4.2/5 (57 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage provides Florida residents with long-distance moving services. Brightline promises a full-service moving experience, including packing services and storage options. Contact Brightline for a customized moving plan and price quote.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Long-distance moves
    • Offers packing services
    • Storage available

Cons

• No insurance information online
    • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

Brightline Moving offers Florida residents long-distance moves to all 50 states. It provides personalized moving with help at every step, including packing and transportation. Custom plans mean there’s no online pricing.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Brightline Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 10, 2022

It was a joy working with this moving service! Brightline Moving & Storage did an amazing job! They were highly recommended by a coworker, and I'm glad I went with them. It was simple to book online, and the estimate was quite accurate.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Brightline Moving made the process of moving out of my parents' old house significantly less stressful by offering affordable pricing. They had no problem with the job taking numerous days and multiple stops per trip. I am excited to work with them in the future and would certainly suggest them to others.

Original review: May 9, 2022

We had a positive experience using Brightline Moving for our move. Peter made the process go very smoothly and were excellent at communicating with me. The people assisting Ethan were all very professional and worked extremely hard. We originally went with Brightline Moving based on reputation. Even with a better price, our items were handled with care. I'd recommend this company to friends and family.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Outstanding moving company, Mike and Donny arrived on time and kept me up to speed on my shipment every step of the way prior to its arrival. They also took the time to meticulously put all our furniture together. I would highly recommend them for your next move.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Great experience with Brightline Moving and Storage! The crew showed up well within the stated time window and immediately got to work after the administrative stuff and a quick walk through. They were professional and clearly knew what they were doing and talking about. They will do everything possible to get items to fit in whatever room, find missing pieces, etc. Only negative is that we did not take full advantage of their services. That is, we did not have them open and unpack every box and discard of the trash. But again, this was our choice. I believe that it is a standard service unless you elect not to do it like we did.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Brightline Moving and Storage hires very professional crews. They unloaded my furniture in a careful and efficient manner. Most moving companies have issues when it comes to handling large antique furniture, especially vintage pieces. No issue with Brightline’s team. Very pleased with the services provided!

Original review: April 6, 2022

The staff at Brightline Moving and Storage are professional and quick. They were prompt and took care of business without damaging anything. I recommend using them for any of your moving or storage needs whether across town or across-country. I have used them a few times now and they are consistently great.

Original review: April 3, 2022

This crew was excellent. They were punctual, very friendly, extremely professional and went above and beyond to help me load my 3 pods. I couldn't believe how fast they worked. I never could have done all of this myself. I would more than highly recommend Brightline Moving and Storage.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Mike, Donny, and Mitchel made my move from Century Village to Palm Springs hassle-free. They were professional and hard-working. All furniture was professionally wrapped, so everything arrived without damages. I can’t rate them highly enough.

Original review: March 22, 2022

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING WITH BRIGHTLINE. Hi all, please do extensive research on this company - you will come to find that this company will only bring you headaches and stress. I did not do my own due diligence, that's where this review comes in to hopefully help others make a sound decision.

1. It has been almost 3 weeks and I still do not have my items, and have no insight to when they will arrive. Was assured 3-7 days, or 14 days max form Brightline. Fun fact, contractor mover All Moving Relocation has a separate contract which states 30 days in fine print. When calling All Moving Relocation, they say they cannot confirm when it will be delivered, but once scheduled we will find out. I've asked for a supervisor 3x and was told they will call, still no call or response. When I asked for the supervisor's email, Mia on the phone says "This is not important so I cannot provide you her email or phone number".

2. Majority of these reviews are fake - after looking and annotating every review and looking at other reviews the reviewer posted, 340 are 5 star where the reviewer either only has 1 review with Brightline, or other reviews with other moving companies all posted the same day the account was created. Those I was unsure about, I left in the calculation. 31 out of 31 reviews on Yelp are 1 star. Removing all fake reviews, overall rating is 2.13. See google sheet data with calculation here: **.

3. They are a broker, not a moving company like their website is perceived, meaning they will sign your move and contract it out to a third-party moving company. Per DOT FMCSA, brokers are required to provide a full list of moving companies they are contracted with... which they will not do, or even disclose that they are a broker. Regulations for broker requirements listed here: **.

4. FMCSA lists 'red flags' to keep an eye out for, where Brightline and their contracted moving company I was partnered with have multiple red flags listed. Reg flags included: providing an estimate that sounded too good to be true, without looking at my items, mover upon arrival asked me to sign blank documents. I would not sign until forms were filled out. Contracted movers answer the phone generically as "Movers". Mover claimed I had more things than estimated upon arrival... price changed multiple times throughout moving process. Red flag list here: **

5. Price originally quoted at 2700, then 3 days before move, QA quoted at 4600. Originaly person, Sylvia **, undersized or completely left off the items that I listed along with the measurements causing the quote to be underestimated. I did not do my part invalidating the contract I received immediately, to ensure items were recorded correctly. QA will call 3 days before your move when it is too late to organize another mover. They truly back you into a corner with no other options. On moving day, mover priced 5100 where I told him I wanted to cancel, and ended up having the pricing revised to I moved forward with the move.

6. They have multiple complaints with the DOT FMCSA - link here to see number and category of complaints: **

7. Because it has been almost three weeks without my items, when I asked if I can pick up my items instead, they said bc they are still within contract at 30 days, i would have to pay them the remainder of my move costs in order to pick up my items.

I wish I followed my gut feeling and canceled on moving day. A few movers for a few hours on each end of the move along with a UHaul would have been less stressful, quicker, and cheaper than this entire horrendous experience. Please do not do what I did, do your due diligence & find another moving company.

Original review: March 19, 2022

Fantastic experience with Dukie and Paulo from Brightline Moving & Storage. If you need a reliable company for a local move, I strongly recommend Brightline. They know their stuff and won’t disappoint you.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Tyrone and his team were right on time and immediately got to work. They were very organized and worked efficiently, finishing the job over an hour earlier. I would recommend them for their professionalism, kindness, and top-quality workmanship.

Original review: March 13, 2022

The Brightline team listened to my needs and went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. They were punctual, professional, and very patient with our instructions. They did a fantastic job, and I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Original review: March 5, 2022

Anthony, Mitchel, and Mike are the most professional and diligent movers I have ever worked with. I was impressed by their team spirit and patience with my suggestions. I couldn’t have wished for a better moving experience.

Original review: March 2, 2022

I recently moved from Florida to Alabama with Brightline, and the movers outdid themselves. The whole team was great to work with, and they made the challenging process seem so simple. I also found their prices reasonable. This is the go-to company for an interstate move.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

These guys worked so fast that I was worried about the safety of my belongings. They completed the entire process an hour earlier without breaking or scratching anything. They are professionals who understand their job, and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Brightline is, without a doubt, the best moving company in the Palm Beach area. I received three other quotes, but I chose them because they were more responsive and customer-centric. They lived up to their promise, and I’m completely satisfied with their service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

My experience with Brightline Moving & Storage was fantastic! They worked fast but carefully. They treated my belongings like their own, paying special attention to my prized items. Everyone was pleasant to work with, and I will definitely hire them again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Great experience. Finished the loading, drive, and unloading within 3.5 hrs. (Including the 1 hour driving time!!). A similar move 18 months ago took us 7+ hrs. With a different company. Very professional and efficient. Highly recommended!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Brightline Moving & Storage poses as a mover and even encourages you to research their fleet of vehicles on the DOT website. They are a broker. Alliant Van Lines picked-up and delivered our items. We suspect Alliant Van Lines is part of the scam as well. We experienced damage and loss. No one from Brightline will respond to us, the BBB, or the DOT. Alliant Van Lines suspiciously has no working phone number. At the very least Brightline Moving & Storage should be put out of business immediately.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Yves **, rep from Brightline, lies from the beginning. Told me they're one company, use their own drivers, packers, trucks and storage facility. LIES. Told me they do not use 3rd party movers. LIES. I gave him the dimensions of every piece of furniture item and the # of boxes, down to the tiniest detail. He quoted me a dollar amount. Moving day, a Budget truck appears in my driveway, the mover filled it halfway and said that's what I paid for, do I want him to keep going? How could Yves ** estimate it off by a half of truck? SCAMMERS.

My items did NOT go to my new town storage, like Yves ** said it would, instead it went to Unlimited Moving and Storage in Illinois. Look at their reviews, horrible and scary. Do NOT, do NOT, do NOT use Brightline Moving and Storage EVER. They are liars and scammers. My move cost me 3x's the original amount they quoted. I tried calling, texting and emailing Yves **, never to get a response. BUYER BEWARE. ZERO STARS. Save yourself the worry and headache, go with a reputable company. This is not it.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Beware. The sales rep told me there were no other 3rd party companies involved. Brightline Moving and Storage explained to me that the company is the only one in the country that uses their own trucks and have their own storage. Great!! NO!! I was called 3 times a day to go with them. I was calling other places for a best price. I finally caved to the very many explanations about how other places are brokers and I would have to deal with other companies and maybe never get my stuff. After they received my upfront payment in full I couldn't get anyone on the phone! Voice mails full and no callbacks for 3 months! Never got my stuff and had to get a lawyer. I still don't have my stuff just a lawsuit pending against this company. They are no different than any other company they all work exactly the same. Be careful and get everything in writing.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

We were scammed by this company and another company they contracted with. We had part of our items picked up and at the end, we were told it was going to cost us an additional $20,000. We told them just take what you already have and deliver it to our destination. We later learned that after leaving, the individual put additional charges on the paperwork which we didn't find out about until we called asking where our items were. We asked for an itemized list of additional charges and never received it. It took over 30 days for them to deliver our items and we had to pay the full amount (including all the added bogus charges) before they would even show up at our house with our items. When I asked about an arbitration process, I was told there wasn't one...the person I spoke with was doing the best he could to settle the issue. This company and Unlimited Moving are all scammers and are not to be trusted.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

My movers, especially the foreman, were absolutely amazing!!!! They worked very fast and took great care of all of my belongings and all of my furnishings. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

FIVE STARS!!! The best movers I've ever used and I've moved a lot. Professional, friendly, quick and NON DAMAGE TO FURNITURE. Called before my window of pickup and got the job done in a nice, speedy fashion. Furniture was placed exactly where I wanted it and made sure I was satisfied before they left. WILL HIRE AGAIN!! Great work!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I paid for not what I thought a move but when the truck pulled up it was not a Brightline Truck as I expect. The guy without looked stated the move would be 4 times more expensive than Brightline lead me to believe when I paid them for a binding estimate. When I contracted Brightline they basically cut me loose with a claim that they were only a broker and I needed to complain to the other company.

I never knew about brokers but now I wonder why anyone would pay a oompany to call an unknown con mpany to pick up furniture. It is a waste of thousands of dollars for nothing of value. If you have too much money then feel free to contact a broker. They provide nothing to help and they are really expensive. If things go bad it appears they will blame the consumer. Look at the Department of Transportation data base and look at the number of complaints prior to giving your credit card company. Brightline only started during business a few months ago. I can honestly state dealing with them is one of the worse experience of my life and that includes my time in the army in the Vietnam War.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

I just wanted help with the oversized items - they were the only quote I got that did not have a 3-hour minimum. They were the lowest price quote I found. Arrived on time. THEY WERE very FAST and efficient - they finished up in an hour and a half - no dragging tail trying to pad hours. There were no hidden add-on fees. Super friendly, polite younger guys and no 'prison'/sketch vibe at all. :)

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Loved everything about Brightline Moving & Storage. They arrived on time and moved everything we needed. I went with them because they do not charge for travel time. They meticulously wrapped and padded our TV, moved all of our items with care, and worked fast. I was THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED and I would definitely hire them again!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

I booked a move from Billings MT to FL and have yet to hear from driver. Was scheduled for pick up 18.17 - 10.28. Have called the company every day looking for information on my move. No help. Getting concerned.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

This company was renamed from "Brightline Van Lines" to "Brightline Moving & Storage" after the numerous lawsuits and complaints in an effort to get more business. BEWARE! This company lied to me saying they are not a broker and one of the only moving companies that handle moves end to end. The day of my move another company showed up at my door and quoted me 105% above my moving estimate after a 3 minute glance around my small 1 bedroom place. They prey on customers with deceptive and manipulative sales tactics to have you sign with them and put in your $750 deposit. They also lied that I would get a quality assurance call before my move to ensure my inventory was around the price estimate and see if I needed to add or remove items how it affected the price.

I called and was told the quality assurance employee was out of office and that "it didn't matter" because the broker company would give an estimate either way. Instead, the broker company Map Express came and quoted me thousands over my estimate claiming lies as ludicrous as circular tables cost more to ship because they don't lie flat (I explained the tables disassemble and lie flat and that furniture disassembly is included in the contract). I pleaded and cried to customer service to please send another mover, and that I was being bullied and threatened and they said they had no one else to send on such short notice. The carrier kept threatening me I had 5 minutes to decide or I would leave, including threatening me not to call Brightline and tell them what was going on or they would charge me for every minute over 5 minutes I spoke to them. See below what I submitted to the Better Business Bureau and my communications. Manager Mellie ** at Brightline refused to review my case or address my concerns.

"These items provide the original moving estimate from Brightline and the document showing the extra fees the carrier Map Express Logistics charged with manipulative and coercive tactics that are not explained. The Excel document details analysis of what items were removed from my original inventory in an effort to get down to my original quote estimate, and what items were added (4 Ikea storage bags and a rug) for un an explainable extra approx. $3,000 in fees. The carrier charged me 105% above my binding price estimate from Brightline, which is not legal according to the document section I uploaded in the Brightline contract. I am also including the email to the Brightline manager over the charges, who has not been willing to review the case in detail, claiming they're not responsible and it is my fault I signed with their carrier when I wasn't comfortable, after being repeatedly threatened and bullied by the carrier representative on the day of my move out when I had to hand in my apartment keys in."

Brightline Moving & Storage Company Information