4.64/5
Based on 348 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether it’s a major disaster like a storm or fire, or threats like water damage and mold, having a go-to guide can turn fear and uncertainty into confidence that life can be put back to normal. The most important thing to know is you’re not alone.

ServiceMaster Restore® understands that the hours and days immediately after a disaster can be a confusing and anxious time. That’s why we’re ready to help answer your questions, share options that make sense for you and work with you every step of the way.

With over 60 years experience in the cleaning and restoration industry, our teams work by your side from addressing the problem, to identifying what needs to be done, to getting you to restoration. We have expertise and extensive know-how to help un-do the damage to your home and belongings. We’re a national network that’s also your neighbor, delivering vast resources with a personal touch based on your particular needs.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 17, 2018

994 ServiceMaster Restore Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

We had a house fire and used ServiceMaster to clean all of our contents. Items that we wanted to have replaced they said could be cleaned but when they brought them back are still covered in soot. They did not clean anything, damaged several of our items, put packaging tape directly on a Swarovski collectors crystal box, tried to pick a lock on my filing cabinet, left soot all over my dishes and delivered them back, and also didn't deliver all of my items or put all of them on a non restorable list, which leads me to believe people have stolen my items. My insurance company told them they had to re-clean everything... They said that they did, but they lied again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 13, 2018

We had a fire in the home and I was sorry I had to use the service due to my circumstances but I couldn't think of anybody that I'd rather step-in and do the work than ServiceMaster. They're a company that I'm definitely going to be talking about and referring where I can. In scheduling the service, they worked with us as far as our needs and the experience was exquisite. The representative was professional, friendly and fast. The company provided numerous services for us as far as cleaning and bringing the home up to meet or exceed the living standards prior to the fire. And I'm very satisfied and even amazed at the quality of work that was done and the timeliness.

Original review: April 13, 2018

When washer flooded my laundry room my insurance company scheduled the service. The guy who came was really great and nice. He called, came out and checked the issue while it was there. He seemed knowledgeable and he handled all the stuff and set everything up. He knew what he was doing. I was satisfied with the work and I would use ServiceMaster Restore again.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We love when our customers are satisfied! Thanks for sharing, Mandi! Have a great day!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I had mold in my bathroom and I had two companies come out but they were just pointless. They would not return my calls. I had scheduled someone to work on the mold issue but I had gotten tired of telling the guard that somebody was coming but then they didn’t. So I asked my insurance company, USAA, who’d they recommend and it was ServiceMaster. I called the company and they were great. I told them what I needed and they said they would schedule somebody and they did, which was not in my experience before with other companies.

Joseph returned my call immediately, came out quickly and got the job done within a week. He pulled out the cabinet, took out the drywall and flooring, sealed it off, remediated it from the mold, finished up and took out his stuff. He was great. He was always on time, was pleasant to deal with and seemed to do an excellent job. Overall, I’m totally satisfied. ServiceMaster did a great job and I appreciate it. It's a good company to call. But I’m still waiting for a plumber to come and do some other things. And I have to get the restoration done.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Thanks for sharing your ServiceMaster Restore experience with us. Have a great day!

Original review: April 11, 2018

We have a fire in our home and ServiceMaster came right away and cleaned it up. They came the next morning, same time that our insurance adjuster came. They arrived early in the morning and told us what was going to happen. And they got busy doing it. We mostly talked with Levi. They did the electronics and he came the next day and picked up the electronic stuff. Their crews that came to clean were always very pleasant, punctual and basically they didn’t bother us and we didn’t bother them.

They have finished cleaning. And the only problem I’ve had is that, Levi told me that someone would provide a link to the inventory. And it’s been over a week and I notified him and he said, “I’ll get back on that again.” And another week is like inching by. And I still haven’t gotten a response on that. Bur other than that he is always very good about answering my questions and making sure that things are right. I would recommend them. We had a positive experience and they did a good job.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We are so happy you had such a great experience! Have a great day!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServiceMaster Restore?

Original review: April 10, 2018

We had soot backup from the oil burner and needed a soot cleanup. My insurance company goes through ServiceMaster. I spoke with their rep over the phone and she got everything all set up. She sounded like she knew exactly what she had to do, what kind of crew she needed. And the crew that came were very helpful and got it set up there fairly quickly too. They were very efficient and they did a good job. They were quick and they stayed on the job.

There were just a couple of little things that didn’t get done that they could’ve got done. But the soot was terrible anyway and one could never get it all so it was also hard to fault them. All in all, ServiceMaster is good and they'd probably do as good a job as anybody that one can gonna get ahold of. The biggest thing would be to make sure that we know what’s coming in the future and be a little better informed as to what’s going on and who does what.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: April 9, 2018

We have properties in Ottawa, Kansas. When a supply pipe that went to the toilet tank in one of the bathrooms deteriorated, the pipe came off and the tenant wasn’t there so it ran all day. It melted a hole through the drywall then flooded the whole apartment. I called ServiceMaster at about 4:00 in the afternoon on Friday and spoke to a very pleasant rep who knew what she was talking about. They asked if I wanted somebody out there that evening or the following day. I told them we needed somebody out there right away because I didn't want mildew. They had a man there by 6:00 and my property manager was there.

I went down the next day to see the situation. The technician had the carpets pulled out and fans going underneath it but there was no way it was gonna get dry. It would take days. The pad needed to be taken up and thrown away. It was just saturated. I had some people there and we took the carpets out, took the pads out and the tack strips then let the fans, extractor and humidifiers do their job. It took four days to dry out.

I shared with the insurance people that the first thing I would have done in the situation would be to take the carpet out and he agreed with me. But now I know, after talking to my insurance agent, the technician tried to do everything to save the carpet. But I told ServiceMaster that the carpets were old and we were gonna replace them. It must not have gotten communicated to the technician. Other than that, ServiceMaster does a fine job and I'd suggest them to others. I know that there are some other water restoration people that I have heard enough stories about in the Lawrence area that I wouldn’t use.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I’m recently divorced and after a year of fighting, my ex finally decided to sign the marital home over to me. There are three furnaces in the home and six weeks later, a compressor blew causing a water pipe breakage which flooded the basement where the other two furnaces were. At the end of the day, it was a $300,000 worth of damage to the house. ServiceMaster came in in conjunction with the contractor. Everything was removed from the house, the drywall, the insulation, fixtures, the whole nine yards. It was pumped out, dried out and mold remediation was done. ServiceMaster was timely and they did what they were supposed to do.

I have a neighbor to that house who is a broker and he also knows the people that own the local ServiceMaster franchise. He acted as the intermediary. Five years ago, I used ServiceMaster for some issues for the same location. And whenever I spoke with their reps, they were very polite and timely. The technicians were also fine and they kept me apprised of everything that was going on and how much longer things would take. The house has three floors and they let me know what floors they were working on.

I’m done with ServiceMaster and now we're just waiting for State Farm to get their stuff together so we could start putting things back together again. ServiceMaster did great work overall. There is no odor or mold. We’re in Ohio so it’s once again snowing after a couple of 70-degree days. ServiceMaster had professional people who were kind and they patted me on the head more than once which at the time, I needed. The only thing that I did not have an opportunity to do because there was a crisis situation was a comparison-shop, which is something that I tend to do incessantly. But I was happy with ServiceMaster's service before which fell into the boundaries of other companies that I had asked for quotes for so I was pretty comfortable with going with them.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 8, 2018

We had a water pipe that got broken in our master bath when we were out of town and flooded three floors of our house. When we walked into the house, the water was coming through the ceilings. We turned the water off, and called our insurance agent, and they gave us a couple numbers to call, and one of them was ServiceMaster. So, we called them and somebody came out right fairly soon at night.

The people who came were good, friendly and seemed pretty knowledgeable. They knew what they were doing on that sink. But I think they should have completed some of the things quicker. And sometimes, they would cut only part of a room, like they would take up some of the ceramic flooring but they won’t do the whole floor. So, I never understood why they didn’t just finish it. I think that they should have explained why there were some things not done. We had to have that done by somebody else. Servicemaster did a good job but they could have done better. I'm fairly happy. If you have a major damage or problem, they have the equipment and they know how to clean it up pretty well. I think they are overpriced probably. But they do a decent job.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We are so happy you had such a great experience!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I had some water damage and I called the insurance company. They scheduled with ServiceMaster and Ronnie, the guy that was out there, did a great job and followed up. He also made sure I understood what was happening. So, I was impressed. Also, I was surprised they got there so quick. They were prompt, very courteous and they seemed like they knew what they were doing. They were also thorough and they did what they needed to do.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We love when our customers are satisfied! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Timothy Have a great day!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I flooded the sink and the bathroom over-flooded. I called ServiceMaster Restore and they said that they’d get some people out here as soon as they could. We’re out in the foothills outside of Fresno, so it’s about a 30-minute drive for them. They made it here 9:30 at night and worked until 2 o’clock in the morning, setting everything up. The supervisor, Eduardo, is about 23 at the oldest and he had some younger men working with him. They were chipper and worked efficiently and effectively. They kept me up to date on what they were doing. They were here for about four days and they were always pleasant. They dried out the place, made decisions and they didn’t stop work. Eduardo knew what he needed to do. He was here in the morning, picked up some stuff in Fresno, then came back when my wife got off from teaching. My wife had concerns and she asked great questions, and he answered it very well. It was very good service.

We are so happy you had such a great experience! Have a great day! -Lena

Original review: April 5, 2018

We had a dishwasher leak, and it went underneath our flooring in our kitchen and our dining room so we needed ServiceMaster Restore to come out to do the mitigation for the wet underlayment. I got the referral from my insurance company and I called Kevin. He was able to set up a time with me in the next day in the morning to come look at the situation, which was nice because it was really quick. And then, he came out that day and was able to put up the fans. He had a crew out in the afternoon on that second day after I had talked to him, so it was very efficient. Everything was great.

However, there was a miscommunication with whether my insurance company was going to pay for the asbestos testing and I was under the impression that Kevin knew ahead of time that we were going to be billed because he told me that American Family is the only insurance company that doesn’t pay for it. So, I was pretty surprised when I got a $495 bill from ServiceMaster for that portion. The communication could’ve been better, definitely. I would recommend the company, but they should double-check all of the expenses that are involved and who is going to pay for them before having the work begin. Nevertheless, ServiceMaster did a fantastic job and they gave us really great communication throughout the process of the mitigation.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: April 4, 2018

My water leaked and the insurance company scheduled ServiceMaster for it. The techs that came were good and met my expected timeframe. Also, they were all very hospitable and pleasant. What they were sent out to do was fine and they did a very good job.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have a great day!

Original review: April 3, 2018

My garbage disposal sink blew a pipe down in the basement and I didn't know how long it was sitting there because I have a basement drywall. So, ServiceMaster had to take out all the drywall as well as the carpet and redo everything. Everything went great. I've dealt with them before and they really do a good job. There were three techs who came out, they answered all the questions, and did their work in a very efficient manner. They did what I had expected them to do. They did the drywall and painting in a week and a half. Then they had to come back a couple of times to let the things dry.

Original review: April 2, 2018

The solenoid on the dishwasher broke and it was leaking in the basement. I didn’t know how long because it also leaked on the kitchen floor, but it leaked under the tile so there were no puddles in the kitchen. Because of the water damage, our insurance, State Farm, called and set up the initial visit with ServiceMaster Restore. The ServiceMaster Restore people came every day for a little while until they got the place all dried out using their equipment. They were very courteous and one guy named Eddie was really good, very helpful and nice. So, we got a new basement ceiling and a new tile floor and I was very satisfied that they came back. I couldn’t stand the dehumidifier or some blowers and my skin was falling off from being so dry, but that wasn't good. Still, they were very good. And other than things they can help, it’s not a pleasant experience, but ServiceMaster makes it more as pleasant as possible.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I scheduled ServiceMaster Restore to clean up some water damage. They were quick and they did a great job. Everything’s been great and I would have them come again.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have a great day!

Original review: April 1, 2018

We had water damage from our heat exchanger and our furnace malfunctioned. We don’t have a basement so the heating unit is on the second floor. And so, the stuff came down through the ceiling, and the sheetrock, and the insulation. When ServiceMaster Restore reps came, they kept us very well-informed of what was going to happen. They explained what they were going to do and approximately how long the heating units were here to try to dry the insulation and the ceiling out. And after it occurred, exactly what it did to correct the situation. We were pleased with our experience. The people went over and beyond their call of duty with what they did. They tried to salvage our floors, but that wasn’t possible, but it’s not because of their efforts. I highly recommend them. They were very professional and very friendly. We were extremely satisfied and we'd use them again.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Service Master came out to clean up water and mold damage that was the result of the rupture in the piping system. When the problem came up, they had a lot of other jobs at the same time, so it was a couple of days before they could get here. The project manager, Bob, was always very communicative, which I appreciated and I was generally satisfied with everything.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I’m 55 years old and I had a ball valve fail before the meter in my utility closet on a one-level town home. The plumber came out and fixed it but it had flooded my adjoining bedroom and the hallway. The guys from ServiceMaster were awesome. I scheduled the service myself and it was very easy. They were there very quickly. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, shared their knowledge with me, and helped me out so that I understood. Ball valves don’t fail very often, so I checked with my plumber to make sure and he gave me a good explanation that made sense to me. Still, the ServiceMaster guys gave me good information and were very courteous and quick. They were in and out of there in a heartbeat, which was very nice too. They don’t just linger and take their time.

The tech from ServiceMaster knew his stuff. He knew exactly what he needed to do and got it done. The only thing that happened was, and this might have been just a weak piece of material, one of the baseboards cracked in half when he pulled it. But I’m sure that happens fairly regularly when one is pulling those things out of there so I’m not too worried about that. He made sure all the drywalls were dried out. They were actually dried out more than what they’re regulated. So, everything worked well.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We are thrilled you shared this with us, Patrick. Thank you and have a great day!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 30, 2018

I had flooding in my basement. I asked them to come and take a look. I was quoted a price that seemed reasonable. Not knowing any better I gave them my credit card and have them come in. A normal consumer would expect a call if they were planning to charge 5x of what they had quoted; but in their case after the job, I simply get a bill and get my credit card charged. Not done.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with ServiceMaster Restore We value your feedback and would like a chance to resolve any issues. Someone from our local office will be contacting you to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I had a waterline break in the basement which damaged the floor. The insurance company called ServiceMaster Restore then their representative called and talked to me right after I got ahold of the insurance company. They did a very good job and I'm satisfied with them. I would recommend them.

We are so happy you had such a great experience! Have a great day! -Lena

Original review: March 29, 2018

The guys at ServiceMaster Restore know what they're doing. They call me when they're ready to come and they have always been on time. I had them for the second time when my bathroom was flooding. Water passed through from the second to the first floor and I had someone do the bathroom. They took their time and did a fantastic job. Everything is perfect right now. I recommend them to anybody who has that kind of problem. If they have that problem, they have to call them.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 27, 2018

I had water in my basement and when I called, ServiceMaster Restore came promptly, was very professional and efficient. They got down with the project, had some ideas and moved ahead. They came back the next day, picked up everything and it was great.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 26, 2018

Our main water leaked and it ruined our downstairs bathroom, the ceiling and the floor. And then it went to the basement bathroom, ceiling tiles and drywall. We called our insurance and they called ServiceMaster for them to come in. It took about three days before Service came but it was fine. However, they had one guy upstairs that ripped out the custom-made vanity. Then we had another gentleman that was downstairs and he took the kitchen floor out. But I have a pantry and I have the bathroom downstairs, and the floor had to be removed in that too. But the gentleman said, "I'm not going to do it. I will wait. And when the crew comes in, they'll do it."

Then we had problems with Lewis Construction. They told us one thing and two or three guys said we could go pick our vanity. We told the gentleman from Lewis Construction that we wanted to get the vanity ordered. We called them from Menards and he said, "I'll be there Monday." And my husband said, "We told the guy you're coming." And he said, "I'll be there at lunch time." So we were there on Monday at 2 o'clock and we asked the gentleman from Menards that orders the stuff if Lewis Construction had come in and ordered our vanity, and he said nobody had been there. My husband called the guy from Lewis and said, "I'm just going to order it and I'm going to get the flooring." Which they told us we could do.

The next thing we knew, we had the guy from Lewis come back to the house and he said, "I talked to my boss and because you went and got the stuff, we're not going to do the work." He even said that they charge 20% more when they get the vanity and the flooring, and because my husband did that, they wouldn't do the work. It put us in a predicament. ServiceMaster was supposed to tear the floor out in our pantry and our bathroom, and we paid for it. But because Lewis didn't come back, the guy that did the work in the kitchen that was from ServiceMaster said, "Just leave it because the guys that will come in, they'll take care of it." We paid for that and they never did it. So now, we have someone else coming in and we have to pay for the floor again to be removed from the bathroom and the pantry, which is totally unfair because we already paid for it once. ServiceMaster told us what they were going to do and they didn't fulfill their contract.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I flushed the commode in my house and I left, and it didn't quite run and it flooded my house. Making an appointment with ServiceMaster went very nicely, and they were out here the next day. There were two professionals that came in, and one was Randy who was the lead person. Both of them were perfect in every way. They took out the carpet, left their machine and dried the flooring. They put the machines in there on Tuesday and then they took them out on Friday. They were very polite and courteous. They went out of their way to be helpful to me and they did an excellent job. They went about it professionally and yet they were very friendly and personable. I hope I don't have to call again, but they made a bad experience a lot better.

ServiceMaster Restore response

We’re delighted to read your feedback about ServiceMaster Restore. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the Perfect service for each customer!

Original review: March 23, 2018

Our upstairs restroom kept running clean water from the top floor to the basement for five hours. The insurance company initially contacted ServiceMaster Restore who then called us and were at us within four hours. They were very professional and right now, we're trying to work on the restoration. We just have to get the insurance company, the bank, and the mortgage holder on the same page. It was wonderful and we had a very good remediation experience.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 22, 2018

A rat chewed through the plumbing and I got a plumber sent by ServiceMaster to come and fix it. They put two huge dehumidifiers, one in the bathroom and one in the garage, to dry out the walls. They also were the ones that cut out the piece of the wall board so that it could be gotten into and repaired. I pretty much stayed out of their way, but they were nice and friendly and they cleaned everything up. They were there for six days but they did a good job. I would recommend them.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 21, 2018

I had a condenser pump that broke and soaked the living room and the bathroom floors. And the insulation under the crawl space also got wet. ServiceMaster came out, took all the wood away, and cut the walls. They were very professional and they did a good job. They put up plastics in the area they were working in, and they left it very clean. They were very nice and fantastic.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 20, 2018

ServiceMaster Restore is doing an abatement right now in my house. My roof leaked, and they came right away. It was the second day yesterday and they came again today. They’ll be done by Monday next week. Christopher, the tech, was very good and a very nice guy. I could tell him everything I wanted to be done, and he explains to me what he's doing and why he's doing it, so it's not confusing. Everything’s looking good so far. I would definitely recommend ServiceMaster.

ServiceMaster Restore response

Original review: March 18, 2018

I had a fire in my bathroom. My heater was on and so the smoke went completely through the entire house. Thankfully, we caught it and it didn’t go to the attic. The bathroom was pretty much totaled. So, ServiceMaster came that Friday after and they tested all the rooms to see if they had any smoke and they found smoke residue in all the rooms of the house. We were still in the house since the house wasn’t totaled. And they didn’t want us breathing in all those fumes so they brought the HEPA filters and then scheduled the cleaning. They came and they cleaned every room. They demo'd the bathroom for me which was great and then they cleaned all of the ducts and the carpets and the floors.

The people were super nice. They were hardworking too. I was also trying not to take too much time off of work and I have dogs so someone needed to be home. And they were really accommodating and definitely worked around my schedule which was really nice. Plus, they were coming up from Phoenix and I live at Flagstaff so it's a two-hour drive. So, it was a big to-do for them to drive all the way up, clean all day and then drive all the way back. So, they were super great and did such a good job. It made me feel like I really stink as a housecleaner.

ServiceMaster Restore expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ServiceMaster Restore is one of the largest commercial mold removal companies in the entire world. The company has been in business for more than 50 years, and they specialize in mold removal from residential and commercial buildings.

• Accessibility: The company has more than 4,500 franchises across the world, so it’s easy to find a ServiceMaster Restore when a customer needs one.

• Range of services: ServiceMaster Restore is a large and commercial company, so they offer one of the widest range of services for any mold removal company. ServiceMaster Restore takes care of tasks such as pest control, lawn care and more, in addition to mold removal.

• Speed: ServiceMaster Restore employs a large number of people, so their service is known for being speedy.

• Service: There are so many franchises across the world, so it’s hard to predict the quality of service a client can expect.

• Cost: ServiceMaster Restore is a large corporation with a known reputation, so their services are often cost-prohibitive for the regular consumer.

• Best for: Home owners, property owners and insurance professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

ServiceMaster Restore questions and answers

What problem is ServiceMaster Restore trying to solve?
We restore homes and businesses that incur damage due to water, fire, smoke, mold or other sources.
What sets ServiceMaster Restore apart from the competition?
ServiceMaster Restore professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals and business principals to navigate through the uncertainty following water or fire damage. Our nationwide network allows ServiceMaster Restore to offer the scale of a national company, with the service of a locally owned business. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process. Our claims management department provides industry leading claims management to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and insurance partner.

With 60 years of cleaning and restoration experience, ServiceMaster Restore has helped define the restoration industry through active participation within industry associations. We have developed proven processes for guiding homeowners through damage mitigation and restoration. This is evident through our customer satisfaction score which is one of the highest in the industry.
How does ServiceMaster Restore measure success?
We consistently maintain industry leading NPS (Net Promoter Score) ratings reflecting our unrivaled service. In addition, we monitor and measure specific requirements agreed upon with insurance carriers for service delivery referred to as service level agreements (SLAs). These SLAs are monitored in real-time to determine any adjustments and/or corrections needed to regularly deliver successful results.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
One of the common misconceptions of the industry is simply a lack of awareness regarding the industry at all. Many people are completely unaware the industry exists unless they have experienced a loss which forced them to utilize the service. Another misconception of the industry is that all general contractors are specifically qualified in disaster recovery services, or that disaster recovery does not require professional help. There are industry organizations, in which we are both active contributors and participants, that have defined best practices and determined the recommended way to mitigate damage. The guidelines help establish and maintain industry training requirements. Another challenge of our industry is related to insurance. Because homeowners can be confused by insurance coverage, deductibles and the claims process in general, we have dedicated ourselves to helping homeowners through the claim and restoration process by providing the guidance they need.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
One of the biggest changes in the industry has been the adoption of mitigation programs by the insurance companies. More and more, insurance companies are creating formal programs to handle mitigation claims. Consumer behavior and involvement in the process has also changed. Not only are homeowners using technology during the initial research phase of the process, but they also expect a high level technology to be used throughout the process. This can include mobile notifications, online scheduling, online management of the claim process, and real-time data delivery. In the past, these services were typically provided by the insurance agent. However, now consumers look to the service provider for the solution.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about ServiceMaster Restore?
ServiceMaster Restore franchise owners, technicians and employees sincerely care about our customers. We understand the situation is difficult and that each home and customer is unique and needs to be handled with care. We take great pride in being able to help homeowners navigate through the process by providing the guidance and expertise they are looking for.
Has ServiceMaster Restore received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Our NPS score is consistently one of the highest in the industry.
How has ServiceMaster Restore grown or evolved?
ServiceMaster Restore is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands. In the past 12 months, our Family of Brands has served 5 million residential and commercial customers, visiting more than 75,000 homes per day. As the industry changes and our customers’ needs evolve, we must stay at the forefront of technology. We’re always improving our products and processes to be an industry leader for cleaning and restoration standards.

ServiceMaster Restore Company Information

1929
3839 Forest Hill-Irene Rd.
Memphis