Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 3 stars1
  • 2 stars2
  • 1 stars6

worldpatentmarketing.com

World Patent Marketing, founded in 2010, is the world's fastest growing Patent Assistance Organization (PAO).

World Patent Marketing specializes in helping inventors with their patent application and related needs for an affordable price. The company and its employees are well known in the industry for knowledge and expertise in patent research, patent filings, patent searches, invention studies, utility patents, design patents, PCTs, European Union Patents, manufacturing, licensing and more. World Patent Marketing employs and contracts with over 350 people across four continents.

We understand that it is important for our clients to work with a team that cares, which is why World Patent Marketing only hires trained, passionate professionals that aspire to work with and support you in making your original product an even bigger success!

Chris ** did a very good job answering all of my questions. He was very helpful in telling things to me that I didn't understand. Definitely knows how to see what I'm telling him in detail of the project in which we are working on together.

I've been working with Johnny ** my project manager at World Patent Marketing since Nov. 2015 - he has stayed in contact with me regarding their progress for my idea (even on Saturdays and late evenings). He has proved to me to be as motivated about my idea as I am. After months of corresponding on the phone with Johnny ** World Patent Marketing gave me the opportunity to meet face to face with Johnny ** and Jerry ** in the Miami office late January 2016 - and that meeting with these two gentlemen clearly demonstrated to me their dedication to the project. WPM has shown me they are on top of their game in the whole marketing/patent process and they have earned my utmost respect.

Dean ** was and has been very insightful in our quest to forego on my invention in the pet industry. Upon starting this venture I was very nervous at the idea and try not to succumb to defeat but in the dimmest moments when I felt failure was near, Dean stepped in and reassured me that everything was going to be okay. He has one of the mildest tones when talking to someone that says that all is well and that is a feeling that every client should encounter when trying anything new and I am glad, very pleased, and overwhelmed with joy that Dean ** was my agent throughout this process.

Sage went above and beyond what I would have expected. He answered every single question that I had asked and I asked a whole lot of them! I had even talked to him after hours and he had no problems helping me out. He's a hard worker.

I am very pleased so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Patent Marketing?

Factual basis uncertain

My experience with World Patent Marketing was not a positive one. They will reel you in telling you your idea has potential, then do a sales tactic called a "take away" (by saying the idea needs to go through approval board). After 3 days you will get a call back saying that your idea has been approved and they will be investing in your idea! You only need to pay $1,595 for "about $35,000" in market research. This is when my red flags went up! Once you actually read the contract they do perform services but are investing nothing.

This company is a sales scheme and after my account manager Paulo called me at 9 pm for the third time I answered and said "Paulo I'm ready to invest if you can tell me specifically what my idea is..." After hearing him stumble through ideas that had nothing to do with my idea I simply hung up. This company preys on the American Dream and spends lots of money online to hide their image.

Thank you for the Professional help Jessica ** gave me on my idea. I am sure I am in good hands with all the help you have given me so far. I look forward to talking with you again.

Mr.John ** was very professional and helpful. He answered every question I had in a understandable matter. I will recommend Mr. ** Marketing services to my friends and family.

We are in the initial stages of the process with the Product Analysis but my experience with Steven ** has been excellent! He responds very quickly to emails and answers all of my questions thoroughly. I am looking forward to continuing the process.

World Patent Marketing has been help me from day one to get my idea off the ground. Everyone I have talked to there has helped me one way or another. Paulo was a great help when it came time to get things going. So far I have had no problems with anything but I still have a long road ahead me yet. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens in the weeks to come. Hopefully I will hear something in a few weeks.

I received great assistance and follow-up response to my questions and concerns.

Paulo was very knowledgeable and helpful with answering my many questions and went out of his way to address them, even again if I didn't understand the first time. He also reassured me when I had any doubts or concerns. He's a valuable asset to your company and I would recommend him to anyone.

John ** has been a great project manager so far. John does an excellent job at explaining and answering my questions. I would highly recommend him to a family member or friend.

I was happy with the initial contact I got from World Patent. My questions were answered and my phone calls were returned promptly. So far I am happy with the service I am getting and I hope for the best.

Parker has been absolutely the best and also has been very helpful by explaining everything to me and answering all of my questions. I look forward to working with him and have faith that him and his team will make my idea a success!

Derek has been available without being pushy. He has answered my questions fully and accurately. I await the results to provide me with what I need to impress those who need this technology the most. Marie was most helpful too.

I am very pleased with the services World Patent Marketing has provided. Milena has answered all of my questions and has responded to my calls in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this service.

I am glad to work with Sherry **. She is very polite and responsible, explain very understandable and detailed.

Rarely do I speak with people I do not know. First, Jimmy ** correctly pronounce my name. That's a great start to any conversation with me. I must confess. He ask me for (1) minute and I ended up giving him 2 hours. He had something to say and I wanted to hear it before I gave my idea away. I just wanted to help 80,000,000 USA students and to many of the ** ones will never get the opportunity because they just do not know. WPM has giving me hope that WE MAY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! He was truly a professional and that went a long way with me.

Sherry helped me with everything I asked for, she explained everything I needed to know. She is very kind, an excellent listener, and very patient.

Carlos ** is a very very Patient worker. He help us to get where we wanted to go. You can tell he knows what he is doing by the way he talks to you. Thank you Carlos.

He has been very helpful and professional and has explained everything to me honestly. He's easy to talk to. No complaints here.

I feel that Parker and I are working towards a common goal: to get my idea reviewed and approved for marketing and distribution to the masses, make a bunch of money and save the planet. He seems very dedicated to making my idea a success.

Oustanding trusted leaders Steven **. He understand when quickly need to make the best job and representing not only his company, more important, his customer. To be more specific, one and the best in customer service. Again Steven, thanks for get to know you, so this is for you - 100 on everything.

Great job representing your company. He is patient, professional, informed, and insightful. An impressive company has impressive consultants. Way to go Lucas.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Chris went above and beyond to make sure my questions were answered. He made himself available for questions even over the weekend on his days off. I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Chris.

Richard ** is the best! He seems to be very knowledgeable, is informative, and has been very patient with me. He also took the time to explain (in detail) the SAME information to my husband. He's answered all questions thus far, returns calls promptly, and we feel very comfortable with him. We feel blessed to have him as our Project Manager.

Chris ** has been amazing. He breaks down everything so you can understand he works with you. He's great and very professional. He definitely gives you hope.

Although I decided not to move forward with WPM, I wanted to leave a positive review for Lucas G. who did his best to help and accommodate me. Thanks again, Lucas!

I entered communication with World Patent Marketing in early 2016 regarding an idea we wanted to look into. Like many Americans, we had an idea and sought out a company that we thought was valid to assist with that exploration. There were never any monetary expectations from our end and as educated business professionals, we understood this was simply a launch pad to investigate the feasibility of an idea and there is always a lot of risk and most ideas don't pan out. With that said, prior to signing an agreement for the initial investment on January 12, 2016, I had spoken to my sales rep Richard **. Yes I will call him a sales rep because he is just that and not what he said he was or claimed to be. I was VERY specific being an experienced marketer that before I invested I was looking for specific information and results.

Percent Risk and Risk Analysis: With the understanding that this would be a range. I asked specifically questions like what is the % of people who go to the end (e.g. 1-3%) or at least an analysis of the risk in market if we pursued the patent. Again all ranges of percentages we requested. Return on Investment and Timing: We specifically requested information if this did pan out, what would be the long-tail of return on investment (ROI) and timing. I had assumed initial investment would take about 2 years to support but again very specific in my questions. With that said, Richard, 250% confirmed verbally and in writing that "Yes, yes that will all be in there." He repeatedly said all those questions will be answered and those are great questions and he told me how nice it was to have someone who understood the industry. He said just invest today to get started but all that will be EXCLUSIVE to your product idea, needs and questions.

So $1195 later, and a month later. I get the report I thought I paid for. It was a bunch of re-purposed marketing fluff. Nothing specific to my product. Nothing that I asked for and nothing that had any indication of my questions above and DEFINITELY nothing that Richard had communicated would be in there. I would guess the average consumer may have thought it was good but I can pull those marketing reports myself from Google, not the experts and resources he promised me. It was crap and also again re-purposed not anything custom for my $1195. So what did I pay for??? Maybe his vacation?

In addition the patent costs came back double than what he quoted me - scam, scam, scam. Part of my $1195 was to include the Marketing services after the patent but obviously since they tricked me into an expensive patent they actually didn't deliver on those either. Again all verbal communication is just as binding since they refused to communicate via email and put things in writing. Due to my travel schedule, email communication is best and I like to have everything in writing. And I was CLEAR from the beginning that is how I wanted to communicate and you know it is 2016. He nodded to that too until of course I had questions and he REFUSED TO PUT ANYTHING IN WRITING.

Then the week of 4/18, he claimed him and his manager called me to answer questions but again subpoenaed phone records and they did not. The funny part about it was the minute I asked the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS I did months ago, Richard all of the sudden said he was not equipped to answer those. So what the hell did I pay for??? Then they also implied that basically their time was more valuable than mine. Yeah ok they are low life sales reps, I actually make a difference in the world. And I think they forgot, I WAS THEIR CLIENT, but then again they probably figured they got their money. They scammed me, and they just wanted to move on to the next sucker.

At this point I have refused communication knowing I am escalating, challenging, looking at lawsuits and DEMANDING my money back as they did not deliver on what they promised they would. A verbal conversation is just as binding as the contract I signed and I WELCOME court so other consumers do not get scammed. I am sending this to the company, the investors, the BBB, the FTC, online reviews, PRESS and anyone who will listen. I will not let other consumers be scammed and tricked like me. I also am working on my own patent so they can't patent it themselves and steal this. I assume that is part of their master plan of their inflated costs. And I am documenting if this ever goes to market that they stole it from us. And I will get my money back and protect future consumers who are excited for an idea that a company steals from them.

World Patent Marketing Company Profile