Laser Eye Center

Compare LASIK Surgery Centers

Research top LASIK Surgery Centers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Laser Eye Center is a great value. It is tough to put a price on being able to see again, but it worked beautifully. They were able to work around my budget. The facilities appeared to be extremely clean and sanitary. They appear to take this very seriously and it shows. I have zero negative remarks to say about cleanliness. They were very careful and understanding of my anxiety about undergoing this procedure. They appeared to sincerely care about my emotions and well being. Laser Eye Center was amazing at performing this procedure at a very reasonable price. They are extremely competitive in the market and deliver 5 star work.

I didn't have health coverage, so like any person paying out of pocket I become worried about the cost. But once they told me I could make payments for treatment I was happy. Other places I went to view or consult were very unkempt and dirty. This place was top notch clean how any business should be. Like you could probably eat off the floor clean. Lol. But really all jokes aside it smelled welcoming and clean up on my first entering the building which assured me I wouldn't have any worries. He was very knowledgeable about the procedure. Took his time to explain it step by step using pictures and even a online video. Which I found very interesting and up to date on technologies used in the vision field today. They have payment plans for those without insurance like me. The lady explained in detail diff options and ways to pay, schedule fees, and penalties that would occur if I missed a payment and a reward for early payments received.

Price could of been lower. The price was a bit higher than I expected it to be. Maybe try to do something on your end to make things cheaper for poverty stricken families like mine. The overall cleanliness was excellent! Everything was clean, organized, and just extremely well taken care of. You could definitely tell that they excelled at keeping a clean facility. The nurses were a bit robotic and rushed. They need to take time with the patients and their families. They need to seem like they care, instead of treating us like we're just another patient. They need to be more involved on a personal level.

Financing in my eyes is a joke. My family never use to be poor, until the place my hubby worked at for 16+ years permanently laid off 900 people, and he was one of them. After that we struggled so badly. We still are. Either you have government insurance, which we use to have, but my hubby got another job, and now has insurance thru them. His insurance is crap. We're already struggling financially, then have huge companies, and we never qualify for financing...EVER! There are so many millions of other Americans in the same boat as I, and it's heartbreaking. Our country is doing nothing to help! I wish our medical system here in the United States was free like in many other countries.

Low cost and cheap alternative to the normal Lasik eye care that I have dealt with in the best definitely worth the money and good quality. Everything in the room was sterile and the cleanliness was the selling point for the service so my eyes do not get dirty and messed up with some bad service. Doctors provided excellent care and gave me the best treatment possible for my money. I was shocked at the good quality and great neat, cool service. Financing options were cool and low cost was able to pay off very easily and was satisfied with the good outcome of this service, thanks.

People with good vision don't understand. It's well worth any amount of money to see better. So this cost is insignificant. Anyone can buy a car I have my vision. Love it. The center was very well maintained. Everything was in order. The entire facilities were spotless which is very comforting. I think they put extra effort into making you feel at home. The quality of care was excellent. I was scared to have this done with them, fear that something would mess up and my eyes would be worse than it already was and was pleased to be wrong with this. It was nice to have financing options. It makes life harder than it already is when you have to pay out of pocket for anything but with financing it takes the worry away.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laser Eye Center?

It was well worth the cost. It has helped me see much better and I do not need to purchase glasses anymore. It was more costly than I would like but if you consider I do not need to buy glasses anymore it works out financially in the long run. The facility was very clean. It look like it was very well taken care of. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary. The floors were swept and the bathrooms were very clean and the waiting room was also very clean. I was very happy with the staff and the doctor. They were very nice and polite and they answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I paid cash.

The service was definitely worth cost. The care I received was priceless and the results are more amazing than I could have ever imagined they would be. The office and procedure rooms were extremely clean and cozy. Made you feel safe and comfortable during everything. Was very impressed. I am amazed at the quality of the care I received. Friendly staff that is there for you every step of the way. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. There were plenty of financing options - some credit based others not. But plenty of option no matter what your financial needs are. Very willing to work with you.

The eye surgery didn't cost a lot of money. It was very budget based and allowed for me to save up to be able to afford it. Very impressive. I felt very safe and hygienic the whole time. I wasn't afraid of unsanitary conditions or unclean tools being used. The doctors were well upkept as well. The doctors were very careful with me and made sure I was safely under. The quality was of the highest degree and checked up often to make sure I was healthy. The financing options were great. It allowed me to make payments instead of having to try to pay all of the surgery off at once each time.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Employing five surgeons, who have performed more than 200,000 procedures, Laser Eye Center offers some of the industries most experienced doctors and top of the line technology.

• Experienced surgeons: With Laser Eye Center, you get some of the most experienced doctors in the country to work on your eyes.
  • Top-of-the-line technology: Using a variety of lasers, including Allegretto Wavelight, Intralase, and Wavefront to name a few, they offer the best and brightest options for improving your visual acuity.
  • Financing: Not only will they help you find financing, they offer interest free loans for those who qualify.
  • Locations: Locations serve California only, with no locations available out of state.
  • Best for The professional, The adventurer Sun lovers, Extremely visually impaired

Compare LASIK Surgery Center