Boats Express

Compare Boat Transport Companies

Research top Boat Transport Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They move your boat to where you want. They also keep in contact with you throughout everything to make sure you always know where your boat is. They offer insurance so that way nothing can happen to your boat. I personally love this company and would recommend it to anyone who needs something moved. I don't really know much about the international shipping part but if it is anything like the rest of their shipping and policies then it is sure to be a success. Their prices are more than fair. After all you are moving something that is a big deal to move. They make everything no hassle, and are worth the money.

They were easy to deal with and moved my boat with total ease and was simple and nearly flawless move for me and my family as we moved our new boat. Totally wrapped and covered completely without anything on the boat exposed out in the open that would be in trouble exposed to the elements outside. When you are shipping internationally you want the most effective and highest quality and safety for the transport of your boat all the way. For the price you have to ship a boat internationally you will be spending top dollar for sure but it is totally worth the cost to do so.

Very very excellent customer service. Takes the utmost care of your boat. Very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them. Very good company. This company takes great pride in customer service and taking exceptional care of your cargo as well great pride in packaging your cargo for shipment all for a very fair price.

The personnel of Boat Express were nice. Boat Express does take you to your destination quickly. I enjoyed the views of the city while I was on it. It was a good experience. It delivers the cargo to its destination. It did not damage the cargo when received to its destination. Good service. Hopefully, the company will continue to provide good services to the public. The international shipping is good. It arrives at its destination on time and delivers the cargo undamaged. The price of the shipping rates are reasonable. Satisfied with the services rendered. The pricing is reasonable. The shipping rates is good, along with the international rates. The company provides good service. The shipment arrives at its destination on time. Recommend Boat Express.

Boat express services were great. They do their job well. My boat was transported on time and in the same condition I left it. They did a wonderful job protecting the cargo. They treated my property delicately as I expected. I would recommend them to anyone and will use again myself. I was happy with the international shipping. It was a little expensive but well worth every penny and it arrived within the timeline that was given to me. The pricing was okay. It was about average compared to the other boat moving companies. It was affordable. I'd use them again if I need to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boat Express?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Boats Express is one of the largest marine transportation companies operating in the United States, Mexico and Canada.

• Free transportation estimates: Getting a complimentary express quote is easy. Consumers give Boats Express a brief description of their route and boat size, and Boats Express offers an immediate estimate. Consumers can request these quotes either online or over the phone.
  • Boat preparation guide: Boats Express provides an online guide for preparing boats for transportation. With instructions for preparing not only general boats but also dinghies and sailboats, Boats Express gives helpful tips for preparing consumers to ship their cargo.
  • Additional services: Boats Express offers other services in addition to boat transportation. Underwater hull cleaning, insurance coverage and water delivery by licensed captains and professional crews are all available through Boats Express.
  • Customized boat cradles: Boats Express will arrange for custom cradles to be built for consumers’ boats. Consumers can request cradles up to 80 feet long made of wood or steel. Boats Express can also shrink wrap a boat before transportation at a consumer’s request.
  • Boat measurement guide: If consumers do not know the accurate measurements of their boats, Boats Express offers a comprehensive measurement guide to help consumers make sure their boat fits within the dimensions required for transportation.
  • Best for Boats Express is best for consumers wanting to transport boats across the continental United States.

Compare Boat Transport