4.0/5 (191 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Page 70 Reviews 2045 - 2075
Original review: Feb. 24, 2009

For 3 years in a row, they have been charging me $39.95 to have my credit file corrected and quite a few items removed because of incorrect information and I have paid the cost for 3 years and since May 2008, they agreed to $39.95 but arbitrarily started debited $59.95 per month but to no avail. No satisfying answers were given.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2007

they withdrew money after we told them to stop i do not have the total they did not doany any anything for us

Original review: July 26, 2005

On July 1 05 I had requested information concerning credit repair service. I was contacted by the law firm and expained that they were a reputable firm and they could fix problems on my credit report. I explained that I had went through a service prior and was left holding the bag. The rep explained that they gaurantee that this service would work for me. He then talked me into the 99.00 plan and 59.00 per month. I was told all I had to do was send my credit reports and they would take care of the rest.

That very day I sent copies of my credit reports to them. I did not hear anything for 4 days. I finally got an email that stated they could not read my reports to please resend. I did that very moment. Again later I recieved a email we could not read the reports. I then called and left a message that this was not going to work I want to cancel. I then emailed as well. I never heard a word. I finally get an email on the 11th of July that the service was cancelled and I would not be drafted. On the 16th my account was drafted. I called and they said it was because they had already stated my case file.

They had done nothing for me and I was assured by the rep on the phone that if I was not completely satified I would get my money back as long as it was within a reasonable time. I cancelled within 11 days and nothing was ever done with my file. I will never trust another credit repair service again.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2004

two months ago i had applied for their service, i provided my PERSONAL INFORMATION espcially my banking information aswell, i was suppose to call then back to give them my Authorization to charge every month 39.99 for their service , i never called then back because i felt they were running a scamm , so today Dec29,2004 i had called my bank to find out any pendeding transaction on my account and i found out that this company had charged $153.00 with out my Concern, so i called then and they said there was nothing they can do , also they said that i agree to the term and condition in which i didnt because i was suppose to call then within 15 days .

Lexington Law Company Information