Titan Peeler

Compare Cookware Brands

Research top Cookware Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've been using the peeler for a couple years and have had excellent results. However, the sides of the peeler where it attaches to the blade has started to rust. I'd like a replacement since it has been wonderful up until now.

I need to have a replacement peeler. Who do I contact? I have looked on the internet. I need a UK number to contact for my Titan Peeler. It’s broken.

The same thing as the other lady, I was ordering a peeler. I got to the last page and saw the shipping and handling was $15.00. I thought, oh, no, I don't want it. I exited out of the whole screen and saw my credit card was already charged. I refused the packages over 1-1/2 weeks ago and haven't been credited yet.

I went to order the Titan Peeler. I finally got to the last page and noticed the shipping charge was $15 for two. I thought that was outrageous and decided not to purchase. I never hit the submit button. Unfortunately, my CC info had already been keyed. I closed out of the screen. One week later, the charge was in my account! I called and was told to refuse the delivery. I did that. Today, I see in my account a credit for only the peeler portion. The shipping charge was not reimbursed. Do not buy from this scam company!

It was around 5 O'Clock when I decided to order, Michael took my order. He had me for 20 minutes and tried to give me all these offers. Then he forwarded me to my free 3 day accommodations in Florida. A female picked up the phone: "I asked if it was really free?" and she hung up on me. I changed my mind, decided to call back and cancel. Guess what? No answer! I called and called and finally got Carlos. He said my order wasn't there yet call back. Okay sS, I called my bank stop the payment. It was already there! So, I wanted to file a dispute. They said I needed information from a Titan Peeler representative. I called titan for 3 hours! On 2 phones. 6-8pm. No answer! The automated machine says "invalid entry. Good bye." This is a scam. Do not order online. Buy it in the store. It was already there .

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Titan Peeler?

I went to order the peeler and after putting all my credit card information in, it calculated my total at $49.95. The peeler was advertised for $14.99, plus shipping and handling (buy one, get one free). I immediately backed out of the page, never hit the submit button and closed out of the website. When I came home today, there were 3 peelers in my mail. I immediately contacted the company and was told that I had placed the order for 3 peelers. I never received an email confirmation nor were any invoice or packing materials included in the boxes I received. I spoke with Carlos, customer service rep, who told me that they could only refund my money less shipping and handling. This is a complete scam! They charge you for the product before you ever hit the order submit button and never send you any kind of confirmation for your supposed order. We have already filed a complaint with Internet Crimes and will file with Better Business next and anywhere we can.

I visited the Titan Peeler website and started to order one. When I got to the point of finding out they charge the same price for shipping as for the item itself (an exorbitant $15), I (like many others) decided not to order it. The site is set up for you to have to enter your credit card information upfront. I went back and deleted my credit card info and never confirmed the order. They retained my information, charged me $30.97, and shipped it anyway. When I called customer service, I was told it was too late to cancel the so-called order. I was advised to just refuse the package when it came, and I would receive a refund. That didn't happen. I was refunded only $14.99 and they kept the rest.

So they actually took my $15 for returning an item I never ordered in the first place. When I called customer service again, I got the story insisting that I ordered it and the shipping cost is non-refundable. Unfortunately, I read all the complaints about the Titan Peeler Scam, after the fact. It is truly a scam! If anyone is reading this who hasn't already been scammed, please do not order a Titan Peeler from the Titan Peeler website! If you must have one, buy it in the store or order it from a private seller.

Like others here, I was charged for an order I did not submit. When I called the customer service number, the agent told me that simply proceeding from the first to second screen submits the order. I asked him, “Why then was there a "Submit Order" button at the bottom of the total screen?” He could not answer. Basically, the moment you put your information on the first page and proceed to the next, they place your order for you. I have filed a complaint with "Internet Crimes" which is a federal agency. I would recommend others do the same. This is fraud, pure and simple.

I saw a commercial on TV for Titan Peelers and had a website. I went to the website to order the peeler. It said that cost would be $14.95 plus would add another peeler for free with extras. I started the process online to order, putting my credit card number and all of the other information needed to buy the peeler. I clicked to the next process and found out that it was extra to process the second peeler, but also now, they had it to where you could get a better peeler for an additional cost. So I decided not to get it.

I never got a confirmation and went back to the beginning and took out my information. I left the website and then decided to go back and check to make sure my credit card number was gone. Lo and behold, I could not cancel out my credit card number. It is now on their site. I did contact my credit card company, and they have sent me a new card number. So it has been taken care of, but I feel this should be known (about what this company is doing). I checked online to see if there has been complaints of this website, and there was.

I went online to order the Titan Peeler. After seeing the charge for shipping, I decided not to proceed. They charged me anyway, and of course, my story is the same as all the other people, except, I went to my bank on Tuesday (this was on the 19th), because Monday was Martin Luther King day. I put a dispute on it, and had the bank cut up my debit card. They told me that I would get the money back in a couple of days. People, get to your bank, and put a dispute against them. Good luck. This is $30.97 I can not afford to lose.

On 11/5/09, I order 2 Titan Peelers and also upgraded them. They should have cost $7.95 each; however, I upgraded them for an additional $9.00. The total should have been just under $25.00. When I entered all the information and was about to submit the order, which by the way I did not, I noticed that the shipping charges were in the amount of $15.98. So, to reiterate, I did not click on "submit order" instead I got out of the site.

When I looked at my email, I saw that the order had been placed. I immediately called Titan Peelers and was told nothing could be done for 24 hours. I called back early this morning, the 6th, and was told the order couldn't be canceled. It had already been shipped. I am furious and do not believe that it has been shipped. I was told to refuse the package. I live in an apartment and packages are often left outside my door without my knowledge, so refusing it may not be an option I have.

I do not want to pay this outrageous amount for shipping. I am furious and feel this is a disreputable way of doing business.

I had the exact same situation with Titan Peeler. I wanted the “buy one, get one” free peeler for $14.95 as seen on TV. When I placed the order, there was no “Confirm” page or “This is your total” page. I was charged $92.90. I immediately called the company. I had to wait about an hour and a half; they were not open yet. I was told I could not change my order yet because it was not in the system; and I have one day to cancel it, so call the next day. I called back again later in the day to see if it showed up. I got a different person and was told the exact same thing. The next day I called, a different person again; I was told I was too late to cancel. The order had already been shipped out, but I can refuse the product when it came and be refunded the full purchase price and shipping. I was fine with that. I called a little later to make sure I was given the same story, and I was.

I was upset, so I called again to the company and asked for a manager this time (her name being Angela). I told her the order was messed up in the first place and they should take care of it. By this time, I told her I no longer even wanted the product. She told me there was nothing she could do, that I could refuse the merchandise when I received it and I would get a refund of the purchase price. At that time, I was so frustrated and upset that I hung up. After cooling down, I realized she said a refund of the purchase price, not anything else. So I called again - another operator. I asked her if I could refuse the product and get a full refund; she said yes. I asked, “Including the shipping and handling?” And she said yes.

I then asked to speak with the manager Angela again. I asked her when I would receive the refund. She said when they get the refused product back. I said, “I will get the full purchase price and shipping and handling refunded to me?” She said no, not the shipping and handling. I told her every time I had called (getting madder by the minute) her operators, four in total (might have been five - I called many times), had told me that I would get the full total refunded including shipping and handling. She again stated no, just the purchase price, they were wrong. I told her that she was either calling her employees liars or calling herself a liar. I told her I would be contacting the BBB and hung up. I then called my bank and tried to cancel the payment, which I could not.

This order was done on 2/17/09 at 6:35am. I called on the 17th and 18th multiple times. I forgot to write down all of the names (make sure you do if this ever happens to you). I sent in my report to the BBB on 2/18/09 at 1:53pm. I received an email titled “Thank you for your order!” on 2/17/09 at 6:35am. I received a second email titled “Your order has been received!” on 2/18/09 at 8:04pm. The third email I received on 2/20/09 at 1:09am (three days after I had been told that I could not cancel my order because it had already been shipped) was titled “Your package has been shipped!” I refused the product. I received two refunds: one on 3/11/09 totaling $29.97 and one on 3/16/09 totaling $34.97. A total of $27.96 for shipping and handling. This is for four potato peelers. Be careful.

Titan Peelers Company Profile