3.85/5
  • 1 star
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

All Detergent

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

91 All Detergent Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Always use dye free and clear products and never had a problem. After 2 weeks of using All Free and Clear for sensitive skin (for the first time), not only did I have a reaction (maddening itching and slight hives), my husband does too. I worry about my daughter now. Now I have to rewash everything while on Benadryl. I itched my index finger so much, it became swollen (washed my gloves). Not happy.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I really like ALL Detergent because I found it does very good on stain removal, plus cleans and brightens the laundered clothes. Our water has a lot of iron and ALL a good job.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I have been using ALL laundry liquid detergent for the past 15 years and it does a very good job of cleaning my clothes etc. I use the white container.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Excellent product with no smell. It is reasonably priced. It is clear. It fights stains. I am allergic to a lot of items and I can't use Tide at all and this doesn't make me itch.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I wanted a detergent that was colorless and scent free. I chose All. My first experience with the product was way beyond my expectations. The laundry not only came out clean but was actually brighter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Detergent?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

One of the reasons I like All, Free & Clear, is because it has no perfumes or dyes. Also comes in pods which serves me well. No powders to spill everywhere.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Started using All Free and Clear as family member had sensitive skin and have continued to use it. Sometimes I feel like the laundry does not smell "clean" but is probably due to no fragrance in the detergent.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

All is moderately priced, but cleans laundry as well as a more expensive product. I have two boys who are always muddy and dirty. All gets their clothes clean without leaving stains behind.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I have an allergy to many extras put into a lot of detergents. All Clear and Mighty has no additives, no coloring and cleans the clothes just as well. The price is much cheaper than the other brands and All is a name brand as well.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I used a lot of other brands before visiting my niece who used the regular All. I had to buy the dye free All and it is best detergent I have ever used. It keeps the darks from fading and keeps the whites white, free from dingy looking! I buy the big jug. It's just me and it lasts me 1 year! I love All!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

The detergent is OK, doesn't really get stains out well. As far as scent, there really isn't much, if any. Kind of bland. I have been using All because I had a skin sensitivity rash and that was the least scented, still not a great detergent.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

We have been using All since our son was born 13 years ago, we bought it because it was one of the few if not the only detergent not to have scent added.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

The harsh chemicals being used are causing rash and irritation so I use the mildest laundry detergent to prevent skin irritation. Laundry detergent's scent linger and it can be a problem when I have a headache but All scent is MILD.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have tried Tide, Arm & Hammer and other brands but grease and brake dust from commercial jets which is often hard to remove can more effectively cleaned with All.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

All unscented laundry detergent lives up to its reputation from dermatologists. I have tried other competitive brand but none work as well for me in eliminating or reducing skin irritation.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Tide is too expensive and my kids were allergic to it. Gain is also too expensive but I do like the original scent. All Detergent seems to be doing the job and it's better than buying Tide. So far, so good.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

All Detergent is usually the most reasonably priced name brand laundry detergent. The others are far too expensive unless they are on sale. They all do the same job.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

The All Free Clear has no perfumes and no dyes and it cleans very well. There is no scent! I am glad to have found it as almost every detergent I have tried has caused a terrible rash. The All Free Clear is worth every cent I pay. Clean clothes and clear skin, what more can I ask for?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I use the All Free and Clear with stainlifters. Have not had any reactions due to sensitive skin. You don't need to use much at all. I prefer the liquid. It does a Great job getting everything clean.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

All Detergent is very good, smells good and works great on clothes and stains. Overall very good detergent. I get mine at Walmart. They have the best price on it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

All Detergent is the best detergent I've ever tried, really gets out stains and doesn't over suds. The price is the same as most other quality detergents and it works better.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I use liquid HE All Detergent and love it. I especially like the Free All, as when I was washing for granddaughter and mother besides hubby and myself, I wanted to be sure everyone had nice clean clothes, perfume free. ALL gets the stains out and leaves clothes nice and white and clean.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

All is a great detergent. It cleans clothing well. It is easy on the clothes and removes stains well. It's hypoallergenic, I am allergic to a lot of detergent but not this one and it smells great.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I love All Detergent. It gets my clothes clean and they smell nice and clean. You have to watch out though to get the clear one if you want your colored clothes to stay the nice color they are. It is the same with all the detergents.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I buy All Detergent because it is free of all scents. I am allergic to most scents so I like that it is "free and clear". I would like it better if it was also better ecologically.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Per my experience, almost every detergent works good. I would say it could be personal choice or price issue causing one's choice of selection of detergent.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I like all free and clear. No perfumes. Small size is easy for me to handle. I only buy detergent when it's on sale. Always have an extra on the shelf.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

If you have allergies. this is awesome. With no scent, easy to use pods, no measuring, great cleaning action. I would recommend this to everyone. My son has very sensitive skin and this works great.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I do not use the scented version as I have a friend who is highly sensitive to odors. However I have used All my whole married life and have never been disappointed with the end results. I usually soak, wash in cold water and rarely have stains left on clothes. If I remember I will pre-treat with All before putting into wash.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I just pulled a liquid pod from my dryer. Meaning not only did it not dissolve in my washer when it was supposed to but it stayed completely intact even after being dried twice. I am completely wary about using this product anymore. How am I to know when it's dissolving correctly when it's supposed to? I don't believe it is. So I rated it a one-star because it's not doing anything at all.

All Detergent Company Information

www.all-laundry.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use