Mugshots.com

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They have 1 expunged arrest of mine on their site and I already paid them the money to remove it and all that resulted from proving expungement and paying the $399 was they either sold my info to other sites or they themselves REPOSTED my arrest and indexed it AGAIN so Google finds it with every single search of my name!!! All the new websites that have my info are asking for way more than the $399. I already paid Mugshots.com to remove it the first time. My advice is to just suck it up and be tough and don't get scammed out of LOTS of money with no result to show for it like I did!!

These people who own, work or have anything to do with are incompetent, illegal idiots. I want my name, picture taken off immediately. They have a mugshot of me online and I was a victim of wrong identity but because this site mugshot.com or mugshots.com has cost me business it's despicable. I want John ** taken off this site now. Please help.

I called to have my information removed. The representative, ** was VERY rude. He argued with me and said derogatory things to me, and refused to remove my listing from FIFTEEN years ago. He then told me to "go back to cottonwood canyon and spread your legs, honey." I had him on speakerphone and recorded the conversation, and I WILL be pursuing further legal action. THIS COMPANY IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. Do NOT let them mislead you into thinking they are. They scrape information from government agencies, sometimes illegally, and then post that information to gain a PROFIT from people wanting their personal information removed.

I contacted Mugshots.com to remove my information and they stated, "contact our attorney or Google", and hung-up the phone. They had requested for $50,000.00 to remove bad information upon people. They stated, "this is their fee for the American people".

I paid $69.99 to have data removed from Mugshots.com site - directly from the homepage and was debited for it, but never received the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mugshots.com?

I filled out a form pleading my mugshot be taken off the internet with - Exclusive Authorized Unpublishing Vendors from The Mugshots.com Database, as I feel so violated. Chase ** sent me an email stating I could call him for further discussion. When I called he was horribly rude, immedately said when I have $399.00 to call him and hung up. I further investigate his website and I just can't believe people have the right to capitalize like this. I understand I broke the law and obtained a DUII. I have always taken full responsibility for my poor choices during 2009-2010. The incident took place in 12-2010 and I was sentenced to 13 months in the county jail.

I had never been in jail. I relapsed (alcohol) after 18 years sobriety following an emotional breakdown (not an excuse) > Prior to my poor choice to drink, I was an asset to my community and lived a life of integrity. I currently have 2 years sobriety and work a very serious recovery program. I am unable to find employment and feel the ability to pull up my mugshot is very detrimental to my well-being. I served my time and was a model inmate. I am a good person that made a mistake and it is just not right that a business can capitalize on others sufferring. It is immoral. This online company is charging $399.00-$1479.00. There has to be a law that protects my rights. Please help me, look at his website, and I have also saved his email.

Is it illegal for the Mugshots.com to publish a mugshot of a minor? I'm sure there is a law that is protecting minor to go to jail. Does this apply to Mugshots.com too?

Mugshots.com Company Profile