Find a Movers partner

3.9/5 (41 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Adept Moving Company

Adept Moving Company is based in the Los Angeles area and services the surrounding counties. It offers flexible moving packages and specialty moving services for pianos and other oversize objects. The company also provides packing and unpacking services with industry-strength materials.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Top Adept Moving Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adept Moving Company?

Verified

Verified

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Adept Moving Company?

Adept Moving is a moving company that provides residential and commercial services in Los Angeles, California, and the surrounding counties. Its professionally trained employees help with various moving needs, from disassembling and packing items to unpacking and reassembling them in your new home.

Adept offers flexible services catered to your specific needs. Its services include moving larger objects like pianos, which some other companies are unable to transport. It also uses high-quality equipment and packing materials to ensure your things aren’t destroyed.

How does Adept Moving Company work?

If you're interested in hiring Adept Moving to transfer your belongings for your home or business, you can fill out an online form or call to get a quote or more details. Note that there’s typically a 3-hour minimum for its services. Adept specializes in four areas:

• Residential moving: Adept offers residential moving within its service area. From packing to disassembly, Adept can handle a full range of residential moving needs.
    • Commercial moving: Adept can handle most commercial moves. It employs commercial moving specialists to ensure all goes smoothly.
    • Office moving: Office moving can be chaotic, but Adept claims it can make the experience less stressful and more organized. Its team communicates with whoever’s in charge of the office move and both the new and old buildings to ensure all needs are met.
    • Labor moving: Adept offers flexible moving that's designed with your specific situation in mind. Whether you're moving furniture for staging or moving an oversize item like a piano or pool table, it has the capacity to help.

Adept is also fully insured and licensed, and it offers several coverages to ensure the safety of your belongings:

• General liability insurance
    • Automotive liability insurance
    • Workers' compensation insurance
    • Cargo insurance
    • Public utilities commission license
    • U.S. Department of Transportation license
    • Motor carrier license

Adept Moving Company costs

Adept Moving doesn’t have any set prices listed on its website. Your quote is based on several factors, including but not limited to:

• The distance of the move
    • The time the move requires
    • Any special equipment needed
    • Additional services like packing and disassembly

Because Adept’s employees are professionally certified movers, its prices might be higher than what you’ll find with other companies.

Adept Moving Company FAQ

Does Adept Moving make local moves?
    Yes, Adept offers residential and local moving in its service areas.
    Does Adept Moving provide packing services?
    Yes, Adept offers packing services at an additional cost.
    Does Adept Moving offer storage services?
    No, Adept doesn’t offer storage services. It can, however, move your belongings to a storage area.
    Does Adept Moving provide moving supplies?
    Yes, Adept provides most moving supplies. It can also provide boxes at an additional cost.

Is Adept Moving Company good?

Adept is a good option for residential or commercial moves in the Los Angeles area. It provides specialty moving based on your situation so you don't have to worry about your belongings. It seems like a legit company and is licensed and insured. If you're in the area and looking for a full-service mover that can personalize services based on your particular needs, Adept might be right for you.

Adept Moving Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adept Moving?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adept Moving Company?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Nick and Ed showed up early and were awesome. Super professional and careful with everything, started working right away and finished ahead of schedule. Used the coupon just fine as well, will definitely contact them again one year from now.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Great experience with Alex, Oleh, and Eugene. Very hardworking people. Helped move our apartment stuff including heavy furniture. Would recommend to anyone looking for movers. They are very professional.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

This company was so helpful and Vlad delivered and assembled my furniture! He was so friendly and helpful I would definitely use again! He was fast and efficient and even arrived earlier than I expected!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Great work by them. I did not have an easy move, but they got it done. They took care of everything and kept everything exactly where I wanted it. The movers, Vlad and Yura were excellent. They were very helpful and very polite. They went out of their way to provide excellent service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

The. Best. I talked to a few other moving companies and these guys were our pick for several reasons. Vlad and Yura were our movers and they were excellent. Packed up our "here and there" items like pros. Even took a sofa over our balcony. The rate was reasonable and they took EXCELLENT care of all my stuff. Paid cash and saved a few bucks too. Very happy customer.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

My husband and I just moved in today with the assistance of Adept Moving & they were THE BEST! Their prices are fair & totally worth it! Tom and Nick were professional, polite and hardworking! We recommend them for your moving needs!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Thank you so much for a wonderful service from Mark and Eugen. They were professional, courteous, helpful and efficient. I’ll highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again Adept Moving and Storage!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Thank you Vlad and Yura for a great service. I had a good experience with Adept Moving and Storage. Nice service and fast job. They were friendly and kind. Thank you so much for your help. I’ll highly recommend them to others.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Vlad and Yura were very professional and clean. The delivery window frame I was given was 9am-1pm and they arrived at 9:30am. Thank you so much for your great service and friendly staff! Very happy!!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I had a great experience with Adept Moving company and Storage. The guys - Den and Luke provide me a great customer service. They work hard, professional and fast. They were quick and the price for the whole process was nice. Thank you so much for a help!!!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Adept Moving Company Information