toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You know I worked with this group and found them to be both helpful and professional. My experience was solid from the initial call through the process. They were honest and dealt with me fairly and I did not feel in any way there was an agenda other than to do what they promised! I would recommend them and I think they are a great group!

The team at IDS was instrumental in getting my concept from an idea to a reality. They have helped every step of the way and have done everything they said they would do. My project manager Isabela was especially helpful and thorough all along the journey. My concept is now at a marketable stage and the future is wide open. Thanks for all your help and hard work IDS!

As a young entrepreneur and first-time inventor I felt lIke I had to conquer a great feat in order to achieve my goals of bringing an idea to life. I was nervous and doubtful and had no clue where to start. Within the first day of reaching out to companies, I had 3 or 4 call me but none felt reassuring and I couldn't seem to feel comfortable with any of them. Idea Design Studio called me and within the first hour of talking to them over the phone I knew they were exactly who I wanted to work with. The friendly staff made every step clear of what my path was to be, where I was to start and how things were going to unfold.

The positive energy was clear and without hesitation we commenced my project. It's been 5+ months now and I couldn't be more ecstatic on how my idea has been brought to life. Idea Design Studio has been there for me every single step of the way, giving me every tool that is needed to bring me and my idea to its full potential. I recommend Idea Design Studio to anyone who is ready to take that first step towards success and to anyone with an idea in their brain, ready to be taken and made a reality. Sincerely, A Very Happy Entrepreneur & Now Inventor.

I Melvin ** being of sound mind body and soul am completely elated as well as content with all the work the more importantly the consistency in hard work and superb excellence in work ethic that I have found in bringing to life my and Robert **'s invention. "The genesis" h.W.S.S. Plan bee cleaning could only happen with god in heaven then Idea Design studio. And I am happy with Bruce ** and Valery ** and of course genesis in the ability to transform my dreams, my goals and my aspirations into a reality. It should also be noted that I am not only a part of ID's located in Miami Florida...but I am also a client. But more importantly Mr Robert **'s ability to believe in god and me...to Idea Design studio. I appreciate you all and may god bless you all and family.

As a first-time inventor, I had no idea what to expect, however I am very pleased with the experience I have had dealing with IDS. They have been helpful, professional and time conscious, which is essential to getting an idea off the ground. I would highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IDEA Design?

From the beginning Idea Design Studio has been more than helpful, honest, considerate, and overall professional and friendly! Before I found Idea Design Studio I spent over 1 year researching how I could get my idea out there to someone I could trust and all it took was Idea Design Studio and its friendly, understanding staff to finally go all in! Thank you Idea Design Studio for willingly working with me and your patience.

I just like to thank you for your concern and time and effort in me to complete my invention. Also the respect to keep me elevated to win respect and love. For government sake. Also the time spent to help the company get things together. To help me get my life started on very special note. I like to thanks for your support through the god blesses. Wish my time with IDEA design studio will be the same for future inventors.

From my original phone call from IDEA Design Studios and dealing with Andrew ** made us feel comfortable that made us decide to go forward and deal with this company. Things have been progressing at a fast pace from the designer and the team doing the technical writing, logo design and now technical drawings. So far I am very pleased with IDEA Design studios and would recommend them.

Since we have been with IDEA Design, we feel confident that our invention is in great hands. I love the way The Idea Team work together and value our input. They have kept us informed every step of the way. I would recommend IDEA Design to anyone who is serious about getting their invention off the ground.

I want to thank everyone for helping me so much with my project. It was a real pleasure to work with all of your team of professionals, every one of the team members was so helpful and went out of their way to make my project a reality. Thank you team of IDEA Design studio.

IDEA design has been extremely helpful, honest and friendly. They try and coach you in your ideas and even act as though they are going to be part of your business (idea) while working with you. Nothing but positive experiences with everyone on their team.

Idea design did a great job coming up with the image design for my project. They were very responsive and paid close attention to detail. I am very pleased with their work and service. I was able to contact them with any concerns I had and they responded to me in a very timely manner and made sure to make all the changes I requested.

Jermaine and Kenny have been very supportive and encouraging throughout the entire process. I was hesitant to make the initial investment but Jermaine assured me I would be happy in the end and so far my expectations have been exceeded! They provide quality feedback and I feel they really care about the success of my product.

The project looks great. Want to add something else to the project that's going to help it perform better like something scrubbing pads on the project to help with bugs in the summer time. Keep up the good work you guys are doing. Very satisfied with the progress.

They have an amazing and committed team. It has been a pleasure working with IDS and will continue this relationship into the future. Their knowledge and creativity is superb and I highly recommend their services for anyone venturing into an invention.

You guys are doing a great job. My experience with IDS has been amazing. I have 100 percent confidence in the whole team. Keep up the good work. It was good finding out that a fellow Okie is part of the team. I give the whole team 5 stars. I have no doubt IDS can get my product to the consumer.

The customer service is great! When I would call or email the response times were astonishing. Very response was usually the within an hour with the longest being a day. They are always happy to help and pride themselves on great communication with a great attitude.

Honestly I'll say, don't bother using this company. They will not communicate via email so record everything. I paid them to get a website and design created, and to help me get my product out there and was told by Jeff he would be there the entire time and til this day has not helped. I eventually got tired of trying to find "investors" on my own (because prior to paying, I was told they find investors). I ended up writing an email with my frustrations and got a response from Marvin. He told me he would help me and when we spoke made promises to call me back. He hasn't yet called me back. I sent more emails and called leaving voicemails and still nothing.

Being a single mother of two kids, and spending money to make a dream happen, it's heartbreaking to think all they cared about was the money and not at all to help me get to a good position. False information and false promises is all I got. This is my personal experience and although the team did a good job forming up my "website" because I paid, they left me high and dry with nothing else. I won't do business here again because integrity is not a high priority here. They deleted my review off their Facebook page instead of trying to make it right. Goes to show...

Idea Design Studio has been there for me from the beginning almost to the ending of my project. They are there to listen and they can be trusted. Everybody has teamwork. They are with you every step of the way. They are great people and I feel really good about my team. Thank you.

Everything is very good, except with the communication towards the investors. I thought they would have a business with the investors ready for me. They did not specify that. What I do not understand what your work will be in the two years.

Great communication, great sense of motivation, and plenty of friendly attitudes! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to put an idea on the market! I have the pleasure of working with them currently and I haven't had any complaints yet!

I think that this company goal is honesty and they all bend over backwards to help you make your project become real. One of the reasons I called them for help with my idea is the way they listened to what I wanted and were right on top of keeping me informed of every part of the design. To be truthful at this point I don't think you should change a thing about your company. Thank you.

Idea Design have been very helpful and understanding. If there is any questions I would like to ask, someone is always available to answer them. Kenny, Jeff, Emily and Isabella have been very correspondent with me on this project. The entire team is wonderful. I would definitely recommend this team to other people.

Idea Design Studio is a great company! After days of searching the web for a good company to help pursue my idea, IDS was the only company that gave me a call and after they have given me all the options/paths that we could take, I ended up going with them and have not regretted it since! Peter, Kenny and Isabela are all experienced and professionals at what they do, and since then we have been moving forward with ease. They are professionals, knowledgeable and creative. I would definitely recommend IDS to everyone!

Idea Design Studio has helped me create an app that I had an idea for. They made me feel at ease and their work is awesome. I couldn't be happier with it. They made a dream for me come true. They are truly professional and caring about their clients. I stepped into this field not knowing anything and they helped me through to the other end side, where I will profit from it. I thank them dearly. They are awesome company. Has truly been my pleasure to work with them to create idea number (**). Anyone using their company, well fine then truly professional. Their work is outstanding. Thank you IDEA Design. It's been my pleasure.

I loved the idea and everything. I will do business with Kenny again. Also recommend this to all my friends! Kenny was very nice and friendly. He also answered all of my questions and Kenny also got done very fast within a week. Wow. And I think the people will also love the work too!

I have been working with IDS for a few months now and I feel so blessed and grateful to all the staff I've worked with they have been making my dream come true and have been very professional and helpful. I would defiantly recommend IDS to anyone. I have to thank Maurice, David, Joseph, Silvia and Lenett. They have all been so great to work with. Also I'd like to thank Genesis as well for coming up with a great logo for my soon to be successful invention. I plan to continue working with IDS in the future for other great ideas I have. Never thought in my life that I'd find such a great company to work with.

I was so happy with Idea Design. I had an idea and didn't know where to go. I brought this company's name up on Google the website. Being a little nervous and leery of what I was doing and who I was talking to. Idea Design left me feeling good about what they were going to do for me and my idea. So far they have done everything they said they were going to do and they are very professional to work with. I would recommend them and use them all over again.

Hope all is well with everyone at I.D.S. From myself and my team, would like to thank everyone at I.D.S. for being the professional staff that we have had the pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words, just how wonderful it's been a positive experience for myself and my team. We only have high praise for everyone at I.D.S. Because of everyone's hard work, this is a dream come true. We hope that god gives us all health and life to be able to work with I.D.S. in the future. From the bottom of my heart, we thank you for all you have done for me and my Associates. God Bless each and everyone at Idea Design Studios, for being heaven sent. From one great team to another THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

I have enjoyed my experience with the staff. Everything has been moving in the right direction and a very fast pace. They are the best group of people to work with and I would enjoy to work with them again in the future.

IDEA Design Company Profile