1.21/5
Based on 66 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

DSL Extreme

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 10, 2017

68 DSL Extreme Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My 86 year old aunt has been attempting to cancel her service since June. DSL Extreme has made it almost impossible for her to cancel. They have been called and emailed, but unless you fill out their special form, they won't do it. She no longer has her email address, and since that's where they insist on sending the form, I guess she'll never be able to cancel, and they will keep billing her for a service she no longer uses. Disgusting. Worst example of taking advantage of the elderly.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I got with DSL Extreme. Sorry I gave up what I had. The grilled told me they are better. The cable wifi much faster and better. Took ten day to set up. Billed me. I just happen to look at my speed and it was slow for what I had got. I bought the middle plan. She wanted to sell me the small wifi plan but I took the next one to that to make sure all my devices can hook up up to 10 of them so I took the next one up to make sure I would have no problems at all with all the devices that I have. So they came. Put it all in ATT. Did not these people at all the subcontract company did the job. I asked him like he did not want to talk to me at all. It's not ATT company it's them. So once done he did not make sure all my devices were fine. I had to hook up after a hour wait for the next ATT tech. To come to finish the job so I hook up all the devices then walked around the house. It keep dropping off with the other company.

I never had a problem with my wifi at all. I can go down the street four house before my wifi ends. I can't sit outside my house downstairs on my porch without it coming in and out. So I called and asked for the next one up 87$ a monthly. So I said "Ok so my billing day would be changed too." ATT company came and my daughter we go from ATT was in my room so they cut her off doing my line. I was told from the ATT company that I could hook up to 50 devices on what I have before he left. Look at the wifi and my daughter told me hers was off so she called her ATT company. The man moved her line from my room. That's when I found out she paid less for speed and has more speed than me. Hers is fiber and mine is not. They are way faster the man from ATT told me.

I still have trouble to this day and on top of that the power phone went out. They sent it to the wrong post office. Sent me three of them. Two was no good at all. Did not send me a return for one of them so I had to call and get one. She tried to say it was me that had to pay for it. But I got her to send one. On top of that they billed me for a part bill of a phone that I could not use. Had to wait a week and a half to get it. When I told them I did not know until the three days after the second wifi install at my house the phone did not work. Now I called also about the wifi dropping and I had to hear this man tell me that I live in a five bedroom house I should able to test my wifi. I told him I can't get a laptop at all but because I live the way that I live I should be able to buy one. That was a very low blow. I live on sec.8 on a fix income with my daughters and my grandkids in the house. Why does that matter at all.

These people want you to get a computer to test their line to see if you are getting the right speed. If you don't they can't help you out if they call and find out that's not them. You will be charged for them to see if you are at the right speed or not. If you are the company and doing business you should be able to test the speed like ATT do for their people. Poor servers. Still can't wait till I am up with them too or I might just cut and run change banks or cards so they can't bill me at all. Just can't wait. Please all that read this don't do it at all. WE ARE FOR REAL ON HERE. I WISH I COULD HAVE READ THIS AHEAD OF TIME TOO. VERY BAD COMPANY DSL EXTREME.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I have never been overly pleased with the internet provided, but this past week has been over the top. With ONE missed payment, I get an email that my account is scheduled to be terminated by a certain date so I immediately call and make the payment. Two days goes by and my account is terminated A WEEK BEFORE it was even supposed to have been terminated originally. I spend the next 2 hours on the phone with everyone pointing fingers at another department and transferring me to deal lines where no one picks up and me having to start the call over again when finally they tell me they are closed for the weekend and to call on Monday. I called on Monday morning and I have had two people tell me that it's the opposite department who would fix this and that they are waiting for an email from them because they didn't want to wait on hold with them.

It is now Monday evening and the last man I spoke with is told me that I am incorrect and my internet is not cancelled despite what the automatic webpage tells me every time I try to sign on the internet. He then proceeds to rush me off the phone and tells me that the email they sent out is all they can do, ignoring the fact that I told him I already know they can call them directly. I've never been treated with such bad customer service and after this month is up, (since I already paid for it,) I will be cancelling my own subscription. Stay away from this service if you know what's good for you.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

This companion outright offers very poor service since it went into the hands of using lines by Frontier and I started a new order for service. I didn't even have a modem yet and service was supposed to be up and running on the 3rd of July. Well service guy called me and said he was at my area and the office wiring was no good and I said "so service will be on today or not?" He said "no" and didn't know when because lines need repair not my line but privileged lines well back last yr.

I called about poor service month after month. I never got a credit then stupid me I thought maybe it was my modem after all and reordered. Well that told me why I was having older poor service and canceled the new order for service. Sent back unopened modem and they are still taking money out of account. Yes I even called the bank and I know why it's being taken out other strange amounts 90 something dollars in one month. I would like to be part of the class action lawsuit for my money back ticket number ** to cancel order not service. It was an order. Never got the service completed.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I purchased an internet service a month ago, they promised that they'll deliver the service within 10 days to two weeks. After 23 days they failed to provide the service and I asked them to cancel the service, if they're unable to deliver and they promised that there won't be any charge. However, I am keep receiving new charges.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DSL Extreme?

Original review: July 14, 2017

I wish I would have given the bad reviews more consideration, now I'm just another victim joining the party. I truly believe that this company makes their money from cancellation fees. Stay away, you're better off paying more from a legitimate honest company.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I've been a customer of DSL Extreme for about four years now and I am seriously disappointed in what I get for the amount I pay for. I can only afford their 3.0 mbps speed and consistently I get just over half of that. I'm constantly experience sudden lulls dropping my speed down to 0.0 . The customer service techs always say there's a problem on my end. Never on theirs. I've done everything possible to make sure it's not on my end. They piggyback ATT's lines and then charge you for doing so. Trying to get out of their contract is next to impossible. They say you can pay month to month for an insane price, then threaten you with a 12 month contract or else. I don't think I will be renewing this year, I just got to figure out how to do so without being fined the $250 fee. Go elsewhere if you can.

Original review: June 15, 2017

Internet never worked - company dispatched techs on four separate occasions but never could get the service to work. Spent many hours on the phone troubleshooting as well. I had to cancel the service and they charged me 277 for cancellation and 77 for service - 354 dollars for NOTHING! They refused to refund even though they admitted to not being able to provide the service. This is stealing and this company is a SCAM!! DO NOT USE THEM!

Original review: June 12, 2017

When I signed up for DSL EXTREME(HIGH-SPEED INTERNET 12/1Mbps Connection 1 Dynamic IP) a few years ago it took two (2) months to get the service installed and required the intervention of Leo **, the tech guy. A little over a year ago the service went down and it took about one month to restore it. Two months ago the service started dropping out every afternoon then stopped working completely. After numerous emails a tech was scheduled for Friday, June 9, 2017 from 8:00-12:00 when someone was at the house. The tech showed up mid-afternoon when no one was home.

DSL Extreme called me and apologized, then rescheduled the call for today, Monday, June 12, 2017 from 8:00-12:00. My housekeeper called at 4:15 pm to tell me no one showed up. When it works, the DSL is fast. When there is a problem, getting service from DSL Extreme is a nightmare. I have been using my iPhone wifi hotspot at home and am looking for an alternative to DSL Extreme.

Original review: May 18, 2017

You have been warned... Hopefully you have done your research and see the rest of us who have been literally SCAMMED by this company. I paid for a faster service only to find out that my service got slower and they want me to miss work to run a check on the equipment they installed. It is better to get Xfinity Comcast and pay more money for service that works!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE IN THE DINOSAUR ERROR!!!

Original review: May 5, 2017

This is the only company that was not willing to work with me upon my brother being hospitalized and not be able to ever return to his home. I called to notify them of his status and that I was cancelling his service and stopping payment. I gave the service rep all the information she requested and at the end she said she would not be able to stop payment without speaking to him or getting documentation of my POA. I told her I was in the process of obtaining the POA, but I was stopping the automatic payments today. She refused to stop service and billing and never offered to suspend service. When I told her they were the only company that was unwilling to help or even offer suspending service there was still no budging. When I said I had just read the reviews on this company and now I understand why she hung up on me.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I have been with DSL Extreme for 3 years: First they refused to apply lifeline service discounts and stonewalled me continuously about everything. My service regularly goes down to 0/0 kbps download/uploads. I have called in numerous times and have been told it's mine or my equipment's fault or I am running too many devices. I have all new products less than 6 months old. I have an HP Notebook I bought on black Thursday at Best Buy. I have a new Samsung phone I got last month at Best Buy. I have a new AC 1200 router I bought on Presidents day. I have cleaned out all cache and internet files and run my notebook hardwired to my router. I have only the phone and Notebook running off the net.

I have current paid for Kaspersky Antivirus software with no malware. Still have internet interruptions and they still blame me. I have heard all the excuses reported here many have been given repeatedly. I went with DSL Extreme because they are located in my county of Los Angeles. I will now use their hubris against them. I have contacted Top Class Actions and hope to find a lawyer willing to make a Class action lawsuit against the well documented fraud perpetuated by the owners of DSL Extreme!!! I have not been in touch with any lawyers yet.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

This company I never recommended. When I called first time to acquired service well the girl that attended me was very nice. I asked some questions that she was kind to answer. But they took more than 10 days to installed the service. I paid ahead the connection fee plus others things that they requested. So get internet and voice and the first bill is suppose to be $53.04 minus $15.00 in credit. But what happened they take the whole bill. When I called to claim this credit they said that I right and the credit will be for next bill.

The service that I taken are poor so I called them again to increase the speed. This is the worst mistake that I make it. Because they charge days later $6.95 that I never known for what and increased the bill. And the $15.00 credit they used supposed in the new charge that was imposed. So I called them again and they make a story that I don`t understand. The billing process that this guys have are incredible. Ahh every time that I called take more than 20 minutes with an opera music. Please give me a break. This company is trash. Ok.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

At first, it sounded like a good deal. Over time, not so. Each time the bandwidth went down. It was never their fault. Then we went for more Mb. More money, still uneven service, and never their fault. They finally sent a new modem, only after asking because they would never inform the modem was outdated. DSL used to be cool. Now it is outdated technology, slow, and way too expensive to compete with the market. Cable gives me >100Mb, for a fraction of what DSL would cost. And to top the sundae, these guys are so cheap, they would not even provide a return label for the modem. Come on, after all the money you made! Stay away. Poor customer service, poor service. Too bad most internet rating systems start with 1. This one does not deserve even a 1. Count it as a fraction of 0.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

DSL Extreme has been charging me for phone service as of 11/15/16. Today is 12/26/16, I still have NO phone. When I tried to cancel, they said they would be charging me $250.00 for early cancellation. It doesn't matter that they have not provided service. So I went thru the holidays alone (my husband died not long ago) and unable to speak to my family. I had the police here a little while ago, because my family (out of state) was afraid I committed SUICIDE because the holidays have been hard for me and they could not get thru.

DSL Extreme has made things so much harder for me, ever since I signed up. I regret ever contacting DSL Extreme and am looking forward to the holidays next year because my contract will be up and I can put this wretched company and its rudeness and greed behind me. Here is hoping they go out of business long before my contract is up because of their non-existent customer service over the top greed. Thank you to that nasty group of people for making my holidays so miserable.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

This company has the worst service I have ever had to deal with in my entire life!! Every person I speak with is completely rude, not willing to assist in any way. My internet service doesn't work 3/4 of the time and when I attempt to call I have to talk to someone who tries to tell me it is working, they won't send anyone out to figure out the issue but of course still want their payment on time! I have called so many times about the service not working that I have just given up and started using the data on my phone and not using the Wi-Fi at my house that I pay for. I send them messages and they will tell me that they have responded to me but I never receive the responses. All in all it is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. If I had any other choice for internet in my area I would switch immediately!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I have used DSL Extreme for about 10 years. When I started with them, I would occasionally have trouble, but it was a better experience than what I had with ATT before. Now I am calling in at least twice a month and we NEVER have the level of service we are paying for. Weekends, we plan for lack of service - homework will have to be printed at school, better get something from redbox or we will be watching network TV, etc. Normal businesses would give you a partial refund but not this company. Every time I do call in it is a huge waste of my time - long holds and then they won't help you unless you go through, with them on the line, ALL OF THE THINGS YOU ALREADY DID SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE CALLING THEM. They always come up with why it is your fault that you do not have the speed you should have: there must be interference in your lines, etc.

They had me replace all of the phone lines and filters, change placement of all my equipment ("even a florescent light in the room can cause interference"), put a phone jack on the exterior of my home so they can check quality there. "I can't help you further until you have a jack at your exterior phone box", etc., etc., etc. Even though they can see from their end that my modem is not getting the speed I am paying for. Last time I called in they asked "when was the last time you emptied your browser history?" And when I told them that would not affect my DSL speed they tried "you probably have a virus." Are you kidding me??? It is your BAD SERVICE DSL Extreme. OWN IT!!!

Stop charging people for service that you cannot or will not provide. FIX your lines. Fix YOUR service. It is like they get points to make this stuff up! Stop wasting people's time and money on wild goose chases! Shame on you! I will never again not for one moment consider the possibility that it is on my end after 2 years of them telling me that it is me and not them and every time it proves out that it is not on my end. I found this consumer affairs page while looking for an agency to complain to and I see that they are doing this and worse to a lot of people (when I do quit them, I will be sure to alert my bank to stop making payments to them as this seems to be their final act of corruption).

Because of the experiences that I have had with DSL Extreme, I believe every negative thing stated on this website and I doubt any of the positive reviews as being legitimate, or that customer has just been lucky and they better watch out. As this website encourages companies to fix the complaints to improve their rating and DSL Extreme does not seem to be responding, I think that DSL Extreme sees "customers" as a source of free money and not as individuals that they owe any responsibility to. I only hope that this website is found when future potential customers are considering this company and they choose instead to go elsewhere - at some point DSL Extreme will change or fail. I actually prefer that they get their act together, but I am not holding my breath!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

DSL is the worst internet company, I have ever had any contact with.I ordered their service August 2016 and it was not installed, but I continued to pay them for several months, before I became aware of their deceitful act. Before I ordered internet service from DSL, I had Frontier as my provider, and informed of this. DSL told me when we send our service man out, he will install DSL and disconnect Frontier,this never happened. Frontier was supplying my Internet service. I discovered this when my service was disconnected by Frontier, for non-pymt. because I was paying DSL. I contacted these people, and have not been able to resolve this problem. I have filed multiple complaints, and hopefully, I will recover my money.

There service also lied to me, he told me"I have separated the lines and installed our service"DSL rep., also told me that they had contacted Frontier, and that they were aware that I no longer was using their service. After I called them and told them my service was off, their reply was, “Let us troubleshoot, no resolution.” On today’s date, 11/22/2016, these people stole money from my daughter’s account, to pay my bill. My daughter had given authorization to pay them once, but not twice. I called in the payment by phone, but they added my name to my daughters debit card, and charged her account.

I never added her card to my account, they implemented this, which is unlawful. I called them and asked that the money be put back into her account, because it was not authorized, they refused. The bank had to reverse the charge, also it caused her account to be OD. Stay away from this company. They do not listen to your concerns, nor do they care. Also they will not send me a return label, to return their box. I paid for the shipping fee. This has been a total rip off. They are saying I will have to pay a cx fee for service I never had. This will not happen. This was fraud.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

I felt cheated and robbed by DSL Extreme from my own experience. They don't treat their customer nicely, they only care about the money. From the way they treat their customer, I don't think they will last long. I am been with DSL Extreme since 2013. They have been steady raising my price. The service level is just OK until I want to switch to AT&T for lower cost. I called in to cancel the service. The representative told me there is no charges as long as I sent back the equipment with a tracking number. There is no mention of service termination fee. I received several emails from DSL Extreme regarding cancellation, none of them mentioned about contract or cancellation fee.

After a month, I received a bill of charges for 2 month services. I log back into my account and found out apparently I have 2 month left on my contract which I wasn't aware of. I called in to ask for some relieve and their representative coldly responded "You have to pay it". They could at least inform me that I have to pay regardless whether I cancel the service or not when I call in to cancel the service. I felt they robbed me by not telling me the charge in the first place, and waiting until it cannot be reversed then charging me for no service provided. I hope people learn from my experience and DO NOT sign up with DSL Extreme.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

Internet keeps dropping and going slow and they don't give credit for downtime. Need to spend hours and hours and 50+ calls to get the connect back up. They get their payment every month, but give horrible internet service and locked in for a year from the last internet change. Don't upgrade with them. Just cancel or wait the year. 24 hour support, but only tier 1. If tier 1 can't fix it, which they could not in many cases, you have to wait for tier 2 to finish enjoying their off time and finally come into the office.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

When I first called which about 3 weeks ago or less I explained what I wanted in speed for my service. Well I've been having problems with wifi and my devices connect but drop. My son ps3 always logs out psn. I called today 10/25/16 spent 3 hrs, 1 call of 2 hrs, then which they hung up when asking to speak to manager or supervisor. Other call for 1 hr stayed in line with lady who cannot provide her work id # and denied me to speak to a manager cause I have to speak to supervisor first. But no supervisor is available and I can only be contacted by a manager so she asked me if I wanted to leave message for manager for call back. Said yea still no call back.

And also technician when spoke to him I found out I pay 60$ for 15mbs .96 download speed and since I can't connect that it's best if I buy my own modem 'cause they can't do nothing. P.S. Was suppose to pay 45 or something of that for 50$ when I first was agreeing to contract. So main point I called to disconnect for service I can't use which this is my first month but was told of 250 cancel fee still and they clearly hung up. No word since or call back.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

Was on a month-to-month plan for the last 8 yrs. Upgraded beginning of Sept. on a 12-month contract. Instead of going up, our speed went way down, ranging .4 - 1.3 mbps. Spent countless hrs. on the phone with tech support over the course of a month trying to get the problem resolved. Even had a tech out to the house, but they were unable to fix the speed. We asked to go back to the plan we were on prior to the failed upgrade and they outright refused! They insisted we commit to a 12-month contract at the lower speed, so we canceled our service online. Now they are charging us a $250 early termination fee even though they were unable to honor the contract we signed up for. In addition, they charged us a $10 upgrade fee, the rate for the higher speed the last month of service, and are expecting us to return the modem at our own expense. Sent a letter to the executives but no response.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I felt compelled to write because all the one-star reviews just didn't match my own experience. I've been a DSL Extreme customer for about 15 years and for the most part, the experience has been almost all positive. And compared to what you get with other services, I'm not in any hurry to switch (in fact, I just upgraded my service for the second time. That's how I stumbled across this ratings page.)

The Good: I am a techie & HEAVY data user, streaming radio all day long while surfing, browsing & checking email while I work at home. I even occasionally watch movies online and stream video. And in all that, my uptime is about 99.9%. On those rare times my connection goes down, rebooting my modem and/or PC is usually all it takes to get back online. And when Windows gives me grief, my connection works just fine with Linux (Ubuntu). I use their email server, but I like that I can get my mail through their webmail system when I'm away.

I'm a 6Mb user (upgrading to 12Mb with VoIP phone service), which will actually SAVE me $12/month over my existing DSL by allowing me to dump my regular phone line. Twice the speed plus Caller-ID I didn't have before for less money? Too good a deal to pass up. Other than DSL Extreme, if you want High Speed Internet (I don't have/want cable or a dish), the only other game in town is AT&T, which has monthly data limits that I would deplete in a week. Unlimited data is a big plus.

The bad: To use their service, you must *pay* for their equipment (purchase or rent) even if you already own your own equipment. But when you rent, you get free service & free replacement if needed. As a techie, I don't need this, so I opted to purchase their equipment (that I don't need) and cut my monthly bill. In about 15 months, the savings will cover the cost of the equipment and if it turns out I don't need it, I can turn around and resell it (offsetting my costs even more.)

I had one incident earlier this year when my connection speed was suddenly cut in half (to 3Mb) without explanation. After 2 days, I called DSLX and they "weren't exactly sure how it happened" but assured me they'd fix the problem. They did, but it took another 24 hours and a second phone call. Annoying, but the only time I've ever had such a problem with them. I don't doubt some people have had a bad experience. But so far, that hasn't been mine. I'm a heavy user and still very pleased after 15 years.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

After paying $45 a month for Internet only service from them, I had enough. I am billed each 1st of the month for the next month. I called them on 8/30 and was told I cannot cancel over the phone! (Red flag right?). I emailed in my cancellation 8/30 received confirmation in an email. Now today I get an email from them it will not be effective until 9/30! Every service provider we have, phone, cable, etc., that bills monthly and not on a contract allows you to stop billing right away. This is a really terrible and unethical trick. I will be doing a charge back with my credit card company.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

I have been a very long time subscriber to dslextreme.com - well over 20 years. They started out very good for many years. These past 3 or 4 years has been terrible. I am now looking into other ISProviders. They email me that my account is overdue, late charges apply. They add late charges and now I have a bill, they say, that is over $100.00. Trying to communicate with them by phone or email is nearly impossible. Every payment I make is very well accounted for. Every payment has been/is made on time. There are NO late payments. Their billing is fraudulent. Their billing practices are fraudulent. Their communication ability is fraudulent. My reason for this review is to warn others to look elsewhere for an ISProvider.

Original review: July 25, 2016

I've had good experiences with this company over almost a decade. One thing to those that say DSL Extreme continues to take money out of their account after they no longer have their service. They can't make them stop... "LIGHT BULB"... call your bank that the money is taken out of and put the stop there. Why hassle it, use your head and call your bank and quit whining about it.

Original review: July 8, 2016

When they put advertisement online, they described everything is perfect, lower price, higher speed. Once you didn't pay attention of their tricks, they caught you! You signed a contract with them. They will charge you in advance even before they sent technician to your home. Then you found you have to rent their modem or buy it for 100$. Finally, they sent a technician of AT&T to my home. The speed is very slow. You figured out you were cheated, then upgrading it, even if 3.0Mbp. The price almost close to 25Mbp of Comcast if you use your own modem and router. Please tell everyone never, never use their services. This is a totally lying company!

Original review: June 10, 2016

When I signed up they said I had to take a phone line with the package even though I did not want it. They said it was required but I could cancel the phone service anytime within the first 30 days. I didn't receive the telephone until about 45 days, but I had already called the company Phone Power who had already charged me for the service and then charged me for a second month even though I refused the equipment package they sent and had called to cancel the day after my DSL was installed. They never returned my money. I wanted to upgrade my DSL service, which works pretty well, but I have called for weeks and only get the recording "The billing office is closed, our hours are M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm." I have called multiple times during these hours but only get the recording.

The Phone Power company still charged me for the service, and just yesterday put a charge of $99.90 on my credit card. I have blocked them from doing any further billing on my account and am filing a complaint with my state Attorney General's office about them and DSL Extreme. The technician who did the install was a week late. Trying to contact these people or Phone Power is impossible. I have blocked further billing from Phone Power and intend to cancel my DSL Extreme account asap.

Original review: June 5, 2016

I was referred DSL Extreme by Paul ** (radio talk host for more than 20 years). He said that basic internet service is $12.95. Their website also shows the same. But when I subscribe to it the price went up to more than double. When the installer from AT&T came to my apartment he checked the telephone wires and informed me that everything is OK. He connect 2 wires one from modem and one from telephone jack and told me that I can use basic internet.

DSL informed me that I have to pay all additional charges and $12.95 per month became $27.50 per month. They told me that I have to lease AT&T equipment, I cannot buy it etc, etc. They told me if I did not like it my penalty will be $100.00. I feel that DSL advertised: if you want to drive ROLLS ROYCE you buy a steering wheel from them for $12.95 and after come the additional charges: wheels, engine and so on to all new price of $150.000,00. I believe that this is false advertising and very dishonest. What is your opinion?

Original review: May 23, 2016

I had talking to this company since Feb. 2016 about internet problems, and they had been telling me that I do have a internal wired problem, when they send a technician from Verizon all cables were fine!! After I found their modems are refurbished and got 3 different modems from them I decide to buy my own modem. I'm very unhappy with this company!!! Very bad services.

DSL Extreme Company Information