees, extremely rude and not based off customer satisfaction. She then stated the extra fees are in contract, additional costs would incur upon arrival. The gentleman that do the packing and loading are nice & thorough, they should be running this establishment, so no hidden fees! Please do yourself a favor and use a different company.

I move every so often because of the nature of my job. However, a stress-free move is something I haven’t experienced until I used the service of Exclusive Van Lines a few weeks ago. The guys I worked with were pretty cool and made the process so easy-flowing. They knew what to do and when to do it. I liked the fact that they communicated promptly and I always knew where my things were at each particular time.

It was an excellent move by excellent movers from an excellent company, Exclusive Van Lines. The movers and actually everyone in the company including the sales representative who booked my relocation were all helpful. The movers helped me finish packaging yet that was not part of their job. They quickly and carefully loaded my things into their truck and brought all my items safely. Use them.

I would recommend Exclusive Van Lines to anyone intending to move and working on a budget. From a personal experience, these guys are the best the market can offer. My experience with them was positive right from when I first contacted them asking for a quote for moving my house stuff from South Florida to West Virginia. There were no hidden costs and Jim, the customer assistant was so open to any further queries. This made me feel needed as a client and more assured that I was dealing with the right company.

Timely, courteous and reasonable pricing. That is how I would sum up my description for Exclusive Van Lines. The guys effortlessly fulfilled their part of the contract by bringing my properties on time and in good condition. I also found the team of movers to be very courteous with my things and passionate about their work. Furthermore, they charged me very reasonably and without any hidden charges. Exclusive Van Lines is a highly recommendable mover.

Hats off to New York's best moving company Exclusive Van Lines. These guys did an incredibly good job for my family when we moved from Long Island to Broadalbin. They took great care of our belongings, and they delivered everything in crisp condition including my mother's priceless artifacts. I cannot praise Exclusive Van Lines enough, but I will make certain that they get more business by recommending them to everybody I know because they thoroughly deserve it.

I have interacted with myriad moving companies during my work years as my line of duty required frequent from one city to another and from one state to another. Moving is not everybody's cup of tea as some movers are inherently incompetent, careless or ill-mannered. It is thus proper to keep a good mover when you find one. Exclusive Van Lines is a genuine gem in the industry. I have used three guys for at least five times now, and I have never found a reason to change them. Even now when I'm retired, they treated me respectfully and cared for my things like their own as they helped me relocate to my retirement home. Whether yours is an urgent move or you have time on your side, just contact Exclusive Van Lines and get sorted in the best way possible.

It was a flawless move with the best movers in PA, Exclusive Van Lines. They brought our things to our new home in Austin after we decided to vacate and sell off our old home in Allentown, PA. Everyone we interacted with in the company was very likeable, and my husband cannot stop thanking me for suggesting them.

Exclusive Van Lines gave me an absolutely stress free moving. These are the movers that I will recommend to all my family and friends. In fact, my sister is moving from Charlottesville to Alexandria, VA and I have endorsed these guys for her move. The movers were very careful with my belongings and didn't lose any of my valuables. They are very awesome guys and I look forward to meeting them during my sister's move.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My family and I were relocating from Chicago to Nashville. We packed everything ourselves and Exclusive Van Lines came in to pick them up. They had to wrap a few things and then they delivered here in Nashville. The sales team was very polite. And during the whole thing between them and the movers, they were professional and very thorough. The only issue during the sales part was they said that the appliances were included. But when they were wrapping everything up, what was not included were tape and bubble wrap and they overcharged a lot for those. Also, they charged by the cubic feet inside the truck. They threw a ballpark about how much it was going to take. So from the sales part, I have to be very thorough about how many boxes I'm going to have because we ended up paying almost double. Thank God we had the money. We're simple people, but other people might get really mad if they ended up paying double on that day.

But the service was fine. They came on a Friday and were here in Nashville three days after that so that was pretty phenomenal. Moving is never easy and could be stressul but they made it pretty good and it made me forget how much I actually paid. We are almost entirely unpacked and everything is in good shape and we're not missing anything. They're a great company to work with and I definitely recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

When setting up this service the sales rep was extremely courteous and helpful which is the only reason I give them 2 stars instead of 1. He helped me through everything to ensure that the process would be easy. Skip to the pickup weekend. They did not call me to confirm the day and time as they said they would. Pick up day went as planned with the exception of the cost doubling! Our goods were suppose to be delivered this past weekend and were still in our old home state the date of delivery. Also, the weekend customer service is basically nonexistent. We called repeatedly, they didn't call me at all within the two week they have had my furniture. I called today and was greeted with the rudest customer service rep who repeatedly talked over me as I attempted to explain the situation. I will be contacted BBB if my furniture isn't delivered by Friday.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Executive Van Lines is excellent. The crew that came during the move was very professional. They picked me up on time, and delivered on the day and time that they said they would. I'm satisfied and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales team at Exclusive Van Lines was very helpful, and when I called to schedule my move, their customer service department was good. I used a moving company for our basic move because of the pricing and we have the money. I'm happy with their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Exclusive Van Lines's customer service department did a great job scheduling our move. They were able to give us a pretty definitive timeline. It was tight and typically, they'd give us a more extended bracket. They made sure that they could get here in a reasonable timeline. They showed up a day later than they said they were going to because of a crazy storm the time that we were getting into town, and it was understandable. It wasn't anything they did.

It was great that they were here within the weekend. The movers on the pick-up end were phenomenal. Constantine, the lead of the crew, was great. They were so courteous. They wrapped all of our things with much more care than we would've wrapped them ourselves. They were always working and did such a great job. When Constantine and his crew loaded the truck to three-fourths of the way, he said that that was what I paid for. My husband just had appendicitis and he couldn't help me move so I'm dependent now on these movers to move the rest of our things from our old location to our new. I thought if it goes over a little bit, like around $800, it would be okay.

I've paid money in advance. However, the whole move cost us around $5800 which was more than we had anticipated. I wasn't happy. I told the customer service department that we absolutely shared every single thing that we needed moved and the quote was way off. They gave me a $200 credit on delivery. They were also a little bit hard to get a hold of. I just find it very strange that they don't have a voicemail that picks up. Other than that, they did a great job trying to make me happy when the quote was way over.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a very negative experience when my company relocated me and I did not want to go through it again. I had heirlooms that were destroyed and things that were lost. It was a disaster so I was very concerned. I did a lot of online research with a friend to find reviews that were very positive. I contacted several different movers and my conversations with Exclusive Van Lines was the most favorable. Their sales team asked a lot of questions, were very thorough in their exploration as to why I had called them, what my needs were, what my expectations were and what my timeframe was. They were very well-informed and worked very efficiently with me. I found them to be very straightforward and everything went as they had said it would.

I packed everything with the exemption of the television, lamps, and mirrors. They were too heavy for me and their awesome crew handled that. They were tirelessly very careful in how they handled every box and every other item. They were very concerned and kept me informed all along the way. Everything was very open. We were astonished at how rapidly they managed to pack that truck. That was incredible. Based on how they packed, loaded and unloaded their trucks, they had to have had some really good training. They were very accommodating as well.

Their people operated exactly as their website stated that they would. They were respectful, courteous, and very service-oriented. They were very concerned about my satisfaction and living up to anything that they had stated, including the cost of the move. I had one item that had a minor damage but I opted not to file a claim as it wasn't that big a deal for me. Everything else came was intact. I had an exceedingly positive experience with Exclusive Van Lines from beginning to end. It was a very professional and positive experience. I'm a satisfied customer and I'm very grateful.

When you believe in professionals and experts, you should not accept anything less than perfect. With professionals like Exclusive Van Lines crew, you will always be certain of the best. I was told a similar thing two weeks ago. With so much confidence, I approached these movers. What transpired will forever be in my memory. The crew made it a memorable move for my family and me.

I am going to be loyal for as long as Exclusive Van Lines remains in existence. I will always recommend their services because they have proved countless times that they are worth my money. In a recent move to California, they made the most out of it. I enjoyed the way they were able to carry out everything. It was all full of perfection and excellence.

One important aspect of moving companies that you should consider is their trustworthiness. My first moving experience was a nightmare, and I was shy of hiring movers the next time I had to relocate. My friend Catherine told me that her boyfriend had used Exclusive Van Lines and that he always had good things to say about the company. I decided to give them a try, and that marked the beginning of an unpredictably, wonderful experience with movers.

Everything seemed to go well; I sent them an email, got a prompt reply and after a few days, had a quote for the job. The price seemed competitive, and every cost was well explained. I was also provided with details of how the actual moving day would be. To make things even better, I was linked up to Dominic, who was to head the crew which would handle our moving. This of course was not to pass my eyes, as it was quite contrasting to my previous experience. The other company never got in touch, and some strangers with no uniforms or badges just turned up to move me. Exclusive Van Lines were very professional, honest and coordinated in their tasks. They reported on time and went about their job with smiles; you could just tell how much they enjoyed their jobs. This affirmed to me that I was working with the right type of persons.

Within a few hours, the items were already packed and ready for transit. As Dominic was leaving, he introduced me to Vincent, who was the truck driver. This he said was necessary for me to easily track the progress the driver was making. Vincent called me a few times to notify me of the same. I imagine how different it would have been had he not been keeping in touch and got a puncture as he did, I would have panicked. My stuff were delivered a few hours late as per the schedule, and this was understandable because of the puncture and the weekend traffic in NYC.

The final cost was $200 more than what had been projected, but this was no problem as I still found it a bargain compared to the services that had been offered to me. I was happy with the general experience working with Exclusive Van Lines and in the entire process, made a friend or two. If you have ever experienced an unpleasant experience with a moving company and need something different, give Exclusive Van Lines a call, and they won’t let you down.

You are the best mover for me. You did me wonders in the just concluded relocations. All my properties were moved to Florida from my residence in Maryland. The services were carried out in such a fascinating way. Given another opportunity, I will recommend the services of Exclusive Van Lines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving my family back home. I had more bids for what I wanted but I felt very comfortable when I spoke to Exclusive Van Lines so I went with them. The moving crew was very good, efficient and fast. I had the same experience when they delivered the actual items. My issue was, a couple of my furniture were broken. I’m not talking about things that are in boxes wrapped up because I expect some level of that to happen. But I had big pieces of furniture that were broken, like our bench. I would’ve loved it if the crew who delivered it said, “Hey, we noticed this was broken.” I found the broken stuff in corners. We moved a three-bedroom house so we have a lot of stuff. I’m trying to get through all my furniture and I’m slowly finding things here and there which I’ve already expressed to the company and they’ve sent me forms to complete about what the property damage was.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started school in a different place and I heard about Exclusive Van Lines through ConsumerAffairs. I went with them because of their ratings and the phone conversation that I had with their representative. It was a light move. It was 30 boxes and I did the packing. The moving crew was very communicative, accommodating, and did a great job. However, after the items were picked up, I had a lot of trouble getting the representative on the phone to confirm a delivery date. Apparently, the representative had some health issues and I couldn't get anybody get back with me. I knew I had a window but I actually had to repetitively call them to confirm a delivery date. They could have been more proactive in letting me know.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I retired and wanted to move down close to my daughter. I went with Exclusive Van Lines due to the ratings and reviews that they had. There was another company that I had thought about going with, but I found that they only had two trucks and since I was going all the way from Maryland to Florida, I didn’t think that was such a good idea especially since I was going to have to have a flight holdover. During the move, the crew was very careful. I talked to a few of them, got to know a little bit about them, and they were very nice. The experience was very good on both ends. They came and delivered when they were supposed to. I had one TV that went out, but other than that, everything came out okay.