Indoor-Restore Environmental Services

Compare Mold Removal and Remediation Companies

Research top Mold Removal and Remediation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I liked using this product because it really helped remove the mold from my home. I had the best product for that I could have had. The product seemed to work fast enough. I didn't see any delay in the amount of time it took for the product to start working. There are no other products out there that would have worked faster. The product was definitely reliable. I didn't see any time when the product did not do what it claimed to do. I have no complaints about how the product performed. It lived up to my standards. The product lives up to its value. There was enough product, and I didn't feel like I wasn't getting the right amount for what I paid for it.

They were very courteous and took time to answer any questions I had about the service. They went over prices with me and how long the job would take. They were very nice and informative. The speed of the service was very admirable. They had a timeline of when they would be done with the restoring of my home. They met that goal and were very respectful towards my home and pets. The product reliability is one that I could trust. The product has been in my home for at least two weeks and it still looks very brand new. They stand behind their products 100%. The value is one of the best in the business. I saved a lot of money by using their business. They also gave me a great discount for being a first-time customer. They really are a great company to do business with.

This company has it down to the T. They are fraud and the original estimate isn't ever correct. They tried charging my cc for over $6K when the signed estimate was for only $1800.

They were on time and friendly, knowledgeable, neat and got the job done in a timely matter. My husband and I are highly allergic to mold and they explained what they were using, and when we grew concerned for our animals they put our minds to ease. They arrived very prompt and had called an hour beforehand to make sure we were home and that our dogs were put up so no incidences would take place. They worked very quietly and quickly and even with the cleanup... I had expected it to take much longer than it did! Even calling ahead to make sure everything was still a go to render their services. I would highly recommend them if you want honest, reliable help in your home, which is hard to come by these days! For the overall value of what you get from start to finish, you really are getting the deal in my opinion!

I would definitely recommend their customer service because they know how to treat their customers with care and respect. They will assist you with all of your needs. The speed is beyond fast. The removal process took absolutely no time at all. Everything worked too quickly. Both were fast, the customer service and the removal time. I would definitely recommend them to others because of their reliability. You could definitely depend on them. They are number one when it comes down to being reliable. The value is worth more than you could ever imagine. When it comes to value, this is one of the best I've seen so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Indoor-Restore Environmental Services?

The customer service was great, they had a prompt manner and very courteous. I would recommend this service to anyone who asked. They also have a great pricing range, it is affordable and all around great service. They were very prompt with their service. It took less than 48 hours to complete. It was really enjoyable using them and they are true to their word. They are really reliable, and if there is any problems customer support is basically 24/7. I have nothing bad to say about the company. They have a great pricing range as well as the fact depending on the circumstance they can be flexible.

The customer service is spot on when helping me as soon as possible in what I need help at so what I said it will very recommend it to anybody. So overall I have no complaints. Well at the scheduling experience from this company they come sometimes right on time, but at least they come late than never. Like I'm pretty sure there are some companies that do that but that company not. While at the inspection process part of this company is somewhat good, they are good inspecting at everywhere so yeah it's good I think. The value of the company is kind of good in some ways, but in mostly some cases it's very good in a traditional value kind of way.

The service was quick and it was very well planned. The estimated date for the project to be done was accurate and on time. The people who came to fix the problem was nice and cogent. Very good service. The timing was good and the material they used to fix the problem was good and holding on. The inspection was nice and fast because of what I pay a month towards them. The process began as soon as the inspection was done in a matter of days. It's still holding on and the place looks almost brand new. Good work.

The customer service was fantastic. I was so upset by the fire. As it ruined all my clothes and new carpeting, but the people whom came for the estimate were great. They helped me through the whole process. Above and beyond! They were able to meet my needs in timing. I wanted it done asap and they were able to finish up 90% of the work by the time quoted. I understand things happen that can be unforseen. I had additional damage in the walls that needed to be gutted after all. The inspectors came on time and were very thorough. We had a good chat and he made me feel like the job would be done right and as quickly as possible. It was expensive. A bit more than I anticipated, but everything was done so well that I would pay it again. The materials are quality and the work was top notch.

They are always very kind on the phone and I never had any issues or problems with their services or issues while on the phone with them. I highly recommend their services and I am a proud owner of their product. Scheduling is always a breeze. I never had any kind of issues with scheduling with them, as everything went smooth with their scheduling process. A great service all the time. The only little thing I can really complain about with their inspection process is that it is kind of delayed but maybe that can be fixed. Their value is very good. I am happy with the value of their product and pricing was extremely affordable and inexpensive. Definitely the best part of owning one of their products.

I really enjoyed my customer service. They really treated me very nicely and I really like how everybody was very detailed and helping me find what I needed to find. They weren't angry. They had a lot of patience with me. I love how I got to know everybody and how the experience was very well and I really love everything about it.

I had no issues at all with the customer service. They made sure that I didn't have any issues and was very satisfied with the service that they provided. When I called to schedule an appointment I was given many options that fit within my working schedule. They were on time and precisely within the window. They came in and did a great job inspecting. They were quick and thorough. They didn't wreck my house and I felt safe with what they were doing. I think that the price was well worth the service provided and I would definitely recommend to others who may be in need of the service in the future. I would even pay more.

Great service. Very professional and personable. Good attention to detail and pretty fast. Very smooth process with no problems or setbacks. They were on scheduled. They never lagged. They remained on schedule throughout the process of the operation. Very thorough inspection and a good assessment of the damage and repairs necessary. Accurate inspection and complete. Did not miss anything. Very cost effective. Worth what paid for and more.

The wait time wasn't that great, but all in all it was only "ok." The representative was friendly and thorough, when I finally got up there we went over my problem and we were able to resolve it in a matter of minutes. The scheduling process, well I'm not going to say it was good - not going to say it was bad, if I had to rate it overall it would be an 8. I don't know much about inspection process, all I know is I had complained - went to customer service with a problem, left with it resolved, so it's a thumbs up. The value of the service is actually valuable because you can't resolve all things over the phone being put on hold for hours, yes that's value to me.

I recommend them because they're responsible and punctual. They helped me in everything I needed. They are experts and did their job quickly. I will call again. I want to come to my house again. The inspection process was no very fast. I expected this to go faster, they took a long time to do this. Please improve that aspect. Is good service, a great job. I like this company. I will get back soon. I hope the other people also use it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is an environmentally-focused mold removal company. The company abides by strict guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency, and they have an extensive community outreach program.

• Legacy: Indoor-Restore is older than many mold removal companies. The business has been around since 1993 and is known as one of the leaders in the field of mold removal.
  • Community friendly: Indoor-Restore serves the community in addition to individual clients. The company has a community outreach program that provides financial support for people who are in need of assistance.
  • Warranty: The company offers a 10-year warranty for work performed by contractors.
  • Customer service: Indoor-Restore has the reputation for being hard to reach and lacking in customer service.
  • Price: Indoor-Restore‚Äôs high-quality, certified work is known for being expensive for the particular industry.
  • Best for Home and property owners.

Compare Mold Removal and Remediation Companies