This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Thoughts to Paper expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Thoughts to Paper is an intellectual property and new product consulting service that works with individuals and small businesses to file for patents. It offers a range of services that are ideal for first-time inventors who are interested in trying things out with a flat fee.
Services: Thoughts to Paper offers a diverse range of services that cover intellectual property including patent searches, patent and trademark applications, invention conceptualization and business plans.
Fixed fees: Thoughts to Paper can give you a clear idea of what your fees will be upfront and don’t charge hourly rates. You can check out their online fee schedule to see what cost range you should expect for the services you need.
Tiered plans: Thoughts to Paper offers tiers of service in their Basic, Essentials and Professionalism plans. Choose the plan that is right for you to avoid paying for services you don't need.
Attorneys: They work with patent attorneys so you don’t have to find your own.
Online knowledge center: Thoughts to Paper makes it easy to do much of the research on patents and trademarks yourself. Visit their online Knowledge Center for informative articles on topics like Types of Patents, Understanding Patent Search Reports, Complete List of Trademark Classes and more.
Best for: people who have invented something, people who have invented a design and people who have reproduced new plants.
Thoughts to Paper questions and answers
- What problem is Thoughts to Paper trying to solve?
- Thoughts to Paper aims to provide affordable, high quality consulting services for individual and small business inventors.
- What sets Thoughts to Paper apart from the competition?
- We offer personalized intellectual property and new product consulting services at affordable fixed fees.
- What services do you offer?
- Our services cover intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and invention conceptualization including computer-aided design.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the invention and patent services industry?
- A common misconception is that all inventions will be successful. Inventing is a tough industry: getting a patent can be tough and getting the product to market could be even tougher. Thoughts to Paper focuses on intellectual property and can help you turn a basic idea into one that has the best chance of receiving a patent. However, nobody can guarantee patent success.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- There are more individual inventors and entrepreneurs in recent years. With popular shows like Shark Tank and crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter, the everyday individual can bring a great idea to life. This has introduced more and more individual inventors who have a great invention but may not necessarily have the resources to conceptualize and protect their invention. That's where we come in.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Thoughts to Paper?
- We started the company as individual inventors ourselves, not able to find quality affordable patenting services.
- How has Thoughts to Paper grown as a company?
- We are offering more and more services inventors need such as engineering, design, and business development. If you’re planning to start a business based on a new invention, have a discussion with our business development team for a personalized recommendation as to what we can do for you.
- How does Thoughts to Paper measure success?
- It’s simple. We measure success through customer satisfaction.
Thoughts to Paper Company Information
- Company Name:
- Thoughts to Paper
- Year Founded:
- 19785 Crystal Rock Dr. Suite 207
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 919-2493