ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Thoughts to Paper is an established service that works with individuals and small businesses to file for patents. Great for first time inventors who are interested in trying things out with a flat fee.
- Fixed fees: They give you a clear idea of what your fees will be upfront and don’t charge hourly rates.
- Attorneys: They work with patent attorneys so you don’t have to find your own.
- Services: Thoughts to Paper offers a diverse range of services that cover intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyrights and invention conceptualization.
- Best for People who have invented something, people who have invented a design and people who have reproduced plants.
Question and Answers - Thoughts to Paper
What problem is Thoughts to Paper trying to solve?
- Thoughts to Paper aims to provide affordable, high quality consulting services for individual and small business inventors.
What sets Thoughts to Paper apart from the competition?
- We offer personalized intellectual property and new product consulting services at affordable fixed fees.
What services do you offer?
- Our services cover intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and invention conceptualization including computer-aided design.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the invention and patent services industry?
- A common misconception is that all inventions will be successful. Inventing is a tough industry: getting a patent can be tough and getting the product to market could be even tougher. Thoughts to Paper focuses on intellectual property and can help you turn a basic idea into one that has the best chance of receiving a patent. However, nobody can guarantee patent success.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- There are more individual inventors and entrepreneurs in recent years. With popular shows like Shark Tank and crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter, the everyday individual can bring a great idea to life. This has introduced more and more individual inventors who have a great invention but may not necessarily have the resources to conceptualize and protect their invention. That's where we come in.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Thoughts to Paper?
- We started the company as individual inventors ourselves, not able to find quality affordable patenting services.
How has Thoughts to Paper grown as a company?
- We are offering more and more services inventors need such as engineering, design, and business development. If you’re planning to start a business based on a new invention, have a discussion with our business development team for a personalized recommendation as to what we can do for you.
How does Thoughts to Paper measure success?
- It’s simple. We measure success through customer satisfaction.
Compare Invention and Patent Services
Thoughts to Paper Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Thoughts to Paper
- Year Founded:
- 19785 Crystal Rock Dr. Suite 207
- Postal Code:
- United States