Need an investment company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Armando Montelongo Seminars
3.74/5

Armando Montelongo Seminars

Armando Montelongo is CEO of Armando Montelongo Companies, a real estate investment company that specializes in real estate acquisitions and education.

His educational seminars are focused on wealth creation and financial independence through the buying and selling of real estate.

Armando Montelongo is involved in several businesses on both the national and international level. These include commercial real estate, residential real estate, television and movie production, start-up investing, business processing, media buying, construction, restaurants, marinas, accounting and Auditing.

Armando Montelongo has been featured on multiple media platforms as a real estate expert including network television, cable television, newspaper, and magazines.

View More View More

Armando Montelongo Seminars Reviews

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

If you are reading this and thinking of attending one of Armando's real estate seminars, DON't. The best investment advice I can give is to tell you to keep your money. IF you read a positive review on here, it's from someone associated with his company. My personal experience: I'm a young, successful business professional who has always been interested in real estate but didn't know anyone in the industry so was looking for an opportunity to learn. I came across the free seminar and it was right up the street so it was a no brainer. I should have assumed it was a sham to get you to purchase a 3 day course, which it was. But still, I wasn't looking for a get rich quick scheme, I actually wanted to learn the ins and outs of real estate investing. $1500 for a 3 day course didn't seem unreasonable. I should have done my homework. I didn't read any reviews prior to signing up and just trusted the people (poor decision).

I attended the 3 day course. Day 1, I arrived early and took a look around the room and began noticing a trend as people were walking in. Most were older and/or appeared to be lower income. That immediately made me begin to worry about what this "course" was really going to be... and boy was I right. Within the first couple of hours I knew this was a get rich quick scam and a brainwash setup to get you to purchase an even more expensive package at the conclusion of the 3 days. This was confirmed by the instructor who plainly said we would be offered an even better experience over the three days.

The three day course turned into a 3 day scam of how to get you to open up credit cards and cash out retirement accounts to afford to go to the next, more expensive course which was offered for $45k. There was no legitimate teaching of real estate best practices during the entire 3 days. They would throw up a picture of a run down house. Say it cost $60k, tell you to put $5k into landscaping, another $30k into the remodel and then sell it for $125k. Boom, you just made $30k. With no legitimate remodeling or construction advice or anything. I felt like such an idiot for falling for this and have not read reviews before signing up.

This biggest scam I saw during the three days though was that at one point they give you a personal financial statement sheet to fill out. On it you list your assets and debts, what credit cards you have and their limits, any financial investment accounts, etc. They tell you to be honest and that it's only for you to see and it won't be for anyone else (although they tell you to put your name on it). When everyone was complete they sent one of the assistants around to collect them, but not to read. While they are collected, the instructor begins "teaching" again so everyone is distracted. Meanwhile the papers that everyone filled out are now being read in the back of the room by the other instructors and assistants so they can divide up who looks like they can afford to go to the $45k seminar and who can't. That way they know who to focus on.

It was so sad to see so many older/lower income people falling for this seminar and actually making calls and looking for ways to come up with the money for the next seminar. Please do not be like me and save your $1500 and definitely don't be like the others who have made the mistake of investing all of their savings or gone into unbearable debt believing in this scam.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I have just recently discovered that Armando Montelongo Seminars Corporation is sued by the former students, and I am one of the victims of the fraud. I attended a three-day seminar, which was about $1,500, where I among others was aggressively pushed into buying a bus tour. The cost was $15,000, and for that purpose I cashed my entire retirement fund (that was previously invested at 8%), and that was a huge loss that I have never recovered from. The whole system turned out to be total fraud; against their promises, there was no mentorship or any help at all afterwards.

I was just charged additional $2,500 for registering S-corporation in the State of Nevada. It took me another $3,000 to dissolve it three years later. All that was financially damaging for me, and I am still struggling with the consequences. As I found out, the lawsuit was dismissed in the State of California, but I am amazed that there was no information in mass media about such a major fraud against the public. If anyone knows about a new case please let me know:

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2018

After attending the very informative seminar I was intrigued to see what else they could offer me. I had learned so much in only 3 days (with no prior real estate knowledge). They offered an opportunity to take advantage of a package that offer many perks as well as attending the bus tour with Mr. Montelongo to analyze actual distressed properties, anticipate budgets and much more. First thing I thought was no better opportunity to finally take life on than with people who have been doing this successfully and can deter me from rookie mistakes along the way.

My first thought was I do not have the money to fund the tuition of the education; moments later they began to explain different techniques to acquire the money. Unfortunately for me I am not a person with the best credit nor the biggest bank account so this was a just a dream that I wished came true. Soon after speaking to the team (Matt, MondoMan, Jordan and Garrell) I gained a great deal of confidence and came back the follow day with 2 potential investors willing to fund my education (obviously for a return on their investment lol). After confirming with the team that I was potentially going to be joining the network I was excited. Finally I was signing on the dotted line and really felt accomplished.

As of Monday, Jordan called to confirm a few things and congratulate me. Being me I did some investigating and read up further about the company and previous reviews. As I read more and more I continued to see negative reviews and it began to discourage me so I called Jordan back to express my concerns. His approach to my concerns were extremely comforting and provided me with a reasonable explanation as to why you typically see more negative comments rather than positive; in addition to telling me to call him whenever I was feeling that was. Ultimately, I chose to continue with the program.

Two days pass and I have been in contact with the assigned mentor who has been extremely helpful. I receive a call from one of my investors saying some unforeseen tragedy has happened and they would need the funds they provided me with. I immediately attempt to find another investor before having to request a refund on the life changing experience and I come up short. Almost was there and regretted having to request the money so much but I had to. All I can say is if are in a position to take advantage of this program do not pass it up; as they are rare to come across. Plus, NO ONE has gotten rich from working a 9 to 5.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Paid for training but was never told where training was to be given. Did not take training that I paid for. Was given cancellation form that stated had to be mailed to San Antonio Texas or sent my telegram while he knows that both are impossible since telegrams are no longer done and the form could not reach Texas by 12 midnight when sent on Friday when I was not able to attend training. He is a hypocrite. He gives money to charities while he rob 78 years old women myself who are on social security.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

When I signed up for the course and paid my money I thought that I was going to be in a program that was supported, but unfortunately I was not informed that after taking the course the only support you would receive is if you participated in the bus tour. The bus tour was extremely expensive. I called my contact Michael to inquire about the money back guarantee and I have not heard anything from anyone in regards to getting my money back. I'm really regretting investing in this system because now I'm $1,500 in the hole and a single mother just trying to make a stable life for my son.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Armando Montelongo?

Original review: June 24, 2017

I have found Armando's Seminars, and training too mind blowing, informative, extremely realistic, and incredibly inspiring. One day I just wanted to find out why my wife seemed so fired up after coming from this Real Estate Seminar. So I went with her on the last day, and was captivated not only by the system, but the individual testimonies of the Master Mentors. Then we invested more time into this, and we meant Armando, who is both approachable and down to earth. He inspires me because he started with nothing, which is where Me and my wife Lucy are starting.

We have put everything we own in this program because we believe in this man and his system. Unfortunately there is one bad thing I have to warn others about this program. That is changing my mindset to success, once I overcame me, and my thinking which is still a work in progress. This was no longer a dream but possible for me, and Lucy. I have found the biggest obstacle to me is me. Thanks Armando. You and your team are about to change our lives, and it has already started!!!

Original review: June 24, 2017

Our experience with Armando Montelongo's training and real estate investment has been personally and professionally incredible. The knowledge and opportunities learned in his program have provided us with a new way to pursue our dreams and have financial wisdom. We also have the support of a professional team to continue to guide and direct us as needed. Thank you Armando and all the staff who we have worked with.

Original review: June 12, 2017

I wanted to learn about the program that Armando Montelongo talks about. When I saw his infomercials and read some information on him, it sounded really interesting and promising. He also had a lot of good information. So I got my son with me and we went to the first seminar. We got really into the information they gave us and we thought that we could do it. We continued and kept going to more. We have started flipping some homes already, and it's working for us.

Armando has other people that have joined the program with him. They were either people that had no experience or people that already had businesses like contractors and realtors coming in. He has people talking to us about attorneys, about doing our will and trust. He also got people talking to us about our IRAs. Then there's a class called Asset Protection that talked to us about how to build LLCs and how to get the attorneys in there to get a trust. We have webinars every Tuesday evening and we have a mentor line that we call 24/7. He's got all the information and documents that we need.

Also, they're constantly telling us to go to them if we have any questions, if we're not sure about something, or if we feel like we wanna get into a deal and we're not sure of it. If we work within our group, we can get things done and they're there for us all the time. However, the seminars can be pricey. But when we look at everything that they have to offer, there's a lot of support. Everything that we need to progress is there within that system. Overall, our experience has been very interesting, intense, and motivating.

Original review: June 9, 2017

I was trying to break out of my socio-economic failure but I wasn't mentally ready to be in that new life. And so, I signed up for Armando Seminars. While I've only attended the bus tour in San Diego last year, the seminars have been very encouraging and motivating with very powerful person. Everything they teach is rich information and they're not just speaking out of their booties. However, the cost for the seminar's is too high because I'm kind of broke.

They also gave us a mentor line which we could call anytime. However, a mentor to me is more than "Just call me whenever you want." The mentor's also there to check on me and make sure I'm keeping up with them. And if that aspect was instilled, then that would make everything a bit better. It would have been helpful to have somebody bugging me when getting into a field I don't know, especially when there is high risk and money involved. Right after the tour we were just like, "Here you go. We gave you all the resource, everything you need." Still, they emphasize the family aspect to this business which I liked a lot.

Nevertheless, the Armando seminar helped me mentally. It made me believe that opportunities are around me any second. It's just me that's holding myself back from reaching those opportunities and capitalizing. If Armando seminars become free, I would attend them in the future. I'll recommend it to anybody who has some money. The opportunity there is very impactful and rich.

Original review: June 5, 2017

The seminar of Armando was great. It was very informative. That went very well and I refreshed myself on a lot of the things I had forgotten, so it brought it back to me. I was very much satisfied with the training, however, it was way overpriced. He will get more people if he gets that price down. Especially if you look at the people that are in the industry who are doing the same thing that he is doing. Armando wanted initially $45,000 to get all the stuff and it was nowhere close to that with the other people here are offering. I've looked into so many other seminars and their seminars run at $1,600 and the information was the same. And as a matter of fact, some of these guys even went to Armando's training. So they're basically teaching the same thing at a much lower price.

And I have a dispute right now, I can't seem to get anywhere with it. We put in $9,000 to go on another field trip. But we weren't able to come out with the total amount of money so I requested a refund back on it. The field trips were great, but they're just overpriced and we have maxed ourselves out so much we couldn't get enough to complete the $9,000 we put in to do it. And the individual that was working with us on that, he won't return my calls anymore. So, right now, we're looking at having lost $9,000 in this whole thing, so I stopped referring Armando to people.

Armando Montelongo Seminars Company Information