ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Recently selected for the Washingtonian Top Doctors List, Eye Doctors of Washington offer a complete range of visual services that include eye trauma, cataracts, glaucoma, cornea and more.
- Experienced doctors: This location has been serving the Maryland, DC and Virginia area for more than 40 years, and adds LASIK surgery as just one additional service in their total line of visual care.
- Accepts most insurance: While many insurance companies do not cover LASIK, they do cover a variety of other eye care services. This allows you to meet with one of the Eye Doctors of Washington to discuss your options, all using your regular insurance.
- Pay with an MSA: Those with a high deductible often use a medical savings plan to help defray annual costs. The money from an MSA can be used to help pay for LASIK, and it might even be tax deductible.
- Locations: Eye Doctors of Washington serves Washington DC and the surrounding areas. If you want to use their service, you must come to the capital. They only have five locations.
- Financing: Financing is only offered through Wells Fargo, which may cause problems for some patients. They may need to seek external financing.
- Best for The professional, Extremely visually impaired
Compare LASIK Surgery Center
Eye Doctors of Washington Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Eye Doctors of Washington
- Year Founded:
- 1016 16th Street NW Lower Level 100
- Postal Code:
- United States