Psychics

The notion of fraudulent psychics might sound redundant, but study the cards carefully and you'll find that most of these complaints are really about fraudulent use of 900 numbers, surely the worst idea the telephone industry ever came up with. For an insider's view of the 900 psychic game, here's Lisa.

The Federal Trade Commission and consumer groups have been trying to get control of the 900-number problem for years but with little success, unfortunately. All consumers would be well advised to contact their telephone company and be certain there is a 900 block on all their phone lines.

We have nothing against psychics but consumers ought to beware -- there is no standard against which someone who claims to be a psychic can be judged. Thus, anyone who voluntarily gives money to someone who claims to be a psychic can be sure of only one thing: the supposed psychic now has what used to be the client's money.

There's no way to say this delicately but those who give money to psychics identify themselves as being somewhat, uh, gullible. Many supposed psychics will continue pushing just to see how much money, travel, housing and so forth they can get before the "mark" finally wises up. If life's getting you down a better bet is to consult a licensed psychotherapist. This would be someone with a Ph.D., M.S.W. or M.D.

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This woman is a FAKE! She also goes by QUEENOFWANDS2018 and JAY **. When I could not resonates with what she was telling me in the reading, she caught an attitude and became tremendously defensive. I am still in shock how unprofessional and rude she behaved. The short reading ended by her rudely and abruptly name calling me. I hope this review can save a lot of people money & time. I booked a 30 minute reading $47.

I met with Jennifer ** back in June during one of her gatherings where she introduces herself to the local community and shows off her "gifts". For a modest fee of course. The money was minimal and I have had the opportunity to know people I consider genuinely psychic so I thought I would try her out. I had been going through a rough patch in my life and I thought I would try her out. It didn't take long to figure out her game. She pulled out all the tricks, seeing some dead woman behind me, claiming it was someone close to me, not being able to see her clearly and blurting out different hair color hoping I would say "yeah, I know who that is", etc. I didn't fall for it and pressed her about my work situation, but she kept trying to steer the reading back to the woman. I held my ground and pressed about work.

I was quickly told that I wouldn't lose my job and that I would be promoted and everything would be fine, obviously to shut me up so she could move the reading along how she wanted it to go. Turns out I didn't get promoted, but in fact did lose my job due to downsizing. I found a better position a couple of weeks later in a new company. That was the first thing she was wrong about. The second thing was my personal life. When I would not take the bait about the mysterious "dead woman" behind me that she claimed to see but couldn't see clearly, she immediately jumped to my relationship status. I decided to take the bait and told her only half of what had occurred with my ex a couple months prior. I left out 2 very important details though. 1, that she had already remarried, and 2 that she had already had a child. She had been cheating with someone while she was with me and had gotten pregnant before she left me for him.

At first she had told me the child was mine, but toward the end of her pregnancy she could not keep lying to me and told me the truth and she left. Jennifer told me I would get back together with my ex and that we were soulmates. I did not tell her the missing 2 bits of information yet because she went back to the dead woman. I finally chose to outright lie to her and tell her my aunt had passed recently. She told me immediately that the dead woman was her. AT this point I could not let the charade go on any further. I told her about my ex and that I had lied and that my aunt was still alive that no one had passed away in my life recently. She became irritated and suggested I attend one of her "classes" since I was blocking her and needed to be opened up. I said "no thanks" and left. I did not request my money back nor do I want it back now because it was not much.

The obvious true scam was to get me talked into attending her courses or classes or whatever else she planned in order to "open me up and make improve my awareness". I posted about this on ripoff report but I waited a few months to do it because I believed that she would not remember me. I was wrong. She posted a lengthy rebuttal, complete with phone numbers of her friends, no doubt business associates or friends she has close to her who would say or do anything for her. In her rebuttal she accused me of being a competitor, which I am not, I was only a duped customer. I didn't think anything much of her rebuttal and it was not surprising to me that she posted it.

Then though, I received 2 phone calls from people claiming to be representatives of Ms. **. They made it very clear that she would be seeking legal action if I didn't post a retraction. So in order to keep from becoming another statistic about some person being sued and paying out the nose for posting a negative review I decided it was not worth the hassle and I posted a retraction which seems to have pacified her. My report was 100% factual and true but at the same time I didn't want to get sued.

But I did not want my complaint and review to be so easily dismissed and I chose to submit my complaint again and was told by a legal professional that I just have to add the disclaimer that this complaint is solely my opinion based solely on my own experience with Ms. **. She has only a Facebook page at the moment. She claims to be working on an actual website. My advice to everyone in the eastern PA area who is considering her services, and again this is just my opinion, to not bother. In my opinion she will tell you what you want to hear and try and bait you into one of her classes where she can make some real money off of you and your problems.

I went to work for this company, and they were so unprofessional. They took over a month to hire me, then when they did they didn't train me. Then they wanted me to be on skype every time I was logged in, ridiculous. On top of that they didn't have any work on the landlines only chatting. I told the owner that my eyes hurt, he didn't care. He said he would put me on the line but that it was very slow. Then why are they hiring other people if it's very slow. BAD MANAGEMENT!!!!STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

I spoke with Wendy ** seven times over four months with one simple question: when will my job search produce a job? She made three predictions, each proven false over the time period. When I reached out to hold her accountable she made a fourth prediction (conveniently timed after the Keen.com feedback period), sent me an email laced with insults, and then blocked me. Keen.com has refunded me less than 10% of the moneys I gave to Wendy ** but has removed this feedback from Keen.com's website.

Psychic Emily **. I called her twice, once during a breakup in 2013 and again in 2016 and she was so great and to the point. During the end of my engagement in 2013 I was not ready for the truth but she gave it to me and now I couldn't be happier. Both calls ended up being truthful and I really like her.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychic Readers Network?

Wellington Psychic & Love Spell Specialist, **, By: Michelle ** or Gabrielle who knows at this point! She got me for $225.00 for her "services". The woman goes by several different names, her ads say she lives in Wellington, she says she lives in Boynton Beach, and her phone number is from Hollywood Florida. She is very nice at first as she claims she wants to help you, but then comes the money. She will contact you all day long about getting her money, but once she "begins to do work" good luck!!! She texts you constantly saying she's going to call you back or call you with good news, but never does. You can call her and she won't answer.

She knows just what to say to keep you on the edge, but doesn't ever come through. STAY AWAY!!! Just so you know she goes by the names of Gabrielle, Michelle, and another name which I forgot. She claims that she goes to the church for her rituals, but I don't see it that way. She provides zero info that is beneficial. Please take this advice and run run run!!!

Problem solved.

T. of Sumter, SC on

Original Review

Was ready to try a new relationship, it cooled down a lot and I wanted to secure it, so looked for help and found someone who said she could help. She has done nothing but drain me and constantly change stories. I just want my money returned and her to just leave me alone forever.

Psychics born Bianca charge me over $1300 for work she didn't do. She didn't help me, just kept stringing me along, for at least 4 months. I ask her for my money back. She said no so how is that helping a person. She took my money and had no regrets. She should be punish for taking people hard earn money.

Please do not have a psychic reading with a company called - 'Psychics Connect'!! The phone operator that first answered the phone was an English lady and she was very condescending, patronizing and over the top - too friendly with the YUK Factor!!! The reader was from Australia and she was fantastic but the operator I think her name was Tessa and a terrible experience and very depressing person. Cost me a lot but worth it for the reading from NSW but the phone person was too personal and I did not trust and she took too much money from my CREDIT card and I had to go to a lot of trouble to get a refund. BEWARE of these companies!!!

I contacted them and asked their help with getting work at an army base and they worked a money spell to help me land this job, and all free, no gimmicks, no sneaky charges for the service. They also help with many other spells. They helped me out. Now I've got the job I have been after. Thanks talismanlovespells. May the universe bless and keep you always.

While I enjoyed the Psychics and received good information from two, when it was time to move on, this website located in Luxembourg decided to keep the change...$12.76, in my case, which is less than their required payment of $30 or so allotment, but still quite a shock to this American! Just a warning. Apparently, you're supposed to talk until they shut you down.

So I too am a complete skeptic to psychics. My sister raves about a reader she calls on Keen often so I figured I'd give it a try. I got 3 free mins so I called this lady named Persian Medium Fiona who charged a ridiculous $25.99/min. I used my 3 free mins with her. It was generic and did not apply to me at all. Then I decided to deposit 100 bucks and try out a few other readers. Next I called Steven **, the site's #1 reader. It was even more silly than the first reading. Just general, vague answers.

I was about to give up before I decided to call Emily ** who has a very professional, neat listing which most of the other readers did not have. I was blown away!! Emily knew things that she totally could not have known... it was almost scary. She read on my job and my failing marriage. She was personable, funny and charming. I can totally recommend her to anyone seeking a REAL DEAL PSYCHIC READING. Her name is Emily ** and she is a reader on Keen.com.

They have ruined my spiritual life and exposed me in a sexual way for no reason. It is sick and utterly disgusting. This will not stop and I want everyone to know that this can be done by a psychic. I did not know and I go to a Catholic Church everyday and I say a rosary. They practice black magic and are witches.

They were very disrespectful once they got my $100.00. Sister Michelle gave me a free reading. Then Sister Michelle told that spiritual work can done for $100.00 everything. She hands my case over to Bishop Phil because he is so much more experienced. The only problem is, Bishop Phil does not know that much about my case because they obviously don't communicate that well with each other. So I finally get Bishop Phil on the phone and he charges $500.00? He gets angry when I ask questions (please keep in mind that this is all over the phone, not in person consultations). I was able to pick up on his bs really quickly while remaining respectful. He started yelling when I asked him the right questions. He said that he could not do my case but, there is only one problem with that; I already paid $100.00.

The same $100.00 that Psychic Sister Michelle told me that all was needed to complete the work. I get on the phone and Sister Michele started yelling as well. I wanted to hang (I mentally blocked the negativity from her yelling), but I did not because I was thinking wow now they got my $100, I guess they feel they can treat me like crap. She then told me that everything would could $700.00. They like to fast talk you into believing that you must pay or else. They don't call you back. They want you to call them. They don't minister to you, they try to find out your job so they can charge you more money.

I would not refer any of my clients to them for spiritual work. I have over 100 clients. Everyone is tough over the phone and over the internet. They work with 100s of people on the phone. Spiritual work should but treated with care, not like some food at fast food restaurants. I decided to go to someone that is more reputable, has real reviews, and that I can see in person.

I felt conned by both these websites/companies to be honest. The readers on there (I've tried so many in hopes one might be good) but they're no good. The readings are not accurate and I've been told off by a reader before when I've told her that I don't think we're connecting and she blamed me! The readings seem made up with the only thing that has been consistent is the amount of time wasting and lies that has been told to me with no value. I'm tired that these big companies are going downhill and not checking the people they hire to give readings. A lot of them ask me multiple questions and then repeat your answers acting as though they've in fact predicted it or their 'guides' have told them. It's as though they're being taught to deceive people. What happened to the good old days, if you don't connect you don't connect.

Nowadays it's all about money money money. Keeping you on the phone pretending they're connecting with you - a lot of talking and asking and not much predictions. To be fair BETTER COMPANIES ARE THE SMALL ONES LIKE PSYCHIC SOFA AND STAR TEMPLE. They charge less and I guess have more to prove so are more picky as to who they put on their roster. Anyway as a regular customer of both Michele Knight & Russell Grant, their decline in giving top rate psychic readings has made me start losing my faith in ever finding good readers. It is now a way to exploit people instead of helping them. So disappointing.

I had a reading with Roya via telephone since she told me she only does phone readings, which is contrary to what it says on her website. In the past I've had accurate readings from other people, but I've visited my fair share of scam artists and Roya fits that bill. Before your initial reading she requests your Facebook to "friend" you, gee I wonder why, is it to fish for all your personal information so that she can give you an authentic reading? At the reading, I remained open but I wanted to keep personal information limited in the hopes that she can give me an accurate reading and that I didn't want to influence her reading of me. She made me pay $150 prior to my reading and spent 40-minutes on the phone.

Like a master gypsy, she pokes and prods you for your personal information throughout the reading and gives you information based on what you say, and then twists it into suggestions of what you should do with your life, after all, she claims to be a "life-coach" too (for an additional fee). She is so general in her readings that it could apply to a plethora of human beings, and she tries to set you up for future readings and "up-sells" you during the reading, and tries to set you up for future paid readings. She might as well be sitting with the classic crystal ball and bandana over her head while draining your money. She says she's always busy and reads about 10 people every day, almost every day of the week, so she has obviously built a network of unfortunate people that continue to believe her, because she offers a fake sense of hope.

Let's calculate what she would take in if she worked only 5-days out of the week and read 10 people per day... that's $1500 per day x 5-days would equal at least $7500/week which would be multiplied by 52-weeks, which would mean she earns AT LEAST $390,000 PER YEAR. I know that Turkish Coffee readings can be accurate when conducted by someone who actually knows how to do it (she is Iranian, not Turkish by the way, i.e. she possibly knows the art of some Gypsy's who are only interested in personal and steady cash flow from unfortunate believers), but she is a straight up con-artist. You can see by how much she advertises her services everywhere that she's always searching for more cash sources. Roya is just as bad as Sylvia Brown was and should be avoided at all costs if not thrown in jail.

My husband had left me. I contacted Mambo Sandy, she replied after some time. After I paid her she refused to answer my emails or calls. When she did return my calls, she was hostile and angry for no reason. Her love spells did not work and they started at $750. Mambo Sandy lives in New Jersey. You have been warned.

I contacted ** who is a psychic. She was completely wrong about everything. She was negative and critical and seem to use her own opinions other than psychic impressions. She gave me medical advice that was totally incorrect and unprofessional. She was forceful about her medical advice and would not listen to the fact that I have a medical condition that is out of my control. It seems that she has personal issues of her own and she passes this on in her readings and therefore I will not be consulting with her ever again.

Joan offers a free psychic e-mail question and I asked a question concerning my former best friend and Joan said that she and I would be friends again in 3 months as long as I don't bother her. So when 3 months was up I emailed her stating her reading was wrong and she emailed me back she never specified a time. So I emailed her back stating she said 3 months and she's a psychic. Ha! I don't think so. And she e-mailed me back stating I was a troll with anger issues and it is no wonder my former bff isn't talking to me. She wouldn't either with my attitude. So I called the (323 836-5712 to complain and who should answer but joan herself? And when I said that I was the person she called a troll in the e-mail she hung up on me. She should not deal with the public and not every psychic is right all the time but be professional or don't deal with the public.

Well I came across this lady about her and at first seem cool and down to earth then start to get money hungry and asking for a lot money and very manipulate and promise to send money back after case. Never finish the work. Stop answering the phone. My best advice not to be trust. Only God knows the truth and if it's a will prays will make a way.

In May 2004 I booked an appointment with a Greek Woman named ** who claimed to "See and Hear Angels." She charged $65.00 an hour. When I arrived for my appointment I had a green book filled with questions I wrote down that I wanted to ask her. The moment she saw me and the book in my hand, she arrogantly said, "No! We're doing this MY way! And grabbed my book and flung it unceremoniously across the room where it landed on a small white cot with a thud. I was shocked at her aggressiveness, and because I was so meek and passive, I couldn't say anything. I desperately wanted to leave, and I heard a voice say inside my head, "LEAVE." But I just couldn't. ** was overbearing and loudmouthed.

I sat across from her and for the first 45 minutes she sat there across from me claiming to do "Energy Healing Work" on me where all she did was force me to recite prayers after her and she stood behind me, put her hands on my shoulders and claimed to be "Pulling out Negative Energy out of my body that came out like Spider Man's Web just like gobbledygook." I just sat there, embarrassed and said nothing. ** was rude and arrogant. "You like seeexxx!" She snickered and gave me a condescending look. I was extremely offended. She claimed to be speaking to my "Guardian Angels" and claimed that I had "Two of Them- a male and a female." She described the female like some character out of a Game of Thrones Episode but failed to tell me what the male was.

She predicted that I "Between 2005 and 2008 I was going to have it all! I was going to marry a foreign man and move out of Canada, live abroad, give birth to 4 children and work in a community Centre helping battered women." I just stared at her. When the session was over and I had to pay her, I was praying to get out of there. Suddenly, for the first time since the session began, ** sat silent, closed her eyes, and said to me "Your Angels are telling me not to charge you." Then I heard that voice inside my head again, that said "...well... at least they told you something right." I nearly ran out of the office and was relieved to get away from her. And absolutely NONE of her predictions came true. I went back to school, studied Veterinary medicine, work as a Dogwalker and a Petsitter, fell in love with a white Canadian man and have a fibroid in my uterus which prevents me from having children. I have three cats though. Does that count?

First off she started off very nice - seem to want to help. Then she ask you to pay 50.00 dollar, later on 500.00. Promise to restore everything, have your 500.00 back in a hour. Lie and lie and then stop answering the phone. Then never finish her job. She suppose to change her number and website. PLEASE BE AWARE NAME **. Then called me a **. I don't believe their services are real. I have a lot of proof.

Psychic ** from Houston Texas is a Fraud. Beware. ** stole 1,250 from me that refuses to give me back for services she did not perform. She's a liar and gives you excuses and gets upset when you don't want to continue work with her. She threats you by telling you she won't return money and she will make your life miserable.

BEWARE OF THIS PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. This fake psychic woman seems old and sweet, but she is a professional scammer out to defraud you of money. The daughter seems so sweet, loving and caring, but she is evil, money crazy, con artist. This is a well organized group of mother, daughter, son-in-law and other women/men to lure victims, male and female to scam them of thousand of dollars. They have elaborate websites, newspaper ads, on-line ads, flyers to get victims. Have different ever changing phone numbers (ends with 4409, 4315, 0544, 3025), names, addresses, and nationalities. They put fake profiles on singles websites to trap victims. They are computer experts and goes on-line and writes good reviews. If that doesn't work, they will make you feel sorry for them to get money out of you.

They have lived in other places and did the same thing and had to move. Police is investigating them. She tells everyone the same, that they are cursed and cannot get ahead in life and she can remove the curse and set your life straight. She promises work, jobs, lots of business, good life partners, good health for huge sums of money. Many people fell for this scam and lost thousand of dollars, including myself. The daughter, who said that she was divorced (lie), known as Shireen, Dina, Olivia, Rose (all fake name) called, e-mailed and text me. Made me feel good, wanted and loved. Made many promises to me. My computer, cell phone were hacked into and contents of the e-mails, texts, changed for blackmailing purposes. I lost everything. I lost my health, my home, my family, my confidence and now suffers from extreme depression.

Yes, As I ordered a soul reading from ** from the UK. The reading was great, she seemed of high integrity. As time went on, and after thousands of dollars, I decided to stop. She became angry and deleted all files that I purchased from her. She definitely is not of high integrity and honor. I hope no one gets schemed by her witchcraft and you find a sincere spiritual person to work with on your journey.

Please I'm asking everyone to stay away from Grayson Psychic. She a lie, she been telling me since 3/2/15 she will return my money. It been a week, now that I threaten to call the District of Texas Internal Affairs, she said, "I don't take threats nicely so now you're not getting your Money." and I still saw no results at all. She said it taking a lot of time because of prayer, how much praying can you do? Well now I said I'm going to police, she said she does not care. I have bills to pay in, she is not giving me my money back but she suppose to be a Christian into church.

She guarantees that she can reunite you with your lover.... she took advantage of me during a time that I was frail and broken hearted and made promises she never kept. She will turn a 5 minute phone call into a five hour marathon by telling you that you have bad energies around you and your children and until she eradicates them they will wreak havoc with your life. Before you know it she has emptied your savings account and you are in worse shape than you were on the first day you called her. She is a cruel and deceitful woman who should not be allowed to conduct business. Keen will not help nor refund your money which in my case was thousands of dollars!

Angie ** from South Carolina and Christiana from Beaufort, South Carolina have caused me constant pain for 31/2 years for no reason. They can place their spirit within you and cause great pain. They will not leave even though I have asked them to.

Used her services for 100$ fees but after asked me 900$ that would be refunded right after her work. She asked transfer by western union and asked more money after. Well when I said no, she said she would not refund me the money. She is a big scam!!

If you go to Jeffry R. Palmer's website, he invites you to get a psychic reading through email. You pay in advance through PayPal or credit card. Then you wait and you wait... and nothing comes! NOTHING. He took my money and gave me NO service in return. He should be sued.

Psychics Company Profile