Psychics
1.93/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Psychics

The notion of fraudulent psychics might sound redundant, but study the cards carefully and you'll find that most of these complaints are really about fraudulent use of 900 numbers, surely the worst idea the telephone industry ever came up with. For an insider's view of the 900 psychic game, here's Lisa.

The Federal Trade Commission and consumer groups have been trying to get control of the 900-number problem for years but with little success, unfortunately. All consumers would be well advised to contact their telephone company and be certain there is a 900 block on all their phone lines.

We have nothing against psychics but consumers ought to beware -- there is no standard against which someone who claims to be a psychic can be judged. Thus, anyone who voluntarily gives money to someone who claims to be a psychic can be sure of only one thing: the supposed psychic now has what used to be the client's money.

There's no way to say this delicately but those who give money to psychics identify themselves as being somewhat, uh, gullible. Many supposed psychics will continue pushing just to see how much money, travel, housing and so forth they can get before the "mark" finally wises up. If life's getting you down a better bet is to consult a licensed psychotherapist. This would be someone with a Ph.D., M.S.W. or M.D.

View More View More

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

106 Psychics Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Before I was reading with people who were actually lying to me, taking my money but I was in desperate need for answers and was sooo glad I found True Readings. She was amazing and I still read with her. When I called her she was very nice and welcoming and real down to earth. I didn't have to tell her much, I gave my name and b-day and I had gave my question to see if she could even connect. After she was done shuffling and started telling me the things she saw in my cards, I was completely amazed by how she picked up on my life and told me things about my life that I was going to ask about but she ended up answering everything.

Ya'll can believe it or not but I have been through way too many so called psychics who are fake in real life and I was lied to on countless times before by people on BitWine, Oranum and PsychicOz it was ridiculous. I started to give up by thinking no psychics are real and lo behold I found True Readings through a thorough Google search in the psychic world sector. I was scared thinking she was going to lie to me and take my little money but she was actually what I was in search for. With all the negativity around psychics, she brings a good name back to the sector even though she does not like being called a psychic, she prefers spiritual life reader. Which I was fine with and when she read me that first time I was so blown away I had to favorite her.

My review on her readings would be that she actually takes her time and really zones in and can pick up on my life, the intentions of others around me or literally in my life, she gave me timelines and everything. So far everything she has told me came true even certain things I had to avoid because she saw trouble, I then saw it too and avoided it just like she happening. Things like that are what matter to me the most which is simply summed up by TRUTH. I see why she has that name because she really does provide true readings.

I have been getting her readings since July 5 of 2019 and I couldn't be more happy with the results. I am sorry you all have been through what I have been through before I found this amazing reader I have now. Maybe she can help some of you guys out that still have questions that you never got or get answered. Some of you maybe still listening to a bunch of crooks now but I can assure you that True Readings is one of the absolute best online and this is my testimony that there are still good people out here in the world.

I know most have complaints but this is a happy review on my favorite reader - True Readings Accurate Tarot Clairvoyant - Just thought I would save you the search trip in Google if your still looking for a very humble and personable reader who can be trusted. Thanks for reading everybody and God Bless all those who have been scammed like me in the past by the fake and UN-gifted.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I found psychic Gigi / lovingangel24 on Oranum and she was spot on with areas of my career, relationships and even family I didn't ask about (but always wondered). I was very skeptical of Psychics because SO MANY are fake or just not really accurate but Gigi hasn't failed me in the past 1.2 years I've seen her. I don't get in relationships easily, but she is a FUTURIST and when I questioned her about someone I was heartbroken over, she saw that someone new would come into my life. She gave me enough information (he would be traveling internationally at some point, which he did shortly after I met my new boyfriend) and I connected the dots after we were in a relationship. She also is able to see the chaos with companies I interview with, or coworkers I need to be cognizant of (she saved me from a crappy boss and coworker who wasn't really my friend but pretended to be).

Nobody is God and free will can always change the outcome, but she is accurate with what she sees in our readings, they may take a while to happen since time isn't a thing in the other realm, but all her predictions have happened so far over this past year. I would highly recommend her because she isn't trying to take all your money, she has been there for me at my lowest points and is able to identify what I need help with to move forward. She also can see your chakra energy if you ask. She just tries to do the right thing for others, I have talked with many psychics on oranum and not very many people in life in general have a heart for others, but she does!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 2, 2019

There are so many fake PSYCHIC. Trust me - I went to so many different ones. However after not giving up and the lowest point in my life looking for answers I found Psychic GIGI who absolutely amazing! So around Oct/Nov I approached Psychic GIGI ** about a subject and she kept telling me to wait and watch it all unfold. She also told me that two numbers were significant. Normally when she gives me a set of numbers it means days or weeks, and sometimes she's been able to get it down to hours. But so far it's never been in months. I waited as the weeks and months went by and nothing happened. So whenever I talked to her I would ask again... And again... But the numbers never changed. At some point I just completely doubted it.

Make a long story short, what she gave me was the exact month and day of a significant occurrence! It absolutely stunned me. Like I've discovered from past experience with RM, you just have to trust the information she gives you. She is the real deal. She will not tell you what you want to hear. She always told me the truth and all of her reading are so accurate it mind blowing.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Hello I am from United States, I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my husband back. I was going crazy when my husband left me with two kids for another woman last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to Dr ** the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to Dr ** about how my ex husband left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.

He only said to me that I have come to the right place where I will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what I need to do, After it was been done, In the next 2 days, My husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for leaving me before now and also in the next one week after my husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director. I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr ** at the following email address: (**) or call him or add him on whatsApp (**).

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Hello, I understand there are a lot of fake psychics out there but not all are. There is one who advertises on Craigslist in Chicago, and Philadelphia periodically. She is very honest and very detailed in her answer. She meditates on one question at a time. And I get couple pages for a reading. So be careful when you receive back a yes/no or couple sentences that don't even make sense. Use your judgement and make sure they don't do curses. Her name is Day and I know she is the best out there. But she is so hard to find. Like I said, she goes on Craigslist from time to time, and advertises as stated above, Chicago, Philadelphia, I found her in Central NJ and one time in Virginia. Good luck.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychic Readers Network?

Original review: May 18, 2019

I found Amanda the medium online and I was going through a really hard time and needed some help so I wrote her and she sent me back all this negative information about me and hurry up she needs to fix this so I finally broke down and sent her 3999 for reading. She was supposed to do a ritual to help me. Told me that I had to go out in the night after Dark and build a Willow Circle and have some kind of Medallion that I kept with me and just a bunch of things that were so unrealistic. I wrote her back and told her I didn't think that was a good idea and could I please have my money back and all. She she never answered me personally. She never said she was sorry for scamming me and I honestly feel like she owes me a refund. I wrote her five maybe six times with no response.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I received a vague reading from this psychic medium Amanda promising if I sent money and performed vague ritual my luck would change. If not satisfied within 15 days I could ask for refund. Once I kept receiving emails to state horrible things were coming my way but if I send more money she could change my fate, I asked for refund since I kept getting scare tactics to send more money which I didn't have. I've asked for my refund over 7 times and 2 months later still no refund. Only stall tactics.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Psychicmix.com is a online chat for readings. I registered and paid for a few credits and chatted with a few people for the 3 free minutes but when I talked to Aurora I felt like she was totally real! There is no way she would know the things she knows and everything she has said has happened and I use her a lot and I would tell everybody to try her and see because she will verify and it will shock you. Now I am happier because of what she knew and she told me who was not really my friend and who cheated on me and who I would marry ALL TRUE!!!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I have seen over 20 mediums and no one compares to Thomas John. He has told me things that are nowhere online or Facebook period. I have never given him my name, address, email or phone number. I have done the same with other mediums and they were horrible. I am getting haunted by spirits so I had to seek someone who could possibly tell me what the hell was going on. Not only did he tell me my sister's name. He also told me exactly what she was doing and why. He hit everything spot on. He also told me 1 hour worth of things and 85 percent was spot on.

The other 15 percent was also spot on after I let a lot of people listen to the recording and it turned out it was related to their dead people. He also lets you ask him a few questions at the end and he has no idea what you are going to ask. He answered everything correctly. It's very simple people, when you pay for a medium use someone else's credit card, email, address and phone number. Then you can see for yourself if they are the real deal.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Psychic on the Green. This woman and her gang are nothing but money hungry, unethical, thieves with no psychic abilities. Cash cash cash, no p as per flow. They will suck you in, and empty your wallet, jewelry chest and more. And steal your identity.

Psychics Company Information