toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Before I went to AM seminar I did my research and found a lot of bad reviews from people who actually didn't go to the entire process. That is like watching the first 10 minutes of a movie and leave a review about how good or bad the movie is. Since that makes no sense, I decided to try it. I went to my bus tour with my wife on May 2015. By August we had our first property. Then we went to a few other seminars that are offered after the bus tour to get even more tools. We got in debt big time doing that, and it was really scary, but it was the best decision we've made.

I'm writing this post on Jan. 23, 2016 and so far we have flip (buy, rehab, sell) 2 properties, we have another one for sale right now, 2 other properties being remodeled, and we are closing on property #6 next week. In addition we are about to get property #7 in another state since we learned how to create partnerships all over US. All of that without money out of our pocket, except for the money we spent on our education.

For the first time in my life I can see a clear path to becoming a millionaire. All I need to do is flip 2 or 3 properties every month, and that is what we are doing now. I see people complaining about AM hard selling techniques, who cares, you'll get your money back 10 times more. If you are ok getting in debt for a period of 6 month to a year in order to become a millionaire I would say go for it. But do it ONLY if you are going to put the work and follow the system. Don't get in debt if you are not going to put the necessary work to get out of debt. The system really works and it is worth the investment. Hope this help!

I read Sean's review, the one with the red X, in its entirety. If he had not encountered the "gasser", how would he know the man's name? If he had not been to an event, how would he know the things he mentioned? I have been to these events. Kurt "the shirt" is a real person, believe me. Now for my own review... Firstly, my name isn't Larry, but I am a real person and the following is related to my personal experience with this business venture company. I have to protect myself, as I haven't decided if I'm going to attempt to file a lawsuit like 164 other people that currently are doing so. I'm a 58 year old woman with a good amount of intelligence and don't consider myself gullible.

The people that buy into these type of things are people with hope of not having to worry about their retirement or taking care of their families. When you attend the free event, they give you a taste of what you can do. If you don't know anything about it, you look at it as getting educated. That is the very reason my business partner decided to go forward. They create an urgency and if you "act now" you can get a substantial discount, which in reality, is far less substantial than what you will end up paying.

All in all, they tell you what to do, but not how to do it. At least, not specifically how to do it. You have to fumble through that yourself. If you're training to be a surgeon, they teach you how to do surgery. I have read the positive and the negative reviews here. There is something to be said for the positive feedback, hence my 3 stars. The negative reviews are completely accurate, therefore, the lack of 2 additional stars.

I was at a "bus tour" in 2016 after the 1 day freebie & the $1495 3 day workshop. I didn't pay for it, but went to assist someone else who wanted his money to do something for him. The option he chose, the full package, included 3 separate events, bus tour, asset protection and cash flow. For the money he paid, we thought it should include hotel and travel expenses, both of which are your responsibility. The first event was over $900 just for the hotel. We live in FL and had to travel to CA, then TX. We also thought they might have considered choosing a less expensive hotel for students, who are not yet "millionaires". Even with the Armando discount, it was still expensive for a construction worker. For the TX events, I actually got a better price booking through a third party. Btw, the hotel charged me directly for one of the bookings that was prepaid. I'm still trying to get a refund on that.

Looking at a LOT of the people in the conference room and speaking with some of them at this $149/night hotel, I could see many were similar to us. Regular people with regular jobs not really affording them of luxuries. The bus tour was a lot of hoopla that was meant to get us enthused and keep us that way throughout the entire 4 days. Long nights, early mornings, just like the other reviewer said. There were times I couldn't keep my eyes open and I saw others in the same state. I was a little skeptical but I paid attention. Took lots of notes. Then pictures of the slides because there wasn't time to write it all down. We weren't allowed to take pictures of anything Armando personally wrote on the whiteboard (proprietary information) but it could be written down. When I look at it now, I have no idea what it means. This was the case with each event.

I attended the final one alone. When it was all over, I realized I hadn't gotten any real new information and felt it was just wasted time and of course, the money for accommodations. On top of Armando's "teaching", there were other people I'd refer to as vendors, that got on stage to plug their services as necessary to run and protect our new business venture. We were told to incorporate in NV (included in the full package for the first year), apply for credit cards, ask for increased credit lines on existing cards, sign on to the lawyers services ($1995), CPA services and open IRA's to partner with on the buying end. For someone near retirement age, this made no sense to me, but they told us how it could work. I still don't know how it could work.

The CPA firm offers packages. The lowest cost one of $1995 really only provides a 30 minute phone consultation and the filing of one personal and one business tax return and some other advisory services. We were told early on about the master mentor program, which was limited to those Armando's team hand picked based on their observance of us, the audience. You can't ask to be in the program. When they asked us, we thought we were special, somehow, though I couldn't figure out why. Turns out, everyone in the audience was just as special. They instructed us not to tell anyone we were chosen, otherwise we'd be removed immediately. One woman did talk to others and found out they offered it to everyone. This involved an investment of $27,000 on top of everything else.

Luckily for my partner's bank account, the wire transfer didn't go through. When they threw market domination at us, we were tapped out. Another $10,000 not spent. I could go on, but I won't. In the end, I have been able to find ALL of the education I need at the library in the form of books. FREE. I've since been on a few webinars that opened my eyes quite a bit more to the unnecessariness of this training that was not detailed at all. Sad. As I mentioned, the public library has books on flipping, asset protection, incorporating in NV and others on this subject. You could save a substantial amount by purchasing the books on one of those popular websites. I find the books at the library first. If I like them, I look on those sites and buy it.

Factual basis uncertain

Armando Montelongo Seminars

While we appreciate all legitimate feedback, the company has no record of this person attending one of our events, let alone having these experiences with our staff.

Original review: July 15, 2016

Since this is a scam, you don't actually have to know anything about real estate in order to work for Armando Montelongo. I'm a waiter at a fine-dining steakhouse in downtown San Antonio. Two men from Armando Montelongo's sales team recently came and tried to recruit me into their sales team. These were the shadiest two I had ever met. Their self importance oozed through their perfectly-pressed Armani suits. They wouldn't go into details--all they did is rave about some guy named Armando Montelongo.

These two also made racist jokes loudly enough for other tables to hear. One of the guys--Kurt ** was his name--casually chuckled about gassing the ** while a nearby table looked on in disgust. They finally left about two hours after closing time. I told them that I would check out the seminar just to get them out of the door--in fine dining a waiter cannot leave until the last table leaves. I blew them off. I wanted nothing to do with their seminar or this mysteriously shady Armando Montelongo figure. I blew them off hoping they would get the hint. They didn't get the hint. Two weeks later, these two gentlemen visited my restaurant again, this time asking for me by name. Again, they went on and on about Armando Montelongo. Again, Kurt ** joked about gassing the **. Again, they stayed for over two hours after closing time. I finally agreed to attend their seminar. I was absolutely disgusted by what I saw there.

There was an older couple really close to me. They had to be in their sixties. They were open and honest, sharing their story with the uncaring smiling face of the mentor beside me. The man was a Vietnam veteran still dealing with PTSD. They had just been left with a huge funeral bill from the death of a family member. They were desperate to escape the financial hell that life had unjustly thrust upon them. Worst of all? They had already drank the Kool-Aid; they were completely convinced that this class was going to give them the skills needed for financial freedom. The so-called mentor next to me, his cold and uncaring smile never wavering, had no trouble in convincing this poor old couple into opening up their still premature IRA to be used for the next great class; a $40,000 bus-ride for two.

After this happened, one of my recruiters approached me and whispered, “You see that older couple that just left? They’re almost certainly not going to make any money flipping houses. But this just what we do, and if you want to make money as a member of the wolf pack then you have to do this.” This infuriated me. After a brief moment, I quietly excused myself and headed toward the restroom which also happened to be by the door and left. I have nightmares about what I saw that day. The level of depravity to which Armando Montelongo and his team of unqualified parasites will stoop is unparalleled. What if it were your parents or loved one who were about to be scammed by Armando Montelongo?

I have seen many bad reviews for Armando Montelongo Seminars so I felt compelled to give my review. My daughter and I attended the free seminar and paid for the 3 day class in our area. I was contacted about a week before the class was scheduled and told that the class had been rescheduled. I was disappointed but changed plans so we could attend. I received confirmation, both by phone and text two days before the class was scheduled. I also received another call from them 1 day before but was busy and was not able to respond to the message that said "call me as soon as you can".

My daughter got up early and left our house @ 7:30 am to attend our first class. After driving for an hour, we went in to the hotel where it was being held to be told that it had been cancelled 3 days ago. As you will understand, I was pretty aggravated and made a phone call to my class coordinator to let her know that I was very angry. I received an email from her saying that the reason for the call was to tell me they were going to refund my money for my inconvenience. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Within a week and a half, my money was returned to my account. Although I would have liked to be notified of the cancellation of the class, it was very fair of them to refund my money.

Armando Montelongo Seminars company gave me the ability to elevate my family to financial freedom and instead of spending a third year in Afghanistan, I can now spend that year enjoying my family. This seminar has changed my life for the better. One of the single best decisions of my life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Armando Montelongo?

I attended a free seminar in Las Vegas with this company in July of 2015. The seminar provided very little actual information on how to do the business and was more about hype to get you to buy a 3 day seminar and some books/CDs. My wife and I gave in to their hard selling techniques and purchased the seminar/materials. I didn't start reading the materials until about a week later, and only got through two of the pamphlets before I became very uncomfortable being associated with this business.

There were many spelling errors, some incorrect calculations, and the CDs were all prefaced with the same remark (in essence it said that there have been some important changes, and the company didn't want to spend the extra money to update the CDs, but it assured that the books were correct). My thought was, "if they aren't able to successfully put together this education material, how are they going to be able to help me be successful in this business?" Because of this, I quickly became uneasy with the legitimacy of the business.

So, I thought I would try to get a refund for my purchase on the basis that the company sold me defective or subpar product. I wasn't EXPECTING it back because at this point it was about a week and a half after I made the purchase and the contract specifies the 3-day refund policy. However, I thought I would try because I didn't have anything to lose and $1,500 is a lot of money to someone like me (at this point in my life). After explaining my reasoning for my request for an exception to the 3-day policy with one of the "mentors", he told me he would check with his direct supervisor and give me a call back to let me know the status of the request. I waited 2-3 days with no response.

Finally, I gave them a call back only to get somebody else that I had to tell my whole story to again. She also told me that she was going to call me back that day before she left to let me know what her supervisor said. I received no such phone call. I went through this 3 times. On my fourth phone call back I spoke with a representative who once again asked me my situation. I quickly found out however, that this was just a pleasantry and that he didn't really want to hear a word I was saying. He was very rude, condescending, and interrupted every time I tried to speak so that I barely able to produce a coherent string of words to make a complete sentence. At least this man was able to give me a direct "no" response to my refund request, so I didn't have to wait on an un-kept promise.

In short (and in my opinion), this company sells subpar product and has staff that are supposed to be mentors, but that instead treat you poorly and don't follow through with what they say they are going to do (except the part about keeping your money). If this company is having these type of people mentor you, and are producing the kind of material that I was exposed to, I don't want any further part of it.

Both my wife and myself attended the Training Seminar in Denver. During the 3 days of training, we both learned about the system that Armando has setup, looking forward to further training from Armando. Thanks to all the trainers for the time you spent giving us more information on Flipping Houses, there is more to it than most people know. It's not as easy as everyone thinks, you have to be trained with the right tools or you will have a hard time making any success.

Armando Montelongo Seminars

Mr. Walters, I regret to hear about your unwanted calls. I researched your account and only found evidence of three outbound calls to you with the last one from 4/28 reflecting your demand to be taken off of our contact list. Did you continue to receive calls after that date? Regardless, I made sure you were on the do not contact list for all media. Let me know if we can do anything else for you.

Original review: April 28, 2015

I just called about the TV ad and have been plagued by numerous phone calls. I have gone so far as to use profanity and they still keep calling 10 to 20 times a day. I wouldn't attend one of these seminars if they paid me at this point!

I am a 66 year old female, retired and on Social Security. In November, December, 2013 and January, 2014, I paid Armando Montelongo companies $66,495 altogether for training seminars, Master Mentorship and personal on-site mentorship in real estate. $25,000 of that was for seminars in Texas and Armando's Master Mentorship program, which was to include an on-site mentor for several days in Denver where I live. I ultimately was unable to attend either seminar in Texas for lack of funds for travel and hotel accommodations.

There were problems on both sides scheduling the on-site mentor and it never happened. Within a few months of plunking down the $66K+, my health began giving me trouble, I was becoming easily fatigued and feeling ill. And, the depression I had struggled with for many decades became exacerbated. I was diagnosed with mononucleosis in June, 2014. Today, the fatigue continues to quickly wear me to exhaustion on any given day. I am unable to continue with this dream.

I have made 10 calls to the main office requesting a refund. I have been reminded several times by various personnel that I had only 3 days after signing the purchase agreement to cancel. I have told them my health problems kicked in well after 3 days. Each time, the employee would say someone will call me back, but no one has ever returned a call. I sent a return receipt letter to Mr. Montelongo in March explaining my situation and requesting a refund of the unused portion of my $66,495. The post office delivered it on 3/26/2015. There has been no response.

The first seminar, in Denver, was free. At the second seminar (the real hooker), for which I paid $1495, we were told the third seminar (the $40,000 Bus Tour) would supply us with funding resources to purchase properties to repair and either flip or hold for ongoing income. At this second seminar, the presenter, more than once, encouraged us to our credit cards as much as possible to bolster the purchase of property.

At that second seminar we were clearly lead to believe we would find money at the third ($40,000 Bus Tour) seminar to purchase our first property. This was deceitful: the funding sources revealed at that 3rd seminar, in Scottsdale, AZ, for which paid $40,000, were my own IRA and loans from other students attending the seminar! There were no other resources presented or made available. The most I found among the other students present was a paltry $10,000, which that attendee did not want to loan to anyone. And, my Roth IRA would not permit a bulk withdrawal.

Fool that I was, even after the disappointing funding source info taken away from seminar #3, I did have intent to pursue the additional training, since I had already forked over $41,495, and felt compelled having done so to complete the training and possibly find there were funding sources at one of those two seminars in San Antonio. I plunked down another $25,000 for two more seminars in San Antonio and on-site mentoring In Denver.

But, within weeks of paying the additional $25,000, my health began deteriorating, and I was unable to come up with the funds for travel and lodging for the seminars. I was diagnosed at age 65 with mononucleosis, which I expected to run its course and see my health bounce back. But, after almost a year now, it has not. As I told Mr. Montelongo in my letter, my health will no longer allow me to pursue this endeavor.

Also, in my letter, I explained to Mr. Montelongo, the fact that I had put all my available savings into his program, as well as some $20,000 in credit card debt encouraged at the second seminar that I am on fixed income of $1450/month and because of my investment in his program, I am now quickly approaching bankruptcy. I need the unused $25,000 I gave the Armando Montelongo Companies back in my pocket to avoid this. At my age, this is a terribly frightening situation for me.

I feel I was lured into purchasing his program with deceitful tactics, i.e. "You don't need to have money, Use your credit cards and you will find funding sources at the Bus Tour." If the Montelongo Companies choose to keep the $25,000 tuition I gave them for training never received and personal mentorship never received, I feel they are being more than deceitful, unprofessional and unethical. They are simply thieves. I would like to hear other's stories who have bought into this program to the tune of $66,495. I have no doubt I am not alone in my ensuing financial troubles.

I attended AMS a few years ago. I paid for the full package about $40,000 total. I was guaranteed at least one property. I never did one flip. When I got home my mentors called once then later I found out they quit because they didn't want to be in the scam. I asked for my money back and they would tell me to call someone else and that went off for weeks. I made a complaint with the BBB and they responded by saying that they will have someone assist me. Why would I waste my time and energy on them again. I went into this being promised zero out of my pocket and no credit needed. Everyone I spoke to said I need a minimum of $5,000. I don't need to speak to anyone from AMS I just want my money back or the one flip zero out of my pocket like I was guaranteed.

I paid $1500 for a three-day seminar on flipping houses. I am happy with the information I received including but not limited to where to find leads for distressed properties and/or motivated sellers, how to determine the cash offer, how to negotiate, how to use my credit to work for me when flipping houses, how to repair credit (should you need to), how to find buyers, how to use my profits to obtain better cash flow, how to protect my assets, and so much more. Going in to the class, I already had experience with obtaining properties to use as rentals, but my profit has not been that much, so this class definitely helped me. Any negative reviews you read are due to the team wanting seminar participants to sign up for a bus tour (35K), and they do put the pressure on to sign up. I did not sign up, so I cannot judge its quality. But if you filter out the bus-tour comments, you will definitely learn plenty and they do deliver on that!

I attended a 3 day seminar in 2014 in Riverside, California. I came in with almost no knowledge of real estate and left with a wealth of knowledge I was able to use to incorporate into my home investment business. The seminar was not only fun, but extremely informative. The speakers were highly knowledgeable in their field and were always willing to go the extra mile by staying later and answering students questions. I enjoyed the seminar so much that I have recommended it to my friends and family.

My husband & I were able to attend a seminar with Armando Montelongo. We were very fortunate to be able to learn his system for real estate. Within 6 months I early retired from my job & am now a full time investor. We also have been able to help my son & his wife open up a business of their own which would have never happened if it wasn't for what we learned from Armando's teachings. What we learned has helped us see that if you want to change your life you can & with hard work and dedication we can help change lives. Armando told us it would take a lot of commitment. Armando & his team are there to help, guide & answer questions. We are on our 3rd deal and looking for our 4th. It has been a ride we will never forget. Thank you Armando Montelongo & team. We are truly grateful.

Armando and his crew are the best educators on the planet!!!!! From the first event, to the the extended training, I've learned things about this business that I should have known but did not. I was able to unbox myself from my situation, immediately apply what I had learned and was able to grow my RE portfolio with both cash flow and flip properties! Armando's Training IS the only training you will need to if you're looking into real estate!!

I was somewhat skeptical when I signed up to attend this program, but it has been one of the best decisions of my life. The quality of the teaching is equal or superior to many of the college courses that I have taken. The mentors (instructors) are millionaires, but all of them are down to earth and approachable. All of them want to be addressed by their first name! The mentors encourage you to ask questions, and they don't make you feel embarrassed or ashamed to ask a question. I wish that all of my college professors were like that, because it encourages you to ask every question you have.

I had no previous experience in real estate investing, so I had to hear some of the information multiple times, before I felt confident that I knew it well enough to put it into practice. They teach you step by step how to buy a distressed property, which profitable repairs to make to the property, and then how to market and sell the rehabbed property for a profit. While this sounds simple, there are multiple things to learn, such as how to calculate the maximum purchase price for a distressed property -- so that the flip will be profitable, how to find financing, how to manage a general contractor, etc. There is great deal of information to learn about real estate investing, so even though I have learned a lot already, I am still learning new information each week.

One of the best things about this program is that there are weekly, evening telephone lectures, where you listen to 2-3 mentors discuss a real estate topic for an hour, in real time. The lecture series has 12 topics--one topic a week for 12 weeks, and then the lecture series restarts again, to go over the same 12 topics again. This reinforces the information. Since the lectures are in real time, the information stays current, as the mentors discuss their experiences with working with general contractors, finding financing, marketing their rehabbed properties, etc. The mentors generously share their time and knowledge each week, and they genuinely want every student to learn and master the information, so that the students can become successful real estate investors.

There is also a mentor telephone line, which is open several hours a day, 6 days a week, which allows you to call and speak to a mentor, whenever you need advice on how to handle a problem that comes up, or if you are unsure about something. This mentor line is invaluable and reassuring, as you need a mentor's guidance and support, when you venture into flipping yourself. You can use this mentor line for your lifetime, so you always will have a mentor available to guide you. Another advantage of this program is that you become a member of a network of students who have taken this program, so you can partner with them to flip a house, and also share information with them. In closing, this program teaches you the practical information that you need to become a successful real estate investor. I think that the mentors are among the best real estate investors in the world--so you are learning from some of the best in the business.

He preys on the weak and vulnerable. There were many how to get rich seminars that made the speaker millions. Look at these speakers today, nowhere to be found. The people who went to the seminar are poor and these poor people will lose thousands of dollars. This guy is egotistical and full of bull. Please run as fast as you can, he is selling snake oil.

I have attended many real estate workshops in the past and I must say this is by FAR the best workshop I have every been to! I have never met a more genuine and experienced group of people as I have at the Armando workshop. I would highly recommend that anyone who is interested in taking their real estate business to the next level, whether novice or seasoned investor, attend one of these seminars. You won't be sorry. You will definitely get your moneys worth! I can't say enough great things about their customer service and level of professionalism.

As a Dental Hygienist for 34 years, I was very familiar with the dental field; however, had no knowledge whatsoever of the real estate world. I took a chance, and began attending the Armando Montelongo educational seminars.

It is like taking baby steps. There is a lot of education, and no way to present it all all once. It is a process, like going to college. It is usually a significant investment to go to college and get a degree (I have a Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene), so I know that to get a good education, one has to be willing to invest not only time but money. If I had decided to pursue a Master's Degree in Dental Hygiene or even a further degree, I knew it would cost me more time and money. However, once completed, there would be no guarantee of employment for me with an advanced degree!!!

Typically, most of us don't get something for nothing. So, I do not understand the surprise that some have when they discover that there will be more time and investment required to get a complete education in this real estate investing training that Armando offers.

I made one of the best decisions of my life when I decided to go through the complete training that Armando offers from start to finish. I have learned that if you follow the education and system that is taught, and you work hard, and stick with it (you can't have a "quitter" attitude!), you will probably succeed. However, there are no 100% guarantees about succeeding in anything in life, so get over it.

If you want a great business opportunity, I think this is it!!! I am 58 years old, single from a divorce, and I started this venture on my own. Everyone that I knew told me that I couldn't do this because I didn't have the experience or "know-how".....but I did it!! My first flip is in escrow currently. Did I make some stupid mistakes along the way? Yep! That is life! I take ownership of my mistakes; however, I owe my knowledge of how to do this in the right way to Armando. Will I do another fix/flip? Definitely. Then keep on going!!

Is Armando a tough businessman? Heck yeah! I respect that. In a world of business sharks you have to be! I have just seen the tip of the iceberg of the "sharks" in this real estate business when I ventured out on my own after my training.

However, I went through all of the Armando training seminars, and I was in learning situations of a roomful of 300 people, and also learning from Armando in a room where there were just a handful of people. He is the same person no matter where he is. I think he is "real". I think he truly cares about the students that show sincerity, investment, and a willingness to learn...... as any college professor would do with the same sort of students. What do you think a college professor would do with you if you had no substantial investment of time or money into learning at a college or university? Think about it.

Armando and his staff were always helpful, courteous, informative and always went the "extra yard" when I showed that I was truly serious about learning his system. All I can say is "Thank you" to Armando and his staff!!

I have been thru several levels of real estate training with the Armando Montelongo Companies and I am extremely satisfied. They have the perfect recipe, you just need to follow it. Like with anything that has variables, each one must be dealt with in a certain way. If you start thinking that you have a better idea or can cut corners it never works out. Follow the plan and all is GREAT! I have!

"This is the best investment we've ever made", said my wife. If you have what it takes you could make a fortune. Rejane, an accomplished architect, and I, an entrepreneur for more than 20 years with engineering and business education, had done a lot of real estate activities before. From flipping houses to new construction, to renovations, to small commercial. Nothing, however, prepared us for the sheer genius of Armando Montelongo's methods and techniques.

I attended several of the Armando Montelongo real estate education seminars, including the bus tour, master mentor program, market domination, etc. I learned a great deal from each of the events. And more importantly they provided the enthusiasm and motivation to take action. The team and mentors are very knowledgeable and talented. A little bit pricey, but very happy.

Last fall, I took a 3-day seminar with the Armando's people. If you are looking for great ideas, this is the place to go, but don't think, as foolishly as I did, that flipping properties is easy. The most disturbing myths at the seminar were that you don't need any of your own money and that finding investors is the easy part. First, you need $$ to set up your corporation. So, I scraped together every last dollar on my credit cards and incorporated.

Then I actually found 2 great properties, which Armando's audio program says is the hard part, but trying to get them funded has been a real joke. That is the easy part, again according to Armando. Well, not for me. I was told to "google" hard money lenders. Well, I did. Thought I found a reputable group that would supply me with a list of investors. They did, but they never checked these guys out. One wanted me to fly to Texas to close the deal. Now, I don't know where this guy is from, but I am originally from NYC and I am not about to fly anywhere to meet anyone, my mother didn't raise an idiot. Didn't he ever hear of the Craigslist Killer?

Then 2 guys wanted cash up front. One of them wanted me to Western Union $550 to some third party in Georgia. Really? Several of the other lenders wanted me to invest some of my own money. That makes sense, but again, this is not how Armando's class outlined the process. And finally, for the 3 days, most of the push was to get us to sign up for a $30,000 bus trip so we would meet lenders face to face. If I'd had the money, well, I probably wouldn't have been desperate enough to take the seminar in the first place, but now I know why some of his students are successful.... He puts them in touch directly with the lenders.

Just to be clear, the seminar was great and helpful and had a lot great information, but don't believe for one second that you can do this with no money or no credit. To be fair, I have not yet tried to contact Armando's group directly to see if they could recommend a website with more reliable lenders, and I will try that next. Also, at the seminar, one of the speakers, Chris, kept telling us not to take notes that we would be getting an Ebook. Well, never got the book and every time I asked about it since the seminar, no one seems to know what I am talking about. I don't really care about the book, but now I don't even have any notes and Chris had a LOT of good info. And finally, at the very first intro mini-seminar, I was given a card to send in to get an iPad (that was what was mentioned on the TV ad). The presenter there said that no, it was an MP4 player (whatever that is). Well, I didn't get either one.

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about the information that I have learned from Armando and his teachings. I began with no real estate background or knowledge in this field, and have been able to succeed flipping houses throughout the country. I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone who is interested in learning a great system of how to flip houses and make a lot of money, while doing something that they love!!

My partner and I have attended several of Armando's trainings over the last three years and it has completely changed everything for the better. When we went to the three-day workshop in January of 2012, we had almost 50k in credit card debt and had a few properties that were really under water that weren't cash flowing because of the 2007-08 downturn. Everybody was saying how bad real estate was, but we were seeing all sorts of new rehabs popping up around our neighborhood and we wanted to start flipping too. We just were not financially doing very well so we couldn't figure out how to get the deals and put the money together for them.

My partner had no experience in real estate, but wanted to learn about it, so going to Armando's workshop was all his idea. I had been in the real estate business for 10 years prior to attending the 3-day workshop, so I didn't really think there was much I could learn. Well I was wrong. We both had a great experience and learned a lot! We are now both full time investors and making more money than ever, have no bad debt and a lot of rental property making a really nice monthly income that will never stop. We would recommend Armando's education to anyone who wants to learn how to to real estate to make a LOT of money in a relatively short amount of time.

I have attended many seminars in the past and was blown away by the Armando Montelongo 3-day event I attended. The team that was presenting were very knowledgeable and really interested in seeing me learn and grow when it comes to real estate. Their genuine interest in me and my growth is something I haven't experienced with other events I have been to so I just wanted to say thanks and keep teaching and changing lives. I know mine has changed. I will never stop learning.

I went to my first Armando Montelongo event a few years ago. At his bus tour I meet many great people and had an amazing learning experience. What I learned has helped me tremendously as an investor as well as a business owner. Since implementing Armando's system my business has grown and evolved. Now more than ever, I am focused on enjoying my number 1 goal, which is being financially free and spending more time with family. I am grateful to have learned Armando's Real Estate Flipping system.

My experience after having attended all the seminars, including the bus tour, was a very good one. I feel I was taught a system that if followed diligently will give you the results you are looking for. I had only graduated from college a couple yrs before I first saw that infomercial on tv. So coming up with the tuition for the bus tour was rough but I did it and that may have forced me to commit more since I went this far. The education, the system, the support, the resources, and the network are what I signed up for. All these things I received. Gets my vote!

I learned so much more than I thought I would. The class was not only educational, it was entertaining and empowering. The most important thing I took away from attending this event was to take action now and just dive in. I don't mean reckless, I mean "stop thinking about it" and start doing it. The team was very knowledgeable and supportive. I would recommend this training to anyone who wants to pursue real estate investing.

In 2010 I went to a 3 day event in Palm beach, Fl. I was absolutely surprised in how genuine and helpful the staff was. They gave way more information than I expected. I decided to continue my education and am so thankful I did. Today I have a successful business in south florida and get to work with others from the network thanks to Armando. Huge thank you to Armando and that team that helped me in palm beach to get my business started!

I have learned so much from Armando Montelongo and thru the seminars I have attended. I would highly recommend to anyone to attend any and all that Armando Montelongo Seminars offers. This is not a "get rich quick" program. Like anything you have to work hard to be successful, have the right tools and the drive to succeed. Armando Montelongo seminars gives you all of that and more!

Armando Montelongo Seminars Company Profile