Great American Baby Photo

Out of Business

Compare Modeling & Talent Agencies

Research top Modeling & Talent Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I sign my son up for Great American Baby Photo and it said it was free. And now they're saying my son one and they want to put it publishes picture in a book of the Great American baby book. But they want money and I think it's a fraud.

I knew this website was a scam immediately once it started demanding payments. I didn't give in to any of it but I don't appreciate the continuous emails from this website. I will be unsubscribing from getting these email alerts.

I entered my granddaughter into the Great American Beautiful Baby Contest and requested by email that my friends vote for her. I then received the email that she had been selected, and I could order a book with her photo in it for about $80 and they requested my credit card info. That sent up the red flags for me and I googled the book. Amazon.com does sell the book, but the complaints about the company were too many, so I declined. Buyers beware and do your homework first.

I entered my granddaughter in the Most Beautiful Baby contest and they said she was going to be put in a book and wanted to know if I wanted to order a copy. I told my son (baby’s father) about it and he was so happy and so he ordered a book and to this day we haven’t received it. They said it would take a couple of months and this was last year. We have no phone number.

I’m terribly hurt because all my family and friends know about her having her picture in the book and the cost of the book is expensive. My son might not forgive me if this is a scam. He took my word that this was legit and I am ashamed.

I signed up for the contest and my info was sold. Now, I get spam all day and night. I also get calls from telemarketers non-stop. I asked to be dropped from their mailing list but have yet to stop receiving email and calls.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Great American Baby Photo?

I ordered the America's Most Beautiful Babies book last year. They stated that it would be published by January of 2009. I keep calling and their phone lines are always busy. When I emailed, I received no response. I paid $79.00 and it was charged to my debit card. I want my money back and this company should be sued for scamming people by using children to get money. This money could be used towards my daughter's college fund.

I ordered 2w books that were supposed to have my daughter’s picture on it. They charged me for it and this was March of this year. I haven't received anything yet and no one from the company will write me back because it never said how long it would take, and I just assume that since it's the cutest kids of 2009, that it won’t be published till the end of the year. How else would they publish all the kids from 2009 in the beginning of the year?

I spent $150 and have my credit card receipt with the charge for it, but it's such a general statement I could have paid for anything and not what they told me it was for. I have 4 kids and hope not to lose out on that money. My friend also purchased the book and I don't believe she's received hers either, but she was smarter than me and printed out her confirmation email (my printer was down). Hopefully, if enough people complain because they don't get their books, we can all have one heck of a law suit and at least get our money back. I’m just going to be optimistic and hope to get it before Christmas.

My baby's photo was to be published in their America's Most Beautiful Baby Book. I never received it, I paid $91.00 for the book; it was charged on my credit card but I never received the book. It is a scam and I want my money back.

I entered my toddler's picture to be in the "coffee tablebook" and paid the $89.00 for the book and was told that I should be recieving the book in a few months, and it has been over a year and nothing. I've been given the run around. Is there any recourse?

I entered my son in photo contest, I was never notified of any winner(couldn't find data online) recieved order form and lettere telling me about my son being selected for a americas most beutiful babies book. I paid for 1 book and a caption on the picture with my visa card. Over a year later I have not recieved any book and my emails go unanswered. as it has been over a year since I ordered this book I am having trouble getting my money back through visa or my bank. I am unable to contact the business.

My daughter-in-law entered this contest and apparently sent out emails asking friends and relatives to vote. Naturally, I voted for my grandchild and have received tons of emails daily generated by this company and/or its affiliates. I have not been able to permanently remove them from my computer.

I entered my daughter's photo into the Great American Baby Photo Contest.
My entry # 3033713. I received several emails that my daughter's picture was selected. I also received a letter that she was selected. I paid for 3 hardbound cover editions by credit card. The first book was for $89.00 I think I paid seperately. Then I received this letter that I could receive 2 more books w/ my daughter picture in it for half price. So, I filled out the form w/ my credit card info and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED not one book. They said they were backed up and I should receive it in December of 2008. It is May of 2009 I have not received any of the books. Please help.

They did charge my credit cards. I have sent several emails. I also have proof of emails they sent to me. Thank u.

Great American Baby Photo Company Profile