3.99/5
Based on 61 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 10, 2018

116 All Detergent Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 10, 2018

Detergent quality is very good. I like the free and clear for sensitive skin. The scented options are not overpowering. I like to see newspaper manufacturer coupons more frequently.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I buy All perfume free because of allergies, and also cleans clothes really well. I have been using it for 40 years and wouldn't use anything else. All for my clothes.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Tide, All, and Gain are all three, great. The Tide and Gain scents kinda jump out at you. The scent on your clothes, you can't beat. Lasts until your next wash. The All detergent that I used was more subtle. But it smelled great. The cleaning with all 3 brands was great. Again Gain and Tide cleaned a little better but All is my choice if I can't afford the other two. All is cheaper but cleans like it's not.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I like All Detergent, it gets soiled clothing clean, it's tough on stains... It whitens whites & brightens colors and doesn't fade the dark. It has a very nice crisp clean scent that is pleasant. The cost is surprisingly low, for the clean you get. I do enjoy the way I feel about my appearance when I wash with All. The name says it well. It's All or nothing when it comes 2 pet odor & heavily soiled cloths. I feel more confident about myself when I when my clothes look & smell this great. I would like 2 let others know what a bargain it is. I suggest for everyone to try it for their self.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The main reason I use all is that they offer a fragrance free version. The scent of Gain makes me nauseated! It should be outlawed! Tide never got my clothes clean.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Detergent?

Original review: April 28, 2018

I use All Detergent brand that are unscented and no dyes. My family has sensitive skin and All is the only detergent that doesn't make us itch or get a rash. All also gets our clothes clean and smelling fresh even though it's unscented. I have used all original and found it also did not seem to irritate skin. I also like the price. You get your money's worth which is important with a family on a budget.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I prefer scent free laundry products and ALL Free and Clear is truly unscented. It is an effective, well priced, and still gentle. It leaves everything we wash clean, fresh and undamaged by harsh additives. Great price as well!

Original review: April 25, 2018

My wife's dermatologist recommended All due to her allergies, not because of its cleaning ability which I feel is only fair. For clean on outer clothes such as jeans and shirts, I use Percil which is great.

Original review: March 29, 2018

The price needs to be cheaper and easier to get. Perhaps a few churches or a place that people who don't have access to get it are able to have some type of relief because it must be awful to not be able to have soap.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I use only the non scented variety. I have sensitive skin and am sensitive to many scents. The price has been reasonable and my clothes come out clean. I have been happy with All.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I use All Detergent because it is scent free and does not bother my allergies. It is also one of the least expensive, especially when it is on sale.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I use All Detergent since there are many out there that cause irritation or cause some skin diseases. These long lasting scents could cause Demetrius that won't go away. Don't be a victim of corps that don't care what disease you get from their products. Then it's too late.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Wishing unscented didn't smell like chemicals. Understanding we do not want a scent so to speak, but the scent that it is is not friendly. akebit a scent that is pleasing without irritation.

Original review: March 22, 2018

The best two of all is Gain and Tide. Tide has a fresh scent but Gain I use detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets. And it is pretty much true, my towel closet, smells wonderful.

Original review: March 21, 2018

We use ALL Free and Clear, and have been very happy with the product! There has not been a negative skin reaction, which is very important to our family! It also does a good job in regular and high efficiency machines!

Original review: March 20, 2018

All gets the job done while being gentle on my allergies. I love the scent and performance. It doesn't aggravate my very sensitive skin. All checks all of my boxes.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Bad news when using your All Laundry PODS. Used according to directions and have had to discard numerous men's dress shirts and women's blouses ruined with non-removable stains and streaking. Approximate value $150.00. Investigation shows numerous complaints including competitors' similar product and their being involved in a class action lawsuit for similar consumer problems. You should step up to this consumer problem.

Original review: March 19, 2018

We use the unscented variety and find that it performs very well. The clothes get really clean and the lack of scent doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The price is makes it one of the best of the name brand detergents.

Original review: March 18, 2018

We use the unscented, allergy free All. No complaints. It cleans well and economical when we purchase it from Sam's Club. We were told to definitely don't use Tide when we purchased our new washer.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I use All for my everyday laundry of sheets and towels. Has a small variety of fragrances and I use coupons when I buy it to keep laundry costs down. I find it is less expensive and ok to use for household items. I do not use it for my work clothes though as I find it doesn't get stains out and underarm smelling fresh.

Original review: March 1, 2018

All Free and Clear is the only product we use. It is available in a smaller bottle size, making it easier to handle. The price is usually less than other brands, which is a bonus.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I use All Free and Clear because of allergies and I won't use anything else. I do not have any rashes or problems with this detergent and it cleans my clothes well.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I like the value and the different scent and I also like the scent stay on your clothes for weeks. I use every time I do the laundry.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

While I love the regular All free & clear (used for years with no problems) Costco had All free & clear PLUS (think plus is whiteners) so bought 2 but didn't realize it said PLUS on front label. Well... First my animals broke out in rash (extreme scratching too & we don't use dryer sheets or anything chemicals on their or our bedding or clothes) enough where he started losing his hair! And giving him a bath but didn't seem to help. Then I was Scratching my ankles one day with a pair of freshly washed socks & noticed only my legs itched (from the socks) like crazy & I just put 2 & 2 together when I looked at front label & saw PLUS & one in trash didn't say PLUS. So I returned the All free & clear PLUS and bought regular all free & clear & rewashed all clothes including animals bedding & voila. Itching stopped completely & my animals hair grew back & no itching. Whew. Don't buy that one. It is not for sensitive skin!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Immediately broke out in hives after using ALL Free and Clear. Had to re-wash all my clothes. I had the same reaction to Gain a few years ago and started making my own detergent. ALL advertises that they are the number one dermatologist recommended detergent for sensitive skin -- But that is ** advertising. There is something toxic in this detergent. Even if you don't get a visible reaction to it, you shouldn't use this product.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Always use dye free and clear products and never had a problem. After 2 weeks of using All Free and Clear for sensitive skin (for the first time), not only did I have a reaction (maddening itching and slight hives), my husband does too. I worry about my daughter now. Now I have to rewash everything while on Benadryl. I itched my index finger so much, it became swollen (washed my gloves). Not happy.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I really like ALL Detergent because I found it does very good on stain removal, plus cleans and brightens the laundered clothes. Our water has a lot of iron and ALL a good job.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I have been using ALL laundry liquid detergent for the past 15 years and it does a very good job of cleaning my clothes etc. I use the white container.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Excellent product with no smell. It is reasonably priced. It is clear. It fights stains. I am allergic to a lot of items and I can't use Tide at all and this doesn't make me itch.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I wanted a detergent that was colorless and scent free. I chose All. My first experience with the product was way beyond my expectations. The laundry not only came out clean but was actually brighter.

All Detergent Company Information