Webhosting Pad

Whether you are starting your first online business or looking to find a new web hosting company for your growing company, Webhostingpad.com is ready to help.

Customer happiness is our top priority, regardless of your webhosting needs. Our team of proven industry veterans can help with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as domain support and management. Contact us today to get started!

Compare Web Hosting

Research top Web Hosting recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We are moving away from WebHostingPad to GoDaddy. The contract is finished next year but I already moved the website to the new web hosting company. The response of their tech support used to be okay, it was quick, but a couple of months ago there was some change internally and then whenever we utilize the website -- for example, people log in to the website -- they shut down the service because we are utilizing too much resources. Basically, they deactivate the service and we reactivate the service. There were a couple of back and forth. They said that we have to upgrade certain code. But once we moved to GoDaddy, it's working fine. We didn't change anything -- we just moved the content and it's working great. So to be honest, I’m not satisfied with WebHostingPad.

Tried to install Perl modules via cPanel. It didn't work because the gcc compiler is missing. Raised a support request. WebHostingPad support obviously understood the issue straight away, responded within 2 hours and successfully installed the modules for me. Would be good if cPanel worked, but very happy with support.

We had a couple of problems when we got the hosting the first time. When I wrote and emailed WebHostingPad, the problem was fixed quickly. I really appreciate it. Everything is fine right now and I'm very satisfied.

I had a technical question regarding forwarding emails. By the time I sent the question to WebHostingPad technical people and went back to my email, I had a response. It was a well informed, well worded, explanation of what needed to be done. I fixed the issue with their explanation. Thank you again for the help.

After installing VTiger CRM from Softaculous install, we were unable to upload documents or files to the CRM. Error message identified that file info module was required and within a few hours or requesting this Webhosting pad had done the required installation. All working fine now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostingPad?

I am pretty new to WebHostingPad. My first order was temzies.com, it was hosted over 6 months ago. I was satisfied with the server performance, so I decided to migrate my other sites to WebHostingPad. The support team were really helpful through the migration process.

Your support has never failed me. Response to my issues are prompt and clear. Webhosting pad employees have always been professional about every issue I report. I would recommend this hosting company because of their willingness to walk you through any problem and the hosting site is very easy to understand.

I needed to host some websites that I loop around a bit. I googled for web hosting providers and at the time, WebHostingPad was the cheapest. They have a really quick technical service. Their team has been really helpful with problems that have been my fault like setting things up. They're there when I need them and they're not when I don't. That's what I need from a web hosting solution.

I was astounded at the speed with which my query was dealt. Within minutes I had a response and a solution to my answer. My additional questions were followed up with just as much urgency. I'm looking forward to knowing more about this company!

I was reaching my 10 gigas limit and support help me to clean up ghost files in order to free space. I always get fast answers to other issues from support. I am very happy with my hosting account at WebHostingPad.com and in the past years my account has been up and running with no server issues.

I've been using WebHostingPad for years. I like their prices and their ability to get things up and running fairly quickly once I start working with them. So far their team has been very courteous, but there had been plenty of instances where there had been some problems with the service that are their responsibility and the team had not been able to assist with those things. When there's a problem with spam email or with an overloaded server, they're not so quick to resolve that in terms of support. But overall, they’ve met my expectations.

I’ve had success with WebHostingPad. The only trouble is that when one of my websites expired, they took it upon themselves to renew it automatically without my permission. Besides that, the overall experience has been good. They make my websites good to explore.

I got WebHostingPad for my parents and for my website but I have no reason to recommend the product to anyone. It's affordable, but the quality and performance of their servers were not good. It has caused me a bunch of issues so I'm not a huge fan of theirs. Their support is good but the service performance is really bad. I've been tracking it everyday and there is a huge difference compared to other companies who offer the same price. I got a different plan which is better and more expensive but it's still not up to par with what other companies offer.

Mike at webhostingpad.com provided exceptional customer service when I needed help with my email account. As a deadline was approaching to distribute an e-newsletter, I began to panic because I could not receive or send email. Mike was tenacious, professional, courteous, and reassured me the problem would be resolved. And it was and I made my deadline. I am now a customer for life!!!

My website went down and I had no clue how to fix it. I then submitted a ticket to WebHostingPad where I received an amazingly fast response telling me what my problem was, how to fix it and eventually fixing it for me at no cost. These are reasons why all 4 of my domains and hosting are with WebHostingPad. Good job guys.

After a year off, I decided to start blogging again. As it turned out, my wordpress template had become obsolete in that time. Thus, I was unable to access the blog to update it. I can get around in Dreamweaver, but problems with wordpress are a mystery to me. After trying in vain for about an hour, I contacted webhostingpad and they had me up and running in a matter of minutes. They were very professional and knowledgeable and I highly recommend them.

I had been using Bluehost but WebHostingPad seemed to have all the same offerings and was considerably less expensive. I got them and they've helped me get my website and other websites that I've designed online. When I've had issues uploading on my website in the past, I was able to call their support and they were always helpful.

I've worked with WebHostingPad since 2009. One of my employees came across them when we were looking for hosting. They're inexpensive which I appreciate and somewhat responsive with our issues. If I have any kind of a technical question, I will go on and ask and typically if they're available they answer it. If I need a site scanned for malware they usually take care of it fairly quickly. In fact, we just had a website hacked with some malware put on it. They scanned it, found some of the malware and I found the rest of it. I appreciate them being able to do that.

Right now I'm trying to move to something called a VPS Depot and they were able to move some of my websites over to a new host but that's not really user friendly and we're trying to figure that one out. Their cPanels are pretty straightforward and easy to use. So if I want to add another domain, I can. Almost everything we do is WordPress and I can also add that. They also helped my business through cost savings. Overall I would recommend them to people.

My husband's former co-worker had web hosting in WebHostingPad, and he let me use it for a little bit. And then I decide to branch out on my own and continued my service with WebHostingPad. I use their product for blogging, and host a WordPress website there. They have provided troubleshooting with my own installation of WordPress, but I did not go with their WordPress optimized installation because I am a bit of a control freak, and wanted to do all the uploads myself.

I was experiencing slowness, so I contacted their team, they were doing troubleshooting back and forth, and they suggested some stuff to install to help cache the page and help overall speed up the performance of my site. They also offered the choice to move to a different server if I wanted to, but I did not go that route, I stuck with what I had. I also contacted them about changing my renewal from a three year to a five year., they said, "Yeah, just email", and took care of it pretty quickly and easily for me. I have recommended WebHostingPad to fellow friends who are looking at building their website.

The host I was with before offered lots of features. They charged reasonably but I didn't need all of them. WebHostingPad didn't offer the service that I don't need and didn't charge so it seemed like a good match and I wound up with them. On the upside, their servers are up quite a lot. On the downside, I've had two occasions at least in the last year where somebody sent me an email and the web server wasn't up. They thought that I had gone away and so the website canceled my account. I'm trying to unsnap through that. So, it'd be really nice if the web servers were up more than they are.

In one case, I reached out to their customer service. I told them that the email was sent at such time and asked if they were having server problems. They wrote back and said, "Yes," which is wonderful as we now know the exact cause of the problem. On the other hand, we don't want it to happen. A 100% uptime doesn't exist but I have the impression that other web hosts have higher percentage up time. Now the second issue was they took good care of me in explaining the need for new security keys, but you have to buy in order for your correspondence to use HTTPS instead of HTTP to go to a secure site.

They told me I have two domains and they told me that they have everything secure, I would need four of them. I only had one, so back in January, I ordered three and I still don't have them. Every time I write in and say, how we're doing or if we're getting close, they'd get back and say that they're having problem with the vendor and they'll get back to me as soon as they can. I got a note back that said, "Our vendor finally did their job, we referred your account to one of our specialists." And I still haven't heard from them. We're talking 10 months now and that's not within any reasonable service level.

There have also been a number of times where I didn't understand something. This is a new experience for me to be operating with a web host and so I'll send a question in and they'll answer it in a language that makes perfect sense to them but it doesn't to me. They always stick to it until I understand and they're always courteous. They do the best they can to be reasonable with us. Even if I put in my email as I often do and this has low priority, they usually get back to me within 6 or 12 hours. On the other hand, in some cases, it feels like if a different person answering would take more time to think and try to understand what this customer is asking about, we might get better responses. I want to minimize the time that they're in our queues than those folks are doing their jobs. It's good on them.

Webhosting Pad is the most terrible hosting company. It's a scam company. I signed up a 3-year hosting plan (with a free 1-year domain) with Webhosting Pad on Aug 05, 2016. It's a unlimited plan, but I only got 10G web space. They promised 30-day refund guarantee, but they only let my website SLOWLY work for the first month, after the first month I was unable to login to my cpanel and website was down.

After my cpanel and website completely stopped working on Sept 09, 2016, I contacted Webhosting Pad to request account cancellation with refund, but Web Hosting Pad refused to refund me and suspended my account! I paid $71.64USD for a 3-year hosting plan, but the server only SLOWLY worked for the first month, then completely stopped working. They suspended my account but took my money. Now, I lost $71.64USD, and got nothing from Webhosting Pad. Webhosting Pad is the most terrible scam company! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I do not have to say much. They shut down all my domains without prior notice... They are very unprofessional. I have issues all 5 years I had the subscription, very slow server, emails very often down because of blacklist of their central server, etc...

I purchased 5 year plan. My experience is worse, my sites are down eventually. I had to talk them to up the sites. The final issue I got on May 15, because of their server failure or something my account was vanished with data. When I ask them to upload backups they say no backups. I ask them for refund for remaining years, but they refuse that. This is the worst web hosting company I met. They vanish all my data. Be careful with them.

After reading about other complainers on this site that they have been charged and sent to collections for things that had been canceled previously, I became worried so I went to webhostingpad.com and tried unsuccessful to remove my credit card but to no avail since this option wasn't available. I then emailed customer service and they emailed back saying if I didn't want to renew anymore, I needed to cancel. I was planning to delete it but until my credit card info was removed first.

I then opened a ticket with customer service in the next day or two to have my credit info deleted but after 24 hours wait, I got no response from anyone despite their claim of 24/7 technical support. I resubmitted a second ticket and waited another day and, as before, my ticket went answered. I then signed in to my account and found that none of my tickets were registered or existed. Now I had no choice and no time left so opted for the only option I had left which was to delete my domain and account completely, just hours to spare before the renewal kicked in. My account was completely wiped out when I clicked on delete and accepted it; I received an email confirming my cancellation immediately afterwards.

The following day, I got an email congratulating me for the domain renewal. I was surprised how this could be possibly since my account and domain was completely wiped clean. I then emailed billing to see when I would get my money back. I received a reply the following day stating that I canceled after 5 pm so I wouldn't be getting my money.

The next day I called and spoke to a lady at the billing dept. and I was told that I had to cancel 3 days in advance in order to get a refund. I reminded her that I canceled within my contracted period and she should honor the 30 day money back guarantee on their site; she then said that was for new customers only. If this is true, why try to mislead people? Why not just put a disclaimer right there that this isn't for current customers? This is the same lady who emailed me the day before that I had canceled after their work hours so I wouldn't be getting my refund. (Please note: If you read all the complaints here, you'll see that there's actually one customer who canceled 3 days prior and still didn't get his money back).

After we hung up the phone, the lady emailed me a link to their billing policy and stated that I had agreed to automatic charges when I signed up. I dug up my original emails when I signed up and found nothing about their billing policy. At this point, I was upset but realized I couldn't do much so I emailed them that the $15 domain renewal they took would neither make them rich nor me poor and asked for my login access. I heard nothing back for several days so I went to chat on webhostingpad.com but there was no one to chat with; I ended up emailing them asking for my login access again only. Several hours later, I got an email saying "You have been referred to collections." I was a bit shocked but not surprised after reading all the complaints about them here. I shot an email back saying I would sue if I had to pay to clear up my personal credits.

What type of companies would do this to their customers? Only webhosting thieves would. An honest and reputable company would never do this to so many customers. Every time you stole from your customers, you'll lose hundreds more. You will never be successful stealing from others. It's only a matter of time before your company goes belly up and I can't wait until the day this happens. The only regret I have is being naive and didn't do the research I should before signing up with these crooks. I'll be more cautious next time. Please call me up when you're ready for a class action lawsuit.

So 5 years ago I built a website using Webhostingpad.com. Due to the program I was using the server couldn't support the needs. I cancelled the server service but kept my domain names with them. My big mistake was that I kept a credit card number on file. Now 5 years later I look at my bank statement and see I'm charged a server renewal fee for another 5 years. I call customer support on Friday and get told to call back before 5 pm Chicago time Monday. I get told that billing will work with me under the circumstances. Circumstances being I closed the server part of my services 3 years ago. That they sent an email to an account I have not used in over 2 years and told me that I should of closed down the account 3 days prior to the billing date. "What were you doing 5 years ago last week? Was it setting up a website??? I didn't know when renewal was on a server account I closed".

I get told by their support people to log in and re-cancel my server service. I did as recommend. I call back today at 4:35 Chicago time and get put on terminal hold. At 3 minutes to 5 Chicago time someone picks up the phone and tells me that billing is gone for the night and to call back tomorrow. At 8:30 Michigan time I get the email that due to the fact I didn't cancel 3 days prior I'm still getting billed the 209 dollars but they have no problems now closing my account so I don't get billed again in 5 years. REALLY??? They take my money, won't refund it, but they're more than happy to close my services now... If they are going to keep my money I better still get the service I paid for and have my 5 years of server space. If anything I could set up a blog page telling the world what great service you can expect from Webhostingpad.com.

By the way... Nothing is more impressive than not only getting the runaround and taken advantage of but getting a smug email that says "too bad, so sad with a link to their policy page telling you if you don't cancel 3 days prior to renewal or decline payment in any way they send you to collections and hit you with court costs and lawyer fees". http://www.webhostingpad.com/billing-policy.html. If anything I'm learning a valuable lesson tonight and I'm asking anyone that is reading this to pass this on so no one else gets abused by this company like I have. Their motto being "HASSLE FREE HOSTING" only applies to them "You need help ??? Don't hassle us!!!" Pass this on!!!

I don't really write reviews, but I hope people reading this really take heed and stay away from this company. I purchased hosting from this company and no sooner than my 30 guarantee ran out repetitive down times and account suspensions occurred. I purchased the unlimited package because creating a social network is heavy on email notifications. No sooner past the time I could get my money back. Webhostingpad.com would disable my account even if I send no more than 3 emails confirmations to people who signed up to my site.

There is no hierarchy in this company and if you have ANY issues you can only resolve them via email. If your account is suspended on a Friday you will not get any response until Monday. Customer service is very limited. This company is a complete scam they don't deliver none of the extra features they advertise and if they do give it to you they will disable your account soon afterwards. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!! I have attached one of the complaints I sent to this company and my account was turned on then turned back off a day later.

I was a Webhosting Pad customer for 5 years and just paid $236.35 for another 5 years of hosting with Webhosting Pad, then decided to go somewhere else because I got sick of the down time and the 'tough luck' answers I was getting from their 'lack of' support people. It took them a week to reply to my cancellation request, and not a word about a refund, just "This is to inform you that your account has been canceled. Thank you for choosing Webhosting Pad. We look forward to doing business with you in the future! Regards, Meghan **, Billing Manager." Not a chance I'll be doing business with them in the future!

Unfortunately for your low quality services in Webhosting Pad, in 2007 this site take award for services and now 2015 I guess your site, they will take award for low bad after sales service. In the past I advise my clients and my friends for Webhosting Pad website but now is not. I No wonder to no longer see Webhosting Pad any classification for the best hosting sites for some time that which emphasizes what is happening with me when I waiting more days to solve my problem.

WebHostingPad Company Profile