toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You know I worked with this group and found them to be both helpful and professional. My experience was solid from the initial call through the process. They were honest and dealt with me fairly and I did not feel in any way there was an agenda other than to do what they promised! I would recommend them and I think they are a great group!

Idea Design have been very helpful and understanding. If there is any questions I would like to ask, someone is always available to answer them. Kenny, Jeff, Emily and Isabella have been very correspondent with me on this project. The entire team is wonderful. I would definitely recommend this team to other people.

Idea Design Studio is a great company! After days of searching the web for a good company to help pursue my idea, IDS was the only company that gave me a call and after they have given me all the options/paths that we could take, I ended up going with them and have not regretted it since! Peter, Kenny and Isabela are all experienced and professionals at what they do, and since then we have been moving forward with ease. They are professionals, knowledgeable and creative. I would definitely recommend IDS to everyone!

Idea Design Studio has helped me create an app that I had an idea for. They made me feel at ease and their work is awesome. I couldn't be happier with it. They made a dream for me come true. They are truly professional and caring about their clients. I stepped into this field not knowing anything and they helped me through to the other end side, where I will profit from it. I thank them dearly. They are awesome company. Has truly been my pleasure to work with them to create idea number (**). Anyone using their company, well fine then truly professional. Their work is outstanding. Thank you IDEA Design. It's been my pleasure.

I loved the idea and everything. I will do business with Kenny again. Also recommend this to all my friends! Kenny was very nice and friendly. He also answered all of my questions and Kenny also got done very fast within a week. Wow. And I think the people will also love the work too!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IDEA Design?

I have been working with IDS for a few months now and I feel so blessed and grateful to all the staff I've worked with they have been making my dream come true and have been very professional and helpful. I would defiantly recommend IDS to anyone. I have to thank Maurice, David, Joseph, Silvia and Lenett. They have all been so great to work with. Also I'd like to thank Genesis as well for coming up with a great logo for my soon to be successful invention. I plan to continue working with IDS in the future for other great ideas I have. Never thought in my life that I'd find such a great company to work with.

I was so happy with Idea Design. I had an idea and didn't know where to go. I brought this company's name up on Google the website. Being a little nervous and leery of what I was doing and who I was talking to. Idea Design left me feeling good about what they were going to do for me and my idea. So far they have done everything they said they were going to do and they are very professional to work with. I would recommend them and use them all over again.

Hope all is well with everyone at I.D.S. From myself and my team, would like to thank everyone at I.D.S. for being the professional staff that we have had the pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words, just how wonderful it's been a positive experience for myself and my team. We only have high praise for everyone at I.D.S. Because of everyone's hard work, this is a dream come true. We hope that god gives us all health and life to be able to work with I.D.S. in the future. From the bottom of my heart, we thank you for all you have done for me and my Associates. God Bless each and everyone at Idea Design Studios, for being heaven sent. From one great team to another THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

I have enjoyed my experience with the staff. Everything has been moving in the right direction and a very fast pace. They are the best group of people to work with and I would enjoy to work with them again in the future.

Ideal Design has been absolutely amazing!!!!! From day one the very first person that we spoke to she was polite, had an inviting personality to us as clients, was very knowledgeable about the company and gave us the advice that we needed. From the beginning every single person on our team that we have talked to has completely been supportive, patient, and knowledgeable. They all have made sure that we are excited and that our dreams come true.

I came up with an idea some months ago. Got in touch with I.D.S and I must say that it has been such an pleasant experience. They've did all they can possibly do to make this project a success... and we are continuing to work. I am pleased with everything about I.D.S and everyone that I have worked with at I.D.S. Very professional and very knowledgeable about the process of obtaining an patent for your idea. Very pleased with the overall experience.

IDS has been amazing. They are very quick in responding to any and all of my question with this process. I will be working again with IDS and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to put their idea in motion. Thanks IDS.

My experience has been absolutely amazing. The whole team has been extremely helpful, and they have explained the process to me very thoroughly. Also designing the product, they listens to everything I wanted and exceeding my expectations.

Idea Design Studio had been excellent to work with. They have been very supportive and informative of every step. I will always recommend them to anyone and everyone. I have enjoyed working with each person. Anytime I have had any questions they have been right there to explain in full depth of the process and I know I can trust what I am told. This company has also been working hard to meet timelines and quick to make any corrections if needed. If you have a great idea and you want to be heard and try to move forward they are the absolute best to work with.

I've been very happy with everything since working with IDEA Design studio from day 1. IDEA Design Studio has been very professional with me every step of the way. They have done an incredible job with bringing my product to life. I'm very satisfied and grateful to work with IDEA Design Studio. I would highly recommend them to any inventor who wants to get their invention taken serious.

This crew is super creative and works hard immediately to exceed your expectations. I thought I had a creative side, but they totally surpassed what I thought I knew and I am very thankful for choosing this creative hard working team. Having a natural deodorant on the way, this team will make this dream come true! Highly recommended for anyone who has a dream!

Over all I had a great experience. I just wish my Director of New Product Development (Jermaine **) keeps his words, like when he said he will call you. Wish he really did. Still today he never did. If it wasn't for the lack of communication with Jermaine ** I would of rate the company 4 stars. Lucky I had a great project manager (Anna **). She was good and patient with me and making sure my product get out there. Thank you for everybody who work in my project. :-)

My experience with Idea Design Studio has been fantastic. They have been with me from beginning to end, they made each step easy and guided me along the way. They even made the financial side of things very easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has an idea that they would like to get started. True professionals.

This company has excellent communication skills, availability any time for questions or concerns. They are efficient and make a hard job not so stressful. I love the team approach and especially that they include me in this team. I'm so happy with this experience.

I can't speak more highly of this company and their team. They've taken my product/idea and designed something so beautiful. They have great communication and have been very receptive from the beginning. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the website, and the marketing in action!

I have been very pleased with all the help I have been getting from the people at IDS. All are very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. If I ever ran into another would be inventor, I would highly recommend IDS. I wish I could see them in person because I would like to thank them personally for everything they have done.

My idea came to life with IDEA studios and I am happy and feel positive with my product. A lot of good people and you can trust it will be completed and follow through till the end. Thank you.

At first I had brought my idea to a different company which has a somewhat good reputation, but there was something about them that rubbed me the wrong way. Couldn't figure out what it was though. Now that more time has passed I can see on their review boards, which when are negative, are really bad, that I made the right choice. When I first spoke with Idea Design, I wasn't sure what to expect, they gave me so much information and didn't beat around the bush with anything. I felt so comfortable and have to say that I am glad I pulled out of the last patent company and went with IDS.

Other than becoming a mom, it's the best decision I have made this decade. I am so grateful with all of their experience and professionalism. They even said that if there is anything wrong, I can always talk to them. If you are wondering who to go with when you have an invention? Please go with these guys. They are lovely, very family like and extremely understanding and patient. I am honored that they are taking on my project and without a doubt, will be sticking with this team for future endeavours. They have met every timeline thus far. I am impressed and so relieved that I didn't get scammed by competitor company's. Phew! Thanks IDS!

I had an idea and submitted a request online and they called me right away. I told them what I want or expect from them to do and they (Jeff and Marvin) and I must say he is excellent in making you believe that you contacted the right agency but I wasted about $4,750 on the something I could have done for $2,000 max. And I could have used that money to patent my idea. They finished writing, PRO-Patent and emanation on a platform and gave me a list to go contact them which I could have done without them, where the main request was asking them to connect me with investors. So, please if you have a great idea don't waste money in the grave yard of #IdeaDesignStudio.

I loved the pace and the communication through the process. It was a little misleading when I was told in the beginning that the company would take it to the conventions in the end and then at the end I was filled in that I have just got access to have my invention name on a list (no convention day). I do worry about that part and being on my own without the guidance.

I was really unsure about my idea and even though I've gone through the whole process with IDEA Design Studio I'm still not sure if my idea will take off. But IDS were really helpful and honest about the whole process of putting my idea out there. Even when all was said and done they are so wonderful that they still answer any questions I may have and provide me with any additional help I may need to further my possible success with my project.

Throughout my lifetime I have created and participated in various inventions. I have utilized various firms in the past which have not been the best choice after the fact. IDEA Design Studio has truly gone above and beyond in assisting me in the patent registration process. Idea Design Studio has truly made life easier for me in covering all facets of presentation and the implementation of marketing strategies of my latest invention, "Sun Lamp Holder". I would like to thank the entire team of Idea Design Studio for all their assistance and dedication pertaining to my invention and I look forward to utilizing them on my next project.

So far I have had a wonderful experience with them. The entire team is prompt and intuitive. The team is very talented and very quick to answer any questions and help with whatever needed. Their designs and help have taking my idea to the next level. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Excellent company to work with. From start to finish everyone I talked to & worked with was helpful & pleasant. Always kept me updated on status & consulted me when they had questions. Very flexible with making changes too. Will work with this company again in the future. Highly recommend.

I am grateful to have discovered this dynamic and talented team. Many people in the world generate ideas but do not have all the tools and expertise to make it happen. Idea Design allows the inventor to focus on being the inventor and see their invention come to life! Ideas Design is where dreams happen. What's neat about their team is that they continuously aim to wow you for the entire project. Thank you Idea Design for your commitment to excellence and great customer service.

IDEA Design Company Profile