Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Bitcoin is a cyptocurrency investment firm specializing in the Bitcoin IRAs. Bitcoin is the digital currency of the future, protecting you from the rise and fall of various world markets. More than 100,000 Bitcoin transactions take place each day, let Noble Bitcoin help you get started.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 8, 2017

6 Noble Bitcoin Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have been working for a short while with Noble Bitcoin and the staff has been fantastic. I have had a few questions through the process of setting up my account, and the time I speak to an employee, they assist me with kindness and patience. They have thoroughly explained each and every step in the process, discussed my options, and have made me very comfortable in my decisions. I am excited and extremely thankful to work with a group like them!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I heard of bitcoin IRA but was not fully convinced of its authenticity but with Bitcoin becoming a recognized store of value I thought to give it a shot. A little search online and I stumbled on Noble Gold. I contacted a rep through chat on the website and later placed a call. The rep spoke at length on the phone with me on the positives of working with a Bitcoin IRA account and with a little convincing I was sold. I am going to update this review after two months of working with them and see how everything pans out. For now, my rating is based on how they were able to convince me on working with them to grow my bitcoin portfolio. Very savvy customer service.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I came to Noble for help rolling an old 401k into a cryptocurrency IRA (bitcoin and ethereum), and the process could not have been smoother. Collin and Charles answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. Everything should be this easy! Highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I had an old 401k that I had neglected from a previous employer. After learning about cryptocurrency, I called a few companies and decided to use Noble Bitcoin to roll over my 401k. Collin was the person I worked with and made the process easy.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Super simple process signing up with Noble Bitcoin to transfer my IRA into bitcoin. Very helpful staff, they took their time explaining and guiding me through the entire process and handled the majority of the paperwork. Finally, I appreciate how forward thinking this company is by offering modern investment opportunities.

Noble Bitcoin response

Thank you Kristin and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Bitcoin?

Noble Bitcoin Company Information

1 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 207
Pasadena
866-280-3328
www.noblebitcoin.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use