Tate Publishing

Mustang, OK

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I wrote and published a book through Tate. It supposedly went on the market in February 2016. I have contacted various bookstores and places and no one has it. Tate Publishing spoke highly of the distribution channels, etc. I called once about royalties and they told me it was too soon and to call back in the first quarter of 2017. I did, but now they appear to have closed down: phones are disconnected, no faxes, cannot contact by email, etc. I paid over $500. I guess I was a fool. Been scammed. I filed a complaint with the OK Attorney General's Office today. Don't bother with the BBB. They are also a scheme–just wasting time.

I worked 5 years on deciphering the true interpretation of the Book of Revelation in the Jewish Bible. Having a very limited budget, I found Tate Publishing's $895 complete package a real good deal. And seeing their Christian Testimonies ensured my reasoning. I sent Rita a few sample chapters and she had Richard call me to 'close the deal'. Mid December 2016, I sent the entire manuscript to Neptalie and never received confirmation of its arrival until I texted Richard - then silence. After the Tim e-mails I contacted Rita with the concern of my manuscripts security since the loss of their overseas office. She asked that I send her a copy. But I already sent Tate Publishing a copy. Yes?? I wonder if their entire server was hacked along with their email accounts.

Well, after hearing that Tate is being sued by ZEROX and another printer company, and their website is down, AND all their phones are disconnected including Richard's private cell, the conclusion is simple; I've been had - they pulled a fast one on me. So... DO NOT sign their release form! They are in breach of contract! By doing so, you release them of any obligation. Dispute your payment with your credit card company. Tate cannot fulfill their obligation to you even with a third party. Keep all your paperwork, contract, emails and communication logs with the company to ensure a settlement in your favor. And yes this means you may have to sue them for damages.

If Tate Publishing is cooperative and returns the money paid to them, by you, for services NOT rendered AND takes action to prevent the theft of all manuscripts in their possession (by deleting them or returning them), and release all authors from their contracts with NO 'strings' attached; only then, can there be a settlement. There is no open communication available with Tate Publishing other than their 'Author Release Form' on what used to be their website. Again, being suckered by the Tate's is very disturbing. I believe their primary goal was to sucker as many people with their $895.00 deal, steal authors' manuscripts, and stiff their vendors and employees. They'll stand before the King of Kings for their deceit. I'm not perfect either, but I don't use Christianity as a means to deceive. So it's time to fight! I'm prepared to go to Mustang Oklahoma for a class action lawsuit if things get more out of hand. And if anyone has stolen my manuscript...

I chose Tate Publishing for two reasons. I had met an author of two children's books published by Tate. This author now tells me that for her first book in 2012 she had a great experience. For her second book, in 2014, things did not go as smoothly, but still okay. Then after my contact with Tate via their website, Richard Tate reached out to me with an offer that I thought was better than that of other publishing companies. I signed a contract in Feb, 2016 to have two children's books published (2nd book "free" if submitted within one year).

Things seemed to move along until Nov. 2016, when they suddenly stopped all correspondence. I had received my "printed proof" of the first book, and was excited to have gotten to that point. However, numerous e-mails by me, as well as phone calls, went unanswered after that. I also received the e-mail from Tim indicating that Richard Tate has not paid his employees, he has no more employees, and my book will not be published. I then contacted the author that I had met, and she told me that the e-mail was supposedly fraudulent, that she was told by someone supposedly helping her with her third book, that someone had hacked into their e-mails.

I think the fraud is being committed by Tate Publishing, not by "Tim". I think we are being taken for a ride while Tate tries to align the company to prepare to either declare bankruptcy or just disappear, all the while telling us that they are "restructuring" and/or "moving services back to the States"! Sure I can cancel my contract, but that makes it too easy for them. However, if I do not cancel, I don't know if my books will stay in limbo with them forever if they do "stay in business". One unfortunate thing is that my contract has no promise or even indication of how long it will take for my book(s) to even get to production. I may want to join in a class action lawsuit, but I don't think we would get much for that--maybe pennies on the dollar. I like the suggestion someone posted about calling my local BBB. I also will be filing a complaint with the OK Attorney General's office.

I published two years ago. It took forever to get anything in print. I still have not received all my royalty checks. I just received an email asking me to send them $50.00 for the release back to me. If there is a Class Action Lawsuit, I want to be part of it.

As a professed Christian publishing Company, Tate Publishing was rated really high when I was considering them to publishing one of my completed manuscripts; in December 2014 Tate offered me a reduced rate to publish as partners. On February 4, 2015, a contract was signed by Tate and me for Tate to partner with me at a discounted rate from the original offer. Tate was to begin production in August 2015. Tate sent me a copy of the completed printed book on December 2015. Because of Copyright concerns, I submitted changes to 22 pages. In November 2016 I paid Tate for an order for 30 books and have gotten nothing but the runaround ever since: from November 2016 until the present January 24, 2017.

Tate claims to be a Christian Publisher, and so I believed my investment would be honored. If Tate represents Christian virtue, it is no wonder so many people are turning away from Christianity. It appears cheating people out of money is more important for so-called Christian owned American Corporations than honoring agreements with consumers and following the word of God. I am now out of more than $1000.00, and as a 68 year old senior citizen living on a fixed income - I am appalled at Tate's deception and dishonorable behavior and now feel the whole of Christianity is nothing but a Luciferian fraud: Satanic in its dealing with God fearing people.

I invite any others who have been deceived, betrayed and cheated out of money by Tate who wish to help launch a Class Action Suit against Tate and their Corporate interest to please contact me. As a trained paralegal I intend to do everything to expose Tate, its Christian affiliates and whatever church and organized religious worship group they are associated with and welcome any others who would like to get satisfaction for the evil done against them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tate Publishing?

I have been working with Tate Publishing for 3 years. My book is just getting to the marketing stage. I paid them off a year ago. I am very upset. This was my first book. Angel sent an email 2 days before the transition letter came out, stating that someone from marketing will be getting in touch with me. I trying to figure out what to do because I have no book and they have 1500.00 of my money.

Everything went so smoothly for my first book "Founding of a Nation: the Story of the 13 Colonies", so I felt secure in paying for Publishing for life. I submitted my manuscript for my second book and as soon as my second book was submitted, things fell apart. I didn't know I was trying to contact an editor in the Philippines; I sent e-mails and called Ronnie daily but nothing happened. I called for two weeks and got no answer to my emails and my phone calls. Last week I got an e-mail from Tate telling me that the company is bringing back everything from overseas and I could fill out a ticket and somebody would get back to me in 24 hours and I would hear about the status of my book; nothing has happened.

I know now I have been duped and my money is gone. Another e-mail came and it said for the cost of $50.00 I could sign the agreement to hold Tate harmless; I would receive my manuscript back along with all the artwork. Today that part of the agreement has been deleted; they just want me to hold Tate harmless, but no mention of getting my manuscript(s) back. How can these people sleep at night? They say they are a Christian company, which is another lie! Since Tate owns my first book with their ISBN number I have even lost the rights to my published book. Yes Karma has a way of clobbering you in the back. Good luck Tate.

Over a year ago I signed up with Tate to publish my book, Alcatraz Escapees in the Bahamas. This book came about as a result of being a missionary in the Bahamas during the 1970's and reconnecting with an old Bahamian friend. At first I was impressed with their services. The first contact I had was with Kirk, he was the person who signed me up with Tate. He was very attentive and returned all of my calls/emails and answered all of my questions. Soon afterwards I found out that he was no longer with the company. Maverick became my production manager and he also was very attentive and did an excellent job. I was most pleased with Maverick and he provided me with great customer service. Tate made a great trailer video and website for my book. Then my marketing consultant was Daxton and his assistant was Randy, and they too gave me very good service.

Then in December 2016/January 2017 things went dead silent! November 7, 2016 I ordered 100 books and to date have not received them. I ordered posters, business cards, etc and have received nothing. Also, on December 21, 2016 I ordered one of my books on Tate's website (just like any customer would) and I have received nothing. I tried to call and email Tate about these unfulfilled orders, with no response. I used their Tate website to inquire about my book order and I put in my order number and it replied that it was invalid, even though I used the correct number. I retried again and it kept responding that it was an incorrect order number.

I called and emailed Tate on numerous occasions with no response whatsoever. I contacted my credit card and disputed the charges since Tate never provided the goods I ordered. They removed the charges from my account. I also know others that ordered my book and never received any books either. I also am aware that many (maybe most all) of their employees are now gone. There is now only dead silence at Tate and I do not know what to do about marketing my book since it is listed with Tate. What a predicament.

My experience mirrors what many others have encountered while dealing with Tate Publishing. Great going in. All the way up to the books release, then... nothing. No help marketing, ridiculously inadequate marking materials, no help selling the book, and worst of all no royalties, when I was seeing reviews, and knew first hand that many people had purchased my book. I have over two thousand likes on my books Facebook Page, yet, I've been paid less than $25 in royalties. I've requested an accounting on several occasions, and gotten absolutely no response. If there is a class action suit... I'm in.

I keep finding my books for sale all over the country. I didn't send them! I was published with Tate Publishing in 2007. I had no sales and no royalties for 8 years when I severed my contract with them. Since that time I have updated my book and offered it for sale through Create Space and Amazon Kindle. Recently on my Amazon author page, I find all of these copies of my book for sale, some outrageously priced very high! I have started contacting each seller to find out where these books came from. Tate told me they had no copies of my book when the contract was severed and I became a sole, copy-written owner.

They returned my photo disc, but ALL of the books for sale on Amazon that are mine are the Tate logo editions. It only furthers my frustration to now find out that I cannot even contact Tate to find out why and how they sold my property apparently from one coast to the other without me knowing about it or receiving any monetary remuneration. There should be a class action lawsuit for fraud and count me in!!!

Just got an email from Tate allowing me to pay to get copies of my print ready materials. It appears they are going out of business. After all the money we paid for the contract and now we have to pay to get our materials back. This is unconscionable. I am hesitant to even send the $50 because of all the complaints of people paying and getting nothing. A lot of people are discussing lawsuits but the emails are all deleted from the reviews.

My children's book was finally published in late Nov. 2015. It had taken me about a year to get the illustrations at least acceptable. After initially submitting the four characters that I was very pleased with, the backgrounds were obviously rushed through and many details were left out. It took me a year to get to where the pictures made sense. I was fortunate to get my initial order, plus a few extra copies to cover for ones that had damaged corners. I just finished selling the last copy I had last month. My complaints at this point are two. Tate definitely overcharges both the author initially and assigns a retail price that isn't competitive. After calling for an accurate accounting of any books sold online, I was finally told my royalty check would be 92 cents, but I have never received it. I've told myself that I would just have to chalk this experience up to lesson learned, but I would definitely be interested in a class action suit should one be organized.

Tate published two books for me. The first was a wonderful experience. I should have known to question things when my second book was in editing. What a nightmare. I found myself correcting the editors regularly and after multiple correction requests, I am embarrassed to say that it was published with errors anyway. Not only that, but Tate owes me some books. I actually got one 'royalty check' for fifty cents! I have plenty of saved emails so if a lawyer wants to run with this, I'm in.

Ladies and gentleman, run from this company. I have already hired an attorney and am a part of a larger lawsuit against Tate Publishing. I was really impressed at first by Dr. Tate and was fed so much BS that I really fell for it. I was told so much would happen, I would be doing speaking engagements and we would be making a lot of money together. Then our credit card was charged twice what it was supposed to, and I was told that I would be refunded. Weeks went by, then my emails started coming back as undeliverable, and I finally received a call from Dr. Tate saying they bought a very expensive email system and they couldn't figure it out. Long story short, do not go through this company, I could go on and on but I have learned my lesson.

They published my first book, The First Day Of School Randy Willie Bumble Bee and they did a great job. Turn in a new book to Dr. Tate, said he loved it, would like to get started on publishing it and this was in Feb 2016. I ask how long will it take to get it out and ready to sell and he said May 2016. Okay I started making a plan on how I'm going to get the book out there and May came and no book in May. Maybe July, no book out in July and was told they would put a rush on it and for sure the book will be out in August. So I'm thinking about school starting and I started to call schools for book readings and signings in September. No book in August or September, I had to call all the schools back to cancel. But was told for sure in October again.

October is Bully month and my books are about bullies. No book again, no book in October, so I started to call Dr. Tate and left a message on how upset I am, I was crying and ask him to please call me back. Of course he's not calling me back, someone else calls me back and they were working on the illustrates. November they did email me the book. The story was all wrong, illustrates were okay but the illustrates in my first book was a lot better. I rewrote the book, emailed the rewrites and then she told me she didn't get them. Emailed them again and this was the first of December. And that the last of anything from them, I called and called and email and email. I'm talking to an attorney now.

So, after reading a BUNCH of complaints about Tate Publishing, which I wish I had done in the first place, I am joining what seems to be a long list of people who have had similar dealings with this company. I wrote a book and nearly a year ago signed with Tate Publishing, and bought the package that would allow me speaking engagements that were set up by this company. Under contract when my release date came, they were supposed to do a "media blitz", a 15 second video trailer to help promote my book and it was to appear on several major book store websites. Well, the ONLY thing that happened was that my book did appear on Amazon, but without a book image. Also, I ordered and paid for 45 books 10 weeks ago and still have none. I can't get anyone to send me an email or give me a phone call telling me anything.

As far as I'm concerned, this company is a fraud and I have already called my attorney. Sadly, he told me it would cost me more in legal fees than I would recover to pursue any type of legal action against Tate Publishing. Still if there was a way to hold them responsible for what they have done to me and several others, I would be more than happy to join in. If you have had similar dealings with this folks, don't hesitate to contact me. I am a Pastor, so I am trying to be as gracious and kind as I can, but still take people to task for their actions.

I have read a lot of the following reviews. As a Tate author, my experience with the company has been, sadly, very similar. First, the name of my journal-memoir book was changed from A Compilation of Forgiveness to The Script in My Box: A Journal of Forgiveness based on their dislike of the original title. Due to lack of staff, I had to edit my own book while in process. Then, the cost! At the time of publishing my book, I was attending college (master's), and I literally had "two days" to do rewrite and revisions my book before the so-called deadline. I never had any scheduled book events (from the east coast area), and I never saw or heard of tv ads being viewed of my book.

My book is about the many secrets and lies (example it includes my growing up years, teen years, marriage with kids and finding out that my husband was holding a secret years: a gigantic secret. He never wanted to actually marry me after being married together for more than 16 years. In the book, I even reference as being my highschool sweetheart. My book includes all of the events that were taken in such actions by friendly community people and families. It's written in a fine-arts theme approach of which the company thought was very strange and odd [abnormal to write in such a manner]: creative writing style. I love the art of writing, and I am a graduate of several colleges who has taken several courses of the art.

Whenever I try to reach out to their customer service number to speak to someone, I never get a callback or email. In the book, I mention about other love experiences. What I later discovered, actually, after doing my own community research, is that all these people are related -- whether immediate or distant relatives. So, I wanted to see if Tate would like to revise or proceed in allowing me to write another book with them. I am now divorced from my husband, and my financial situation has changed drastically: from rich girl to poor beggar. That's another story-book theme for another book approach. I have learned in order to give, you must receive. My latter years has been of receiving of relying on our government through no fault of my own. I have asked Tate has my book sold at least one copy, they always respond with a "no".

I have my own company brand -- that's why I wrote my book. I now have individuals and other company brands who would like to use my company brand's stuff without asking me for permission; like they are entitled to my stuff. Like, as a child, did I give the entertainment industry or book writers permission to use my personal character in some form or fashion? I have my own company brand that I've worked consistently to build: a customer service company brand. I need all of my book-sale profits without copyright infringements. So if there is any brand out there who is using my stuff, STOP IT.

I tell my audience all the time just because an individual or company is faith-based does not mean they are always reflecting the Holy Trinity of God. As a Christian, speaking to other like-minded individuals, we as humans are sinners and are not perfect in all of our ways. There is only one who is, and he doesn't live in the earth realm. No, I am not an ordained preacher by any sect or denomination [also learned that most of my husband's relatives are actual Christian preachers or affiliated with most of the nearby places of worship]. Uugh! How can I win in new life experiences of the given situations that were no fault of my own? Ex-husband's? Our children?

What you all must do is stay focused, yet mindful. That is my plan, and I hope that is your plan, too. I promise. My book was an outline of my future goals after my last semester of college (master's). I didn't know what my life would be like after college because it was my first experience of having my being without my husband. I know many authors may say this --- if people were to read my book it would change and decrease family-bonding challenges in most homes. I truly believe this and, yes, I practice what I proclaim.

So if Tate took advantage of me in some form or fashion, there is a God above who knows all and sees all. He is the ultimate judge in the case of our lives and our actions. I do believe that I should receive some form of monetary compensation for said actions. Hasn't happen yet so I'm leaving that up to him, too. People, know your purposes for doing what you do. Live on purpose, have your being of your actions on purpose, and smile on purpose to one stranger every day.

Sadly, I add my name to the long list of authors scammed by Tate. That they hide behind Christ's words is deplorable. Ordered 20 copies of my book last Oct. Nothing. Just texted the so-called Rev. Tate. His response was it is my "error" to file a complaint and that he would speak to me the next day. Two next days later, he has broken the commandment about lying. 3.5 months later, he has broken the commandment about stealing my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM. It is built on lies and theft.

Thank God for American Express. They refunded my money immediately after calling and emailing several times about my lifetime author projects. I was extremely disappointed. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Don't believe the Christian Hype that puts you at ease. Yeah ok!

Surprisingly things went well with Tate in the beginning. I asked them to send me ideas for the cover of my book and it far exceeded my expectations. I had a very specific date I needed my books and my promotional material and they met that. And then the wheels fell off. Terry **, my 'marketing' guy sucks. He refuses to return calls or emails. He is a derelict. He has done almost zero to help me sell my book. I have come up with ideas on my own. I hear a lot about class action suits and I would love to be a part of one. My email is **. Royalty checks and audits... hahahahahaha.

Yes I was preparing to make my last contract payment to Tate Publishing. Yesterday I received an email from someone claiming to be their vice president and director of production. The email explained that Ryan Tate had not paid any of his employees and my book would never be finished. I have tried to contact them via email and phone. All of the emails are being returned right back to me and I am only getting voice recordings on the phone. I have now found that they have been discredited (if that is the correct word) with the Better Business Bureau. I am a first-time author and this has been a horrible, dream crushing experience. This was a major investment for me and I don't know what I will do now to get my manuscript published.

I was attracted to Tate Publishing by their wonderful con and published my 6th book with them. What a mistake! Having not received royalties from Tate and receiving reviews from people who have purchased and read my book. Made me suspicious as to Tate's thievery!

Today I received an email from Tim ** from Tate Publishing who wrote the following to me: "HI. I would like to inform you that Ryan Tate didn't pay his employees and your book will never be finished. He has no more employees, editors, designers, printers, and marketing consultants, but he still keeps on selling and making promises on finishing your book."

I was confused by this email since Tate had already published two of my books so I emailed and left a voicemail for Terry ** plus I replied to Tim **. I have not heard back from any of them so I don't know if Tate Publishing is still open for business or not. I ordered 100 copies of my latest novel from them on November 16, 2016 using some of my unused Credit that I had with them and I still haven't received the books. I placed the same order with them two months earlier but Daxton ** forgot to place the order. Today I checked on the order via their website and it said the order number was invalid. I emailed Ronnie ** (ASR Team Leader) several times and I got a reply that his email account was cancelled. Lately he hasn't replied to my emails so I wonder if the email I received today from Tim ** is true.

I called Daxton ** today and was directed to Terry ** voicemail and he never returns my phone calls for book order inquiries. Tate Publishing sends me emails about two to three times a week asking me to buy more books from them but I laugh each time I receive one because they still haven't shipped my books from the last order I placed. My first book I published with them went smoothly but my second book did not. They screwed up getting it on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com and they still never made me a Facebook page for either book like they said they would in the contract. In addition, they never made a video trailer for my second novel either. I found a new publisher for my third and fourth novels and they are all American citizens and are very responsive to all my needs and everything is going smoothly.

I just wanted to warn people about this email I received from Tate Publishing today and I wonder if they are still in business. If they are I want to know why I received this email and I also want to know why no one from Tate replied to my emails and voicemails I left with them. I'M NOT HAPPY WITH TATE PUBLISHING!!

I submitted a manuscript 8 years ago but never signed a contract or paid the required fee as it was just too expensive. Throughout the years, I've received numerous notifications that the company was still interested in my manuscript (which helped to keep alive my dream of one day having a book published). In November, Tate ran a special and I paid the required amount.

Shortly after that (due to not receiving regular correspondences from the company), I discovered where the company had not be endorsed by the BBB. I contacted Tate and requested to be released from the contract and to have my money refunded. I was told this was not possible. A person in a management position assured me that the project manager would be in touch and to let her know if this did not happen. I've continued to be in the dark about my book, and feel that I have been scammed. In fact, I received an email from an employee today stating that Ryan Tate had not paid his employees and in fact had no more employees and that my book would NEVER be completed. :(

I got as far as editing sent, which was very short. When I tried to sent back final editing along with the consent form, I received email from my production manager for weeks stating that he didn't receive my final edited manuscript and consent form. Eventually I began to call him, always leaving voice mail and never getting a return call. A few days ago, I received the notice that the receiver is permanently rejecting my emails.

Last week I received an email from Tim ** stating that jobs were coming back to the U.S., which led me to believe that Tate had outsourced their business. I had explained to ** that I had recently sent the completed manuscript and consent form addressed to my project manager at Tate in Oklahoma. Now I'm guessing that it's in some big pile of mail for people who don't work on site. Well, today I received email from ** explaining that my book will not be published and that Ryan Tate has not been paying employees. So, I take this to mean that there's not hope in getting published with Tate.

Actually, this is my second book with Tate. I published with them last spring. My old title doesn't exist on the Tate site but is offered at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I wrote ** and asked about a refund and don't expect to hear anything promising. Therefore, I am completely on board for any of you who have been taken for a ride with Tate and would like to get your money back. I paid $1400 for the first book and $650. for the second one, with the promise that I would get free publishing for life after the second book is published.

One thing I thought was really suspicious about Tate is when my project manager stated that I had 2 weeks to send in my final manuscript and consent form, which I did and which he never acknowledged. That doesn't sound professional to tell an author they have only 2 weeks. With my first book, it was the same. They took a few months to actually publish it. So, I fell for their low life promises twice. I've never received any compensation for my first book. I know I've had sales from Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Tate never sent any kind of sales records my way.

I have to comment on the so-called Christian side of Tate. I wonder if that was all part of their scam, knowing that it's easier to build trust when you're Christian based. That's for them to explain I guess. I'm glad to see that there are so many willing to tell their sad Tate story. I sincerely hope that everyone who puts a lot of effort and heart into telling a story gets success elsewhere.

My name is GABRIEL **. I'm a Tate Publishing author for 3 years now. I've read some pretty concerning negative reviews for this company. My personal experience with Tate Publishing has been great. They're very professional and overall it has been a nice. They gave me a chance when many other publishers did not believe in me. I will stay and support Tate Publishing. Thank you.

I signed a contract with Tate publishing in December of 2015 for a children's book. I spoke with other authors that had worked with Tate and all had good experiences. For the first several months, everything was going great. I was constantly in contact with Trinity ** as well as Liz, my project manager. When I received my "proof book" I was very pleased with the illustrations. All of the characters were just as I described them and they did a great job drawing the scenes. I was a little frustrated with the edits. It seemed as though no one really took the time to go through and edit it properly. After receiving the proof book is when things went downhill for me.

I tried multiple times to get in contact with a new project manager that they assigned me. No such luck. I've been trying to contact someone since November 2016 and have received no emails or calls back. It as though they have dropped off the face of the earth. This morning January 11, 2017, I received an email from an anonymous Tate employee stating this... "To Whom It May Concern, I would like to inform you that Ryan ** does not pay his employees and your book will never be finished. He has no more employees, editors, designers, printers, but still keeps on selling and making promises that they can finish your book." Obviously, there will something will need to be done, since we have all paid our money to have these books published. Anyone out there in the same boat as me? What is your plan to get your money back?

After reading all your reviews, I now realized that Tate Publishing is a fraud! I thought because I'm living in Vienna Austria that is why they don't care about my complaints but I have seen that I'm not alone in this fraudulent company that claims to be Christian. My book was published on the 15 September 2015 and it's available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble plus other websites. Around June 2016, I received via e-mail the detail accounts of sales of my book, telling me that they sold only one book.

I knew that a lot of people ordered my book from Amazon because they will make selfie with my book and tag me on it in Facebook but Tate Publishing said they sold only one book. After selling the first order of 300 copies of my books, I ordered and paid for 30 books to fill up my books for a book signing event since 31st of March 2016 up to date, I have not received anything. In three months time it will be one year I ordered for books. I have thousands of series of e-mails conversations, they kept lying to me that they had problems with their printing machines.

After sometimes they said that the machine is ready and my books would be shipped in eight days. Months will pass and I didn't receive anything. I once tried to threaten them with a lawsuit and they sent me a FedEx tracking number, telling me that my books has been shipped; I was happy. After some weeks I tracked the shipment with the number and saw that the shipment was still in Oklahoma, it did not moved an inch.

I wrote an e-mail again to complain and I got a reply from Rhea ** that my package is still with them at the company, that they are still waiting for FedEx to come and pick it. I asked why I received a tracking number telling me that my order has been shipped? How can you have a tracking number without shipment? His answer was that they normally develop a tracking number in their office and send the informations to FedEx before they would come and pick up the package.

Then I asked him, "How long does it take a courier services like FEDex to come and pick up a postage, as far as I know it takes only the next day for any courier service to pick it up. Since then I did not get any answers from them and they wouldn't pick their calls or return them. I have written to Stacy ** who normally replies all my e-mails but this time, I did not hear from her too. In the contract, it's written that after I must have sold 2,500 copies of my book, I would be entitled to get back $1,790.00 I initially paid as a Publicist cost.

They intentionally doing this so that won't be able to reach the goal of selling 2,500 copies of my book to be able to get my money back. I went to see my lawyer and he told me that I can not sue an American Company from Europe. Please I need help from any of you guys that wants to do a class action lawsuit to include me. You can contact me through the title of my book " Beyond The Borders Of Life And Death" on any social media.. Facebook/ YouTube/Instagram/Google. I need to cancel and withdraw my book from them and actually get all my money back. We must give accounts of whatever we did on earth and hell fire awaits anyone that lied in the name of God.

My mom and I published our book, Unspoken Secrets and Quiet Whispers through Tate Publishing and the communication and requests had been satisfactory up until now. Communication and request for service has literally stopped. I have gotten a general explanation from Terry ** as of why there has been no responses and that was Tate Publishing is restructuring and in the near future, we will be notified of the new way of business. That statement "in the near future" doesn't sound promising. We need to find out if this is a breach of contract so we can move forward.

I would agree that there is nothing more to add to what has been said except to say that it's sad this company says they are Christian. I would like to contact other authors about a class action suit but not sure how to do this. Please contact me if interested.

Tate Publishing Company Profile