2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.16/5

Bleacher Report Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bleacher Report?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bleacher Report?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I saw the shirt online and it looked really nice in the description. It even said it was 100% cotton. It looked really comfortable. I waited over a week to get it and when I got it I was so disappointed, I put on the shirt it felt like it was worth $5 (it was $45). It was so uncomfortable and scratchy, it didn't fit right and just overall TERRIBLE. I'm so mad how they could've made it so much better but no they had to use the cheapest material for the most profit right? DO NOT BUY FROM BLEACHER REPORT!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I paid for AND MISSED a whole soccer match because of their extremely poor video streaming service. Worked fine during the free 5 minutes preview, then started lagging as soon as I paid for it. Then it would just cut out completely. Tried to talk to their "live chat" support about it, and they were super rude and defensive. Stay away from this company!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Be careful when making comments on the Bleacher Report on sports stories. If you make a comment that might offend any of the snowflakes out there using the Bleacher Report, or an employee at the Bleacher Report, even if it really isn’t a truly offensive remark, you will be banned from their site. It’s really deplorable. Use another sports app. It seems that Bleacher Report is run by a bunch of left-leaning liberals that do like criticism of anyone, unless it’s the left doing the criticizing.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt from the web in size XL, but they send me size Small. I’ve tried to email the customer service but it was replied by an automatic email. There’s no phone number for this web. So, I’ll just suggest you to not spend money for the web, it just take your money without any guarantees you got what you’ve paid. Very disappointing!

Original review: March 25, 2019

The Sport App for Bleacher Report is awesome. I recently ordered several merchandise from the Bleacher Report Shop. First I received an email stating that my products would be shipped soon. One month later I sent them an email inquiring about the products and I got an automatic email response that said someone from the support team would be contacting me within two days. So far, it’s been two more weeks with no response.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Paid $20 for "The Match" and never saw a single minute of video. Apparently this company likes to take your money, but doesn't want to invest in the infrastructure necessary to handle the volume of streaming they're selling. We'll be contacting our credit card company and filing a fraud complaint against them.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

It provides valuable information and up to date data and statistics. It is quick and easy to find valuable information and statistics that can be helpful for fantasy leagues. It is high quality since the information is reliable. You can find out the latest information in a few clicks of the mouse. This is a great site. This site is very relevant. It provides the information needed to find out the latest and greatest statistics about players and teams. I highly recommend this site. It is entertainment as it serves a purpose for anyone interested in sports. This is the first place I go to make decisions each week.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

The value is excellent for a sports fan. I am an avid sports fan and really find the information to be valuable. Great blogs and coverage. The quality is high quality writing to be up to the highest standards. The writing is extremely informative, creative and easy to comprehend. The material is relevant to someone that is interested in sports. Cutting edge information and up to date. Highlights for each team and any informative information. The material is very entertaining and exciting for a sports fan telling about each team. This material keeps the reader engaged and wanting to read much more.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Bleacher Report is full of amateur reporters ranging from terrible to excellent. Really depends on what you read and by whom wrote it. I've thought about deciding to join myself, but due to how many bad writers are on there I'd rather not be associated. Like I already mentioned, the writing quality varies drastically based on what user is writing it. Some users are probably better than the website, many shouldn't be a part of it. At all! Haha. It's relevant, but not entirely. Sometimes the articles or slideshows tends to drag on which is is why they aren't pros. Thankfully they separate users and you can read from certain writers. Sometimes entertaining, sometime not. Depends on who's writing it, hard to judge based solely on the website as a whole.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Bleacher Report is the best sports app out there. Up to the minute updates for all of my favorite sports and teams. Go Red Sox!!! Quality content from writers and news outlets all over the country. Easy to use and set up. Very rarely crashes. Sometimes it is not 100% mobile-friendly. Very relevant information and up to the minute updates. It is my go-to sports news update applications and great to use while reading while taking a poop. Very entertaining and covers all sports. Do yourself a favor and download this application. Do it right now. Quit reading and download it now!

Bleacher Report Company Information