4.67/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether it’s a major disaster like a storm or fire, or threats like water damage and mold, having a go-to guide can turn fear and uncertainty into confidence that life can be put back to normal. The most important thing to know is you’re not alone.

ServiceMaster Restore® understands that the hours and days immediately after a disaster can be a confusing and anxious time. That’s why we’re ready to help answer your questions, share options that make sense for you and work with you every step of the way.

With over 60 years experience in the cleaning and restoration industry, our teams work by your side from addressing the problem, to identifying what needs to be done, to getting you to restoration. We have expertise and extensive know-how to help un-do the damage to your home and belongings. We’re a national network that’s also your neighbor, delivering vast resources with a personal touch based on your particular needs.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 18, 2017

840 ServiceMaster Restore Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

When the basement flooded, I called my insurance and they sent ServiceMaster. They showed up within an hour, checked the damage, and scheduled an appointment since we were not sure that there is going to be more flood from my drain. Once I got the drain fixed, they came in within an hour again, then they loaded all their equipment and started to work on it right away. Their technician kept in contact to let me know what was going on and sent me some pictures of what he did. One little thing was the odor was still in the building even though it was deodorized. But clean-wise, everything looks better than before. They did a perfect job.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I had a car fire, and it burned the car up inside. ServiceMaster Restore pulled all the old sheetrock out of it. And the insulation was all stuck up with smoke. Their team was a couple of girls and a man. They talked to me and said what they were going to have to do to some of the stuff. They wrapped everything up. It took a couple of days to take them out one piece at a time and wrap them up. And then another crew came in and started washing everything. They had never did a job like this one before, but they did a good job. I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

The builder of our house put in a plumbing device under the bathtub and it went bad. It started a fast leak. He also installed a bathtub that rested underneath so, there were two things. The water collected quickly on the ceiling in our living room, and it gave way and busted open. Everything was wet, damaged and there were all kinds of waste. As soon as my husband called, ServiceMaster came right away almost the next day. It took them time to take out the old, wet ceiling the first day. They had been doing work, fixing, getting stuff out of way and searching for damage and they were there five to six hours. They fixed the ceiling so we didn't have those raggedly edges left on it and it almost looks good. The second day, they came back and they had instruments to suck up the water and to dry it out. They emptied the water bucket because they were draining the water and that didn’t take them long. They were there for an hour.

In addition, they had to make sure that their equipment was working and they replaced the equipment that was not working. They checked to see how wet everything still was and it was still wet the second day so, they left the drying equipment and some of the water catchers. They came back, checked it again and everything was absolutely dry on the fourth day. They cleaned up the whole mess. I also liked it that they had the same technician come back every day so, we didn't have to get used to a whole new group of people. Their employees were also so polite and adorable. We had a good experience with ServiceMaster Restore.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I called ServiceMaster to clean the carpet at my son & daughter in law's house while they were at the hospital welcoming a new baby into their family. Their technician called me when he was on his way. He was friendly, efficient, & did a great job! The new parents are very happy with their clean carpet! Thank you ServiceMaster Grandville, MI!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

ServiceMaster by Amy Jo Hallmark - Her team damaged my personal property on a pack out and pack in. After repeated attempts to resolve the issue I am forced to pursue legal action. Many attempts by others to help were ignored by Amy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServiceMaster Restore?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

The flapper on our toilet didn't close and it ran all night full blast, filled the septic and overflowed through a sink in the basement. By the time we found it, three quarters of the basement was wet, so we called ServiceMaster on a Saturday morning. We were bagging several hours before they got here with the professional vacuums, but they came earlier than I thought. They were here for a couple of hours and they had equipment running for the next several days. They came back with the moisture meter and checked on the equipment. They cut holes in the bottoms of my cabinets to run air vents into them to get them to dry out more. Considering it was a weekend and we're in Maine where we have a low population and we're spread out, they did fine and we had a positive experience.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

A water leak did several thousand dollars worth of damage and I called ServiceMaster. They responded in less than an hour and everybody was very professional and diligent about their work. They were also very efficient and I was very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I had a great experience with ServiceMaster. One of their representatives helped get all my stuff cleaned. She called me every other day and let me know how everything is going along. There was some complexity in my apartment because the door was locked. But ServiceMaster was very patient with me. They kept tabs with me on what's going on and when I finally got access back to my apartment, scheduling with them to come out and pick up my stuff was very smooth. Their reps were very professional, friendly, and they got things done quickly. Once they got into the apartment, they went straight to business and started packing. I'm very satisfied with the services and I felt very safe doing business with them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

My basement needed to be cleaned from a sewer pipe problem and my insurance told me to contact ServiceMaster Restore. I had to cancel my original call to ServiceMaster Restore because I had to go to the ER. Rescheduling was difficult because of my work schedule but the representative followed through and made sure I got everything sorted. She was courteous and understanding of having to cancel the night before. She was very good about keeping in touch with me to make sure we got it rescheduled. The technicians were very polite, professional and organized. They worked quickly and efficiently and the place was spotless. The person who called on the phone to facilitate things was diligent.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

We had a roof leak in our garage that has affected both the garage area and one connected bedroom. ServiceMaster came out to do the demolition and remediation of the water damaged areas and everybody’s been very responsive. We had a little confusion on the frontend as to what was being quoted and why, but once we got all that straightened out, things went relatively smoothly in terms of getting the work done. I wasn’t at the house when the people ServiceMaster sent to do the demolition and remediation work came, so I did not have a lot of interaction with them. But, everything that they did, to the extent that I can see, looks fine. My wife was pretty much there the whole time, and as far as she and I are concerned, it looks like everything was done as represented it would be.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had a water damage and scheduling with ServiceMaster Restore was very good. They were there the same day I called. However, the crew wasn't very informed. They said they didn't do restoration and my adjuster thought they did. Nothing got done after they got it all dried. About three weeks, nothing happened. So I called my adjuster and he called ServiceMaster. They told him they do restoration. I wasted three weeks so I was not happy. They should have their crew informed of what they do and what they don't do. I had a guy from ServiceMaster come and measure everything, and was going to put together a proposal and the estimate. So I'm waiting on that now. I don't know what the performance is going to be from this point on, but hopefully, it would be much better.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

There was flood damage in our house and ServiceMaster Restore's service was excellent, and their people were very professional and polite. Prior to them coming out, our insurance company called SERVPRO, and they were supposed to call us back just after 10:30 at night. But they never called us back or showed up that night. So, my wife and I sucked out most of the water with vacuums. And that next morning, we never heard anything from SERVPRO. So, I called the insurance company up and they said they would call ServiceMaster. Within 15 minutes, we had a call from ServiceMaster and they were here within 45 minutes of that phone call.

ServiceMaster got out here quickly and started taking care of the problem. They were awesome with drying everything out and what they took care of, but the contractor's dragging his feet. I'm still waiting for him to come in and finish his work. Our carpet, glossed hardwood floor, and some drywall have to get done. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with ServiceMaster and I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

My sister had been very ill and we had to get her apartment cleaned out so we could turn it back over to the rental company. ServiceMaster Restore came in and did a fantastic job. They couldn’t have been nicer, worked around our schedule and got it done as quickly as possible. The girl at the office was wonderful and we were there with the gentleman who came and surveyed the apartment to set up the service. We’re so happy with them and we're 100% satisfied. If we’re in another cleanup situation, ServiceMaster Restore is the first we’ll call.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I threw out the first people that my insurance company hired to mitigate some water damage as they were terrible. Then they employed ServiceMaster Restore and I arranged to meet with them when they wanted to do their checks. They set fans to dry out the water damage for three days. I’m satisfied that ServiceMaster Restore did a really fine job. They’re very professional and competent people.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I am writing this letter to inform the Better Business Bureau, the Arkansas Attorney General and the general public that ServiceMaster is an extremely unprofessional and possibly dangerous company! Our insurance company connected us with ServiceMaster in North Little Rock, AR after a water leak in our home caused mold. This company sent a crew to "wipe down" our furniture when we were initially told they would take our furniture to a warehouse to clean it. They were supposed to remove portions of our kitchen cabinets, walls, backsplash and dining room walls and prep it for the restoration process. They cracked several pieces of the remaining backsplash tiles in the kitchen which will have to be removed and replaced.

When setting up the containment before removing the areas of our home that had mold, they sloppily stapled over 100 industrial staples in our upper walls, crown molding and floorboards in our dining room and kitchen. After they completed the mold removal and getting paid from our insurance company they failed to complete the job. Even after I called them several times they NEVER came back to remove the containment. I was in a car accident a few years ago and have a back injury. I had to climb up and down a ladder to remove the containment again which consisted of heavy duty plastic AND over 100 industrial staples which to this day I am removing staples from places I didn't previously see.

ServiceMaster initially moved the dining room furniture, which included our piano, into our living room. We were told they thoroughly cleaned ALL of the furniture from the dining room, especially the items that were directly in contact with the walls and the flooring which contained mold. As we were moving the piano, which hadn't been moved since ServiceMaster initially moved it in mid-June to the living room, we discovered MOLD still on the bottom of the piano, which in turn, had contaminated the flooring (carpet) in the living room. The underneath and the back of the piano had mold and dust which indicates they DID NOT clean the back nor underneath the piano, even though it was sitting directly on top of the carpeted area with the mold. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed with their service and would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had water damage and had ServiceMaster Restore tear out some flooring and sheetrock. There were few issues with me not knowing what they were going to tear out, just the damaged part or all of the flooring that needed to be replaced. It seemed like a gray area at first. They ended up removing all of the flooring that needed to be replaced. They were a little rough in pulling some of the door molding up and left some dent in the wall with their crowbars.

The water damage happened on the 11th. They were quick to respond and came out on the same day. They put in some dryers and fans. On the first day, I was on vacation so I was at home. I checked if they would do what they needed to do. When I went down after they left, I couldn't even tell what they took out. They also packed everything really nice in boxes. However, it was only going out to a pod for storage and wasn't going to be moved anywhere. They packed everything like it was going to be shipped cross-country. We thought we could just cover the stuff on the shelves, like towels and whole linen. It was just the floors that needed to be replaced so we could just leave everything in the closets and shelving since it's a waste of time and effort to move all that stuff.

That evening, I moved the bigger stuff out myself. The next day, I moved out even more. When they got here, I let them do the bedroom that had a king-sized bed. The platform had to be taken apart and I let them do that. When they put that back, they didn't plug in the plug the way it was before, so our light was no longer on the switch. I still have to fix that. I have to pull all that stuff away from the wall and get the plug back in there so our lights are on the switch. I had a couple issues here and there, but it was okay overall.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I had a water leak and we got ServiceMaster Restore. I interacted with four of their representatives and it was excellent in every case. They came very late to schedule the service but they told me what was going on, what they were going to do, and then they did it. The service technicians knew what they were doing. They had to remove the installation, remove part of flooring, and they worked their contract early. They did not actually restore everything and I had to arrange for another contractor to come in and totally restore it the way it was. Still, I'm very glad and it was a very good experience.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Scheduling my service with ServiceMaster Restore was relatively easy. They showed up when they said they would and their service was okay. But the only thing that wasn't great was the dumpster people that they got to come in. They used some people from Farmington who seemed to have a terrible time in getting the dumpsters in and out, and they tore up the road and everything with it. This surprised me a bit because, before I had ServiceMaster come in, I already had someone bring one of the large dumpsters in and overfilled it for him, but it didn't do any damage at all that I could see.

But that wasn't too bad because I was going to have road work done anyway. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the restoration work of ServiceMaster. They restored all the areas that I requested and they did what I asked them to do. All of the people that ServiceMaster sent out acted very professionally and got right at the work. They weren't goofing around and they did a very good job.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

ServiceMaster’s whole team has a good relationship with my insurance team and the scheduling of the general contractors to deal with getting quotes ready for insurance was fine. Their general contractor helped in planning the restoration after the recovery from the initial leak. The leak was due to dislodged dishwasher drain begin and they came in very professionally to dry out hardwood and help dry out the wall in the basement below, where the leak was.

They were flexible enough to be able to come by within a couple of hours of the first time that I talked to them, and explained that the next couple of days, they’d be in each day, to check on and continue the pursuit and making sure everything was dry, and in scheduling of the closure of the drying-out. From the standpoint of getting everything dried out and ready to do the restoration, it’s been very good. We’re in the middle of the restoration part of it. But as far as the initial bit of drying out and being useful and then getting everything out of the way, it’s all been a very good experience so far.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

The waterline to the toilet sprung a leak and there was water gushing throughout the basement where the bathroom was located. I managed to get that turned off and Servicemaster came out within the first hour of making the call to the insurance company. My brother-in-law brought over his wet vac though so we vacuumed up a lot of the water before they came.

ServiceMaster took care of what had to be done. They laid out all their equipment, removed the floorboards in the areas where the water had penetrated, moved around a lot of furniture to get to the walls and lifted up the wall-to-wall carpet in the area where the water had seeped through. The first day when they came out, their second truck came and there were four guys working down there. That was on a Thursday in September. They said they were going to come out the following day but they came out two days later. They came on Sunday to do a check then they came back Monday to pick up some of the equipment.

It was pretty hot and it seemed like everything was already dry. On Wednesday, my mother called them to ask when they were going to pick up the rest of the equipment because it was still running and using up our electricity and we turned it off that night. ServiceMaster said that they would send out somebody the following day. They apologized saying that there was an update being made in their system and it probably got overlooked that the equipment was still there and that was understandable.

They came to pick up the rest of the stuff that following day which was a Thursday and the final equipment was picked up a week later from when they placed the fans. Two days ago, Wednesday is when they dropped off the area rugs that were picked up, cleaned and dried. Everyone was professional, nice and pleasant and I was impressed with their promptness during the initial visit. They explained that once they moved the furniture, that they were not going to move it back. They also explained that they were going to pull out the floorboards in order to let the walls dry and they picked up the debris that was left.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

ServiceMaster in Livermore did the water damage cleanup and they were excellent. The incident happened in the morning. The insurance company had contacted somebody else, but he couldn't get to my uncle's until late in the afternoon. I said I needed somebody sooner and these guys were able to re-arrange their schedule to get there early afternoon. They brought everybody that they needed to get it done. They came back everyday to check on the water damage.

After everything was clear, we found a crawlspace but it didn't get them all the way where the water damage was. After everything was pulled out and they were all done, they came back until he had found the crawlspace. He went back under the house and spent an hour there checking for any kind of damage underneath. They found none, but it was just really nice to know that. The ServiceMaster technicians were wonderful. My uncle has dementia but he's aware of things going on. And he's had some odd situations in his life that make him sometimes uncomfortable when strange people are in the house. So, I asked them to go over and introduce themselves and say hi to him and let him know what they were going to be doing. They were very gracious and did that. They'd come in and say hi every time. So, that was a big bonus too.

I would recommend ServiceMaster to others. They were good because I had a unique situation where I'm running all my uncle's affairs and I live in a different city. They had to communicate to me so I could let caregivers know when they were coming. They were great with all the interaction and making sure that everybody was on the same page and knew what was going on. They communicated really well. They were calm and that made me feel comfortable that they were going to take care of the situation and there wasn't going to be a problem. They interacted with my insurance which was nice. So, overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Everyone from ServiceMaster Restore was good. They did a good job, and our experience was excellent. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

We had a large flood from the upstairs level into the kitchen of our home and our insurance company made the initial contact with ServiceMaster Restore, then they reached out to us. Once we were able to get in contact with them, they came out in a few hours and their technicians were very professional. They did some of the damage control and moisture removal. We had lots of questions and they explained things to us. They were very patient with us and went through everything.

Our house is still in shambles from the flood and we’re waiting to get work started, but from what I can tell, ServiceMaster's part of it has been great. We were highly satisfied with their service. But we had to have the bill uploaded to our insurance in order to get the rest of our claim processed and it was two weeks after the service that the bill was uploaded to our insurance company. So, we had to keep contact to try to get it uploaded and I had to go back and forth with the insurance company and ServiceMaster to try to make it happen. But it finally got done and now our claim is continuing the process.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

ServiceMaster Restore had a relationship with us and we chose to select them again. Scheduling for our service call was excellent. They brought over helpers and they got all the carpet and things pulled up. They were very professional, and they worked around our time schedule. There was water damage, and they put everything and cornered it, and there was no other way to do it. But the service was fine, and it was a nice experience.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My septic tank backed up into my downstairs bathroom and spilled out over the floor and out into two other rooms that were carpeted. A day after I called, a rep from ServiceMaster Restore was out here. She was excellent. She sat down and told me exactly what they do. The very next day, the rep got the technicians to my house. They were professional, efficient and very nice as well. They came in and did an absolutely marvelous job of cleaning it all up, taking down some drywall and removing some carpet. I couldn’t have asked for a better service. If all of the technicians and representatives were like the people that came out here, I would recommend ServiceMaster to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We had a water line to our ice machine in our refrigerator leak and we had mold. My insurance company scheduled ServiceMaster for me but they got back to me personally right away. There was a little confusion, like a scheduling conflict, on the first day but they were super quick and polite to fix it. After that, they were here exactly when they said they were going to be. They also called me 30 minutes before they showed up to make sure I was ready. It was a Thursday and they had the equipment over the weekend. One guy even came on Saturday and they cleaned it up on Monday. They were great and super focused on customer service. I had a bad experience with my insurance company through the whole process but ServiceMaster stood out. They were awesome and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

A toilet overflowed and went into three bedrooms and the hallway down the living room. It happened on a Thursday and I was supposed to hear right back from my insurance company. I never heard back from them until Tuesday, so the water sat rotting the carpet and the floors. Scheduling an appointment with ServiceMaster was immediate, and their technicians were wonderful. They were here every day drying out the carpet and the walls, and when they pulled the carpet out, they determined there was asbestos. And I'm having to move out of my home because they got to take out all of it. They call me every few days to ask me what's going on because I just found a place to live. ServiceMaster has been fabulous. They've been right on top of everything the whole way, and I couldn't have done it without them.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

When my mother passed away, we were looking for pictures and found black spots which are molds on the white ceiling. I didn’t know where to start so I called my insurance company and they gave me ServiceMaster Restore and SERVPRO. I called ServiceMaster and they would come out on Friday, while SERVPRO would come out on Thursday. I thought of getting an estimate from both companies. However, SERVPRO canceled on me within 45 minutes of my appointment time and so I decided to not reschedule with them.

Gary, the tech from ServiceMaster who came out, was early for his appointment. He was courteous and super nice as well. He went down, saw what the problem was, and then explained the problem perfectly to me. He said, “It looks like the mold is dead. I did spray it to make sure, but it looks like it’s already dead so you have nothing to worry about.” He also explained exactly how he would fix it and what he would need to do to fix it. He told me the breakdown of all of the charges too. And then he said, “I can’t do this today. If I do it, I have to go and meet my boss in Opal because she has an air scrubber, but I can call. I’ll be right back within 30 minutes and I can start. It will take me about 30 minutes to do it.”

The lady from ServiceMaster who I made the appointment with was super nice as well. When the tech told me how much it would be, I said, “Sure. I can give you a check and you can take it to her when you go meet her or I can call it in.” And he said, “No, I’ll get her on the phone. We can do this. Don’t worry about it. You don’t do a thing.” I’m very satisfied with ServiceMaster Restore. Having their service was awesome. I’ve already called my insurance company and told them that I would recommend this company to anybody and everybody that has issues.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We had a fire in our home on July 14th. And I had a friend who had had a fire several months before that so I had asked her who she would recommend we contact to help get our house back in order. She recommended the Jackson at ServiceMaster who went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. He was the first person we spoke to after the fire at our house, it was that afternoon, and he explained not just what they were going to do but he kind of helped me understand the whole process. That was just incredibly helpful at a very stressful time.

Also the technicians were just really great and very helpful. Like one day we were moving into an apartment and I needed my daughter’s booster seat. And so they stopped what they were doing to clean up so I could take it out of the house. I'm very happy with their work. Everything they cleaned doesn’t smell anymore and they were very thorough. It was a really great team. Hopefully we never need to use them again but I would tell anybody else who needs a recommendation to go with that team.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I had ServiceMaster Restore's service for smoke and fire damage. Their scheduling was good and The people I spoke with on the phone were very nice and tried to help us out as quickly as they could. The contractors who came were respectful to our stuff. They did their job and helped us good. I still haven't got my clothes back yet but they said it takes three weeks to do so, but I got my electronics back so that's good.

ServiceMaster Restore questions and answers

What problem is ServiceMaster Restore trying to solve?
We restore homes and businesses that incur damage due to water, fire, smoke, mold or other sources.
What sets ServiceMaster Restore apart from the competition?
ServiceMaster Restore professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals and business principals to navigate through the uncertainty following water or fire damage. Our nationwide network allows ServiceMaster Restore to offer the scale of a national company, with the service of a locally owned business. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process. Our claims management department provides industry leading claims management to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and insurance partner.

With 60 years of cleaning and restoration experience, ServiceMaster Restore has helped define the restoration industry through active participation within industry associations. We have developed proven processes for guiding homeowners through damage mitigation and restoration. This is evident through our customer satisfaction score which is one of the highest in the industry.
How does ServiceMaster Restore measure success?
We consistently maintain industry leading NPS (Net Promoter Score) ratings reflecting our unrivaled service. In addition, we monitor and measure specific requirements agreed upon with insurance carriers for service delivery referred to as service level agreements (SLAs). These SLAs are monitored in real-time to determine any adjustments and/or corrections needed to regularly deliver successful results.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
One of the common misconceptions of the industry is simply a lack of awareness regarding the industry at all. Many people are completely unaware the industry exists unless they have experienced a loss which forced them to utilize the service. Another misconception of the industry is that all general contractors are specifically qualified in disaster recovery services, or that disaster recovery does not require professional help. There are industry organizations, in which we are both active contributors and participants, that have defined best practices and determined the recommended way to mitigate damage. The guidelines help establish and maintain industry training requirements. Another challenge of our industry is related to insurance. Because homeowners can be confused by insurance coverage, deductibles and the claims process in general, we have dedicated ourselves to helping homeowners through the claim and restoration process by providing the guidance they need.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
One of the biggest changes in the industry has been the adoption of mitigation programs by the insurance companies. More and more, insurance companies are creating formal programs to handle mitigation claims. Consumer behavior and involvement in the process has also changed. Not only are homeowners using technology during the initial research phase of the process, but they also expect a high level technology to be used throughout the process. This can include mobile notifications, online scheduling, online management of the claim process, and real-time data delivery. In the past, these services were typically provided by the insurance agent. However, now consumers look to the service provider for the solution.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about ServiceMaster Restore?
ServiceMaster Restore franchise owners, technicians and employees sincerely care about our customers. We understand the situation is difficult and that each home and customer is unique and needs to be handled with care. We take great pride in being able to help homeowners navigate through the process by providing the guidance and expertise they are looking for.
Has ServiceMaster Restore received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Our NPS score is consistently one of the highest in the industry.
How has ServiceMaster Restore grown or evolved?
ServiceMaster Restore is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands. In the past 12 months, our Family of Brands has served 5 million residential and commercial customers, visiting more than 75,000 homes per day. As the industry changes and our customers’ needs evolve, we must stay at the forefront of technology. We’re always improving our products and processes to be an industry leader for cleaning and restoration standards.

ServiceMaster Restore Company Information

1929
3839 Forest Hill-Irene Rd.
Memphis