Learn More

2. Movers

4.9/5 (41 ratings)

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage provides Florida residents with long-distance moving services. Brightline promises a full-service moving experience, including packing services and storage options. Contact Brightline for a customized moving plan and price quote.

Pros

• Long-distance moves
  • Offers packing services
  • Storage available

Cons

• No insurance information online
  • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

Brightline Moving offers Florida residents long-distance moves to all 50 states. It provides personalized moving with help at every step, including packing and transportation. Custom plans mean there’s no online pricing.

About Brightline Moving & Storage

Brightline Moving & Storage arranges long-distance moves from Florida to all states from its headquarters in Riviera Beach. Brightline’s primary goal is to take as much stress off the customer as possible during the moving process, whether a customer chooses a full-service moving package or just transportation services.

Brightline works with you to create a custom moving plan that fits both your needs and your budget. The company offers help at every step, including packing and unpacking, short- and long-term storage, transportation and even cleaning. To learn more about pricing and services, you have to contact the company directly.

Brightline Moving & Storage services

Brightline Moving & Storage offers a variety of services to make the moving experience easier. The company works with you through personal consultation to create a custom moving plan.

Services that Brightline Moving offers include:

• Packing and unpacking: Employees safely pack your items before the move, then unpack them at your new location.
  • Short- and long-term storage: Brightline Moving has storage options for items that you can’t take with you just yet.
  • Long-distance moving: Lengthy moves require a lot more planning and coordination. Brightline provides long-distance moves to all 50 states and can help you with every step. The company offers packing and unpacking services and can arrange long-distance car shipping if needed.
  • Commercial moving: Whether your business is relocating or expanding, Brightline can help. The company assists with moving and storing heavy equipment. It has innovative technology meant for moving fragile and heavy equipment with care.
  • Housecleaning and debris removal: Most rental properties require you to leave a space that is clean and ready for the next tenant. Brightline can handle the cleaning after you move out, letting you focus solely on the move.

Brightline Moving & Storage costs

Pricing is hard to pinpoint when it comes to moving companies. There are a number of variables that can affect the price. These include the services you choose, the distance of the move, the weight of your belongings and more. Because of this, the cost of each move is unique.

Brightline does promise competitive pricing on its website. The company works with you through personal consultations to establish a personalized moving plan that meets your needs. Once this plan is established, Brightline provides a free quote.

Brightline Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Brightline Moving & Storage pack my belongings?
Brightline Moving & Storage does offer packing services. The company promises safe and efficient packaging for all your belongings.
Does Brightline move on the weekends?
According to the website, Brightline is open Monday through Saturday. It operates Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Is Brightline Moving & Storage licensed and insured?
Brightline lists its DOT number and MC number on the website. Contact the company to ask for copies of insurance information.
How do I book a move with Brightline?
There are two ways to book moving services with Brightline. You can fill out the contact form on the company’s website or contact the company by phone.
Where is Brightline Moving & Storage headquartered?
Brightline is headquartered in Riviera Beach, Florida.

Is Brightline Moving & Storage legit?

Brightline Moving & Storage is clear about its mission: to ensure that customers experience as little stress as possible during the moving process. Most of the services Brightline offers are standard, and the company promises competitive pricing. We recommend getting a quote from Brightline Moving & Storage if you’re moving from South Florida.

Brightline Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightline Moving & Storage?

Original review: July 21, 2021

I had originally started a quote with Brightline but went elsewhere due to pricing (keep in mind Brightline quotes you a little bit more to make up for surprises aka more boxes you didn't account for). The other company did not respond 48hrs before the move like they said they would. They left me high and dry. I came back to Brightline, and they were able to make a quote on the fly, were able to book my EMERGENCY move, during moving season (the summer) and would refund me my entire amount if I had to cancel.

I regret not having chosen Brightline because at the end of the day, the $200 I was trying to save... I ended up having to pay more anyway AND THE OTHER COMPANY LOST MY MATTRESS. At BrightLine, they are movers AND have the storage so it would be as simple as calling them and asking your rep to check the warehouse... That is like 10 feet away from their desk. Anyway, on my next move, I am making only one call, and that's to Brightline!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I had to move my father from his trailer in Central Florida to my brother's house in Bradenton. I won't pull any punches, my father is a hoarder of the nth degree. Mr. ** and his associates took great care to a) not make any comments about the condition of my father's trailer, and b) treated my father with the utmost respect. My father is in a wheelchair, and is a grumpy grouch, especially when it comes to his "stuff". Kudos to the crew for handling the move with aplomb. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any complicated, or possibly emotionally charged moves.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I am very anal and possibly slightly difficult to deal with.. After saying that.. The staff was outstanding, contacted me back several times to make sure everything was on track and find out if everything went well and if I was satisfied.. It was 95° here. The guys did an outstanding job.. They were very careful with everything. I have a three bedroom two story house with garage that I work out of.. So basically they moved my house and my work.. Give these guys a call. Ask for Patric or Felipe.

Original review: June 19, 2021

They made our move our move so smooths and very helpful along the way as this was my family’s first big move. We had to move from Mass to Maine and they were so professional and patient with us to answer all of our questions. We had many fragile them items that I was so scared they would get broken on the move. The crew was fast and amazing. They took care of all of our items and made this a better moving experience than I could imagine especially with many of my friends who have had horrible stories from their moves. If you want peace of mind for all of your items and to be taking care of I would highly recommend using this company. Put your trust in them and enjoy your move!

Original review: June 18, 2021

After leaving my job at the Walt Disney Company, the move back up to Boston, MA seemed too daunting even for a seasoned replicator like me. When I was struggling to wrap my mind around the complexity of the move, Will reached out to offer me more assistance than I could have dreamed of having. Not only was I able to bring up all my belongings, but I felt comfort knowing caring and proficient professionals were at my back every step of the way. I’d give 10 stars if possible!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

They wrapped, packed, and loaded everything within a very reasonable amount of time. They were clean, courteous, super careful, and kind. It was unbelievable how fast they moved. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Brightline Moving came well recommended. They exceeded my assumption. The movers were prompt, courteous and very professional in their work. They took GREAT CARE of my furnishing and made sure to thoroughly wrap everything breakable. Overall, Brightline Moving is a stand up company with TOP QUALITY EMPLOYEE!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Jack was fantastic in helping keep everything organized coming up to the move and always responded promptly to every question I had. The movers Mick and John were absolutely incredible! Call them if you need movers.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

They were totally remarkable. They were extremely prompt, EFFICIENT, kind, and careful. They moved me extremely QUICKLY, built the furniture I needed them to, and never needed me to touch a thing. Highly recommend.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Just used Brightline Moving & Storage on a move to a new apartment. They arrived on time and got everything out of my old place and into my new place without damaging anything. NICE GUYS and would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Resolution response: July 1, 2021

The company resolved.

Original review: July 1, 2021

This review is a bit long, but it is worth the read. Beware. I placed the move order between Tennessee and Georgia with a very nice lady at Brightline who asked me a series of questions and I received a quote. It seemed reasonable. I accepted it and booked it. I especially liked it because I was told it could be delivered in the 2 days I needed, with no hidden fees, and no cost per stair. Later, I found out it was all lies.

Fast Forward to moving day. The movers showed up 30 minutes after the max time they would be there. Putting everything behind. They did call, but still were late. They were very nice and helpful, but it wasn’t about their personality. The movers looked around, verified the inventory, and then said, yep you guessed it, double the price. So a move that started around $3,000 was now almost $8,000. The number of items didn’t change, the size of the materials didn’t change, the amount of space didn't change, just cost more or they couldn’t move us. There were things like bulk item charges, step counts, things like that. The couch was the same size as a normal couch. Regardless, all these hidden fees came out to an extra 4000 on the day of the move. All the things that raised the cost were disclosed before the quote.

I also found out that the movers were a different company called Insta movers. And everything that had been told to me by Brightline was not applicable. I contracted with Brightline. I was told that they didn't control that and we had to pay the movers what they were demanding. This tells me the price and delivery we contracted with meant nothing. In addition, things I were told on the phone, changed when movers arrived. Here is just three examples of at least 15.

- Moving milk carts, on the phone they told us to wrap them before the move, we did, but when movers showed they said had to be in boxes and charged to box them. They put one item in the boxes and charged us for more boxes.
    - I was told that when the movers got there I could pay via Venmo or another electronic method. They showed up and said I couldn’t, they did take my credit card info down on paper. Still makes me nervous to think about it.

- Items that were on the list already, nothing new, we were told they quoted it wrong and should have charged us more. So the movers did because apparently they were subcontractors and had different rates.

Of course, they know we are stuck, things are on the truck and we have no choice but to pay. I file this review to ensure that everyone stays away from Brightline Moving and Insta Movers. Very friendly people and that's how they suck you in, but no trust in their ability to quote and they farm out their movers who then extort people on their stressful moving day.

Where's my stuff you might wonder. Days went by and I heard nothing. Eventually, I was contacted by a person I never talked to before asking me why I didn't contact her. I didn't even know that was an option or who she was. She proceeded to point out all the spots I was wrong even though it contradicted what their agreement says and what their representative told me. It didn't help solve anything, but to allow her to tell me I was not scammed. She actually said, "Sorry you are unhappy, but it is out of my control." Keep in mind, her title was Operations Manager. If the Ops Manager can't help, who can? This is the first time that I found out that it could take up to 7 business days, not the 2 days I was told on the phone or by the movers. Which was in very small print on the contract.

Now the day things arrived it took 11 days, even though on the phone and movers both told me two days. I paid over 3 times the amount I was quoted and they complained about stairs, which I was charged for even though the contract said it wouldn't, but again that was not with contractors. Many things that they boxed were broken, boxes were dented in, and big furniture pieces looked like they were kicked with broken pieces and holes.

I'm posting this everywhere including with the BBB. Not once has anyone apologized for the confusion or contradiction in their own agreement or even misleading me from the order taker and movers on delivery date and cost. All they said was they’re busy and I was lucky it didn't take 30 days. I didn't ask for a refund or a credit, the movers work hard. The salespeople will tell you anything you want to hear on the phone. Don't believe them.  The only thing preventing me from taking them to court is I didn't record the phone calls where they told me different things that were not true. They will also rush you through the signing and hold on the line.

Take the time to read the fine print. It will contradict what they have written in bold at the top of the agreement and what they assure you on the phone to be true. That's how they get you. Tricks to get me to pay more and unable to keep their commitments. Don’t trust them. I'm still in shock that this industry still is not regulated enough to protect us from this type of unethical behavior.

Original review: June 28, 2021

We recently moved to a new apartment and had an EXCELLENT experience! The movers were well prepared with extra boxes, tape and packing materials. They arrived early and worked fast. The movers were very careful with my belongings and took care not to damage anything. Moving can be a stressful experience, however it wasn’t due to their professionalism. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this moving company!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Brightline Moving & Storage was amazing! They made my dreaded move a breeze! They were right on time, customer service was amazing and the movers were complete professionals! Thank you Brightline for making our move so easy! Simply the best!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Brightline is an awesome moving company period, they went to great lengths to make my moving experience with them easy. Very impressive. Believe me I’m not an easy but they were very professional, on time. I will recommend them to my family and friends any time. Thank you so much guys.

Original review: June 24, 2021

Brightline was the best! My things arrived safely. So glad I decided to use them! They made my move to Miami seamless!! They are seriously the best! Everything arrived to my new place without anything damages... NONE!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone moving.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I honestly don’t think there are enough great words in the dictionary to describe this company. Detail oriented, prompt and super professional. They made sure all my questions were answered and all my personal belongings were safely moved. I will definitely be recommending them to all of my family and friends.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I called BrightLine Moving and Storage. They showed up on time and were very helpful. I had a few big items that I cannot fit in my vehicle they wrapped up my couch my dressers and my beds very neatly and we’re very careful with moving out of my home and put them into my new home!!! I highly recommend them.

Original review: June 24, 2021

They came and did an evaluation for the moving costs and kept to that estimate. The movers were polite and took the time to make sure that there would be no damage to the furniture. They stored our stuff and after the final move, everything was perfect. I have no complaints which actually surprised me. I’ve already recommended them to others.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I was very pleased with the service I received from Brightline Moving & Storage. They were very attentive and accommodating to my needs throughout the whole process. Everything was packed, loaded, and delivered in the window they gave me. I plan to use them for all future moves and storage needs and highly recommend them to all.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Brightline’s professionalism far exceeded my expectations. I was truly amazed at the attention to detail of the packaging and the timely manner in which they work. These guys certainly take pride in what they do and don’t take any shortcuts. I will certainly be recommending to others.

Original review: June 21, 2021

I chose Brightline to move several very fragile pieces. They responded quickly to any questions I had and kept in touch throughout the entire process. I would recommend reaching out to Brightline for any moving needs big or small!

Original review: June 21, 2021

Require to move fast and it's the weekend. I wasn't anticipating these guys to be available but I called anyhow. To my pleasure, they accommodated me. The guys were awesome. They CAME ON TIME and FINISHED ON TIME. Very professional and nice guys. I would give these guys my 100% recommendation.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Most amazing moving experience I’ve ever had. I was going through a stressful situation and they moved me gracefully, on time, and professionally. They made me feel very comfortable and went above and beyond to make sure my move was perfect. I couldn’t recommend anyone more!

Original review: June 20, 2021

Very professional, keeps you advised of moves progress, gets back to you asap, concerned about customers satisfaction, makes sure all aspects of moves are covered before final doc and is able to change on the fly if necessary, reasonably priced and reasonable lead times and dates.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I cannot thank enough everyone from Brightline Moving & Storage! They helped make my move the most stress-free experience. :) I had a million questions and every detail of the move was happily explained to me. They were kind, patient and really cared about my belongings during this long distance move. Thank you guys again for all your help!

Original review: June 20, 2021

Moved from Boca Raton, Florida to Elizabeth, New Jersey. Was quick and hassle free. Price was fair and made simple. I like their kitchen packing service. Made my move quick and pleasant. Will use them again for sure. I recommend talking to Gio **, he's the best in the industry and will guide you the right way... Best of luck all and keep moving. :)

Original review: June 19, 2021

I was honestly blown away with the service. Everyone cared about making sure I had all of the information I needed to put my mind at ease on our cross country move. Everyone was professional, movers were super careful and everything went just as planned, quick delivery and no damage!!!!

Original review: June 19, 2021

Out of all the moving companies I contacted they were by the far the most knowledgeable and my rep took time to explain everything to me clearly. Once we reached an agreement they did what they said they would do. Great service. Great price.

Original review: June 19, 2021

Brightline was the best moving company I have ever dealt with. Helped me move from Palm Beach Gardens to West Palm. They were extremely professional, on time and at a great cost. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and will be using them again in the future.

Original review: June 19, 2021

Best Moving Company. I tried 3 Moving Company but these Guys are on point. From the phone call to Delivery No headaches at all. So happy I found them. Moved my sister from New York to Florida & she was very happy.

Brightline Moving & Storage Company Information