Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

134 All Detergent Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

For the past year and a half, I have suffered from the most horrendous rash all over my face, especially on and around my eyes. Not just redness, but serious, fluid-filled blisters, swelling, itching, scaling, AND SIGNIFICANT PERMANENT SCARRING, etc., to the point of spending THOUSANDS of dollars on numerous Doctors visits, steroid injections, doses of **, steroid eyedrops, antibiotics, steroid creams, fungal creams, and even a trip to the Ophthalmologist to make sure I didn't have some kind of staph infection IN my eyeball. I purchased new towels, new pillows, new makeup, new hair products, new body washes, hand soaps, and bedding, and nothing helped. I called in mold and mildew companies, thinking I might have a hidden mold problem. I eliminated dairy, sugar, gluten, and every single food that might cause inflammation. I was tested for Lyme disease, Candida, and Lupus! Again, nothing made this horrible, disfiguring rash go away.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across thousands of reviews for All, stating that others were experiencing the EXACT SAME THING because of this supposed "free and clear" detergent! I have wasted THOUSANDS of dollars trying to fix what this company caused! The fact that they are considered "dermatologist recommended" is A JOKE! How dare they market themselves as such! Within HOURS of using paper towels to dry my face and hands, my rash began to subside. After washing the last bit of their toxic product from my clothes (it took 3 washes in hot water, as well as a complete scouring of my washing machine with bleach!), I am FINALLY itch-free. This company owes its customers a SERIOUS apology! The hell I have been through this past year and a half, because of their TOXIC PRODUCT, is unacceptable!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I started using All clear dye free pods. To my amazement I started noticing is what look likes bleach stains on my nice work clothes. It has ruined several brand new pants. It doesn't matter what color - khaki, burgundy, black and now coco colored pants. I would like to know if anybody has had this problem?

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

After using the Powercore detergent I got in trouble to ruin my husband favorite hoodie. I washed color shirts and nothing got ruin, but his favorite Chargers hoodie he got one month ago on Christmas Day. I did not care about my favorite Nike sweats, yeah I ruin mine too.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Have used this product for many years due to being unscented way before others caught on to this need. Very satisfied with its performance on all types of soil. But the measuring cap now is almost impossible to read even when empty. I feel it's a subtle way to encourage overuse of detergent which of course increases sales. Losing confidence in my favorite detergent.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Have used All Free & Clear for several years and I'm happy with the product. However, the "new label" added to the cap makes it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to see the measuring lines for different sized loads. Certainly the Advertising Dept. for this company could place "Tough Stains Gentle on Skin" elsewhere? Please consider this comment, especially for older users.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Detergent?

Original review: June 11, 2018

I’ve used every detergent and the only one that works is All. It removes stains, odors and does not make your laundry feel yucky. Thank you!

Original review: June 9, 2018

ALL is excellent for use with all fabrics including the new bamboo fiber which needs a cold wash and cold drying cycle. My new Bamboo sheets are just as shiny and maintain their cool feeling even in the HOT Summer season. ALL is my preference for all other washing because it does not introduce any added and unwanted phony scents of any kind. I use it also on everything from bath rugs to fine women's undergarments and stocking. It also is an excellent choice for summer and winter blankets and all cotton handmade Quilts. I also use it for hand washing all wool, knee socks and mittens.

Original review: June 8, 2018

All Free and Clear, has NO perfume to it. It cleans even my dirtiest clothes nicely. I have NO dryer and line dry everything. However, In the winter, I hang my wash in the house.

Original review: June 4, 2018

It's a good product and can usually be bought on sale and or with coupons. It's very comparable to other leading brands and I find it gets the job done.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use All Free, no scent, for family laundry except jeans. It cleans adequately. I need to avoid scents in laundry, and all fabric softeners due to allergies. Other brands of scent free are less effective, usually.

All Detergent Company Information