EntireWeb.com

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I joined their affiliate program. I later decided that it wasn't for me. I told them that I wanted to cancel, but they did not respond.

I signed up with Entire Web for $39 per Month for SEO. They are supposed to write Blogs and optimize the SEO. 10 Days have past and i have not heard from them and no response to my emails. I am claiming a dispute through Pay Pal as well. I should have done my research on this company before signing up. Unfortunately I am not the only one who get ripped off with this company.

EntireWeb is a scam. They claim to be an SEO company but they process your order and you never hear from them again. They do nothing as far as SEO. They just disappear! They download phishing, malware and tracking to your computer and there are thousands of complaints about them on the internet. I found that out AFTER I signed up for their service (lesson learned). Their phone number that you have listed on the transaction does not work. The email goes without response. There is no other way to contact them. Please be aware! I realize I will not be able to get my money back but maybe we can stop people from using them. Thanks.

I purchased at a cost of $19 a package to have genuine human traffic to my website. After 10 days nothing happened so I started a dispute through paypal after sending entire web 3 messages which were ignored. They still did not answer my message through paypal but started sending so called visitors to my account. All the IP addresses are companies throughout the world for instance 95.20.160.20 ISP: Jazz Telecom S.A. Burgos (ES) 129.67.59.242 Oxford University. I am getting visitors to my homepage and no further. It says in the advertising description "100% Human Traffic".

I purchased this through the website. It cost me $19.00 for the service which does not work. I have my own domain & was trying to use their service to better my traffic to my site. Well, after weeks of trying, this does not work for me. I tried numerous times to write to them asking for a refund with no avail.

The mental damage this has resulted in is staggering to me. I can not afford to just give away money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EntireWeb.com?

EntireWeb.com Company Profile