Find a Movers partner

4.2/5 (63 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage provides Florida residents with long-distance moving services. Brightline promises a full-service moving experience, including packing services and storage options. Contact Brightline for a customized moving plan and price quote.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Long-distance moves
    • Offers packing services
    • Storage available

Cons

• No insurance information online
    • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

Brightline Moving offers Florida residents long-distance moves to all 50 states. It provides personalized moving with help at every step, including packing and transportation. Custom plans mean there’s no online pricing.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Brightline Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 24, 2021

They came and did an evaluation for the moving costs and kept to that estimate. The movers were polite and took the time to make sure that there would be no damage to the furniture. They stored our stuff and after the final move, everything was perfect. I have no complaints which actually surprised me. I’ve already recommended them to others.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I was very pleased with the service I received from Brightline Moving & Storage. They were very attentive and accommodating to my needs throughout the whole process. Everything was packed, loaded, and delivered in the window they gave me. I plan to use them for all future moves and storage needs and highly recommend them to all.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I had to move my father from his trailer in Central Florida to my brother's house in Bradenton. I won't pull any punches, my father is a hoarder of the nth degree. Mr. ** and his associates took great care to a) not make any comments about the condition of my father's trailer, and b) treated my father with the utmost respect. My father is in a wheelchair, and is a grumpy grouch, especially when it comes to his "stuff". Kudos to the crew for handling the move with aplomb. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any complicated, or possibly emotionally charged moves.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Brightline’s professionalism far exceeded my expectations. I was truly amazed at the attention to detail of the packaging and the timely manner in which they work. These guys certainly take pride in what they do and don’t take any shortcuts. I will certainly be recommending to others.

Original review: June 21, 2021

I chose Brightline to move several very fragile pieces. They responded quickly to any questions I had and kept in touch throughout the entire process. I would recommend reaching out to Brightline for any moving needs big or small!

Original review: June 21, 2021

Require to move fast and it's the weekend. I wasn't anticipating these guys to be available but I called anyhow. To my pleasure, they accommodated me. The guys were awesome. They CAME ON TIME and FINISHED ON TIME. Very professional and nice guys. I would give these guys my 100% recommendation.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Most amazing moving experience I’ve ever had. I was going through a stressful situation and they moved me gracefully, on time, and professionally. They made me feel very comfortable and went above and beyond to make sure my move was perfect. I couldn’t recommend anyone more!

Original review: June 20, 2021

I am very anal and possibly slightly difficult to deal with.. After saying that.. The staff was outstanding, contacted me back several times to make sure everything was on track and find out if everything went well and if I was satisfied.. It was 95° here. The guys did an outstanding job.. They were very careful with everything. I have a three bedroom two story house with garage that I work out of.. So basically they moved my house and my work.. Give these guys a call. Ask for Patric or Felipe.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Very professional, keeps you advised of moves progress, gets back to you asap, concerned about customers satisfaction, makes sure all aspects of moves are covered before final doc and is able to change on the fly if necessary, reasonably priced and reasonable lead times and dates.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I cannot thank enough everyone from Brightline Moving & Storage! They helped make my move the most stress-free experience. :) I had a million questions and every detail of the move was happily explained to me. They were kind, patient and really cared about my belongings during this long distance move. Thank you guys again for all your help!

Original review: June 20, 2021

Moved from Boca Raton, Florida to Elizabeth, New Jersey. Was quick and hassle free. Price was fair and made simple. I like their kitchen packing service. Made my move quick and pleasant. Will use them again for sure. I recommend talking to Gio **, he's the best in the industry and will guide you the right way... Best of luck all and keep moving. :)

Original review: June 19, 2021

I was honestly blown away with the service. Everyone cared about making sure I had all of the information I needed to put my mind at ease on our cross country move. Everyone was professional, movers were super careful and everything went just as planned, quick delivery and no damage!!!!

Original review: June 19, 2021

Out of all the moving companies I contacted they were by the far the most knowledgeable and my rep took time to explain everything to me clearly. Once we reached an agreement they did what they said they would do. Great service. Great price.

Original review: June 19, 2021

Brightline was the best moving company I have ever dealt with. Helped me move from Palm Beach Gardens to West Palm. They were extremely professional, on time and at a great cost. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and will be using them again in the future.

Original review: June 19, 2021

Best Moving Company. I tried 3 Moving Company but these Guys are on point. From the phone call to Delivery No headaches at all. So happy I found them. Moved my sister from New York to Florida & she was very happy.

Original review: June 19, 2021

They made our move our move so smooths and very helpful along the way as this was my family’s first big move. We had to move from Mass to Maine and they were so professional and patient with us to answer all of our questions. We had many fragile them items that I was so scared they would get broken on the move. The crew was fast and amazing. They took care of all of our items and made this a better moving experience than I could imagine especially with many of my friends who have had horrible stories from their moves. If you want peace of mind for all of your items and to be taking care of I would highly recommend using this company. Put your trust in them and enjoy your move!

Original review: June 19, 2021

Outstanding service! They were right on time for my large move and they made the complete moving experience SEAMLESS and as STRESS FREE as viable. They also worked very quick to keep my costs down, and they handled my all goods with care and courtesy. I really respect the crew and staff for taking such GOOD CARE of us. Highly recommended.

Original review: June 19, 2021

From start to finish... quick execution on all touch-points from obtaining pricing, to receiving schedule, to actual mobilization... Would never think twice about using these guys.. Great leadership and it shows the whole way through the organization.. Would recommend to all for any type of move no matter how big or small...

Original review: June 19, 2021

Actually very happy with my moving experience. Moving is always a pain in the ** but Brightline made it a lot easier. Super fast response times and no surprise charges. I’d use them again for sure. Had some pretty awful experiences with moving companies in the past but Brightline was a pleasant surprise.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I typically don’t leave reviews but I was really impressed with how my entire move was handled from CA to FL. I spoke to at least ten other moving companies of which we quoted at a “cheaper price” but it was the level of detail that Chris noted in my quote and research on the other companies that I received quotes from that made my decision. The customer service was very communicative and movers were delicate with my belongings. Thank you Chris and your entire team at Brightline Moving.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I had an smooth experience with Brightline Moving and Storage. Everything went really well. They worked out a few logistics after I explained what I wanted and needed. Brightline organized and coordinated my move, so I knew exactly what to expect. Thanks!!!

Original review: June 19, 2021

This is the second time I’ve used this moving services, I’m pleased to say I have been satisfied completely with this services of BRIGHTLINE Moving and Storage. Timeline requested was satisfactory, and I was treated with respect, moreover no problems with property damage.

Original review: June 19, 2021

This is by far best and most efficient moving company I ever hired. They did a great job for my move to west Palm Beach. On time, professional and quick. Thank you for a great experience. Best price around. Would 100% hire them again. Highly recommended!

Original review: June 18, 2021

Bright Line is the best moving company to work with. They handled my items with care, the pricing was very reasonable, but most importantly I felt safe throughout the entire process. I’ve used several other companies in the past as I’ve moved many times and Brightline was the best by far! I highly recommend them to family and friends.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Great experience with Brightline from initial estimate to the actual move, made OUR move nice and smooth!! They were professional throughout the move. Great attention to detail in wrapping, packing, loading, and unloading of our belongings. I will definitely be using their services again. Great Team! Thank you so much!!

Original review: June 18, 2021

After leaving my job at the Walt Disney Company, the move back up to Boston, MA seemed too daunting even for a seasoned replicator like me. When I was struggling to wrap my mind around the complexity of the move, Will reached out to offer me more assistance than I could have dreamed of having. Not only was I able to bring up all my belongings, but I felt comfort knowing caring and proficient professionals were at my back every step of the way. I’d give 10 stars if possible!

Original review: June 18, 2021

I moved from West Palm Beach, Florida to Aspen, Colorado last week. I can’t say enough good things about Brighline Moving and Storage!!! From Paul my sales representative, to the Customer Service team, all the way to the team who picked me up and delivered me, my entire experience was seamless. Worth every penny!!! Thanks Brightline Moving and Storage!!!

Original review: June 18, 2021

They took my money, gave a 3 day window for moving and never showed up. Worst part they went on lying every single day and cost me my days at work and tons and tons of mental stress. Eventually I had to look for other moving companies. Bunch of liars! Safeguard your money and STAY AWAY.

Brightline Moving & Storage Company Information