4.49/5
  • 1 star
Based on 160 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

DMV.us.org

Our website provides a vast and comprehensive driving record database. The data and tools on our site can help our customers view all violations, collisions, and convictions that may be on their public record, which in turn allows them to find and correct any possible errors that may affect their insurance premiums and job prospects. We strive to create a positive and informative experience for all of our customers.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 27, 2017

189 DMV.us.org Consumer Reviews

Filter by:
Original review: July 27, 2017

During the month of March 2017, I renewed my driver’s license registration. Once I received it I put it in my wallet with my insurance card. After a few days I took it out of my wallet and the information on my registration card was smeared and it wasn't legible. I didn't want to leave my registration and car insurance in my car due to the fact that cars get broken into and then those documents would be stolen, then that would be another issue I would have to deal with. Nonetheless, I finally had a chance to go to the Delaware DMV on July 26, 2017, to have my registration card replaced and I explained to the representative that the information on the card had actually smeared way before however I didn't have time to come and have it replaced sooner.

She said it cost $10.00, I said, “Why, it's the type of paper or material that is used which causes the document to wear out so quickly.” The rep did speak to her supervisor about the matter, however the supervisor still indicated it would be a $10.00, in fact the supervisor didn't even come out of her office to speak with me. I understand that businesses need to make money however, it's unfair that businesses use cheap materials (document paper) for the products (registration card), that do not last then try to capitalize from the consumers. If the registration card was intentionally destroyed or had it been a year later, then I wouldn't mind paying the $10.00 to replace it, however it's only been three months and the card looks like I've had it for years.

Original review: March 21, 2016

This company has charged our credit card $18.95 per month since September for a service we did not request, did not have knowledge of, did want want, did not need and have not used. We wanted the one time $1.00 report. After repeated calls, finally on 3/20/2016. They canceled the service and refunded 3 of the seven months we have battled, however will not refund the remaining 4 months. This is clearly a case of fraud and deceptive billing practices. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIS COMPANY or checkdmvhistory.com as it is the same company of crooks!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 2, 2016

The horror stories never stops. Now have received in the mail a written notice from my care insurance company AAA (which I have been with them for 48 years) stating that a recent review of my automobile insurance file, my son Steven will become the sole driver with insurance coverage but I am no longer covered under the policy. So here goes another issue to resolve. I know already that the DMV Driver Safety Branch notified Insurance Exchange. This whole merry-go-round is starting to cause a big strain on me and my family. Now I am still waiting for my scheduled date to do the Driver-Behind-the-Wheel and that will probably not even happen. I am at the point I am afraid to answer my door or telephone waiting for the next shoe to drop. It is even funny when today we received our insurance bill with new cards. Guess one department does not talk to the other. Well now I must write a few more letters.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2015

I was very pleased with how easy and quick it was to obtain the information I needed for my new job. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2015

Thank you for all your help on this. Your site was very easy to follow and use and it did help me with results I was looking for, specifically finding my prior addresses over the last 20 years. Also it was nice to see that I have a clean record as I thought I did. I would use this site again and highly recommend it to anyone. Also the chat help was very helpful and quick.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DMV.us.org?

Original review: July 30, 2015

I put in my info and got my info, the site does just what it said it would and for one dollar you get a lot of information. I got help online that was fast, friendly, and courteous. I don't think you can ask for a better site than this for this day and time. Thank you.

Original review: July 25, 2015

I was on and off in 10 minutes. I was getting my driving records for the state. Good to know it was like a clean sheet of paper. I didn't have any offences or any derogatory remarks on my record. I would recommend this site to my friends and family to use.

Original review: July 8, 2015

The experience was easy and cheap, I zipped right through it.

Original review: July 6, 2015

Excellent and easy to navigate. Printing the report was a little tricky.

Original review: July 2, 2015

The website was easy to navigate for the most part. I got stuck on the payment screen and had to call for assistance but representative on phone was very helpful and quickly resolved the problem.

Original review: June 29, 2015

Was easy to use and cheap.

Original review: June 25, 2015

Very Helpful. Good report. I wasn't surprised.

Original review: June 23, 2015

Got really quick results. Nothing on my record. Just checking.

Original review: June 11, 2015

I found out about my driving record and I'm satisfied.

Original review: June 8, 2015

Very convenient, very easy. Thank you.

Original review: June 4, 2015

I thought the site was good, not expensive and gave me what I was looking for. Gave me confidence to apply to jobs that look at your driving record.

Original review: June 2, 2015

I thought it was a good system - quick and easy to use. Did have a question about getting it emailed to me but they quickly responded and currently helping me get it as quickly as possible.

Original review: May 31, 2015

WOW! I was really impressed at how fast, thorough and inexpensive ($1) it was to check my driving record and now I know exactly where I stand! Absolutely clean... worth the $1 for the peace of mind after having been a victim of identity theft, I have learned to check EVERYTHING!

Original review: May 25, 2015

The information that I was requesting is important and needs to be very accurate. And my report was just that very accurate and to the point. It even has stuff that isn't important or necessary. There isn't anything on it that isn't going on in my life, and it's got the things going on in my life I didn't think would be on it. So whatever you do be careful about what you do especially if you don't want anyone to know about it, because I don't know how they do it but they know and it will definitely be on your life's report and anybody can read it if they pay for it.

Original review: May 25, 2015

Found everything that I needed! I would used this web page again.

Original review: May 22, 2015

Never had any problems so far. Always good results.

Original review: May 19, 2015

The process of finding out my driving record/report was fast, easy and, accurate. Thank you so much.

Original review: May 15, 2015

I had some difficulty because I habitually use my middle initial and couldn't raise any report anywhere. After realizing that the "Report" people didn't know this, I left out the initial and everything was OK!

Original review: May 14, 2015

I was amazed at the accuracy of the report. Thank you.

Original review: May 8, 2015

I was very happy with the services provided. The website is quick and affordable and I will be returning at a later date with a more complicated matter to see just how great this website really works.

Original review: May 6, 2015

Thanks for all your help. This is what I needed. Now we can go forward with this information. See, we are getting married and he needs his driver license to get the car for wedding. You have helped us a lot. Thank you so very much.

Resolution response: May 13, 2015

The day after I posted my initial review, I found out that my I had been charged a fee of $18.95 from DMV.us.org. I NEVER consented to this fee. I consented to a $3.00 fee for the record. I read the fine print on websites very closely. Their website must have been extremely misleading and I was charged that $18.95 unknowingly. I had to call customer service to complain about the charges. They claimed I had purchased a subscription to their website and "online ebooks"?? I have no idea what either of those things are and I never consented to purchasing either. The website did reverse all the fees I was charged. I appreciate them resolving the issue.

Original review: May 6, 2015

I am currently completing an employment personal history questionnaire. I needed the dates of my past tickets and accidents. I purchased the driving record for the agreed $1...which turned into $3 for all the info...and the report was CLEAR. It stated I had no past tickets or accidents. This isn't true at all and the report was a waste of money. I contacted customer service who then directed me to download a paper to send to my state's transportation cabinet in order to request the driving record. The form didn't even work -- it was a broken link -- so I had to start from square one and figure out a new way to get the info.

The website then told me that "Due to strict regulations in Kentucky, you must manually request your state specific driving records." If that was the case, then why did you take my money to begin with?! Customer service offered to reimburse me for any charges the state asked for, and when I asked where to send the receipt for the reimbursement, I did not even receive an answer. The whole experience was a rip-off and feels like a scam. Very disappointed.

Original review: May 2, 2015

Website very easy to use. Didn't feel any pressures to buy anything.

Original review: April 29, 2015

I had no trouble getting my report. My report agent was very nice and very helpful as well.

Original review: April 27, 2015

Best and easiest report company ever. They offer a lot for just a small price!

DMV.us.org Company Information