4.01/5

131 All Detergent Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Have used this product for many years due to being unscented way before others caught on to this need. Very satisfied with its performance on all types of soil. But the measuring cap now is almost impossible to read even when empty. I feel it's a subtle way to encourage overuse of detergent which of course increases sales. Losing confidence in my favorite detergent.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Have used All Free & Clear for several years and I'm happy with the product. However, the "new label" added to the cap makes it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to see the measuring lines for different sized loads. Certainly the Advertising Dept. for this company could place "Tough Stains Gentle on Skin" elsewhere? Please consider this comment, especially for older users.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I’ve used every detergent and the only one that works is All. It removes stains, odors and does not make your laundry feel yucky. Thank you!

Original review: June 9, 2018

ALL is excellent for use with all fabrics including the new bamboo fiber which needs a cold wash and cold drying cycle. My new Bamboo sheets are just as shiny and maintain their cool feeling even in the HOT Summer season. ALL is my preference for all other washing because it does not introduce any added and unwanted phony scents of any kind. I use it also on everything from bath rugs to fine women's undergarments and stocking. It also is an excellent choice for summer and winter blankets and all cotton handmade Quilts. I also use it for hand washing all wool, knee socks and mittens.

Original review: June 8, 2018

All Free and Clear, has NO perfume to it. It cleans even my dirtiest clothes nicely. I have NO dryer and line dry everything. However, In the winter, I hang my wash in the house.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Detergent?

Original review: June 4, 2018

It's a good product and can usually be bought on sale and or with coupons. It's very comparable to other leading brands and I find it gets the job done.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use All Free, no scent, for family laundry except jeans. It cleans adequately. I need to avoid scents in laundry, and all fabric softeners due to allergies. Other brands of scent free are less effective, usually.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I like the way All works. I'm allergic to Tide so I can't use that. Gain is so-so. I've used All for years now... The price of All is excellent also.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I find All free and clear especially to be very effective in cleaning whites (restoring their original brightness) and in removing stains from all my laundry from ground in dirt to food stains.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have two boys that constantly "wear their food" and All Detergent does not work well on greasy stains even when I pretreat them. When I first started using it, it worked well. I don't know if they changed their formula as it doesn't work as well anymore.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I use the "free and clear" type due to my skin allergies. It's wonderful with no fragrance and gets clothes clean as new every time. I strongly suggest it to anyone who asks.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Great detergent I have been using All for years. Plus, the smell is not too strong. I have been using the hypoallergenic since I have been keeping my grandchildren.

Original review: May 25, 2018

The advanced kind of pods are a little rough on my clothes, the original unscented sensitive skin all pods though are great, just hard to find in stores.

Original review: May 24, 2018

My clothes were clean, stain & all. The smell is great not overpowering. All Detergent is cost effective and fits my budget. But I haven't found many coupons for this particular detergent which would be a great help.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I just started using fragrance free. I live in an area that requires we use well water and my skin is getting very dry and itchy. I figured fragrance free would be a step in the right direction.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Detergent quality is very good. I like the free and clear for sensitive skin. The scented options are not overpowering. I like to see newspaper manufacturer coupons more frequently.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I buy All perfume free because of allergies, and also cleans clothes really well. I have been using it for 40 years and wouldn't use anything else. All for my clothes.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Tide, All, and Gain are all three, great. The Tide and Gain scents kinda jump out at you. The scent on your clothes, you can't beat. Lasts until your next wash. The All detergent that I used was more subtle. But it smelled great. The cleaning with all 3 brands was great. Again Gain and Tide cleaned a little better but All is my choice if I can't afford the other two. All is cheaper but cleans like it's not.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I like All Detergent, it gets soiled clothing clean, it's tough on stains... It whitens whites & brightens colors and doesn't fade the dark. It has a very nice crisp clean scent that is pleasant. The cost is surprisingly low, for the clean you get. I do enjoy the way I feel about my appearance when I wash with All. The name says it well. It's All or nothing when it comes 2 pet odor & heavily soiled cloths. I feel more confident about myself when I when my clothes look & smell this great. I would like 2 let others know what a bargain it is. I suggest for everyone to try it for their self.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The main reason I use all is that they offer a fragrance free version. The scent of Gain makes me nauseated! It should be outlawed! Tide never got my clothes clean.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I use All Detergent brand that are unscented and no dyes. My family has sensitive skin and All is the only detergent that doesn't make us itch or get a rash. All also gets our clothes clean and smelling fresh even though it's unscented. I have used all original and found it also did not seem to irritate skin. I also like the price. You get your money's worth which is important with a family on a budget.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I prefer scent free laundry products and ALL Free and Clear is truly unscented. It is an effective, well priced, and still gentle. It leaves everything we wash clean, fresh and undamaged by harsh additives. Great price as well!

Original review: April 25, 2018

My wife's dermatologist recommended All due to her allergies, not because of its cleaning ability which I feel is only fair. For clean on outer clothes such as jeans and shirts, I use Percil which is great.

Original review: March 29, 2018

The price needs to be cheaper and easier to get. Perhaps a few churches or a place that people who don't have access to get it are able to have some type of relief because it must be awful to not be able to have soap.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I use only the non scented variety. I have sensitive skin and am sensitive to many scents. The price has been reasonable and my clothes come out clean. I have been happy with All.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I use All Detergent because it is scent free and does not bother my allergies. It is also one of the least expensive, especially when it is on sale.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I use All Detergent since there are many out there that cause irritation or cause some skin diseases. These long lasting scents could cause Demetrius that won't go away. Don't be a victim of corps that don't care what disease you get from their products. Then it's too late.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Wishing unscented didn't smell like chemicals. Understanding we do not want a scent so to speak, but the scent that it is is not friendly. akebit a scent that is pleasing without irritation.

Original review: March 22, 2018

The best two of all is Gain and Tide. Tide has a fresh scent but Gain I use detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets. And it is pretty much true, my towel closet, smells wonderful.

Original review: March 21, 2018

We use ALL Free and Clear, and have been very happy with the product! There has not been a negative skin reaction, which is very important to our family! It also does a good job in regular and high efficiency machines!

All Detergent Company Information