Compare Publications

Research top Publications recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

If I'm ever in need of a good laugh I visit their site. It's quick, easy and always something to bring a smile to my face. They are easy to find and fun to read/watch or listen. Their writing is usually pretty good depending on the person. I'm really not to pick on the author, just as long as they check their sources and are transparent. Buzzfeed to always doing the latest and greatest trends and topics of conversation. Sometimes they are a little over the top but nothing too over the top. I find them quite entertaining.

Useful, but go to other unrelated type sources. Not particular a fan of Buzzfeed, etc. when looking for help. The quality is as good as the people's opinions. Feel it is bias sometimes. Therefore, go to sites with people who are experts to get advice. Not as relevant to me as other sites. Prefer an expert's advice rather than the opinions of other people who may or may not have enough experience to form an unbias opinion. It entertaining to read what others have to say. Some people offer/post helpful thoughts and ideas while other are humorous, witty or ridiculous.

They did a good job showing what to do, answer how to do things for a variety of different people, cultures, races, age, sex, etc. I would recommend them to the people I know. The quality is nice, it is very satisfactory. The content is easy to read and get into to be able to read the whole thing. The teaching aspect is easy to follow for any aged person. Very relevant. It goes with the time and place of what is going on. With food, fashion, hair, makeup, etc. Good for all ages, cultures, race, sex, ethnicity, etc. I like the food videos on Facebook. Keep it coming on Facebook, I like the food on it. It's yummy for my tummy. Everyone can make the recipes as easy as pie. Just keep coming with the delicious food.

The overall value is great. Buzzfeed has always been one of my favorite viewing channels in YouTube and is great for most people that read their news. The overall quality of Buzzfeed is great. Very good. Most people I know would recommend Buzzfeed as a high quality news. Above average quality. Buzzfeed is very relevant to myself and my peers. We like checking out Buzzfeed for the news and videos for entertainment. Best for looking for something funny. One of the best forms of entertainment for me and my friends. Never a dull moment when watching or reading Buzzfeed news and videos. Would definitely recommend.

Sometimes the articles are fun to read and sometimes they faced something interesting or useful that I want to follow up with to determine the validity and learn more about a topic. Most, if not all, of the articles are written at a high school level at best. The information is heavily biased by the author. Doesn't typically use reliable sources. Great place to start for ideas. I used to like the diy page but it didn't have diy things very frequently, making it irrelevant. It's very entertaining and sometimes I learn something new. Lots of ads.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuzzFeed?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I am not sure how "valuable" the material is. I find it to simply be another source of information, and I am not even sure all that is on it is legit stuff, or if it is in full or part a fabrication. Again, it is hard to give a QUALITY view on it; but I guess if I have to base the quality in terms of something informative (real or fake) that helps pass the time, it is average. It is around a lot. People talk about it, and I have found links to it via Facebook so I guess on average that makes it sort of relevant. It is entertaining enough to pass the time in order to check out whatever it is that linked to it. Again, average, not exactly great, but at least memorable enough to remember its name.

This website is my go to place! All the information is extremely valuable. I always can find useful and interesting information right at my fingertips!!! The quality of this website is the best. The information that I read and find is always professional and up to date. I have never been disappointed. Every post that I have read seems to be relevant. Nothing not good on this website. It is one of my favorites for finding out news and interesting things. The entertainment is the best on this website. There is always something to keep me entertained and I always learn something interesting and new.

Very accurate and up to date information. I prefer Buzzfeed over other news media. Their topics are more interesting and toward my type of audience. No boring headlines. To the point. The quality is better than the normal news media. Topics are more for an audience that does not have time to go through boring articles. The material is extremely relevant. It is real news. News that certain age groups want to read instead of the common news media names. Generation relevant. The entertainment is great. Entertaining lol. Topics our generation are focused on and not anything boring. Always eye catching entertainment articles.

It gives you the information that you need to know at the touch of button. The information that they provide helps to make you more knowledgeable of whatever it is that you are looking for at the time. The quality is quite exceptional that you receive and is what you would expect to find in this type of website. I was very impressed with structural layout. The material was quite relevant to me and made me want to examine the site further. I like how they take the time to input material that was relevant to what I was looking for. I like how the site made me want to come back again and again to find the information that I was looking for that I could not find in other sites. Overall, it was relatively entertaining.

I like their videos because they are helpful and can teach you new ways to do things like cooking food. They also have funny videos to make you laugh as well. Buzzfeed has good staff and articles to help people get informed and know what they are talking about. They also have good reviews and comments for people like me. Buzzfeed is extremely relevant because they have good videos and articles on many different subjects from cooking to ads to everything in between. I think that Buzzfeed has some great entertainment videos on cooking, how to, and many more categories. I think they are very good and can help people out with their information.

I find myself often clicking the Buzzfeed articles I see on my Facebook news feed. The writers create articles that are fun and often entertaining. Sometimes I even learn a thing or two. Buzzfeed knows what its readers want and they provide every time. Sometimes what Buzzfeed writes isn't really relevant, but it still catches your attention and is worth taking a look at. I read many articles from them every week and can't complain. Most of what Buzzfeed writes is for entertainment purposes. With that said it's not very relevant to the times. You won't find anything on the elections, but you will find things on past celebrities. I enjoy 99% of the Buzzfeed articles I come across. I don't go looking for them, but when they come across my Facebook feed I almost always click it to read more.

Buzzfeed has a lot of information so it's really worth the time Ive spent on it. The info is sometimes buried behind entertainment so you can get better news from other sources. But if you're looking for news that is fun and most entertaining then yes, it is great. Sometimes I dont feel like Buzzfeed does good research on their articles. Theyre more incendiary than they should be. Additionally, I think they sometimes use inappropriate titles or misleading titles as bait clicks and then the article isnt what you want or expect. It can be frustrating. They always keep up with pop culture and post articles relevant to current things. They always make sure to address both serious and fun stuff on their articles and videos. They know how to keep an article moving. I never feel bogged down in wordy boring article. They are funny and well written. They make great use of pictures, memes, and gifs to keep the reader engaged.

Even though it is sort of comedic the value seems to be better than most news stations (especially Fox News). I would trust information I got from BuzzFeed and I would gladly keep going back for more. The quality is great, it's easier to read but you can be ensured that it is as accurate as they can be. Yes it is a bit biased but what source isn't these days? Most news outlets are biased. They are very relevant with what is happening in the world at this moment. They keep up with the recent shootings and recent tragedies which of course is sad but is important. They are very comedic and are enjoyable to read unlike some news outlets. It clearly has a younger target audience but I do seem to find a few older folk enjoying BuzzFeed as well.

The article that I read was researched. I do not recall what it was about. I was directed to the article on BuzzFeed from another website, nothing spectacular. The writing was of an average quality. It was not too dumbed down nor was it over my head. The topic was of an absolutely trivial nature, so it was okay. I was sitting at my computer late at night looking up things when I found a link. It really had no relevance to anyone who was not interested in the topic. It was late and I was reading articles. Strictly for their entertainment value, having no importance in the real world. I would choose to qualify it as being entertainment.

It's insightful, witty, a good time waster and informative. I work a boring job and it helps pass the time plus it gives me something interesting to talk about with customers. I love love love reading it, however there is always several grammatical errors in it but still fun to read. I've always wondered if anybody proofreads the article before it is published. It's more entertainment than education but I'm still happy with the stories. I just take it with a grain of salt and do it for fun. There is some articles I read over and over just because I enjoy the topic. Some make me laugh and encourage me to read more about the subject that the article was about.

Very well written articles, funny quizzes and videos. You can always find plenty of articles to read and you can stay updated on later news. With fresh content, you'll never run out of material to read. Very unique articles in their tasty and DIY sections. You can find plenty of information that is relevant to you on first glance. I sometimes spend an hour or two each week reading tasty articles. My friends are always entertained by the links that I send them from the site directly. So much they follow the website as well. It's a good way to kill a few hours!

I really think that Buzzfeed is a necessity for me to read in today's world. It gives me a different positive outlook on things relevant to me today. It is very fun and exciting material to read. This is a very good quality of writing and material. I really look forward to reading each new individual story each day and it gives me a great feeling of new experiences. In today's world, this has really great relevance. It really keeps me updated on recent and important happenings and is very enlightening to see each day. I really do find this material to be very entertaining and fun plus exciting and somewhat edgy. I would recommend this service to anyone to read daily.

I was really dissatisfied. It wasn't valuable to me at all. Their work was of what I expected. I thought it would be more upbeat and happy. If I were you I wouldn't waste my time. Nothing was uplifting or encouraging. It's like they just copied their material from someone else or stole it from the internet. No originality whatsoever. Nothing was relevant at all. You must have your facts, and resources. It was not entertaining to me at all. When I read something I want to be entertained and I want to know true facts. No lies and don't put me to sleep. Wake me up. They don't do this for me which really sucks.

BuzzFeed Company Profile