4.6/5 (1322 ratings)

About ServiceMaster Restore

Whether it’s a major disaster like a storm or fire, or threats like water damage and mold, having a go-to guide can turn fear and uncertainty into confidence that life can be put back to normal. The most important thing to know is you’re not alone.

ServiceMaster Restore Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServiceMaster Restore?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServiceMaster Restore?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

We had a plumbing flood. Our insurance recommended Service Master. The mediation was a disaster due to so many mistakes and careless work. I keep explaining it's not about the money, it’s about our home that we love and have shared many memories with our kids and our grandkids. They left it in quite a mess and that was 35 days ago. It’s still a mess and it’s heartbreaking.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Our insurance company sent ServiceMaster Restore out to our home after a large portion was damaged by water from an overflowing toilet. The gentleman who came out were so professional and courteous and they answered my many questions about the process. After placing around 8 fans and 3 dehumidifiers in our home, they left and said they'd be back the following weekend. Unfortunately, one of the dehumidifiers went out and flooded our entryway but SM were so quick to send an after-hours tech out to replace it and clean it all up. The remediation process was quick and painless and I am so happy they were called. Another company quoted us 4-6 weeks out of our home and well over 3x the amount ServiceMaster charged.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We’re delighted to read your feedback about ServiceMaster Restore. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the Perfect service for each customer! !- Anchee

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

We had a fire in our basement July 2019. The insurance company hired Servicemaster as we were out of town and then encouraged us to use them for repair also. All around the service has been nothing but problems. There isn’t enough room in this space to tell anyone how bad our experience still is a year later even after numerous calls trying to resolve. It’s sad a company can make false claims and act as though they can help eliminate your stress only to compound the issues at such stressful time. I would discourage any one from hiring them.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Updated on 09/02/2020: Please be very careful when hiring or your insurance hiring Service Master, I had very severe water damage done to my home. Service Master cleaned up and packed up my household goods. In the process the employees stole various items from my home. This was very unprofessional and now I am trying to receive compensation for stolen items. To no one surprise I am being ignored even by the Corp office in TN. Shame On Them!!!

Original Review: I home was damaged by water. My insurance called Service Master to handle the process of packing up my household items. In the process their employees stole valuable items. If I was not dealing with chemo and radiation I would have watched their every move. It took me years to pay and collect a doll collection I had invested $5000 into.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I had a smoke damage fire in my Apt in Dec 2019. I notified Travelers Insurance of my loss due to TOXIC smoke destroyed every item and corner of my apartment. No itemized inventory was provided although I asked for one. No correlation between the cost of dress clothing, ruined furniture, etc. ALL clothing was WASHED AND DRIED! Not professionally dry cleaned. Requested an inventory..."We will get back to you...Very busy right now." Repeated calls NOT RETURNED as of today. Nice people, ROTTEN customer Service. Check out your options!!!

Original review: July 30, 2020

I recently discovered I had a water leak in my home. I called my insurance agent and she recommended Service Master Restore. What a blessing! Bryan ** was here within an hour. The problem was determined and Bryan explained in detail what each step would be to take care of my problem. His crew was here promptly at 9 a.m. to start work. They were very courteous and respectful and hard workers. When they were finished they cleaned up everything and left no mess at all. Bryan was here to check on everything and explain what the next steps would be. Bryan has been here everyday to check on everything and has made what could have been a nightmare a wonderful experience. I very highly recommend Service Master Restore!

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: May 28, 2020

City sewage backed up into my basement during the Covid lock-down. Anthony and Jose from ServiceMaster were Amazing. They did a very thorough and complete job, patiently answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. They helped me deal with the City as much as they could, explained everything to me and kept coming back on a daily basis until my basement was completely dry and all of the fecal tainted items in my basement were thrown out.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Thank you, Jen! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Owner seemed great on the phone. I explained the issue with my new carpet thoroughly, repeated it to the technician who arrived. Left the tech to do his work and found out he went into a room I didn't request (this was a very simple job). I needed a small hallway and some stairs cleaned. Now I have a basement that already has a moisture issue completely damp and wet because I wasn't consulted before the tech decided to do an extra area. Called to speak to the owner and was told I'm too stressed and they don't need customers like me who expect a specific job to get done. Now I can't lay plastic to finish the remodel I'm working on and I've taken a day's loss in time and have to buy a dehumidifier. Owner needs a lesson in manners. Avoid this company like the plague.

Original review: March 1, 2020

My husband and I recently had a water leak in our home. We called our insurance company who recommended ServiceMaster, and we are so glad they did. Alex came out to our home the same day to evaluate the leak. He was super professional and helpful in determining the cause. The next day, Collin and Jason came to mitigate the damage. They were very knowledgeable and completed the work in no time. They took the time to explain the issue and next steps. The next few days, Alex returned to assess the areas and treat the subfloor with antimicrobial spray. After a few days, Josh and Jason returned to complete the mitigation and remove the air scrubbers. They made a difficult situation much easier than I anticipated. We're so glad we chose ServiceMaster for our home and highly recommend this company to all. Thanks again to Alex, Jason, Collin, and Josh for your professionalism and expertise!

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

My home was destroyed by a flood caused by a water pipe and leaking roof. They removed the Mold and Mildew areas, repaired everything in an amazing amount of time. The workers were respectful and helpful. Explained everything, and helped in every way they could. Were very knowledgeable, and the work was finished and it turned out great. I recommend anyone in my position. To call them. You won't regret it. Amazing work and great employees. Best company all around.

ServiceMaster Restore Company Information

1929
3839 Forest Hill-Irene Rd.
Memphis