4.2/5 (83 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage provides Florida residents with long-distance moving services. Brightline promises a full-service moving experience, including packing services and storage options. Contact Brightline for a customized moving plan and price quote.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Long-distance moves
    • Offers packing services
    • Storage available

Cons

• No insurance information online
    • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

Brightline Moving offers Florida residents long-distance moves to all 50 states. It provides personalized moving with help at every step, including packing and transportation. Custom plans mean there’s no online pricing.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage arranges long-distance moves from Florida to all states from its headquarters in Riviera Beach. Brightline’s primary goal is to take as much stress off the customer as possible during the moving process, whether a customer chooses a full-service moving package or just transportation services.

Brightline works with you to create a custom moving plan that fits both your needs and your budget. The company offers help at every step, including packing and unpacking, short- and long-term storage, transportation and even cleaning. To learn more about pricing and services, you have to contact the company directly.

Brightline Moving & Storage services

Brightline Moving & Storage offers a variety of services to make the moving experience easier. The company works with you through personal consultation to create a custom moving plan.

Services that Brightline Moving offers include:

• Packing and unpacking: Employees safely pack your items before the move, then unpack them at your new location.
    • Short- and long-term storage: Brightline Moving has storage options for items that you can’t take with you just yet.
    • Long-distance moving: Lengthy moves require a lot more planning and coordination. Brightline provides long-distance moves to all 50 states and can help you with every step. The company offers packing and unpacking services and can arrange long-distance car shipping if needed.
    • Commercial moving: Whether your business is relocating or expanding, Brightline can help. The company assists with moving and storing heavy equipment. It has innovative technology meant for moving fragile and heavy equipment with care.
    • Housecleaning and debris removal: Most rental properties require you to leave a space that is clean and ready for the next tenant. Brightline can handle the cleaning after you move out, letting you focus solely on the move.

Brightline Moving & Storage costs

Pricing is hard to pinpoint when it comes to moving companies. There are a number of variables that can affect the price. These include the services you choose, the distance of the move, the weight of your belongings and more. Because of this, the cost of each move is unique.

Brightline does promise competitive pricing on its website. The company works with you through personal consultations to establish a personalized moving plan that meets your needs. Once this plan is established, Brightline provides a free quote.

Brightline Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Brightline Moving & Storage pack my belongings?
    Brightline Moving & Storage does offer packing services. The company promises safe and efficient packaging for all your belongings.
    Does Brightline move on the weekends?
    According to the website, Brightline is open Monday through Saturday. It operates Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
    Is Brightline Moving & Storage licensed and insured?
    Brightline lists its DOT number and MC number on the website. Contact the company to ask for copies of insurance information.
    How do I book a move with Brightline?
    There are two ways to book moving services with Brightline. You can fill out the contact form on the company’s website or contact the company by phone.
    Where is Brightline Moving & Storage headquartered?
    Brightline is headquartered in Riviera Beach, Florida.

Is Brightline Moving & Storage legit?

Brightline Moving & Storage is clear about its mission: to ensure that customers experience as little stress as possible during the moving process. Most of the services Brightline offers are standard, and the company promises competitive pricing. We recommend getting a quote from Brightline Moving & Storage if you’re moving from South Florida.

Brightline Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?

Original review: April 29, 2022

Great experience with Brightline Moving and Storage! The crew showed up well within the stated time window and immediately got to work after the administrative stuff and a quick walk through. They were professional and clearly knew what they were doing and talking about. They will do everything possible to get items to fit in whatever room, find missing pieces, etc. Only negative is that we did not take full advantage of their services. That is, we did not have them open and unpack every box and discard of the trash. But again, this was our choice. I believe that it is a standard service unless you elect not to do it like we did.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I had originally started a quote with Brightline but went elsewhere due to pricing (keep in mind Brightline quotes you a little bit more to make up for surprises aka more boxes you didn't account for). The other company did not respond 48hrs before the move like they said they would. They left me high and dry. I came back to Brightline, and they were able to make a quote on the fly, were able to book my EMERGENCY move, during moving season (the summer) and would refund me my entire amount if I had to cancel.

I regret not having chosen Brightline because at the end of the day, the $200 I was trying to save... I ended up having to pay more anyway AND THE OTHER COMPANY LOST MY MATTRESS. At BrightLine, they are movers AND have the storage so it would be as simple as calling them and asking your rep to check the warehouse... That is like 10 feet away from their desk. Anyway, on my next move, I am making only one call, and that's to Brightline!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I had to move my father from his trailer in Central Florida to my brother's house in Bradenton. I won't pull any punches, my father is a hoarder of the nth degree. Mr. ** and his associates took great care to a) not make any comments about the condition of my father's trailer, and b) treated my father with the utmost respect. My father is in a wheelchair, and is a grumpy grouch, especially when it comes to his "stuff". Kudos to the crew for handling the move with aplomb. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any complicated, or possibly emotionally charged moves.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I am very anal and possibly slightly difficult to deal with.. After saying that.. The staff was outstanding, contacted me back several times to make sure everything was on track and find out if everything went well and if I was satisfied.. It was 95° here. The guys did an outstanding job.. They were very careful with everything. I have a three bedroom two story house with garage that I work out of.. So basically they moved my house and my work.. Give these guys a call. Ask for Patric or Felipe.

Original review: June 19, 2021

They made our move our move so smooths and very helpful along the way as this was my family’s first big move. We had to move from Mass to Maine and they were so professional and patient with us to answer all of our questions. We had many fragile them items that I was so scared they would get broken on the move. The crew was fast and amazing. They took care of all of our items and made this a better moving experience than I could imagine especially with many of my friends who have had horrible stories from their moves. If you want peace of mind for all of your items and to be taking care of I would highly recommend using this company. Put your trust in them and enjoy your move!

Original review: May 9, 2022

We had a positive experience using Brightline Moving for our move. Peter made the process go very smoothly and were excellent at communicating with me. The people assisting Ethan were all very professional and worked extremely hard. We originally went with Brightline Moving based on reputation. Even with a better price, our items were handled with care. I'd recommend this company to friends and family.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Outstanding moving company, Mike and Donny arrived on time and kept me up to speed on my shipment every step of the way prior to its arrival. They also took the time to meticulously put all our furniture together. I would highly recommend them for your next move.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Brightline Moving and Storage hires very professional crews. They unloaded my furniture in a careful and efficient manner. Most moving companies have issues when it comes to handling large antique furniture, especially vintage pieces. No issue with Brightline’s team. Very pleased with the services provided!

Original review: April 6, 2022

The staff at Brightline Moving and Storage are professional and quick. They were prompt and took care of business without damaging anything. I recommend using them for any of your moving or storage needs whether across town or across-country. I have used them a few times now and they are consistently great.

Original review: April 3, 2022

This crew was excellent. They were punctual, very friendly, extremely professional and went above and beyond to help me load my 3 pods. I couldn't believe how fast they worked. I never could have done all of this myself. I would more than highly recommend Brightline Moving and Storage.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Brightline Moving & Storage Company Information