4.68/5
Based on 19 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

19 MVMT Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

The watch was given to me as a birthday present and I love it. When I first got it I was totally surprised because I wasn't expecting a watch. I like how the watch looks and functions. It has a black wrist band that's made of leather and is trimmed in white. And the head of the watch is black with white strips. It is pretty cool and I love it. It can not only tell time but it is also like a stop watch. But the feature which is best is that it is water resistant. I love to swim and go to the ocean therefore I need a watch which can handled the water.

The watch is very sporty and yet refined. It looks pretty fancy, stylish and expensive but it was not that expensive at all. Such a nice watch watch for all occasions. I get plenty of compliments on it. I wear it almost everyday and it wears wonderful. It never stops working. I'm happy to have it and I wish I had I had two of them to wear every day and night.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The watch is very great and clearly top notch. I like the quality and the feeling of great ownership of the craftsmanship that their watches represent. They are very unique, looks amazing, and extremely attractive to wear. Not to mention all the different colors that are available. Also, the fit is unbelievable and the features are ready for yourself. Fits my style.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2018

One day I was watching television and I saw two gentlemen that were talking about changing the way watches are made and sold and don't have to be expensive to be high quality. It got me doing research online and like the philosophy behind the MVMT watches and the concept behind the company's motives being independent and changing the way watches are made sold compared to other watches that are more expensive but less quality. So MVMT is one of my favorite. I recommend them to friends and family. I also really enjoy the overall quality craftsmanship and highly detailed attention that is involved in MVMT. However I would make the watches in gold for going out on the town, sort of like a Rolex watch, because sometimes you want people to know you have an expensive watch on. But other than that I love the watch.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Overall, the watch has amazing features and I love it. I like its sleek design. It looks good with literally every outfit I have, rather it be casual or formal! Everything else included is more of a bonus. Although a little more expensive than what I would have liked to spend, but with everything it had to offer plus the variety of designs, it was the one I knew I wanted. It came between this brand or a Fossil watch. And although the clarity of the MVMT watch could be improved, it doesn't stop me from wearing it everyday.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I chose MVMT over other brands due to their sponsorship deals. I first heard about MVMT through content creators that I watch on YouTube like "Jacksfilms" and I recall them on the "H3H3 Podcast". Seeing them support the content creators I enjoy and the content creators wearing and endorsing their products is a big reason why I originally checked out their product.

Another reason why I like MVMT watches over other companies is due to the fact that they have a wide variety of watches and styles at a cheap price. Most of these watch companies like Micheal Kors have very nice watches; however, they can cost you a miniature fortune just to get a watch. MVMT strives to have good-quality and stylish watches while also keeping the price low.

One of the reasons I ordered from them is that they tend to sponsor some people and content creators that I enjoy, this is where I first heard about the company and being endorsed by people I enjoy and trust was a big reason as to why I purchased one of these watches. The creators being college student entrepreneurs also contributed to my purchase as we've all been there and I support them going out and making a living for themselves in ways that many would not be able to do.

My personal experience with them has been very good and enjoyable. I haven't had any issues ordering from them and I received my product fairly quickly. MVMT watches have a nice and sleek style to them and I really enjoy their quality and function. I can also easily find some promo codes when I order from them which allow me to get a nice discount and save some extra money when getting these watches. MVMT also had a wide variety of nice designs when it comes to their watches between your standard silver and gold plated watches to less common styles like wood. Also most people wouldn't think of watches as a female accessory but MVMT watches has a wide variety of styles that can be worn by anyone.

While there are not a ton of features that I dislike about MVMT watches everyone has room for them to be able to improve upon. In case of styles more is better so it's always nice when they add more watches and styles to their store that I can browse and look through. Another thing that I would be interested in MVMT doing is making some higher quality more expensive watches. This is not to say that their current watches are low quality; however since they have a nice grounding and have a good amount of selection of cheaper watches it would be nice and interesting if they added some more advanced higher quality and material watches for those who want to support MVMT but also get some more expensive materials.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?

Original review: June 8, 2018

Very sleek, nice overall look. Has a comfortable fit and great functionality. Friends often admire and inquire about the watch. MVMT could offer more types of watch bands and face colors though, and maybe go full luxury with some higher-price models, but otherwise to me it's well worth the investment. It serves its purpose extremely well and was definitely within my price range despite being a luxury brand.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I saw MVMT Watches a lot on social media. It was heavily promoted through all the platforms I follow. The target people usually end up purchasing and they seemed really proud of their purchases. I like the watch's simplicity, which is MVMT's main selling point. My husband and I have matching ones and we liked that MVMT offered that kind of pairing. It would be really cool to even package them together. Also, if they released a kids' line that could be really cute. And maybe more designs or colors too.

Original review: June 5, 2018

They are wonderful watches. You won't find another style like a MVMT watch. They are classy, and they stand out and make a great statement. Each watch is made very well and it has a unique design. Beautiful watches that work well and last a long time. These aren't cheaply made or cheap looking watches. You won't find another watch like this company.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I like the overall look of the watches and the quality of the material. They are classy, they stand out and last a long time. This is an watch that I could wear every day and the comfort is great. The only thing I would add is to make a few extra colors. Maybe some gold rose, or a even some darken non- gold or plataium colors. Then maybe the younger kids will start to want to buy them since watches are making a come back now.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I have heard good thing about MVMT from advertisements and customers reviews online. The color and the design of this watch is great and it is also very comfortable on my wrist. I wear it all the time, morning all the way to night. But I would prefer if the watch would be less expensive. Also, I would add more colors and design choices. Nevertheless, I will buy more MVMT watches in the future when I obtain the money for it.

Original review: June 2, 2018

RT podcast handled the advertising for MVMT Watches a lot. It was really great to me. I like the fact that this watch tells time. Mine tells me time in digital and analog. But it doesn't glow in the dark and I really wish that it did.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I purchased MVMT Watches because the price and advertising on podcasts I listen to frequently. The price may seem a little high, but they are very high quality watches for their price. I like the availability of the items as well as the choice and range of styles too. There is a style for everyone and I am easily able to ship for myself and others. Plus, the shipping process was simple and fast. I would buy from them again. At times, however, it seems too large and bulky for everyday use. I would like a more delicate watch for everyday use.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I love everything about my MVMT watch although the wristband gets scratchy sometimes. The waterproofing is nice, and the faceplate is quite stylish and fog proof. I get compliments all of the time from my coworkers and I always tell them where I got it. It had a great price for the specifications that were provided; hard to beat the overall quality: price ratio provided by MVMT watches and I am definitely going to be purchasing from them again in the future.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I was looking for a watch with great quality at a good price and came across MVMT. It is a well inspired watch at a great quality and value that you can't find anywhere else. That is what makes them one of the best companies out there. It gives you the best for less. They have mastered a great product which gives you the look of some of the best products out there.

Original review: May 29, 2018

MVMT watches' styles competed with many top brand watches and the price was affordable. Comfortable band, easy to read face and goes with just about anything I am wearing. All my friends like the style. The watch also stays right on time, no resetting watch and also has very seamless movement of the second, min and hour hands.

Original review: May 27, 2018

MVMT watches are a great brand. I love that they look premium and professional, yet won't break your wallet if you own more than one. They are great for a casual or business look. They use Japanese Miyota Precision Quartz Movement, are water resistant, and have straps made from genuine cow-hide leather, giving them a high quality look. I don't like that the lower tier watches are not water resistant though, and there is no warranty covering them in case of accidental contact with water in any way.

Original review: May 26, 2018

The first MVMT watch I received was from my wife and it fit my style perfectly and then I went on the site to see what I would like to buy myself and also my wife as a return gift. Their watches are stylish for the modern man. They have a style for every occasion and gender. The warranty is great and free shipping. They have videos that shows the product better than just pictures. They have pretty much all the feature one would want but they should get into the smart devices because there really is not a smartwatch that does not look like a smartwatch. I want a smartwatch that looks like a regular watch and has a unique style instead of the cookie cutter watches I see now.

Original review: May 25, 2018

All in all MVMT Watches is a company to have your back and your front. I like how stylish their watches are and they look very sophisticated for an awesome low prices. Plus they also give back to the community. I love a great time piece. I chose them because they have the best customer service and gives you the most bang for your buck and the designs of the watches is awesome. They are a force to reckon with. They came out in 2006 and since then they have made over 5 million dollars as a company.

Original review: May 24, 2018

MVMT Watches is obviously the best brand in the market. It is good and love this product so much. Just can't seem to live without it. I hope there are more products come out from this brand. Would love to continue to buy as many as I can in the future. The price is so good too.

MVMT Watches Company Information