Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

RoboForm Learn More

RoboForm Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I've used them for so many years I can't count! They've always been there for me. My only problem is that I should probably clean up some of the old stuff. I couldn't live without them at this point (they'd better stick around).

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I've been using Roboform for many years. Never had problems with my passwords being stolen and makes it so easy to log in to all my sites. I can also find passwords to sites I haven't visited in a long time. I love it.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Cannot get it to work on all browsers? Seem to cut out on some browsers and will not work at all on Firefox. Have been a customer for a very long time and happy with the overall program and have told others about it.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I have been using ROBOFORM for several years now, and I highly recommend it! I have tried other managers but have yet to find a better one. I especially like RoboformToGo, as it allows you to take your passwords with you to use if you are on a computer, or other devices, away from your own.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I have used RoboForm for a number of years now and I honestly cannot remember life before this software. No more pages of passwords, which could get soiled or lost, and I don't even have to constantly come up with creative passwords; RoboForm generates very creative PW, fills my forms and just generally makes surfing enjoyable. I highly recommend this software!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I have used RoboForm for many years and am extremely satisfied with it. As technology progressed and mobile apps superseded desktop software RoboForm was there offering its services on my tablets and phones. Besides being a great repository and password vault the password generator and identity features have ensured un-hackable passwords and saved countless hours of personal data entry across myriad forms. RoboForm is one of the first programs loaded whenever new hardware comes along. I would be lost on the Internet without it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have used RoboForm for at least 5 years and have always been completely satisfied with the way it saved my passwords and synced them to my other devices. It has been life saving because before I would lose my scraps of paper with my passwords.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Could be easier to use at times. You need to adapt it to cope with picking selected letters '1', '3', '4', '6' from your password/code for example. That is becoming for frequent. I think it would be good to have a 'cleanse facility' for passwords that have not been used in some time.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have used RoboForm for more years than I can remember. I am not keeping track because this security system for all my passwords, notes, and bookmarks is the best. I floundered around before I had Roboform and was never comfortable. Now I am safe and secure online with all my devices. I would recommend this to my friends, loved ones, and anyone, and I have.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I've been using RoboForm for more than 10 years and as a IT professional I handle numerous passwords along with my own personal information regularly. RoboForm makes password management so much easier to maintain. Thanks RoboForm for a easy to use and maintain software!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have used RoboForm for several years with excellent results and easy to store my private data. RoboForm allows me to not only save passwords, but also lets me to store other information pertinent to the topic for each item.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

RoboForm is so awesome and so easy to use. I feel comfortable as they make me feel safe AND I don't have to keep using my address book turned into password book for all the passwords I have. I would recommend RoboForm to all my friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

The program works very well. Better than some others that I use. Not much else to say. The cost is reasonable, I have used it on several of my computers without any problems. It can also be easily changed if there are passwords you do not use anymore.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Been using RoboForm for a few years and it has performed very well. Would to have some custom fields but other than that I am well pleased with the program. Upgraded to this program from another that went out of business.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

RoboForm has proven to me to be the most user friendly of any program of this type I have ever used. It is safe, fast and dependable. Always on top and easily accessed when needed. I have been using it for several years.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been using RoboForm for many years now and quite simply I find it indispensable. It’s always the first bit of software I download onto a new computer/tablet. Keeps you safe and organised, I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Have been using your password program for many years now and have found it very secure and staff have always responded to any problems that I may have incurred. Yes would recommend for anyone to use this very excellent programme, have passed my recommendations on to many of my friends.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been a satisfied user of RoboForm continuously for over 15 years. I haven’t bothered to even try other password managers because RoboForm works so well I see no point in changing. It has been indispensable to me and I have recommended it to almost everyone I know.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Once you learn the program it is easy to use. There are several shortcuts you can use. The program is fast and simple to install and update. The program can save you a lot of time with the autofill feature and it would be a good program to refer to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Roboform is a very valuable tool to generate and keep track of effective passwords. It is very intuitive, easy to use, especially for someone over 50 years of age with medium computer skills. I recommend it to anyone interested in safeguarding their passwords!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been a Robo Forms user for 20+ years. It has always served me well. I would always recommend it to anyone. It has saved me more than once. It can be very hard these days to keep up with password demand. With every website requiring registration.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have had Robo Form for many decades and love it. With the new winds Explores and Mozilla though it doesn't fill the forms. I'm sure you are working on it so will be excited when the new upgrades come out.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have found that once I was able to sort out the chaff from the hay that it was a good programme however I still have issues on certain which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, anyway nothing is perfect except possibly the person writing this review.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I started with this series of program many years ago and have found it reasonably consistent in its ease of use. I like that it's separate from any service I'm using for my internet. Having the data backed-up away from my computer has allowed me to get my access back when I've upgraded my computer.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been using RoboForm for over a decade now and it has been an absolute savior as I have far too many passwords and logins to remember. By using the program, I do not have to keep a running list by my computer of my login criteria which totally defeats the purpose of protecting information. All I have to do is remember one password. Moreover, I can change that password as frequently as I wish protecting the other passwords etc. I would recommend Roboform to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Have used RoboForm for years and love it. IT gets my highest recommendation. I started with the Free version, and it was soo good I Just got the pro version, and never looked back. You will not regret it, I promise.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I love RoboForm. I have been using it since the late 90's I think. It's not your fault but I did like the toolbar on the top. I have recommended it to several friends. I have it on my iPhone but can't figure out how to use it there.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

It's great having to remember only 1 master password. I also appreciate RoboForm having its own browser. Very pleased with this product. I purchased a 5 year subscription and I intend to renew it. If you want a robust password manager, Roboform has it all over the free managers. Good Job Roboform.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I like RoboForm as I have many different passwords and cannot possibly remember them all. It is quick and also very secure to save all my passwords. It is also easy to update when you decice to update passwords. Also when I do update of a computer it updates all the computers in the house.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Have been using this for years. Keeps everything up to date and works well when I need it the most. Also am able to have this app on multiple platforms. Comes in real handy when you have a lot of information to fill out.

RoboForm Company Information