4.29/5

DMV.us.org

Our website provides a vast and comprehensive driving record database. The data and tools on our site can help our customers view all violations, collisions, and convictions that may be on their public record, which in turn allows them to find and correct any possible errors that may affect their insurance premiums and job prospects. We strive to create a positive and informative experience for all of our customers.

224 DMV.us.org Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 2, 2019

I found the report to be a bit unsatisfactory. I am looking to buy a 2005 Toyota Sequoia. The report could not find any details of the car's mileage in the odometer section of the report nor gave any details of the owner(s) the car has had. Other than that the report gave clear and concise information concerning the vehicle. I would have liked a bit more information about the car, its current mileage and a few pictures of the current state of the car. Finally, a report of the airbags having been checked by the dealership and any changes that were made to the car by the dealership would have been good to see in the report as well.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I was very pleased at the report that was given to me regarding the Bentley I am buying. The information was concise and replete. All results matched the Car Owners info which put me in a more comfortable position for the purchase. I would definitely use their service again without hesitation and share my experience with others where I work. Can’t thank you enough. E **.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2019

We bought a used 2002 Mazda truck, but didn't have a lot of information on it, and could get the information from the guy we bought it from. I was searching web for information and came across this website. Very happy with our report... The only thing I felt was missing is the previous owners information, as we would like to contact previous owner to ask questions.

Original review: March 22, 2019

This service was complete enough for me to make a decision about purchase without a large monetary cost. I didn't want to commit to other sites that charge far more but didn't necessarily give better information. I also found that 2 other sites I checked gave conflicting information but I had to pay full price to both before I could compare reports. This website gave me what I was looking for.

Original review: March 18, 2019

This was a easy process and set my mind to ease. There was a lot of information provided. Very satisfied with the results. Will tell others about this website. My car was a total lost and went to look for another car but afraid of the history. This process made it easy. Not having to worry about paying a lot for the history on top of downpayment is a great feeling.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DMV.us.org?

Original review: April 5, 2019

I was asking for driver records, and it gave me the wrong state and person. Nothing was right on it. I ask for a person in West Virginia, and it gave me one in Florida. And also it gave me the wrong age not the one I pick. And it gave me wrong address on the person I ask for, and no I didn't mark the one I did it twice. Just a waste of money if you want the truth. Nothing was right.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I needed a quick report on a car I am looking to purchase and I found this website. The report was more detailed than I thought it would be. It was quick and easy and I got the information I was looking for. It was worth the dollar.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Was straightforward way to get an inexpensive report on our car that is up for sale. Now we have something to show prospective buyers. Easy to do and very quick to get the report. Thank you for your help.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Inexpensive and accurate service. Highly recommend as other sites cost more. It's a great tool to use for resale or purchase of a vehicle. More of a printable summary. But nonetheless a great website.

Original review: April 4, 2019

We wanted to know the history of the vehicle. The report was very detailed. The report even shows the production location, which is interesting to know. The only thing that would have added to the report was if it reflected the full type of vehicle. Example - Dodge Charger Hemi 4 dr rts cat.

Original review: April 4, 2019

It gave me the info I was looking for. It was easy and seems honest. I feel better about purchasing the vehicle now. I was a little leery about the whole thing, especially paying $1 but it seems like it is a good look up on the cars VIN and will use the information to make a decision.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I tried other places with little to no information, this was hassle free and fast, and I got all the information I was looking for. I was doing a private sale and needed to know more information and I got it. Thank you.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Not very informative. I expected details but now I still have to go to DMV for my driving record. I did a search on myself and wrong addresses and I have to click the name. Download the full report just to see addresses aren't mine.

Original review: April 3, 2019

The information was too broad. A lot of people with my name in other states were on the report. My name was on there but there was no information about my driving record. IF my record is clear as it should be. It doesn't say I have a clean record.

Original review: April 2, 2019

So Our Company bought a bunch used trucks for our farm and the guy we bought them from couldn't find one of the titles. After doing a search on this site I now know that it is titled in another state. This is why he couldn't find the title. Very helpful website!

Original review: April 1, 2019

The report was enough accurate information that satisfied me with the great report, it was quick, and detailed. They followed up on text. This report will work to give to anybody that is looking at the car to purchase and the other link if needed for additional questions or loans etc.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I was interested in buying a vehicle and needed the detailed history of the vehicle. The price to find this out was only $1.00 so you can't go wrong. The history was very detailed and easy to understand. Carfax doesn't go into detail like this site did. Carfax also wanted quite a bit more money for their information.

Original review: March 29, 2019

This was a straightforward report with no gimmicks. It was hassle free. Just a wonderful experience. Not like most places where they try to give you everything but what you were wanting. Nice to visit a site that does what it said they were going to do.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Searched car information and found everything I needed. Thanks, very fast under five minutes, was pleased with the report, very easy to and didn't cost a lot which is always a good thing, would recommend to someone else, I thought it was very good.

Original review: March 29, 2019

The report came back very fast. I had just sold the truck and had to send in for a new Title and wanted to make sure there were no liens against the vehicle. I paid it off in 2009 but was never sent a title from the lender. Thank you. This helped out a lot.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Got all the information I needed to make an informed decision on the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Would have preferred a little bit more information on the title history, in this instance there was a three year gap in title history. Current owner information would have been helpful as well.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Easy to complete the information, processes fast and information was up to date and accurate. The cost is good and the report is easily readable. Customer service was immediately available, and I also received a text asking me if I was satisfied.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Ordered report on Jeep I purchased. Report seems very comprehensive. They checked all the items I was looking for plus a bunch more. I was looking for recall notices, fortunately there were none for my car. Got a very detailed report. Very complete.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Was very pleased with results of VIN check of vehicle. Very fast and easy, and only cost $1.00. Was expecting report to show something but it didn't and you all did a very thorough job and results were quickly sent. Thank you for the excellent service.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Easy-to-follow instructions at an affordable price. Will recommend highly in the future. Comprehensive list of questions regarding history and condition of vehicles provide valuable information for prospective buyers. Thanks for a great service to the public.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Service was great, Quick and all inclusive. Showing all information that I was in seek of prior to purchasing a Truck. Also throughout the process an agent was ready to help if needed. I highly recommend DMV.us.org.

Original review: March 22, 2019

It is not $1 and you don't receive anything! They said they would give me a full driver's record report for only $1. It took like 5 minutes to build but it did not give me anything. Then when I checked my credit card's account, I noticed they charged me $18.95. This is a complete scam! Do not waste your time and money!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Always hesitant about buying a used vehicle. This site takes 90% of the worry away. Gives detailed information which provide Peace of Mind on the history and make and model of the used vehicle. It puts the "T" in front of the word Rust and gives you TRUST!

Original review: March 20, 2019

For a dollar for a full history report you can't beat that deal! I liked the fact that I received a text message that asked me If I was satisfied with my results in the vehicle report. I thought it was great customer service.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Trying to find original title. Bought this truck several years ago, lost title trying to find it so can transfer and get a tag and and insurance. Not really worried about history just trying to track down owner or what state title is in to get a copy of it. Satisfied.

DMV.us.org Company Information