4.33/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: Nov. 23, 2016

6 Boatmovers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

Services included pick up, drop off. The services were a little pricey but to have my boat moved before I had a truck was very convenient. The cargo protection is on you to purchase and it is safe to do such just in case something goes wrong in the move. It's like an insurance. I would recommend this service to anyone I knew without a way to transport their own boat or moving out of the country with their boat.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

They pick your boat up, allow you to watch it being hooked up and drop it off at the location/storage of your choice for a great price. If you want reliable service check the site out and see what the price is for you. My cargo was well protected from environment and other natural damages and was treated with respect during the move. I am so grateful for no damages and the service received. Pricing for me was actually below what I thought the pricing was going to be set at. I was relieved and extremely appreciative of the honest work and pricing.

Get expert buying tips about Boat Transport delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I used the site to get my boat transported and I was able to get an estimate using them. They are decently priced and helpful and I would use them again. I felt safe with the cargo protection because they seemed to know what they were doing. I liked the simplicity of it all. I would feel comfortable letting them take my boat internationally if I needed it. I'd highly recommend. Their pricing was excellent and the quote came in fast. I'm very happy with the overall services that I was provided with.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Great experience with them. Very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others. They have everything you need to know and more. Well let me just say this is a very great and knowledgeable site. They have great deals and services. Their cargo protection is the absolute best in my opinion. They have international shipping which I think is really great for everyone out there who visits this site. Very fast shipping arrives on time. I think that their pricing is fair and great. Unlike others they have the best prices you would look for. That's why I highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Very happy with the service. The people provide expert help! It was delivered very fast and was packed expertly. I am very satisfied! The pricing was very reasonably priced. Especially compared to every other website and store I looked through...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boatmovers.com?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

We was very happy with the services that we received with them. They was very professional and done a great job with what we needed to be done. They have a amazing day of protecting cargo as they move, they did amazing, and they guarantee that your stuff will be safe. They do a great job to make sure your products are shipped safely and are well taken care of. They do a great job with everything. Their pricing is great. They are very affordable and they have really got prices on their services. I would recommend to anyone.

Boatmovers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Boatmovers.com (also known as Showroom Transport) has been in the business of transporting boats and jet skis since 1994.

• Boat transport guide: Boatmovers.com has an online guide for consumers preparing their boats for long-distance transportation. The guide provides tips about securing the boat, checking bearings, removing boat covers and other considerations.

• Instant quotes: By filling out a short form about distance, state lines it will cross and the size of the consumer’s boat, Boatmovers.com provides the consumer with a quote for transportation.

• Certified transportation: Showroom Transport is nationwide transport company. It is licensed with the federal government, insured and bonded.

• Open for business at all hours: Boatmovers.com offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

• Vehicles transported: Boatmovers.com will transport a boat on a trailer or a boat without a trailer (a trailer can be provided). Boatmovers.com also transports Jet Ski, Sea Doo and Wave Runner (single or double) watercraft and trailers.

• Best for: Boatmovers.com is best for consumers transporting a boat or recreational watercraft in the continental United States.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs