Lisa, who we suppose would claim to be all-seeing and all-knowing sent us this: Tired of Miss Cleo's bogus psychics? Want something real, rather than glam-sham? My name is Lisa. I am an experienced Tarot reader who tells you what the cards tell me, rather than whatever the hotlines might try to con you with. I know what those so-called psychic hotlines are like. They're just a money-making con. Their so-called "readers" are ordered to only tell you good stuff, even if the cards suggest something else. They are required to keep you on the line for as long as possible, with 20 minute minimums required, or the "reader" is unceremoniously dumped. At $5 a minute, that adds up. $100 for a 20 minute phone call? No one should have to fork over that kind of money!

And I'll tell you something else. That pretend Tarot reader only gets 18 cents a minute of that $5, or $3.60 for a call that the Psychic Readers Network bills you $100 for. Seems like a rather steep markup to me. The majority of that money goes to line some pretty fat wallets. They will also ask for your snail mail address and email address, so they can sell them to the highest bidder, and annoy you with spam, junkmail, etc.

If you are looking for a reading, don't be taken in by these (people). Get a reading from someone reliable and reasonably priced. You shouldn't have to pay through the nose to get advice. Give me a call. I'll let you know what you need to hear. Lisa **NOT As Seen On TV**