4.3/5 (64 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage provides Florida residents with long-distance moving services. Brightline promises a full-service moving experience, including packing services and storage options. Contact Brightline for a customized moving plan and price quote.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Long-distance moves
    • Offers packing services
    • Storage available

Cons

• No insurance information online
    • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

Brightline Moving offers Florida residents long-distance moves to all 50 states. It provides personalized moving with help at every step, including packing and transportation. Custom plans mean there’s no online pricing.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage arranges long-distance moves from Florida to all states from its headquarters in Riviera Beach. Brightline’s primary goal is to take as much stress off the customer as possible during the moving process, whether a customer chooses a full-service moving package or just transportation services.

Brightline works with you to create a custom moving plan that fits both your needs and your budget. The company offers help at every step, including packing and unpacking, short- and long-term storage, transportation and even cleaning. To learn more about pricing and services, you have to contact the company directly.

Brightline Moving & Storage services

Brightline Moving & Storage offers a variety of services to make the moving experience easier. The company works with you through personal consultation to create a custom moving plan.

Services that Brightline Moving offers include:

• Packing and unpacking: Employees safely pack your items before the move, then unpack them at your new location.
    • Short- and long-term storage: Brightline Moving has storage options for items that you can’t take with you just yet.
    • Long-distance moving: Lengthy moves require a lot more planning and coordination. Brightline provides long-distance moves to all 50 states and can help you with every step. The company offers packing and unpacking services and can arrange long-distance car shipping if needed.
    • Commercial moving: Whether your business is relocating or expanding, Brightline can help. The company assists with moving and storing heavy equipment. It has innovative technology meant for moving fragile and heavy equipment with care.
    • Housecleaning and debris removal: Most rental properties require you to leave a space that is clean and ready for the next tenant. Brightline can handle the cleaning after you move out, letting you focus solely on the move.

Brightline Moving & Storage costs

Pricing is hard to pinpoint when it comes to moving companies. There are a number of variables that can affect the price. These include the services you choose, the distance of the move, the weight of your belongings and more. Because of this, the cost of each move is unique.

Brightline does promise competitive pricing on its website. The company works with you through personal consultations to establish a personalized moving plan that meets your needs. Once this plan is established, Brightline provides a free quote.

Brightline Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Brightline Moving & Storage pack my belongings?
    Brightline Moving & Storage does offer packing services. The company promises safe and efficient packaging for all your belongings.
    Does Brightline move on the weekends?
    According to the website, Brightline is open Monday through Saturday. It operates Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
    Is Brightline Moving & Storage licensed and insured?
    Brightline lists its DOT number and MC number on the website. Contact the company to ask for copies of insurance information.
    How do I book a move with Brightline?
    There are two ways to book moving services with Brightline. You can fill out the contact form on the company’s website or contact the company by phone.
    Where is Brightline Moving & Storage headquartered?
    Brightline is headquartered in Riviera Beach, Florida.

Is Brightline Moving & Storage legit?

Brightline Moving & Storage is clear about its mission: to ensure that customers experience as little stress as possible during the moving process. Most of the services Brightline offers are standard, and the company promises competitive pricing. We recommend getting a quote from Brightline Moving & Storage if you’re moving from South Florida.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

When we were moving to NY, a friend suggested Brightline Moving & Storage, but we had already made arrangements with another company for our home relocation. We were unimpressed after moving with the other company. So, we phoned Brightline Moving & Storage when we needed a very big 7-piece desk equipment picked up in TX and move to NY. They not only offered the most affordable price, but they also completed the work easily!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

It was simple to communicate throughout the process. I had first overestimated the number of boxes I had; the contents had nearly doubled. Sending updates to them was fairly simple. Three movers had been dispatched to transfer roughly 50 goods up a second-floor walk-up staircase from one residence to another. I'm extremely impressed with their service and would without a doubt hire them again for my subsequent move. I highly suggest them!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2022

We had an excellent experience with Brightline Moving & Storage. They showed up on time and finished within the 4-hour window. The guys were pleasant to deal with, friendly with my curious 2-year-old, and most importantly- very cautious with our belongings. As we were moving into a home with newly refinished hardwood floors - they took extra care with each piece of furniture. I highly recommend Brightline Moving & Storage.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Great experience with Brightline Moving and Storage! The crew showed up well within the stated time window and immediately got to work after the administrative stuff and a quick walk through. They were professional and clearly knew what they were doing and talking about. They will do everything possible to get items to fit in whatever room, find missing pieces, etc. Only negative is that we did not take full advantage of their services. That is, we did not have them open and unpack every box and discard of the trash. But again, this was our choice. I believe that it is a standard service unless you elect not to do it like we did.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

I just wanted help with the oversized items - they were the only quote I got that did not have a 3-hour minimum. They were the lowest price quote I found. Arrived on time. THEY WERE very FAST and efficient - they finished up in an hour and a half - no dragging tail trying to pad hours. There were no hidden add-on fees. Super friendly, polite younger guys and no 'prison'/sketch vibe at all. :)

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Everything went smoothly. I had never before used a moving company. Three polite men were kind, concerned for my belongings, and did a terrific job packing everything away. The best part is that they did a fantastic job of fitting everything into the storage space. Thanks a lot!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Moving is made less stressful by Brightline Moving & Storage! I mean it! Began with the initial phone chat I had with Franklin. He is so nice and sympathetic. They took away all the stress. They were to pack one day and relocate the next, per my request. These movers were a blessing to have on both days.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Simply in terms of professionalism and interpersonal abilities, Johnathan and his coworkers were the finest. They helped us store our furniture, and we're eager to have them back in two weeks to move more into our apartment. I would heartily suggest them to anyone moving.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Every mover was attentive during my transition, taking into account the safety of my possessions at all times. I utilize a variety of services on a daily basis, but none of them was like theirs. You usually don't see people showing pride in the company they are working for.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

When wrapping and packing your furniture, this moving company exhibits the highest levels of professionalism, consideration, and care. Even after a protracted shift, the team was content and consistently smiling. Highly advised!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Brightline Moving & Storage Company Information