2. Finance
  3. Bitcoin IRA

5.0/5 (6 ratings)

About Noble Bitcoin

Noble Bitcoin is a cyptocurrency investment firm specializing in the Bitcoin IRAs. Bitcoin is the digital currency of the future, protecting you from the rise and fall of various world markets. More than 100,000 Bitcoin transactions take place each day, let Noble Bitcoin help you get started.

Noble Bitcoin Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Bitcoin?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Bitcoin?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I already moved a portion of my IRA into a precious metals. IRA with Noble Gold last year and the service was exceptional. The staff were very knowledgeable and professional and got my IRA rolled over quickly and smoothly. Once I heard they had started offering cryptocurrencies, I did not hesitate re-investing with their Noble Bitcoin division. As expected, I received the same friendly and efficient service when I originally invested with them. Very satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have been working for a short while with Noble Bitcoin and the staff has been fantastic. I have had a few questions through the process of setting up my account, and the time I speak to an employee, they assist me with kindness and patience. They have thoroughly explained each and every step in the process, discussed my options, and have made me very comfortable in my decisions. I am excited and extremely thankful to work with a group like them!

Get buying tips about Bitcoin IRA delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I heard of bitcoin IRA but was not fully convinced of its authenticity but with Bitcoin becoming a recognized store of value I thought to give it a shot. A little search online and I stumbled on Noble Gold. I contacted a rep through chat on the website and later placed a call. The rep spoke at length on the phone with me on the positives of working with a Bitcoin IRA account and with a little convincing I was sold. I am going to update this review after two months of working with them and see how everything pans out. For now, my rating is based on how they were able to convince me on working with them to grow my bitcoin portfolio. Very savvy customer service.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I came to Noble for help rolling an old 401k into a cryptocurrency IRA (bitcoin and ethereum), and the process could not have been smoother. Collin and Charles answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. Everything should be this easy! Highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I had an old 401k that I had neglected from a previous employer. After learning about cryptocurrency, I called a few companies and decided to use Noble Bitcoin to roll over my 401k. Collin was the person I worked with and made the process easy.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Super simple process signing up with Noble Bitcoin to transfer my IRA into bitcoin. Very helpful staff, they took their time explaining and guiding me through the entire process and handled the majority of the paperwork. Finally, I appreciate how forward thinking this company is by offering modern investment opportunities.

Noble Bitcoin Company Information