4.00/5

Need a mold removal company?

Indoor-Restore Environmental Services

Need a mold removal company?

16 Indoor-Restore Environmental Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 20, 2017

This company gives a 10-year warranty for their work, and yet 1 month later the mold reappeared in the work area. Now they refuse to honor it and are trying to make us pay for a "mold inspection" for $200 more dollars. Company is a scam and I'm suing to get our thousands of dollars back.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I liked using this product because it really helped remove the mold from my home. I had the best product for that I could have had. The product seemed to work fast enough. I didn't see any delay in the amount of time it took for the product to start working. There are no other products out there that would have worked faster. The product was definitely reliable. I didn't see any time when the product did not do what it claimed to do. I have no complaints about how the product performed. It lived up to my standards. The product lives up to its value. There was enough product, and I didn't feel like I wasn't getting the right amount for what I paid for it.

Get expert buying tips about Mold Removal and Remediation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

They were very courteous and took time to answer any questions I had about the service. They went over prices with me and how long the job would take. They were very nice and informative. The speed of the service was very admirable. They had a timeline of when they would be done with the restoring of my home. They met that goal and were very respectful towards my home and pets. The product reliability is one that I could trust. The product has been in my home for at least two weeks and it still looks very brand new. They stand behind their products 100%. The value is one of the best in the business. I saved a lot of money by using their business. They also gave me a great discount for being a first-time customer. They really are a great company to do business with.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

They were on time and friendly, knowledgeable, neat and got the job done in a timely matter. My husband and I are highly allergic to mold and they explained what they were using, and when we grew concerned for our animals they put our minds to ease. They arrived very prompt and had called an hour beforehand to make sure we were home and that our dogs were put up so no incidences would take place. They worked very quietly and quickly and even with the cleanup... I had expected it to take much longer than it did! Even calling ahead to make sure everything was still a go to render their services. I would highly recommend them if you want honest, reliable help in your home, which is hard to come by these days! For the overall value of what you get from start to finish, you really are getting the deal in my opinion!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I would definitely recommend their customer service because they know how to treat their customers with care and respect. They will assist you with all of your needs. The speed is beyond fast. The removal process took absolutely no time at all. Everything worked too quickly. Both were fast, the customer service and the removal time. I would definitely recommend them to others because of their reliability. You could definitely depend on them. They are number one when it comes down to being reliable. The value is worth more than you could ever imagine. When it comes to value, this is one of the best I've seen so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Indoor-Restore Environmental Services?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

The customer service was great, they had a prompt manner and very courteous. I would recommend this service to anyone who asked. They also have a great pricing range, it is affordable and all around great service. They were very prompt with their service. It took less than 48 hours to complete. It was really enjoyable using them and they are true to their word. They are really reliable, and if there is any problems customer support is basically 24/7. I have nothing bad to say about the company. They have a great pricing range as well as the fact depending on the circumstance they can be flexible.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

This company has it down to the T. They are fraud and the original estimate isn't ever correct. They tried charging my cc for over $6K when the signed estimate was for only $1800.

Original review: June 26, 2016

The service was quick and it was very well planned. The estimated date for the project to be done was accurate and on time. The people who came to fix the problem was nice and cogent. Very good service. The timing was good and the material they used to fix the problem was good and holding on. The inspection was nice and fast because of what I pay a month towards them. The process began as soon as the inspection was done in a matter of days. It's still holding on and the place looks almost brand new. Good work.

Original review: June 25, 2016

The customer service was fantastic. I was so upset by the fire. As it ruined all my clothes and new carpeting, but the people whom came for the estimate were great. They helped me through the whole process. Above and beyond! They were able to meet my needs in timing. I wanted it done asap and they were able to finish up 90% of the work by the time quoted. I understand things happen that can be unforseen. I had additional damage in the walls that needed to be gutted after all. The inspectors came on time and were very thorough. We had a good chat and he made me feel like the job would be done right and as quickly as possible. It was expensive. A bit more than I anticipated, but everything was done so well that I would pay it again. The materials are quality and the work was top notch.

Original review: June 19, 2016

Great service. Very professional and personable. Good attention to detail and pretty fast. Very smooth process with no problems or setbacks. They were on scheduled. They never lagged. They remained on schedule throughout the process of the operation. Very thorough inspection and a good assessment of the damage and repairs necessary. Accurate inspection and complete. Did not miss anything. Very cost effective. Worth what paid for and more.

Indoor-Restore Environmental Services expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is an environmentally-focused mold removal company. The company abides by strict guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency, and they have an extensive community outreach program.

• Legacy: Indoor-Restore is older than many mold removal companies. The business has been around since 1993 and is known as one of the leaders in the field of mold removal.

• Community friendly: Indoor-Restore serves the community in addition to individual clients. The company has a community outreach program that provides financial support for people who are in need of assistance.

• Warranty: The company offers a 10-year warranty for work performed by contractors.

• Customer service: Indoor-Restore has the reputation for being hard to reach and lacking in customer service.

• Price: Indoor-Restore’s high-quality, certified work is known for being expensive.

• Best for: Home and property owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs