4.42/5
Based on 146 reviews that contain star ratings

Find the right invention & patent service for you

IDEA Design

Specializing in marketing design and manufacturing, IDEA design offers a wide range of services from 3D modeling, CNC machinery, assembly lines for fast production and much more! They have unparalleled experience in design, with quality services in CAD, web/industrial design and even virtual prototyping. Whether your product is still in the analysis phase or the manufacturing phase, IDEA design can help. Call or visit their website today to learn more!

148 IDEA Design Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

You guys are doing a great job. My experience with IDS has been amazing. I have 100 percent confidence in the whole team. Keep up the good work. It was good finding out that a fellow Okie is part of the team. I give the whole team 5 stars. I have no doubt IDS can get my product to the consumer.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

The customer service is great! When I would call or email the response times were astonishing. Very response was usually the within an hour with the longest being a day. They are always happy to help and pride themselves on great communication with a great attitude.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Honestly I'll say, don't bother using this company. They will not communicate via email so record everything. I paid them to get a website and design created, and to help me get my product out there and was told by Jeff he would be there the entire time and til this day has not helped. I eventually got tired of trying to find "investors" on my own (because prior to paying, I was told they find investors). I ended up writing an email with my frustrations and got a response from Marvin. He told me he would help me and when we spoke made promises to call me back. He hasn't yet called me back. I sent more emails and called leaving voicemails and still nothing.

Being a single mother of two kids, and spending money to make a dream happen, it's heartbreaking to think all they cared about was the money and not at all to help me get to a good position. False information and false promises is all I got. This is my personal experience and although the team did a good job forming up my "website" because I paid, they left me high and dry with nothing else. I won't do business here again because integrity is not a high priority here. They deleted my review off their Facebook page instead of trying to make it right. Goes to show...

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Idea Design Studio has been there for me from the beginning almost to the ending of my project. They are there to listen and they can be trusted. Everybody has teamwork. They are with you every step of the way. They are great people and I feel really good about my team. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Everything is very good, except with the communication towards the investors. I thought they would have a business with the investors ready for me. They did not specify that. What I do not understand what your work will be in the two years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IDEA Design?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Great communication, great sense of motivation, and plenty of friendly attitudes! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to put an idea on the market! I have the pleasure of working with them currently and I haven't had any complaints yet!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I think that this company goal is honesty and they all bend over backwards to help you make your project become real. One of the reasons I called them for help with my idea is the way they listened to what I wanted and were right on top of keeping me informed of every part of the design. To be truthful at this point I don't think you should change a thing about your company. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

Idea Design have been very helpful and understanding. If there is any questions I would like to ask, someone is always available to answer them. Kenny, Jeff, Emily and Isabella have been very correspondent with me on this project. The entire team is wonderful. I would definitely recommend this team to other people.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Idea Design Studio is a great company! After days of searching the web for a good company to help pursue my idea, IDS was the only company that gave me a call and after they have given me all the options/paths that we could take, I ended up going with them and have not regretted it since! Peter, Kenny and Isabela are all experienced and professionals at what they do, and since then we have been moving forward with ease. They are professionals, knowledgeable and creative. I would definitely recommend IDS to everyone!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

Idea Design Studio has helped me create an app that I had an idea for. They made me feel at ease and their work is awesome. I couldn't be happier with it. They made a dream for me come true. They are truly professional and caring about their clients. I stepped into this field not knowing anything and they helped me through to the other end side, where I will profit from it. I thank them dearly. They are awesome company. Has truly been my pleasure to work with them to create idea number (**). Anyone using their company, well fine then truly professional. Their work is outstanding. Thank you IDEA Design. It's been my pleasure.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I loved the idea and everything. I will do business with Kenny again. Also recommend this to all my friends! Kenny was very nice and friendly. He also answered all of my questions and Kenny also got done very fast within a week. Wow. And I think the people will also love the work too!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I have been working with IDS for a few months now and I feel so blessed and grateful to all the staff I've worked with they have been making my dream come true and have been very professional and helpful. I would defiantly recommend IDS to anyone. I have to thank Maurice, David, Joseph, Silvia and Lenett. They have all been so great to work with. Also I'd like to thank Genesis as well for coming up with a great logo for my soon to be successful invention. I plan to continue working with IDS in the future for other great ideas I have. Never thought in my life that I'd find such a great company to work with.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I was so happy with Idea Design. I had an idea and didn't know where to go. I brought this company's name up on Google the website. Being a little nervous and leery of what I was doing and who I was talking to. Idea Design left me feeling good about what they were going to do for me and my idea. So far they have done everything they said they were going to do and they are very professional to work with. I would recommend them and use them all over again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

Hope all is well with everyone at I.D.S. From myself and my team, would like to thank everyone at I.D.S. for being the professional staff that we have had the pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words, just how wonderful it's been a positive experience for myself and my team. We only have high praise for everyone at I.D.S. Because of everyone's hard work, this is a dream come true. We hope that god gives us all health and life to be able to work with I.D.S. in the future. From the bottom of my heart, we thank you for all you have done for me and my Associates. God Bless each and everyone at Idea Design Studios, for being heaven sent. From one great team to another THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I have enjoyed my experience with the staff. Everything has been moving in the right direction and a very fast pace. They are the best group of people to work with and I would enjoy to work with them again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Ideal Design has been absolutely amazing!!!!! From day one the very first person that we spoke to she was polite, had an inviting personality to us as clients, was very knowledgeable about the company and gave us the advice that we needed. From the beginning every single person on our team that we have talked to has completely been supportive, patient, and knowledgeable. They all have made sure that we are excited and that our dreams come true.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I came up with an idea some months ago. Got in touch with I.D.S and I must say that it has been such an pleasant experience. They've did all they can possibly do to make this project a success... and we are continuing to work. I am pleased with everything about I.D.S and everyone that I have worked with at I.D.S. Very professional and very knowledgeable about the process of obtaining an patent for your idea. Very pleased with the overall experience.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

IDS has been amazing. They are very quick in responding to any and all of my question with this process. I will be working again with IDS and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to put their idea in motion. Thanks IDS.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My experience has been absolutely amazing. The whole team has been extremely helpful, and they have explained the process to me very thoroughly. Also designing the product, they listens to everything I wanted and exceeding my expectations.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Idea Design Studio had been excellent to work with. They have been very supportive and informative of every step. I will always recommend them to anyone and everyone. I have enjoyed working with each person. Anytime I have had any questions they have been right there to explain in full depth of the process and I know I can trust what I am told. This company has also been working hard to meet timelines and quick to make any corrections if needed. If you have a great idea and you want to be heard and try to move forward they are the absolute best to work with.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I've been very happy with everything since working with IDEA Design studio from day 1. IDEA Design Studio has been very professional with me every step of the way. They have done an incredible job with bringing my product to life. I'm very satisfied and grateful to work with IDEA Design Studio. I would highly recommend them to any inventor who wants to get their invention taken serious.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

This crew is super creative and works hard immediately to exceed your expectations. I thought I had a creative side, but they totally surpassed what I thought I knew and I am very thankful for choosing this creative hard working team. Having a natural deodorant on the way, this team will make this dream come true! Highly recommended for anyone who has a dream!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Over all I had a great experience. I just wish my Director of New Product Development (Jermaine **) keeps his words, like when he said he will call you. Wish he really did. Still today he never did. If it wasn't for the lack of communication with Jermaine ** I would of rate the company 4 stars. Lucky I had a great project manager (Anna **). She was good and patient with me and making sure my product get out there. Thank you for everybody who work in my project. :-)

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

My experience with Idea Design Studio has been fantastic. They have been with me from beginning to end, they made each step easy and guided me along the way. They even made the financial side of things very easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has an idea that they would like to get started. True professionals.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

This company has excellent communication skills, availability any time for questions or concerns. They are efficient and make a hard job not so stressful. I love the team approach and especially that they include me in this team. I'm so happy with this experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I can't speak more highly of this company and their team. They've taken my product/idea and designed something so beautiful. They have great communication and have been very receptive from the beginning. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the website, and the marketing in action!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I have been very pleased with all the help I have been getting from the people at IDS. All are very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. If I ever ran into another would be inventor, I would highly recommend IDS. I wish I could see them in person because I would like to thank them personally for everything they have done.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

My idea came to life with IDEA studios and I am happy and feel positive with my product. A lot of good people and you can trust it will be completed and follow through till the end. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

At first I had brought my idea to a different company which has a somewhat good reputation, but there was something about them that rubbed me the wrong way. Couldn't figure out what it was though. Now that more time has passed I can see on their review boards, which when are negative, are really bad, that I made the right choice. When I first spoke with Idea Design, I wasn't sure what to expect, they gave me so much information and didn't beat around the bush with anything. I felt so comfortable and have to say that I am glad I pulled out of the last patent company and went with IDS.

Other than becoming a mom, it's the best decision I have made this decade. I am so grateful with all of their experience and professionalism. They even said that if there is anything wrong, I can always talk to them. If you are wondering who to go with when you have an invention? Please go with these guys. They are lovely, very family like and extremely understanding and patient. I am honored that they are taking on my project and without a doubt, will be sticking with this team for future endeavours. They have met every timeline thus far. I am impressed and so relieved that I didn't get scammed by competitor company's. Phew! Thanks IDS!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I had an idea and submitted a request online and they called me right away. I told them what I want or expect from them to do and they (Jeff and Marvin) and I must say he is excellent in making you believe that you contacted the right agency but I wasted about $4,750 on the something I could have done for $2,000 max. And I could have used that money to patent my idea. They finished writing, PRO-Patent and emanation on a platform and gave me a list to go contact them which I could have done without them, where the main request was asking them to connect me with investors. So, please if you have a great idea don't waste money in the grave yard of #IdeaDesignStudio.

IDEA Design Company Information