Consumer Reviews and Complaints
Helpful when necessary. Similar to most customer services. Hit or miss with who you get. Some people are friendly and helpful while others can be less. Easy installation and easy to follow. Website is helpful and the entire process was very easy and not frazzling or stressful. Worth the time for installation. Speed is similar to other average companies. Maybe not as fast as what some bigger companies can provide but decent enough to use and get by. Reliability is as common as other huge service providers and is similar in starting off a little slower but then catching up speed wise. Buffering and loading can be slow.
The customer service is very goodie pups. They have a nice summon it question box where one could just post it for later. If they get back within 24 hours, you're all set. Their installation is good quality and they do a good job. However it is a borrows time window and they can only show up between 9-5 min thru from. So it's hard to get the service. However when you do they do a good job. Very good speed. We do not have any lag or buffering. We lost our connection only a few times so I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It is really good and fast and comes highly recommended. Worth the customer service and speed and quality service. I think it is the best. I think you should do it bc for the price you can't beat the reliability quality and price.
We have had very little trouble with this service. When we have had to deal with customer service it has always been a good experience. Installation was no problem with this particular provider. We were very happy with how simple it was to get started. It was a breeze. Would recommend. We have found download and upload speeds to be very good with this service. We have always gotten consistent speeds on the line with no slow downs, would recommend. This internet provider always provides consistent service with little or no downtime. Always there when we need them, which to me is important. Thanks!
The guys at LeaseNet are top quality. They helped me connect my business with multiple locations across the DFW metroplex and even one location in southern Texas. Ron, the owner, is extremely fair and honest with his business dealings and we have had a great experience working with him. Not to mention the network they have provided for us is lightning quick on downloads and uploads. Which is not always the case with other providers we talked to.
They do enough to keep our business up and running. Nothing special, though. The rates are ok, I guess. They're really the only option with where our office is located.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Leasenet Services?
- 610,392 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Leasenet has great customer service and their employees really go above and beyond to help whenever they can. I had a problem and they sent a tech to correct it and he was very nice and had great manners. Installation was an easy and simple process. My appointment was around 10 am on a Monday. The tech arrived on time and he was very respectful towards me, my house and pets. The speed of the Internet is tolerable. I wish it had faster speeds at time but I can't be picky being outside of the city limits. Also sometimes the Internet cuts out so that can be pretty annoying at times. The Internet reliability is questionable at times. Sometimes the Internet will cut out and it will take awhile to come back on. It sometimes gets slow if too many devices are connected to it at once.
The customer service department was okay. They were helpful and polite and tried to work out my issues every time I would call with a question or concern. The installation went smoothly. They showed up during the scheduled appointment time and handled the installation in a professional matter explaining everything to me. The internet wasn't very fast. Pages would sometimes take forever to load and would time out, also certain apps would keep disconnecting. The only problem was that the service wasn't as fast as what I am used to with other providers that I have used.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
LeaseNet Services was formed in 1995 to give small and medium-sized companies in the Dallas area access to reliable Internet connections that can transfer large amounts of data quickly. It currently provides scalable communications solutions to growing businesses throughout Canada and the United States.
- Scaled communications solutions: LeaseNet Services uses scaled communications solutions so that its clients get the services they need without spending money on unnecessary features.
- Tier 1 connections: The company has nine tier 1 connections that offer fast data speeds to every other network connected to the Internet.
- Virtual private networks: LeaseNet Services can help companies with multiple offices use virtual private networks that offer fast connections and enhanced security features.
- Free consultations: Since LeaseNet Services provides scaled communications services, it offers free consultations to potential clients that want to explore a variety of plans and prices.
- Educational resources: LeaseNet Services Academy provides information and examples about diverse technology needs to help existing and potential clients choose the services that are right for them.
- Best for Small and medium businesses that want access to tier 1 networks, businesses with diverse communications needs and organizations that need high-speed Internet access.
Compare Internet Service Providers
Leasenet Services Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Leasenet Services
- Year Founded:
- 4359 Lindbergh Drive
- Postal Code:
- United States