1.51/5
Based on 57 reviews that contain star ratings

Psychics

The notion of fraudulent psychics might sound redundant, but study the cards carefully and you'll find that most of these complaints are really about fraudulent use of 900 numbers, surely the worst idea the telephone industry ever came up with. For an insider's view of the 900 psychic game, here's Lisa.

The Federal Trade Commission and consumer groups have been trying to get control of the 900-number problem for years but with little success, unfortunately. All consumers would be well advised to contact their telephone company and be certain there is a 900 block on all their phone lines.

We have nothing against psychics but consumers ought to beware -- there is no standard against which someone who claims to be a psychic can be judged. Thus, anyone who voluntarily gives money to someone who claims to be a psychic can be sure of only one thing: the supposed psychic now has what used to be the client's money.

There's no way to say this delicately but those who give money to psychics identify themselves as being somewhat, uh, gullible. Many supposed psychics will continue pushing just to see how much money, travel, housing and so forth they can get before the "mark" finally wises up. If life's getting you down a better bet is to consult a licensed psychotherapist. This would be someone with a Ph.D., M.S.W. or M.D.

View More View More

91 Psychics Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

In 2008 I went to see psychic in Bloomfield, NJ because I was in difficult situation (Problem in marriage, about to lose my job and in poor health). This fraud had small baby and so call Grandma. She said that she was from Greek and claimed that her grandma was famous psychic. At the end it turned out both of them are con artist. Stay away from them. They said that I was cursed with evil spirit and needed to be cleansed. They took $6666.00 from me (That was my life savings). Stay away from them. They are nothing but con artists. If you are in bad life situation, don't be vulnerable like me and get scammed. Be strong and stay away from con artists who prey of people vulnerability.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I was trying to use their service and noticed at times few psychics had blocked me from using their service to due at times not hearing their end. Sometimes you can't tell what they're reading you or blocking you behind your back. I've made complaints about it Keen and they DON'T do anything about it. I've asked too for credit of charges as I've consistently use their service and at times will not provide that to me except for if I really needed it badly but for the most part, they don't. They want to make sure who they're contracted with of their psychics whether they are tested for their readings or not. Will make sure they get their money from them as their psychics make money off customers. That's pretty sad that Keen will do that to their customers and not so much care for them as they do their contractors. I thought it should be their customers to be care for.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Sharon Michelle is NOT psychic. She was very disrespectful. Once she ripped me off with over $200. She Michelle told that spiritual work can done. She gets angry when I ask questions (please keep in mind that this is all over the phone, not in person consultations). I was able to pick up on his bs really quickly while remaining respectful. Everything predicted was wrong - NOT a psychic. She is a guesser, an astrologer, anyone can come up with this crab.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Sharon Michelle is a scammer. Do not call this number! Said she will fix things. Took $400 dollars from me. Another psychic she lied along about everything and gives very vague predictions. She goes by astrology, not a psychic vision and listens to a demonic force. Steered my wife's life in a whole other direction. Will tell you anything. Rips you off and charges way too much.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I went to a place close to where I lived. She was spot on with some things but was much more concerned with the monetary value she was expecting out of me. My grandmother had just passed and she assured me that I would inherit enough to pay her for her "ritual" to lift my "curse".

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psychic Readers Network?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

BEWARE EVIL Psychic whose real name is Sharon ** from Cherry Hill, NJ also goes by the name of Scarlett ** among other alias. She lives in Florida and New Jersey and comes from a family of Romani witches that pose as 'Christian Psychics' or Love experts. They are actually Black Magicians and Evil Scam Artists. Sharon is a young, well dressed, friendly girl in her 20's with two young children who claims that she works with God and the Angels. She could be an academy award winning actress. I met her at the Cherry Hill mall where she approached me and did an accurate reading on me. I befriended her, had her to my home to do a 'spiritual blessing' to God, purchased a crystal from her for 'cleansing negativity'. She used cursed incense and oil in my home, and attached a demonic entity to the crystal she gave me, she stole items and jewelry out of my home, and my hair from a brush in my bathroom.

There was a lot of back and forth with her while she pretended to be my friend... But at the end of the day she threatened me with death, sent hoards of demonic entities to attack me, and tried to exhort thousands of dollars and a $50,000 car from me to assist me in removing the demons she has attacked me with... I was a good person with a completely normal life who believed in God, went to church every week, ran a successful business, educated, well traveled, good friends & family... She destroyed my entire life and most likely my afterlife as well. What I have lived through mirrors the movie The Conjuring. Despite sitting in prayer for three years and fighting these demonic entities and traveling the world seeking out legitimate healers to help me... the attacks never stopped.

I am now demon possessed, my mind is a mess, I can no longer believe in God, I am filled with demons rage and hate, I can no longer feel love or any human emotion, I am in absolute torment being squeezed and suffocated inside my body to the point where I can't breathe... I have terrorizing dreams and visions, hateful thoughts that terrorize me all day long AND because my mind has been taken over with hateful thoughts against God and Jesus I can no longer pray or believe and without my belief no ones prayers can help me. I have been through many Catholic exorcisms as well...where God energy would come in and try to pull these negative entities out of my soul... I would convulse for hours, get thrown around, my neck, head and spine would twist. I have been injured many times and with bruises all over my body from fighting these things.

I have lost EVERYTHING... my hopes, my dreams, my personality, my mind. I can not even visualize or daydream anymore. I can not tell you the hell I am literally living in. The Catholic Church put out a statement last year that the rise they are seeing in exorcisms that they are now performing is coming from the victims of people who are visiting fortune tellers. This was an official statement made by the church and I will tell you they keep extensive written documentation on all of their exorcism cases. Since this happened to me I have sought out many healers, psychics, and shamans for help. Out of hundreds I contacted, there were probably only 4-5 that were actually legitimate and could accurately see what was going on with me. There were scammers, but mostly a lot of people who thought they had gifts and were talking to so called angels and masters but were really being fooled by negative entities pretending...

I have met and talked with thousands of victims of negative entity attacks and most of them have been a result of dabbling with the spiritual world in some way. Demonic entities are tricksters...it is very rare that someone gets attacked by these things by inviting them in on purpose...most of the time people are tricked to opening up a door..for me it was because I gave that girl permission to read me and come into my life and home. I have met many former psychics who got out of the business after their so called spiritual guides ended up being negative entities. Imagine all the people messed with during those readings...making important life decisions and being misled by the dark forces....just think about how many lives have been damaged. I lived a normal life before this...but now I know the truth and unfortunately it's probably too late for me. I don't want to see what happened to me, happen to anyone else.

PLEASE stay away from all fortune tellers... anyone that reads tarot cards... especially these readers that have storefronts in downtown areas and resort areas. Say NO to anyone that approaches you in public and tries to read you. These people come from a gypsy background and an ancient faith that is a form of witchcraft and demon worship. They look like everyday regular people and will ALL tell you that they are Christian and they will have pictures of Mary & Jesus and whatever else. DO NOT be fooled. These people are out to steal your money and to steal your life force energy and bind you to make themselves more powerful magicians in the underworld. I know this sounds absolutely crazy... But this is the REAL world. The world that every major world religion warns about.

My faith was not enough to survive a black magic attack. You have to be a highly spiritual and trained person to go up against a real black witch and to remove a curse. A curse is an energetic implant that is literally placed in your energy body and it acts as a beacon drawing dark entities to you... It takes much more than prayer and basic energy work to remove this. Please warn everyone and teach your children to not go to psychics.

I will say there are some highly spiritual and gifted people out there, but they are rare to find and you have to do a ton of research to make sure you are going to someone legit. Please when dabbling in spirituality be VERY careful who you allow access to your aura... and never ever hire a black magician to do harm to someone else. You have no idea the hell you are unleashing and how it will eventually come back to literally haunt you... They could easily make a movie about what happened to me. You all have no idea.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Portia **, is an ** so called spiritual worker in Africa, I sent her the last of her price, she kept saying she gonna send me package for the money I sent she never. She kept telling me check the post, I just wanted my money back, but we're arguing back and forth and she calling names because I just want my money back. She promised me the package I never got and to keep going to the post office for something that was never sent! Portia **, known as mamatinku, on the internet.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Stay away from Magic Jay. Magus Jay is the site I found. I contacted him on something I wanted. April 8th. Everything had been by text when he would respond. Asked many times for a call. But given excuses. Told him exactly what was going on. And it's just been one lie after the other. Nothing has happened like he said (cause he hasn't told me anything). Out again 200... scammed every time.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I did this for entertainment but when I saw how malicious the seller was, had to put her on blast! She pretty much had the nerve to make herself seem like a legitimate psychic when she’s nothing short of a con! On top of that, I was informed her reviews are fake and she lies to her consumer base to garner more money. My advice is to stay away from this unscrupulous business person who is obviously mental and thinks she can see the future— she can’t and is a complete fraud! Please see how disgusting she is through her response to my review outing her scam. You can also find her on Etsy scamming people there.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am referring to http://www.cheapphonepsychics.com/. 702-216-8800. Do not call this number! One psychics asked for my home phone number. Said she will fix things. Took $400 dollars from me. Another psychic Jonathan lied along with a few others that I took advice from. Steered my life in a whole other direction. Will tell you anything. At the end I had lost friendships and self-esteem. My daughter and I both suffered. Do not call.

I finally got it when someone ripped $400 from me and kept calling my cellphone repeatedly. Asked me to send money via money gram. Scam artist. If you 1. want to lose money, 2. want to go on the wrong path, 3. want your life steered wrong call them. I am recovering from the harm they caused. There are a few on there that are VERY destructive. And will lie about family members, your future and will screw up your life. If you want to see a real psychic do not enter this path. Better you talk to no one at all. Boy I am very very upset I started.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Sari Calvert is a cold reading psychic scam artist. One of the dead giveaways was when I asked her how my surgery would go, she said: "Your surgery is going to go fine, it's just going to take you 4-6 weeks to recover from the anesthesia." IT DOES NOT TAKE 4-6 weeks to recover from anesthesia (maybe two days). What actually ended up happening was that I almost lost life to blood loss.

I also think she googled me prior because she asked me "Do you wear glasses?" I said "Yeah?". Your prescription is going to change in 2 months - this is not psychic advice. In my first reading with her, she told me I would remind my future boss of his niece and that's why he will like me. I met my future boss, he does not have a niece. She made up fairy tales of me meeting a man who will play tennis and have a foreign accent.

She asks way too many questions during the psychic reading to get a snapshot of your emotional state then piles on from there. She is a skilled cold reader, but she isn't smart. I ran her Yelp account on fakespot.com and she was given the grade "F". That means all of her reviews are fake. Most of her "legit" reviews have been taken down, and the rest of her reviews have been filtered because they were created by fake accounts. I even spotted a review that says "Please add more details so we can post this review." I lost a relationship because of her fake psychic service and almost lost my life.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I've been calling Keen for over 10 years. It's evolved a lot. Most of the psychics aren't really psychics. If you ever notice a lot of them are online for 10-12 hours a day at minimum. These people have no lives except Keen!! I admit I was a horrible psychic shopper in the past, but I have found two top readers that I stay with now who have proven to be accurate, practical and helpful. The first is a woman who may not have been on Keen. Her name is Madame Pamita and she is out of Los Angeles. Her site is called ParlourofWonders.com She has a shop and sells all kinds of items. She is a very experienced reader of the tarot, fifties, super professional, and a published author to book. Like talking Barnes & Noble.

The second reader I really enjoy is Emily West. You can rarely get her on Keen. Like ever. We've talked about it after readings and she's told me that she hates being associated with Keen because of how bad most of the readers are. She doesn't want to work that platform. She uses cards too. Both Pamita and Emily do Skype/audio readings and that's what I suggest because you can see them, see the cards and it's 100% more insightful. Emily's predictions for situations with my live in boyfriend have continuously been spot on. Pamita was a little off at times, but still an excellent reader and picked up on past and present splendidly. Pamita also can tune into past lives and your Akashic Records (spelling?).

Overall, these are my two fave readers. I attached Emily's picture because she's from Keen and this thread is on Keen. I can highly recommend either of these readers. Emily is better with final outcomes and love life. Pamita is great with intuitive advice and life path and making you think and giving you peace and hope. Emily's site is PsychicEmily.com. Her rates are steep, but she is worth it to get it right. Pamita is not cheap either. Hope this helps someone. I saw this thread and I felt the need to chime in. I've been so screwed over in every way in the past so I get it. To all the psychic shoppers... Find 1 or 2. Wait for predictions to happen then STOP calling. You will go broke if you don't.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Seaintuit Medical Medium - Scam! I researched this extensively and found nothing negative. I paid $210 for a reading and healing. Prior to the reading she tells you to write down all of your symptoms. She doesn’t ask what they are. She says that she will go over them all during the reading. She spent the hour working on my back and neck. None of which were on my list. This was my last hope of trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I have been to numerous doctors and had a 45k surgery of which didn’t help. So spending $210 was a lot to have nothing I wanted resolved. Save your $$. Very disappointed!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

8 months ago a good friend of many years recommended a woman named Marlene of Caribbean Psychics. I had previous experience with California Psychics and others that flat out lied to me for many years. To make a long story short, Marlene was the only psychic in 10 years where everything she told me matched my life. She did not ask me any questions but was spot on. Her readings make sense and are honest.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

There are some great and gifted psychic advisors out there, but there are those who love to take advantage of the weak and desperate. I have had more than one run in with a fake psychic online. I have lots more to expose so stay tuned. I just want to make sure that we can reduce the number of victims when it comes to this. I just got off of the phone with an online psychic after coming across her website a few months ago. Yes, she gives a free sample reading which to convey she asks for your date of birth which is fine, but then proceeds to ask me what my occupation which you do not need to make a connection on a psychic level with someone. I am an advisor myself, but I am still developing my gift so I do seek others in the field from time to time to help me with my own personal life.

We can help others but sometimes don't always know where to turn ourselves. Anyway, she gives me the reading which was filled with information I already gave her that she just repeated back to me basically and as I was talking she kept cutting me off. She goes by Ashely, but I have an identifier on my phone for even unknown numbers in which it gives me the first and last name of anyone one that calls as well as their location. Her real name is Debra **. This is her website https://ashleypsychic0.wixsite.com/mysite. She pressed me for money at the end and kept trying to get me to get the money somehow for a love spell which I never asked for. All I wanted was a sample reading which she proudly advertises on her website. She asked if I could borrow the money somehow... before she could talk more I hung up because this is almost every psychic I have contacted over the phone and I am not naive. Beware!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I want to believe there are good psychics out there. But there are just so many fake ones who want nothing but your money. They would claim that you are cursed or your ancestor is cursed. You have to keep paying and paying in order to remove the curse. My story is I had my this psychic reader Ashley telling me that I was cursed. Therefore I had to give her money. She acted very caring and etc. She gave me hugs. I told her I had no money, she told me to max out my credit cards and give her the money. That way, she will put in the church, they will help me. The church will double the money or triple it and help people in need. People like me. LMAO I actually believed her. I was $1500.00 loss in total. Good thing is I stopped before I realized she gives me no receipt or anything, no help either, she just kept asking for more money.

She preyed on the weak. She loved weak crying clients. I saw clients coming with more tears instead of smile. And this business is in the middle of Manhattan near Grand Central Station. It's on the second floor. I went to the police station, they don't deal with those things. If you give people money willingly, there is nothing they can. There is this gray area, if people tell you that you are cursed and rob you with lies and cheats, too bad, you are out of luck that you are the weak one. Talk to a professional doctor, instead of fake psychic if you have an issue. Talk to a therapist. Because fake psychic will make sure you have no bones left if you are already out of blood. It is very gruesome and disturbing. But vultures and sharks have to live on. They feed on the weak. Just don't fall into their traps. They are trained professionally to brainwash you once you are in their web. Do not be fooled! Do not be the victim!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I came down to visit Amanda one day and my life changed forever. First, we did the palm reading about my past, present, & future. She told me some good and bad news. As we were having a productive conversation, we did the face reading and it was very good. Finally, we did the tarot card deck and that was interesting. I was amazed at her abilities. She didn't sugarcoat anything. She was an advisor and able to answer any questions I had about aspects of my life. My life direction improved and I felt she had clarified situations. Thank you, Amanda!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

I just submitted a complaint to the BBB-Connecticut w/ her business location in Willington, CT. I have also added to her negative review (2013) on Complaints Board in addition to creating new ones on RipOff Report & YELP. I wish I had copy & pasted the review I just crafted for the BBB because it was concise & thoughtful, & included evidence for both my claims & statements of fact. The bottom line, however, is that Laura Scott provides false advertisement on her website where she states she can "see their [clients] Akashic Record info." In my reading, she stated she couldn't see my Akashic Records well enough to read the 1st name of a man whose real name I had just asked for. Isn't that False Advertisement? And that's ILLEGAL.

She couldn't give me simple yes/no questions to my answers, but simply rambled (i.e., evaded answers) most of the time in order to CONVINCE me as opposed to CONVEY answers/info from The Committee or my Akashic Records. Additionally, she filled some of time with silence and explained that she was TRANSLATING info from The Committee. Inter-dimensional beings communicate with humans via images & telepathy. No translation is needed; so, she used this time to CREATE, using her imagination, a believable response. In at least one instance, she didn't even answer my question. The questions I asked was if a specific influential group of people from my past had ever faced punitive action in the past and what would happen if I went public with this information. She then told me that the Statue of Limitations has passed & it was too late.

She made no comment about my going public with this information because she either had no psychic information -or- simply didn't correctly understand the question because she doesn't have a proficient grasp of the English language. Furthermore, I had to press her for details about my Akashic Records because she never offered any. Why? It’s because she had no information to give me. She's not even capable to Improvisational Acting. And that's a good thing because she'd be a very talented actress & hurt more emotionally vulnerable clients. Moreover, she provided no real insights, so she filled the empty space with self-evident advice. Finally, she contradicted herself about my past lives, & was so ignorant she gave misinformation. I inquired if I had ever lived in Ancient Egypt. She answered, "Yes." So, I then asked, "When?"

She stated something to the effect of 1600's AD. Ancient Egypt was in the BC times. Doh! In retrospect, based upon my notes, EVERYTHING she told me could have been EXTRAPOLATED from my specific, detailed questions she required of me at the "top" of the reading. About 3 hours after my reading, I emailed her Admin Asst requesting a refund based up on the FACT that Laura Scott is a FRAUD and stating I refused to pay the overage fee because she rambled. I was met with an email that stated my complaints were "dissociative." They stated, referencing the recorded session of my Akashic Records reading, my complaints contradicted my in-session responses. I can tell you from this experience, when you're in a thicket you can't always see the forest for the trees!

Like other victims of fraud could tell you, it's usually that sinking feeling you get in your gut hours or days afterward that alerts you to the FACT that you've just been bamboozled. Their claiming that my complaints were "dissociative" is both emotional abuse & gas lighting. Why? In my reading, I prefaced my list of questions with an information that I am one of the very rare human beings who has a Dissociative Amnesia Disorder.

That's not indicative of one incidence in my life, but several incidences (that I am aware of) because it is a bona fide disorder, and not a one-time event for me. I was not traumatized during this reading, so I didn't experience Dissociative Amnesia during or after this reading -- as cruelly implied by Ancient Stardust by Laura Scott. However, my bank account was traumatized! Ultimately, Laura Scott is no Lisa Williams who is truly gifted and offers evidence-based insights just like James Van Praagh. I'll never patron another person listed under Bob Olson's list of Best Psychic Mediums, but will consider the ones listed under Lisa Williams' and James Van Praagh's sites.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! I bought a LivingSocial deal for a 30 min reading & what I received was a 10 min reading & then the scam started. At first I sent her $199 for cleansing, then $125 for materials that she needed then $1800 which she said she would return to me... Then she told me she burned it... Haha (stupid on my part). She told me 2 things that would happen in Oct 2016... Well I'm still waiting & she won't return phone calls or text. DO NOT CALL HER FOR A READING. LivingSocial provides a hunting ground for this woman to prey on people.

Original review: April 14, 2017

I paid 150$ to this wack job out of Texas through a Walmart to Walmart money transfer. She claims to be psychic. She says she can tell you your future and guaranteed to make things be better. She said she is a true born Christian which apparently is not true. Christians do not believe in psychic abilities. Her name's ELIZABETH **. She works with another wacky job named MRS. ** MARK. Which these women go by other fake names as well. Elizabeth got a bad attitude and said she was going to curse me and told me I will now regret the day I called her... this twisted crazy person continued to contradict herself. Which shows she's a compulsive liar!

These wack jobs both claim they have a lawyer as in to scare me. First off neither of you fakes scare me. You're dirt poor that's why you run around scamming people. She told me I called about a man which is not true, she said that is what she picked up on. No I did not call for answer about a man. I called to know about my future. They say they are working on my case, well I want a refund... if I do not get a refund. I do know the address to your business, do not be suppressed if you show up with police.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

I had purchased 30 min reading with Elizabeth Joyce from Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and when I had called her I had to wait because she had double booked and she was not ready. She didn't let me speak, she had constantly cut me off, she was very rude, aggressive and then she started yelling and screaming at me. I had paid her US$ 185 for 30 min of reading and I didn't get that.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I paid this crook £29 and then a further £49 and have nothing from her except a load of rubbish and phony experiments with all sorts of funny chemicals and words all meant to confuse the hell out of me and demanding a further £180. I have received endless emails in response to my requests for refunds and she just ignores them and keeps plugging away at the forecast of a fabulous fortune awaiting me if I GET HER TO DO HER MAGIC CRAP. My argument is this, If I supply goods or services I do NOT get paid beforehand but only when that good or services has been rendered. These people on the net are a bunch of crooks. All I asked this woman for was a horoscope, not a ** seance!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

This woman is a FAKE! She also goes by QUEENOFWANDS2018 and JAY **. When I could not resonates with what she was telling me in the reading, she caught an attitude and became tremendously defensive. I am still in shock how unprofessional and rude she behaved. The short reading ended by her rudely and abruptly name calling me. I hope this review can save a lot of people money & time. I booked a 30 minute reading $47.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I met with Jennifer ** back in June during one of her gatherings where she introduces herself to the local community and shows off her "gifts". For a modest fee of course. The money was minimal and I have had the opportunity to know people I consider genuinely psychic so I thought I would try her out. I had been going through a rough patch in my life and I thought I would try her out. It didn't take long to figure out her game. She pulled out all the tricks, seeing some dead woman behind me, claiming it was someone close to me, not being able to see her clearly and blurting out different hair color hoping I would say "yeah, I know who that is", etc. I didn't fall for it and pressed her about my work situation, but she kept trying to steer the reading back to the woman. I held my ground and pressed about work.

I was quickly told that I wouldn't lose my job and that I would be promoted and everything would be fine, obviously to shut me up so she could move the reading along how she wanted it to go. Turns out I didn't get promoted, but in fact did lose my job due to downsizing. I found a better position a couple of weeks later in a new company. That was the first thing she was wrong about. The second thing was my personal life. When I would not take the bait about the mysterious "dead woman" behind me that she claimed to see but couldn't see clearly, she immediately jumped to my relationship status. I decided to take the bait and told her only half of what had occurred with my ex a couple months prior. I left out 2 very important details though. 1, that she had already remarried, and 2 that she had already had a child. She had been cheating with someone while she was with me and had gotten pregnant before she left me for him.

At first she had told me the child was mine, but toward the end of her pregnancy she could not keep lying to me and told me the truth and she left. Jennifer told me I would get back together with my ex and that we were soulmates. I did not tell her the missing 2 bits of information yet because she went back to the dead woman. I finally chose to outright lie to her and tell her my aunt had passed recently. She told me immediately that the dead woman was her. AT this point I could not let the charade go on any further. I told her about my ex and that I had lied and that my aunt was still alive that no one had passed away in my life recently. She became irritated and suggested I attend one of her "classes" since I was blocking her and needed to be opened up. I said "no thanks" and left. I did not request my money back nor do I want it back now because it was not much.

The obvious true scam was to get me talked into attending her courses or classes or whatever else she planned in order to "open me up and make improve my awareness". I posted about this on ripoff report but I waited a few months to do it because I believed that she would not remember me. I was wrong. She posted a lengthy rebuttal, complete with phone numbers of her friends, no doubt business associates or friends she has close to her who would say or do anything for her. In her rebuttal she accused me of being a competitor, which I am not, I was only a duped customer. I didn't think anything much of her rebuttal and it was not surprising to me that she posted it.

Then though, I received 2 phone calls from people claiming to be representatives of Ms. **. They made it very clear that she would be seeking legal action if I didn't post a retraction. So in order to keep from becoming another statistic about some person being sued and paying out the nose for posting a negative review I decided it was not worth the hassle and I posted a retraction which seems to have pacified her. My report was 100% factual and true but at the same time I didn't want to get sued.

But I did not want my complaint and review to be so easily dismissed and I chose to submit my complaint again and was told by a legal professional that I just have to add the disclaimer that this complaint is solely my opinion based solely on my own experience with Ms. **. She has only a Facebook page at the moment. She claims to be working on an actual website. My advice to everyone in the eastern PA area who is considering her services, and again this is just my opinion, to not bother. In my opinion she will tell you what you want to hear and try and bait you into one of her classes where she can make some real money off of you and your problems.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I went to work for this company, and they were so unprofessional. They took over a month to hire me, then when they did they didn't train me. Then they wanted me to be on skype every time I was logged in, ridiculous. On top of that they didn't have any work on the landlines only chatting. I told the owner that my eyes hurt, he didn't care. He said he would put me on the line but that it was very slow. Then why are they hiring other people if it's very slow. BAD MANAGEMENT!!!!STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I spoke with Wendy ** seven times over four months with one simple question: when will my job search produce a job? She made three predictions, each proven false over the time period. When I reached out to hold her accountable she made a fourth prediction (conveniently timed after the Keen.com feedback period), sent me an email laced with insults, and then blocked me. Keen.com has refunded me less than 10% of the moneys I gave to Wendy ** but has removed this feedback from Keen.com's website.

Original review: July 31, 2016

Psychic Emily **. I called her twice, once during a breakup in 2013 and again in 2016 and she was so great and to the point. During the end of my engagement in 2013 I was not ready for the truth but she gave it to me and now I couldn't be happier. Both calls ended up being truthful and I really like her.

Original review: June 24, 2016

Wellington Psychic & Love Spell Specialist, **, By: Michelle ** or Gabrielle who knows at this point! She got me for $225.00 for her "services". The woman goes by several different names, her ads say she lives in Wellington, she says she lives in Boynton Beach, and her phone number is from Hollywood Florida. She is very nice at first as she claims she wants to help you, but then comes the money. She will contact you all day long about getting her money, but once she "begins to do work" good luck!!! She texts you constantly saying she's going to call you back or call you with good news, but never does. You can call her and she won't answer.

She knows just what to say to keep you on the edge, but doesn't ever come through. STAY AWAY!!! Just so you know she goes by the names of Gabrielle, Michelle, and another name which I forgot. She claims that she goes to the church for her rituals, but I don't see it that way. She provides zero info that is beneficial. Please take this advice and run run run!!!

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2016

Problem solved.

Original review: May 30, 2016

Was ready to try a new relationship, it cooled down a lot and I wanted to secure it, so looked for help and found someone who said she could help. She has done nothing but drain me and constantly change stories. I just want my money returned and her to just leave me alone forever.

Original review: April 20, 2016

Psychics born Bianca charge me over $1300 for work she didn't do. She didn't help me, just kept stringing me along, for at least 4 months. I ask her for my money back. She said no so how is that helping a person. She took my money and had no regrets. She should be punish for taking people hard earn money.

Psychics Company Information