2. Miscellaneous

Folsom, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.15/5

Massage Envy Reviews

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I had 90 minute session with Yanet at Massage Envy in Fort Myers today. I have fibromyalgia and had been suffering for a week. I feel great after the combination of stretching and massage.. I highly recommend this Massage location and Yanet!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

My wife bought me a gift card about a year ago and I have scheduled 1-2 massages each month. The staff and therapists are always friendly and professional. About a month ago I started thinking about cancelling my membership. Don’t get me wrong, the massages are always good~ just not fantastic! I decided to try one more therapist (Lori L) and I am now a believer! She is professional and knows what she is doing and enjoys her job! The massages have really helped my chronic neck pain and overall health!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Before massage begins you get a few minutes to relax in a comfortable chairs. I've tried two masseuses and settled on the one that best suited my needs. My masseuse Maria at Coconut Creek Fl location is perfect. Wherever your aches and pains are she will find them. Excellent knowledge on the different muscles. I prefer the deep massage because I lift weights and walk many miles as part of staying health. Most of the time I have muscle pains and the massage helps to alleviate them. Also she massages my head which feels incredible. The atmosphere is very comfortable and relaxing. Clean and massage table comfortable. Maria checks frequently with me to make sure her pressure is not causing pain. I do have a massage once a month and love it. I now incorporate it in my fitness program. It affordable and you can earn points toward future cost when you set your next appointment. You can also schedule your appointments via internet. Webpage is easy to navigate.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I’ve had good and bad experiences with M.E. But yesterday I had an appointment with my new therapist and I gotta tell you, she was extremely cute! Long story short we connected in a different way if you know what I mean! I loved massage and I’m sure she loved what I had for her!

Original review: April 5, 2020

We are all struggling with COVID-19 - some of us lost our jobs, lost friends and family members. Massage Envy, like many other businesses, were forced to close until further notice. YET MASSAGE ENVY CONTINUES TO CHARGE THEIR MONTHLY FEE!!?? How dare you take advantage of people when we are ALL being affected by this Pandemic!! I am cancelling my contract immediately. Shame on you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Massage Envy?

Original review: March 29, 2020

While many of us are trying to pay our bills, mortgages, employees, groceries and everything life has thrown at us in this COVID-19 environment Massage Envy - West University continues to charge us their monthly fees even though we cannot get a massage even if we wanted one. You should be ashamed of yourself. My wife and I intend to cancel with this low life organization and join Massage Heights who we understand froze billing. Come on Massage Envy your greed is unacceptable!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was told I could cancel my contract at anytime free of charge only if I cancel 10 days before the next payment due date, only to find out it was a complete and total lie! You will owe the money no matter what unless you get a medical doctor to say you can't have the massage.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

It would be nice to get a lower back message. The therapists are so restricted of how to cover and maneuver so not make people uncomfortable, that it takes more time doing that than do the job. It's a massage. Lower back is most people's issues if they do physical work. Put a camera in the room if needed...not like we're laying there nude.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Hi Everyone! My sister bought me a year membership, in full for Christmas 2018. Since she bought the membership they wanted my credit card to keep on file. They started charging my card in April for what I thought was for extra services, but ended up being for monthly membership (which was already paid for in full). Now they refuse to refund me my money...but out of the kindness of their greedy little hearts will extend my membership so I can use my twice paid for service. I don't want anything to do with these people or their services. I intend to see if I can give my services to other people....we'll see just how greedy this company is....

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Thank goodness I looked at my statement. I was charged on two separate dates (meaning it was not a random mistake) for services and products I did not receive. The franchise I dealt with was slow to act and refund me. The bookkeeper informed me that the employee who charged me has since left. What does that mean? Was she fired for doing this to other clients? I'm very disappointed.

Massage Envy Company Information