toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was very taken by the professionalism and friendliness of the people who came to work at my house. Within a matter of moments, they came in and everything was safely loaded into their vehicles and we were on the way to my new home. Everything arrived in perfect condition and we were ready to unload. It was simple, fast, easy and relatively cheap compared to similar companies. Plus I always like to be treated like a friend and not a client, and Affordable Movers made me feel like I was part of the crew. Will definitely recommend this service to anyone moving.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Their crew picked up our stuff and delivered it on time at the agreed upon rates. The only thing that I think could be improved upon was the correspondence between the sales and the dispatch in getting confirmation of the pickup and delivery dates. The way that the sales and dispatch were separated can cause more anxiety for the mover. But other than that, our experience with them has been good.

Great experience with this company. These guys arrived on time, packed everything and got my belongings to my new place safely. I was very weary because I have expensive items and sentimental items. Instead of doing the move myself I decided to try a moving company and was recommended to these guys by a friend. And he was right, the movers were professional and very reliable. One of the movers told me he'd been doing this work for over 10 years, so these guys are experienced and top notch. Nothing was damaged, nothing stolen. I will definitely be using their services again!

I got to Affordable Movers after I Googled for a reasonably priced movers in Raleigh, NC. I can say that they work within customer service and logistics team with remarkable coordination and accuracy. Not only did they meet the agreed timeline but was able to transport all my furniture without any damages.

These guys are fantastic! Needed to find movers to help move my sister from GA to NC for a fair price and these guys delivered! Offered better prices than even the local movers in her area which was great for us and their staff was very cautious with her more fragile furniture pieces & galleria pieces. Definitely recommend these guys for the staff & price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Movers?

Great experience with these guys from the initial phone call I made to book. The person was super friendly and helpful. The movers themselves were very quick (not chit chatting). Make sure to use them, you save a few bucks! These guys were cheaper than all the others and did a great job! I do recommend them highly!

We are very pleased with the service received; they were very helpful and attentive at quotation stage and in the period before moving date and time could be finalized. The moving crew showed up only 15 minute late at the moving day and kept apologizing for the delay because of the traffic jam. The moving crew worked quickly and with due care. They were professional and polite throughout and showed patience when it was needed! They remained cheerful and good humored. They made a stressful day much easier and I can't praise them highly enough. Thank you.

I had difficulty finding movers to move me to Atlanta, GA. I called everywhere and the quotes were ridiculous and the delivery time for my furniture would range from 6 to 8 weeks. When I found Affordable Movers the quote was within my budget and the delivery time was guaranteed 2 to 14 days after pick up date. I am very happy with the service.

Affordable Movers did a great job by making sure everything was going throughout the entire process it whatsoever from the move. The movers did fantastic job moving all my items carefully and loading the truck making sure and I'm showing hardware throughout the entire move. I even tip them for doing an outstanding job. I appreciate you guys working with me today. I really like about this moving carrier. I definitely will use you guys and ready to anybody that's looking for a moving company you guys. The best service offered by Affordable Movers.

Great experience. I decided to use this company because of a friend's recommendation. I never used movers before. Company was great in communication and explained what to expect from the move pretty well. On the move day they showed up 30 minutes early and moved everything in about 4 hours which was even a little bit faster than I anticipated. I tipped the guys because they deserved it and will use this company again for any future moves. No need to rent trucks anymore. Thank you again.

The movers were great. The day we moved it was pouring rain and the guys were very careful to not let our leather couches get damaged at all... they covered and fully wrapped them before taking them out. The crew they sent were all hard working, strong, nice guys. I am not used to being called ma'am since I am pretty young but they all called me ma'am the entire time and were very respectful. I spoke with the owner twice before the move and he was great. I would use Accurate Movers again and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone moving. They took a very stressful day and actually made it kind of fun with their kindness.

It went very well. There was a crew of 5 and we needed it! This included the Lead person who really kept things running smoothly. We moved 2.5 miles and they filled one truck, unloaded and delivered the next truck. The timing was excellent and they took care of our things. Still unpacking but nothing broken. We had everything marked and for the most part everything was put in the correct room. I would recommend them completely.

Affordable Movers is an exceptional company with an energetic, committed guy. He directed his crew professionally and the move was flawless. Having moved several times before, this experience was my best and I am most grateful. I will certainly use this firm in the future and encourage all others to do so. Truly outstanding in every way!

Excellent movers from the beginning till the end. This is the second time I have used Affordable Movers and once again have been impressed with the high quality and professionalism shown through the experience. For the second move, the team leader was he was very smart and efficient. This time I requested full service packing and great care was shown to all items and furniture. I would highly recommend them if anyone is looking for moving services. Great customer service all around once again!!! Looks like my lifetime moving company!!!

They showed up right on time, not a minute late, and got to work right away. They were extremely professional, efficient, and thoughtful with all of my personal belongings. Everything arrived at my new location intact. They even made a quick stop for me that was not scheduled. I could not be happier with this moving company!! I will definitely use them again in the future and will recommend to all my friends. Thank you for making such a stressful day manageable. Thanks!!!

Big shout out to Affordable Movers! These guys are superstars. Called last minute on a Saturday requesting help moving appliances on Sunday. Affordable Movers responded promptly with a "no problem". Their team would be at my residence on Sunday. The team showed up on time and executed the move flawlessly!! They are very polite, professional, customer centric and very respectful, ensuring that my appliances remained in mint condition during the moving process. I would highly recommend Affordable Movers for all of your moving needs. Thanks again guys for a fantastic moving experience.

I LOVE these guys. In January I needed to move my one-bedroom apartment into storage for a few months so I could stay with my parents in Ingleside to help my mom while my dad transitioned into home hospice care. I wish I could remember the names of the two men who moved all my things. They wrapped, taped, stacked, huffed, and puffed and worked tirelessly to assist me. They were both very strong and kind. This month, I called this company again to move into a new apartment in Hebron. Once again, five stars. I trusted them to do the work while I ran a few errands and they were prompt, efficient, and again VERY STRONG. I will recommend these guys any time. Thanks!!

Affordable Movers really know their stuff. They were really great movers who put up with a lot of curve balls. My move was relatively small, but parking on both sides of the move was a mess. Also there was a huge gardening project blocking the walkway from my apt to the moving truck that day. And also my apartment was really cluttered and disorganized when they arrived and they didn't complain about it once. I was kind of just organizing my stuff as they moved me. They were very friendly and patient every step of the way. I highly recommend that you book them. But I also highly recommend that you get yourself organized before you move because moving is hard and I don't want people to make all the same mistakes that I did. Cool. So in conclusion: this company is great and I am a slob. xo! Book this moving company!!!

I just want to recommend them on three accounts: They never broke anything. They arrived in time. They were very fast. I encourage all who would wish to move to give them a try. They are the best around and within. You will never regret because they are worth every penny you pay.

This was the most amazing, pleasing and wonderful period that I have ever moved. I am old and all my children are held up at work so my eldest daughter researched online for this company and arranged all the logistics. After that she notified me on the day I was supposed to be moved. The 4 guys showed up in time and they never even broke my toothpick which I appreciate.

I have to thank Affordable Movers for their high class end services. I was a bit skeptical on whether to use their services or not. I really do not trust the business I find online easily because most of them are just full of reviews that I hear are bought. So I told my eldest son to contact Affordable Movers so that we could seek their services. I was not disappointed because they arrived in time and accomplished their task in time.

I definitely will use you guys for my second move. You were just too good and careful with me stuffs. You are all kind and full of respect. I am a bit old and the way you treated me was nice and kind of you. I just wish I met you guys earlier because I had other companies move me now 3 times but if I compare them to you, you are of high standards. Thank you.

I am just grateful that after I went forward and emailed them using the email that they had provided on their website, their client service team got in touch and we arranged the logistics. I really wanted to move out fast and they agreed terms with me. As I am writing this I am at my home in Dallas and I am very happy they were there for me when I needed them.

Factual basis uncertain

Please hire at your own risk. Our moving experience could not have been worse, and I have hired movers before. I truly question who wrote the previous reviews, as I did read them before I hired the company. We moved across the country and were trying to be careful about who took our entire life's possessions, without breaking the bank. Affordable Movers quoted us much less than other movers and were very kind on the phone, so we signed on with them.

Upon arriving at our house, they told me that our total would now be $2,000 more than their estimate. We were dumbfounded and they said things like "you said a full storage unit but this one is really full", "your bedstand is bigger than a normal bedstand" and "your tv stand is glass. That costs more". We had no choice so we had to go with it.

Long story short, it took us a MONTH to get our belongings. They told me between 5-7 days and that a driver would be leaving the next day - they didn't leave for over 2 weeks, then took 2 more weeks with all their stops to arrive. We were lied to and told "within the next 48 hours" for weeks. They would not return our messages or tell us where our truck was. The driver went radio silent for 6 days. What they don't tell you is that they hire out independent drivers (not affordable movers employees) and wait until they have a full semi truck of 3 or 4 houses belongings before they even make the trip.

Then if they schedule pickups along your route, you get bumped and they take the new order first - pushing your items around and unloading and reloading in the process. Side note - They then ask for certified checks with your final payment being CASH to the driver. So they are going to up-charge you because they walk away with the 2nd and 3rd installments for pickup and delivery.

Once we finally got our stuff, the boxes came broken, (our fragile plates, etc were cracked) and they refused to take furniture items upstairs, or put the beds together when we were told that was part of the cost. Under no circumstances would we recommend using this company. They also didn't give us a receipt and we are having a hard time getting them to email us one. We are actually looking into what our legal options are at this point.

My wife and I moved recently. We have a lot of collectibles and antiques and were amazed at the thoroughness and the respect shown to both of us and our belongings by Affordable Movers staff. You guys deserve a raise. You work hard, thorough and professional. Will definitely use you for our next move.

I called the company to remind them of a little adjustment that I had made for my moving as I was a bit sick so I needed to see my doctor. They really understood my situation and I am glad as I am writing this review they actually helped me move to my new home yesterday. Thanks guys. I will always use your services and refer you to my close friends and family. You are the best ever!

This was the third time we requested the services of Affordable Movers and his team to help us move. I called them on a Monday and they were able to squeeze us in on a Thursday. They are professional, show up on time, and provide reasonable prices. They were very considerate of the items and worked very efficiently making sure all of the big items were covered with quilts in order to avoid any mishaps. I would definitely recommend them and will continue to request their services for any future moves.

We called Affordable Movers a week and a half before our move, and set everything up over the phone. They explained how they would quote us and we were relieved that we would not have to pay as much as we thought. My wife and I leisurely packed since we did not have too many things to worry about. The movers gave us a courtesy call the night before to ensure everything was still moving according to schedule. We appreciated that. They showed up 15 minutes early and spoke to us briefly about the process, and the ETA to the new house. Good communication, coordination, and professionalism. We operated quite smoothly as a team. The owner gave us a call afterwards to confirm the status of the move. Went well. 5/5. Would recommend to anyone.

Each star I gave to Affordable Movers broken down: 1. Exceedingly professional, kind, and plausible customer service from the time I called, until they completed our move, 2.Answered any and all questions me and my husband asked of them, 3.Gave us leniency when we did not have everything packed, wrapped, etc., 4. Cheapest and most responsive out of 5 other companies we called, 5.Everything made it in one piece! Thank you!

Affordable Movers pulled a magic trick out of a hat for us last minute! We had local movers give us the runaround the night before our move and cancel on us. We called Affordable Movers the next morning and they told us they would be able to do it in the afternoon. We were overjoyed. They were highly credible, professional, timely, spiffy, and moved in a jiffy. My kind of company. Maybe it was for the best that the other company cancelled, because we were in pretty good hands with Affordable Movers. They moved us from NJ to Pittsburgh in record time. I highly recommend these warriors!

Affordable Movers Company Profile